[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eX w47qb4U0 1/2 I'm c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: stay-in-logo.png (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
stay-in-logo.png
22 KB, 500x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eXw47qb4U0

1/2 I'm changing my vote from leave to stay.

oldfag poo in the loo here. born and raised in the UK.

For the last couple of months I've been unwavering in my support of Brexit. I've read up , understand the Pros and Cons and /Pol/ to a certain extent has confirmed my position.
I keep hearing that immigrants have done nothing for this country. Despite multiple times explaining the contribution of immigrants (Indians especially) Wealth exploited form the India/ Commonwealth for over 200 years, 2.5 million volunteer Army in WWII, preventing the collapse of the NHS and local services. Generally being good citizens, adopting British Culture, not scrounging benefits, producing productive members of society etc..et.c. etc. All I got back was we don't need Curry houses and Corner Shops.

Now i love the bantz, but its suddenly stuck me. I'll never be thought of as British because of the colour of my skin.

I'm an atheist. So really the only thing that I do different from the average white British guy is eat Indian food at home. Even then. I don't think that's much of difference considering the popularly of Indian food across Britain. I can change my name to anglosize it. But ultimately I’ll always be different because of the colour of my Skin. That’s what it boils down to Polish Immigrants from Europe can go undetected. they are white, so they'll be absorbed quickly and be thought of as British and I never will.

(cont)
>>
2/2
When the hordes of Syrians and Turkish are let through the gate, ghettoize areas. I'll be thought of as one of them. No matter how British I am. The colour of my skin will always be the deciding factor. When automation takes over all low paid jobs and these new immigrants start reproducing like cockroaches and civil war looms... I'll be thought of as one of them. ultimately that’s the zero sum game here. pretending it’s going to go down any other way is fantasy.

I have an escape route of course. I don’t want to live in India even though I have the ability to live there. Luckily I have a NZ passport. So when it all goes to the dogs I can have get a designated shitting street in the North or South Island. Since whites aren’t the native population there, No one can say shit to me.

So I’m going to speed up the downfall. I’m going to vote in out of spite. I’ll want to see how it all ends from a safe distance.

Thanks Britain. I would have stood up side by side with you, until I realized you would have just stabbed me in the back
>>
>>75580652
Enjoy the violence.
>>
Return to your country shitskin
>>
>>75580710
>>
>>75580652
I've been noticing that a lot of Indians born in the UK are voting to leave
>>
>>75580652
You posted this two days ago, no one gives a fuck
>>
File: 2016-05-27.png (535 KB, 538x365) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-27.png
535 KB, 538x365
>>75580879
which one you greasy wop?
>>
>>75581107
They dont understand that they'll be targeted next. they've been lulled into a false sense of security and fallen for the we're all british really meme.
>>
> I'll never be thought of as British because of the colour of my skin.
True, however your children or grandchildren could become native given some generations.
Really nice that you mention all the NHS garbage without mentioning that the crisis is also causing money/resource spent on the crisis AND the EU. You are a retard who probably does not even understand that you are a slave of the bank of england. Go to NZ if you care so much about your skin color.
>>
Your country, can you read?
I don't care if you have many stolen passports available.
>>
>>75580652
>>75580689

It's got nothing to do with immigration fuck off
>>
>>75581166
>your
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.