[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race War!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1464491070431-0.jpg (104 KB, 514x266) Image search: [Google]
1464491070431-0.jpg
104 KB, 514x266
Why the fuck the do faggots think the happening happens in a "few decades"?

WE DON'T HAVE A "FEW DECADES"!!!

We really have only 5 years of memetic warefare and a cultural reconquista of sorts to accomplish. We need to gallop on Trump's momentum and push for our rights before and after November.

This year will be one of the most crucial of the next five as it is the seeding in which we may reap for later. Any laziness will be felt ten-fold in 5 years time, so any cunt relaxing cuz muh son can fight for me needs to kill themselves now.

Train, network at Trump rallies, MAKE/FORM GROUPS!, get some money and invest in his campaign; trips around the country, sharing a large house to start a small community WITHOUT MEDIA ATTENTION.

All of this and more needs doing as we are winning, but we need to push on even harder than before!
>>
File: Untitled.png (87 KB, 514x266) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
87 KB, 514x266
>>75579472
It's funnier in black and white--looks more like the movie, and is less obvious on first glance, allowing for a punchline effect.
>>
>>75579844
Thanks for the input, Moishe!
>>
I've lost all hope in you retard.
This board is so easily raided and disrupted.
Someone posts some tits and you all flock to that thread. Someone posts a black dick and you all flock to that thread.
Meanwhile Trump threads are becoming slower and slower if you ignore all the anime shitposting.

There is no more momentum left. You cucks ruined everything.
I haven't even heard anything from Trump since he said he'd be ok with debating Sanders. Complete radio silence.

Just fuck it all. We're done. Just end it. I will live my life quietly in this WHITE country while the rest of the world crumbles, and if marxism gets here I'll put a bullet trough my head.
You guys are losers. You take the best momentum and a great awakening and you get completely sidetracked because someone posted a black dick on /pol/. Fuck you, losers. You don't deserve to win.
>>
File: 1458200834572.png (4 KB, 368x376) Image search: [Google]
1458200834572.png
4 KB, 368x376
>>75580453
What the fuck did I do?

I spent 2 minutes making that compared to the kike shills spamming their crap!

Every faggot comments on that one, but when I make a valid point no one bites.

HMMMMMM, MAKES YOU THINK!
>>
>>75579472
>that pic
kek
>>
>people actually think a race war will happen
>>
File: bird_vs_pig.jpg (67 KB, 723x504) Image search: [Google]
bird_vs_pig.jpg
67 KB, 723x504
RACE WAR NAOOOOOOO
>>
>>75581888
Maybe not for irrelevant countries.

Who gives a shit about Vulgaria?
>>
>>75580453
>Latvia
>white
>>
>>75579472
You're being impatient. It took 30 years to get to this point and it'll take several to wake everyone from it.

In the mean time, keeps spreading your memes and, most importantly, never censoring yourself for anyone. You'll lose people in your life, but you'll gain new ones that are like minded.

Patience OP
>>
>>75581888
You do know America has had plenty of race riots, right?
>>
>>75582540
Anon, i'm in my 20's! I'm not fucking wasting 30 years doing this stupid shit?

>omg u iz so impatient watching your race get raped and robbed while missing out on a life so good only kikes feed us through films XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No, we do it in 5 years and thinking because it took us decades to lose ourselves and thay it takes equally as much to learn it, os nigger-tier and insulting to our Race...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.