[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me why you don't like California /pol/. >As an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 24
Tell me why you don't like California /pol/.

>As an outsider, I imagine Los Angeles is literally hell on earth with the whole wealth distribution stories I've heard from people who went to America.
>Everything's probably expensive
>Weed Lmao

Alternatively Californian weather looks extremely fun and nice
>>
>>75631492
>Californian weather looks extremely fun and nice

It is only fun and nice on the coast line. Everywhere else fucking sucks. 100-110 °F weather in the summer, fucking smog and humidity making it impossible to breathe, walls of fog making driving during the morning and night time a potentially fatal gamble.
>>
>>75631731
I feel like you're describing forest fires
>>
>>75631492
I live in Ca, and have never been south of San Francisco which is a hellish and interesting place and fun to go to on a day trip or even overnight, but don't plan on living there, it's a pit of degeneracy.

Northern California is pretty great though. Lots of places to get out into nature and at any given point you're about 2 hours away from anything you want to do. Go to the beach? 2 hours. Go gambling or whoring in Nevada? 2 hours. Go skiing or snowboarding? 2 hours. Go backpacking/camping in amazing beautiful locations? 2 hours. It's pretty fantastic and until you hit Oregon, the farther north you go, the more conservative the people are. Living where I do at least isn't insanely expensive, except for housing, but I also live in a nicer neighborhood. You could find a cheap condo for 30-40k if you looked and didn't mind a lower middle class neighborhood
>>
>>75631850
Nope, that is how the weather in the state truly is if you travel 30 miles away from the coast.
>>
East LA and its neighboring cities are god tier

West LA is a shithole
>>
>>75631731
So? Just stay on the coast. Cali sounds perfect.

And smog.. pls, LA has nothing on the pollution we produce in our corner of europe.
>>
>>75631934
>the farther north you go, the more conservative the people are
kek isn't that what this board wants? anyway It's pretty fantastic that if you're an outdoorsy person virtually almost any terrain is available within hours. So uh what makes you think southern california is a pit of degeneracy?
>>
File: 1462644191141.jpg (41 KB, 480x374) Image search: [Google]
1462644191141.jpg
41 KB, 480x374
I live in the central valley by Sacramento.

The people here fucking suck, they're degenerates who only care about fucking each other and we don't get a fuck about anything. Its so disgustingly liberal I hate it. I drive in the Bay Area along with 5 million other fucking people and its pure hell to get home from work at 4pm. And its about to be a dry 100+ degree week.

The only redeeming values of California is the land itself and In-N-Out Burger.
>>
>>75632130

>So? Just stay on the coast

Kek

Easier said than done. You gotta be rich as fuck to live on the coast or even a reasonable distance from it.

Just living in the state is expensive already
>>
>>75632129
is that like the poorer ares or something? I always thought it was south central la or something
>>
Calfornia is an odd duck. On the one hand the cities are toxic liberal shitholes, with insane and unsustainable policies that are slowly killing our economy. On the other hand, everything that isn't a city is either productive farmland, rangeland, timberland, or tourist-attracting natural wonders. Despite our government we still have the largest economy of any state (mostly due to the ports), more legal guns than any other state (those outside of the cities stockpile), and even more registered Republicans than any other state. We just also have even more liberals.

Sometimes I wonder if I should get the hell out, but that's not a plan. Run away and wait for all the problems to follow and catch up? I'd rather stay somewhere I know is beautiful and with potential than just keep surrendering and retreating and leaving the good land to idiots.

Also, I got woken up by an earthquake 40 minutes ago, anyone else on the north coast feel it?
>>
>>75632341
I'm not too sure I just seperat east and west

East is the great part, along with pasadena, glendale, la crescenta etc.
>>
>>75631994
sounds like hell desu
>>
>>75632341

He is trolling.

Basically the only good areas of LA is Beverly Hills and Hollywood.

East & South LA are ghettos. The only difference between them is one is filled with niggers and the other with beaners.
>>
>>75632412
kek I always thought in cities the coast would be where the rich people live since nice sea and shit. Maybe the cbd is too close and the CBD is usually where poorfucks are or around there
>>
>>75632130
>So? Just stay on the coast

But i'm not a richfag. I am paying $250k for a 4 bedroom house here in Clovis that would have cost me 1 - 2 million dollars in the Bay Area.

