[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conversation with dad: Me: "I am tired of Americans dying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 2jumc.png (134 KB, 639x359) Image search: [Google]
2jumc.png
134 KB, 639x359
Conversation with dad:

Me: "I am tired of Americans dying for the Jews when they do nothing for us in return."
Dad: "But anon, think about what the Bible says about those who don't stand for Israel."
Me: "What?"
Dad: "We gotta stand by Israel or else!"

>baka.
>>
>>75597553
Conversation with Mom
Me: I think I might...
Mom: Post first in the thread?
Me: Yes, and also make it the BEST post.
>>
My dad is far right but still falls for the Israel is our greatest ally stuff
>>
>>75597553
If Jesus is not accepted by Jews, then they are going to hell and are no longer protected by God.

If Jesus was a false prophet, Christians and Muslims are going to Hell and Jews will go to heaven.

But only if they keep their covenant with God.

If you dad is a Christian, Jews who accept Christ are ok to follow, according to scripture. Jesus came to fulfill the law, not to change it.

If they violate God's law, they are only going to lead you to Hell if you stand with them.

So does your Dad believe the New Testament or not?
>>
>>75598182
kek
>>
>>75599460
>If Jesus was a false prophet, Christians and Muslims are going to Hell and Jews will go to heaven.
yea nah man... judaism doesnt roll this way.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah
>>
>>75600642
>do not steal

then why do Jews ignore this one so much?
>>
File: 1458942676300.png (14 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1458942676300.png
14 KB, 327x367
>>75597553
why do you think we are fucked this hard ?? the older generations betrayed us just so they could get a few scraps from the table while we get nothing
>>
>>75600736
why do gentiles ignore this so much?
>>
Jesus BTFO out of the kikes for kiking
>>
File: 1463630606357.gif (1005 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1463630606357.gif
1005 KB, 180x180
>>75597553

>worship a Jew
>take back control of your society from the Jews
pick one

Christianity is no protection against Jews, because you can't worship a race of people as "the living god" and effectively fight them for control of your own society at the same time, these two goals are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>75597553
Show him John 8:31-59 to let him know what Jesus thought of the jews who didn't believe him.
>>
>>75601453
You don't seem to know the first thing about christianity? Or maybe you do.

Why so many kike shills that hate Jesus?
>>
>>75601453
>you can't worship a race of people as "the living god"
The race in and of itself is not a living god, only one member of it was.
>>
>>75598182
FPBP
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.