>nothing on the pollution we produce in our corner of europe.

I don't know man, the smog and pollution here in the Central California is pretty bad. We are surrounded by mountains on all sides so all the smog just pools in the middle of the valley.
>>
>>75632463
beaners???? is that like spics or coyotes?
>>
>>75631492
As someone who lives in LA county there's a lot to hate but there are some good pockets. I live in the SF valley in a majority white town, but I commute all the way downtown for work. There are homeless nigs everywhere as well as homeless 20 year olds that still think they can make it big if they go to Hollywood. The Hispanics tend to keep to themselves and are friendly but keep away from blacks at all times.
>>
>>75631492

Californian here, everywhere's basically beanerville now.
>>
>>75632526

Spics
>>
>>75632526
Beaners is another term for spics, mexicans eat a lot of beans.

Coyotes are the mexicans who smuggle illegal immigrants across the border.
>>
>>75632463
>Hollywood being a good area

It's digusting and dirty. The only upside is that the security guards patrol the area and keep the worst homeless people out. If someone wanted the Hollywood experience they'd be better off going to Universal City walk.
>>
>>75632499

Come up to Humboldt, for 250K you can get a 4 bed 2 bath with an acre or more of land around it that's only a 10 minute drive from the coast. Stay out of Eureka and keep a gun in the house, you should be safe.

Finding a job is hard but if you can manage it the north coast is a wonderful place to live. Just stay out of Eureka. And Crescent City. And probably Arcata too since the college attracts nutcases.

Basically just stay out of the cities and you can do fine.
>>
>>75632644
totally. it is full of transplant degenerates
>>
>>75631492
California is okay. It's not exactly in its prime, and hasn't been for decades, but it's still an experience to visit. It's more or less a relic of yesterday. An enjoyable treat, and certainly a paradise in some ways, and yet of course like most of America it is quite a tragedy to behold such a giant of capital and culture to sway so drastically to its own demise...
>>
>>75632644

There are fucking homeless people everywhere in LA
>>
>>75632687
That sounds nice. Maybe when i retire i'll try to relocate up there. Kinda in deep at the moment, gonna need about 10 years.
>>
>>75632770
Never said there weren't. I just brought up that certain areas have better security to keep out the violent ones.
>>
>>75632551
so the race seperation thing on pol actually has some merit and stereotypes do exist for a reason when it's in your city.

I can't really say I have any first hand experience because in my city it's about 89% white, we don't have a shitskin muslim invasion and the niggers (maori) are mostly god tier since they receive some benefits from the govt to keep em quiet and the immigrants here are mostly god tier as well.

The only problem we have with nigs (maori and pacific islanders) is in Auckland
>>
File: 1464673396208.png (11 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1464673396208.png
11 KB, 180x200
>>75632585
>>75632597
kidney beans in chili con carne or salsa I think is nice
>>
>>75632551
i'm in the sfv too and i think i know where you're from if you're saying the white town lmao. i used to live there and i miss it so much. i'd rather live in the valley though, than EVER EVER EVER move out of it unless i was leaving this shit county
>>
>>75632463
He's probably talking about the greater Los Angeles area. Includes the Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Ventura, and San Bernardino counties. East LA is a shithole but east of LA is not that bad
>>
>>75631492
People are just jelly.

For all the shit California gets for:

>muh beaners
>muh non-white
>muh liberals

The state still has more jobs than any "white" state.
>>
>>75632866

Your natives built boats and sailed thousands of miles using only the stars and currents across open ocean to find New Zealand

Ours were living in mud shacks in a desert until other blacks in slightly better mud shacks in the desert sold them out, and they were then dragged across the ocean against their will and bred for several generations with the intent of making dumb, obedient pack animals.

Basically, your island screened out all but the "best", while our country only brought the worst.

I'm still utterly mindboggled by Polynesian migration. And how the ancient polynesians somehow already knew to send their worst to Australia.
>>
>>75632770
>>75632644
I've had some knowledge that homeless are a major problem in LA but it really only came to me when I was watching some obesity documentaries on youtube and things like "food desserts" and it kept making me think, how the fuck can this be in America.
>>
>>75632463
>Hollywood is good

LOL Hollywood is a fucking shithole m8, the three cities I named that are in la county are FAR better
>>
>>75633025
dat silicon valley tho
>>
>>75631492

Californian here

First off. That California weather meme is a complete and utter lie. San Francisco is covered in fog a good 60% of the year. On top of that, with the exception of this year, the lack of rain has practically turned the entire Southern half of this state into desert.

Second, all of the major cities are infested with niggers, spics, nigger-tier Asians, faggots, and hipsters.

Third, Jewish price gouging has fucked property values to the point that Silicon Valley IT employees are literally living in trailer parks like they're fucking hicks from Tishomingo, Mississippi.

Fourth, the Communist-controlled legislature is running the entire state into the ground. Everything from the Bay Bridge replacement to California High Speed Rail has been a fiscal disaster. AND IT'S ONLY GETTING WORSE.

Fifth, the gun laws are so shitty we might as well not have a Second Amendment.

Sixth, the only redeeming qualities of this shit-tier state is the farmland and the Northern half above Sacramento where the state is still mostly white and green.
>>
>>75632738
>quite a tragedy to behold such a giant of capital and culture to sway so drastically to its own demise...

what makes you say that? California to me seems like a good place to be ONLY if you're fucking loaded, kinda like Hong Kong or singapore
>>
>>75631850
Those happen often too
>>
>>75632866
Sounds pretty nice. Here in LA county you can typically tell which are the nicer cities according to how many white people there are. Another nice thing about the valley is that even though you'll have a decent amount of spics, there are hardly any blacks because the Mexicans displaced them years ago. The few black people who can afford to live here are nice and civilized.

>>75632974
My thoughts exactly. I considered taking a cheap apartment in DTLA because cheap rent but with crime rate going up imcstaying far away.

>>75633144
Glendale has too many Armenians though senpai. If you want to name a great city look at Claremont.
>>
Orange County here.

There are no white kids in any of the public schools.
White people don't walk anywhere, they go by car.
White people don't work in anything retail, or service. They require knowing Spanish, which we are not very keen on.
White people aren't at any small parks. They are used for the city workers to play soccer at.
If you think you see a white person it's actually a tourist.
>>
>>75631492
Mexicans and Niggers
whats to like?
>>
>>75633281
I'll take Armenians over nigs in the west anyday
>>
File: 1462940079299.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462940079299.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
The two best things about LA are the hot dog stands and the beaches.

The sushi joints are great too
>>
>>75633118
Wew lad, have you heard of Skid Row? I love hearing stories about foreigners driving through there.

>>75633371
It depends. The Armenians in Glendale and Burbank are alright but the ones in NoHo are nigger tier and constantly form gangs to fight spics.
>>
>>75633043
> Basically, your island screened out all but the "best",

eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nah imho maori were on par with abos in oz. Sure they had advanced boats n shieet but it was really seperation of people which lead to no innovations. Plus by the time the British came the Maori were already starving since NZ has almost no domesticated animals and the natives had outhunted the wildlife, plus they fought with each other a lot too.

>Ours were living in mud shacks in a desert until other blacks in slightly better mud shacks in the desert sold them out, and they were then dragged across the ocean against their will and bred for several generations with the intent of making dumb, obedient pack animals.

kek if you put it like that I really think that the native americans of usa just didn't band together, form ideas and build great civilisations.
>>
>>75633308
side note

MEXICANS ARE NOT FUCKING "BRO TIER"
ASIANS ARE NOT FUCKING "BRO TIER"

How they act, when they are grossly outnumbered in your flyover state is no metric of how they behave when they have enough numbers to be cultural isolationists, or just plain outnumber you.
>>
>>75633483
wat skid row? imma google that
>>
>>75633483
further cementing my statement of Hollywood being shit
>>
>>75633281
>there are hardly any blacks because the Mexicans displaced them years ago.

Now I'm thinking of some epic race war where coyotes, COYOTES are beating out nigs
>>
>>75633340
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh hipster culture i guess? Or did that come from jew york?
>>
>>75633599
Pretty much, the mexican gangs declared a race war. "la raza" Drove a shit ton of niggers from LA to the government housing in the High Desert.
>>
>>75631492
California is nice to visit but I would never want to live there. Everything there IS expensive, they have shitty gun laws and as other anons have pointed out, it's a cesspit of leftism and degeneracy, not to mention the tons of beaners that live there.
>>
>>75633500
fuck off.. Mexicans are not bro tier. they are worst then niggers. Mexicans will never assimilate to America. At least niggers somewhat assimilate unless the a Muslim tier niggers. Muslin tier niggers are the worst of the worst.
>>
>>75633308
Orange County here as well. Luckily i live in Huntington which is "white" for the most part. But the moment i leave the city its either Spic or Asian central. Not a fan.
>>
>>75633712
You may want to reread his post.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-31-02-01-30-1.png (483 KB, 1080x1483) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-31-02-01-30-1.png
483 KB, 1080x1483
>>75633548
Try looking up videos too if you can.

>>75633599
Exactly like that. Pic and article related.
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126
>>
>>75633628
>hipster culture i guess? Or did that come from jew york?
I think that came from Oregon. Oregon is like the hipster state of America.
>>
>>75633712
That's what I said bruv.

>>75633718
Noice, I'm in Anaheim :(
>>
>>75633219
>nigger-tier Asians,
what's that?

Anyway are jews really a problem over there? I know California's america's 1st or 2nd state with the highest GDP so the jewish meme thing is of course gonna propagate there. Forgive me if I don't buy into the whole jewish thing because I've been surrounded by whities all by life and have never met someone who wasn't atheist or christian. Then again in NZ a lot of our media has american ties hence the jewish connection
>>
>>75633628
Portland and Seattle. I don't know if it started there but it certainly thrives there
>>75633500
At least the Asian areas near me are relatively low crime and mid to upper class. SGV area
>>
>>75633746
opps .. yah.. lol. my mistake. watching movies while i post.
>>
File: sabbo.jpg (74 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
sabbo.jpg
74 KB, 500x436
t b h, my biggest dream is to wake up in the early 70s on tour in California with Black Sabbath. That was the coolest place on the earth at that time.
>>
>>75632287
They have in n out all the way out in Vegas. Farmer boys is were it's at BTW.
>>
>>75633808
Nigger asians are Cambodians, Laotians, and Thais, basically any Hmong.
>>
>>75633808
In Los Angeles some ghetto areas have a lot of asians. Asian gangs are a thing and they're just as bad as the mexican and black gans.
>>
>>75633694
WEW
E
W

And NZs last thing like that the happened was in the 1890s.....however I feel like something like that might happen in auckland between the whites and the chinks. The only problem is the chinks are rich af
>>
>>75631492
Nazi politicians
No guns
Gangs all have guns tho
So many gangs
Liberals are literally retarded and make up 80% of the state
Hollywood
Costs too much to live there
Need six figures to afford a decent house in many areas
Mexicans on welfare everywhere
Anchor babies
People waving the Mexican flag
Assholes for Bernie the Cuck Sanders
Drivers licenses for illegals
>don't call us illegals
$15/hr minimum wage
Jobs are leaving the state
>>
>>75633486

Our natives had some level of culture but out of 150 million of them all but about 12 million died within 30 years of eurepean contact due to smallpox

By the time the first explorers got to where the more developed city-states used to be, on the rivers in the great plains, they were essentially empty except for corpses
>>
>>75631492
I already live in Europe and it sucks.
>>
>>75631492
High cost of living.
Spics and chinks galore.
Blacks in cities.
Liberal as fuck.
>>
>>75633710
>it's a cesspit of leftism and degeneracy,
pls summerise why and with the shitty gun laws is that why most mass shootings happen there?
>>
>>75633548
>>75633483
>skid row
I used to volunteer feeding people down there. It was always interesting but got too dangerous
>>
>>75632770
Long beach was another form of heaven then became liberal thinking "hey lets help out the homeless " and has more homeless than actual LA
>>
File: le_lube_man.jpg (64 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
le_lube_man.jpg
64 KB, 482x427
Given the choice, would you rather live in San Francisco, or Stockholm? Which city is less degenerate?
>>
>>75633888
CA used to be legit before the liberals took it over in the 90s
>>
>>75633778
fuck does anything like that happen in the predominately white or east asian neighbourhoods? makes me think about hawaii which is mostly asian however I keep thinking it's mostly white
>>
>>75634049
Any good stories?
>>
>>75634086
>would you rather live in San Francisco, or Stockholm

Stockholm.

>Which city is less degenerate?
Stockholm.
>>
>>75634086
San francisco! I dont want my sister to get fucking raped and murdered and left out in the snow
>>
File: Conceal-Carry-Map-California1.png (234 KB, 808x969) Image search: [Google]
Conceal-Carry-Map-California1.png
234 KB, 808x969
>>75634022

Most gun crime in CA is gangs

Gangs get guns illegally over the border and from corrupt government officials like San Francisco's former assemblymember who was smuggling rocket launchers

Government then passes gun control, party as a reaction to all the violence (it gets votes from stupid people) and partly as a way to push up prices on the black market, which like I mentioned, many gov officials are doing business on

Law abiding citizens become less capable of defending themselves and either become more vulnerable to violent crime, or they leave the state and the economy gets worse, pushing more poor people into gangs and leading to more violent crime

and the cycle repeats itself.

Outside of the cities there's not nearly as much gun control, although now the state is just outright trying to ban everything and allow cops to search everyone's houses to "check up on things" so who knows how long any of our remaining freedoms will last.
>>
File: 1feel4.png (236 KB, 386x399) Image search: [Google]
1feel4.png
236 KB, 386x399
>>75634086
>tfw live in Stockton CA
>>
>>75633997
because of good ol disease amirite?
>>
>>75634090
True that.
>>
>>75631492

Because I hate Hollywood, the gayness, the pedophilia and that alone makes me despise the whole fucking state.

That and listening to the retarded populace of the state speak about anything political.

The hypo left liberals there are a sickness and cancer on our great nation
>>
File: california landscape.jpg (48 KB, 599x375) Image search: [Google]
california landscape.jpg
48 KB, 599x375
I heard the landscape is beautiful.
>>
>>75634022
The universities here are extremely liberal and students are forced to take diversity classes before they can even start working on the classes required by their major. It doesn't help that a lot of college kids are from sheltered upper middle class communities so they all think alike and create a hug box atmosphere. In a lot of my classes the professors would openly mock anyone who had an opinion that wasn't liberal and made them out to look like idiots in front of the class. California universities are a joke.

>>75634092
Not that I've seen, no. The whites are nice to everyone. Although I have heard from some friends that majority Asian schools tend to ignore students who weren't Asian. A friend of mine went to school in a predominantly Korean neighborhood and the classes were all taught in Korean, she and the other two non-Korean students hardly learned anything in kimdergarten because of it.
>>
in 50 years is over for California. If you white, living in Cali, and planning to have kids please don't or move somewhere nicer. Don't be a selfish asshole and ruin someones life, just look at the demographics for babies in Cali.
>>
The state itself isn't too bad.

LA is a shit hole.
>>
>>75634186

Sorry for my aufag ignorance, but permits aren't actually limited by county, are they? I was under the impression that once you have one, it's valid state-wide.

Could I get a permit is San Bernardino and then carry in LA?
>>
>>75634370

> Just give up and run away
> Surely that will stop the shit from spreading

If we can't hold California we can't hold anywhere.
>>
>>75631731
So its like australia excluding the vule creatures?
>implying a leftist isnt a vile creature
>>
>>75634542
California does not have a state wide open carry licenses, they are handed out within local counties.

You can own the gun and move to another county, but open carrying is another thing entirely.
>>
in CA there's a proboem with mexicans ganging up on white people and bullying them in the workplace.

Mexican bullies are surreptitiously racist and vicious psychos. They will even slash a white coworkers tire.

White's largely refuse to believe this is possible, but there are people suffering this new racism.
>>
>>75634676

I don't think we have open carry anywhere, that map was conceal carry for personal protection
>>
>>75634770
technically we can open carry in counties with less than 200k people
>>
>>75631934
Bakersfield is sad huh
>>
>>75634676

That sucks. I may have to live in North Hollywood for work for 18 months or so and I frankly wouldn't feel comfortable not carrying. I hear it's a real shithole.
>>
File: spain-big.jpg (76 KB, 1164x710) Image search: [Google]
spain-big.jpg
76 KB, 1164x710
>>75631492

My dream was moving to California, but seeing how difficult it is to become an American, I have been convincing myself about not moving there. So my opinion might be self-brainwashing.

California's pros:
+Great weather, landscapes, beauty
+Great economic opportunities (Silicon Valley, etc.)

California's cons:
-Very expensive
-Beach culture too prevalent
-Too progressive (masochist levels)
-A lot of serious crime compared to my country

Now I see Spain as a middle point between California and Texas. Except with worse economic opportunities.
>>
>>75634581
You've already lost California to demographics.

Texas and Arizona you have control of politically, but you've lost in demographics there as well.
>>
>>75631492

Everyone I know who was too lefty and hairless to live in my based Midwest migrates west to California to become a starving-whatever and eventual welfare leech. Fuck off warm weather cucks. I'll take my cold winters and non-degenerate neighbors any day over your pseudoescapist bullshit any day.

Some of you guys that were born there are alright though I guess.
>>
San Diego here.

Basically if you are a basement dweller like myself all the sunshine and good weather means fuck all. If you actually enjoy going out for a walk, hike, to the beach, and so forth, this is the place to be. Otherwise you're paying a shit-ton for rent and taxes for no goddamn reason. The only reason I live here is because of my job and I'm used to it, otherwise I'd book it to somewhere cheaper (I'm thinking Portland or Saint Paul).
>>
File: T-28Ds_operating_in_Laos_1964-73.jpg (932 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
T-28Ds_operating_in_Laos_1964-73.jpg
932 KB, 1280x1280
>>75633808

See >>75633925

Basically the only Southeast Asians who don't behave like murdering thieving coons are the Iu Mien, who are basically slant-eyed Jews (they were literal merchants back in Laos).
>>
>>75635091
Additional Pro: native spanish speaker (I know it's that slow, broad mexican spanish, but still)
>>
>>75634364

The good rains this year meant I was able to get some actually decent landscape photos this year.

Pic is Garin Region Park in Hayward.
>>
File: Happy-Frog-Meme-19.jpg (70 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Frog-Meme-19.jpg
70 KB, 1631x1571
>>75634364
>>75636229

So much beautiful land
>>
>>75636365

ikr

Normally, all of this would be brown. But now it actually looks lively.

Berkeley Hills
>>
>>75636365

Same location, different angle
>>
Los Angeles reporting in. AMA.
>>
>>75636365

Ukraina Trail, Hayward
>>
File: reaction238.jpg (15 KB, 545x555) Image search: [Google]
reaction238.jpg
15 KB, 545x555
>>75636229
>that chemtrail ruining the skyline
>>
>>75636673

Can you see any stars at all down there? That always messed me up when I had to go south, up in the far north I can see the milky way all across the sky and a million stars besides, in LA there was nothing at all.
>>
>>75636840
>Can you see any stars at all down there? That always messed me up when I had to go south, up in the far north I can see the milky way all across the sky and a million stars besides, in LA there was nothing at all.

I'm a nationalparkfag, so seeing the Milky Way hits me right in the feels. That never gets old. Yes, you can always see a few stars in the city....like, when I'm at Griffith Park hiking in the mountains at night(about as dark a place as you'll find in the city proper) you can see a handful of them....certainly not enough to make out constellations or anything.

If you go out in the sticks, then you'll probably get more, but this is from the city center.

Totes jelly you see the milky way all the time.
>>
File: northridge quake.jpg (64 KB, 630x404) Image search: [Google]
northridge quake.jpg
64 KB, 630x404
>>75637015

I remember after Northridge a bunch of people called the observatory because they though there was a meteor shower or a bunch of UFOs... with the power out it was actually dark and for most people in LA it was the first time they'd ever seen a sky full of stars.
>>
File: this was taken at head level.jpg (654 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
this was taken at head level.jpg
654 KB, 2048x1536
>>75636798

Garin Park is about 10 miles from a major airport.

That's just regular jet fuel you're seeing.
>>
>>75637221
kek
as ridiculous as that sounds, I can believe it. I've worked at the same place ten years, and last week driving home it was a rare windy day and blew the smog out, and I could see the fucking mountains on my drive home. It was like I was driving in a different city, seeing those on the horizon. Very trippy.

Yeah, the hiking here is actually unbelievably good for number and variety of trails, so at least we got that.
>>
Reminder theres a trump rally in sacramento on wednesday. Lets go support our god-emperor.

>>75631492
Norcal is fine. LA and SF are shit holes. We have legendary beaches, forests, and mountains.
Any big city will suck, but the further away you get the more based people youll find.
>>
>>75637961
Fuck I live in the Eternal hell that is Socal
I will never get to see Trump
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.