[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people are a minority world wide. Given this fact and given
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
White people are a minority world wide. Given this fact and given that the world hates you for basically being a cancerous race. How would you like to go out? Would you like to be hanged? A bullet to the head? Or perhaps gassed? I would think gassing would be great karma for white people since well you invented gassing and you used it on your own kind.. so it seems only fitting that you should be gassed.
>>
>>75314614
Or, we can gas everyone else and not be a minority anymore :^)
>>
File: 1355932865775.png (153 KB, 1000x876) Image search: [Google]
1355932865775.png
153 KB, 1000x876
>>75314614
>implying gas chambers existed
high school level education detected
shit bait/10
>>
>>75314614
If the rest of the world was organized enough to kill us we would all be dead 10 times over.
But niggers aren't smart enough to manage the supply chain and financing for weapons factories, run the factories efficiently, train a real military, staff that military with effective and organized officers, manage logistical support for large amounts of men and equipment in the field, gather intel, develop[ operational plans, and execute those plans toward any goal bigger than we wuz kangz robbing and looting and shit
So get used to being slave tier like your ancestors
And since we are building robots to replace people who have no skills but constantly demand to be treated like equals get used to seeing less of our money in the future you fucking cockroach
>>
>>75314614
>>75314730
> implying that the "Jews" are white
>>
>>75314719
>>75314730
>>75314889
>Cumskins detected.

It's going to be fun seeing your faces when you whites are finally cornered and all the crimes of your ancestors flash before your very eyes before you face your doom.
>>
File: 1301613627276.jpg (30 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
1301613627276.jpg
30 KB, 500x392
>>75314914
you are one salty spook
don't you know that /pol/ is satire?

maybe you should check your blood pressure
>>
>>75314614
By fighting and killing niggers like you in a ratio of 150-1. We would kill so many of you that even if you "won" you will stand over a uninhabitable world of corpses and ash.

Getting frogging, darky?
>>
I would like to go out as an old man in sleep, after having lived a long life of enslaving those inferior races who sought to oppose us.
Don't be so quick to throw in the towel OP. That's the kind of talk that'll get you raped by Muslims in the street.
>>
>>75314614
Lying in a pile of spent brass casings
>>
heh.. only one of us is walking away from this one kid..

*unsheathes katana and teleports behind you*

too easy..!

*cuts you in half with 1 swipe*
>>
File: RSs2eek.gif (483 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
RSs2eek.gif
483 KB, 500x211
>>75314614

with my finger on the launch button
>>
>>75314614
I would like to be killed in the same nuclear hellfire which would occur if America and/or Russia were to release thousands of nukes upon the world.

How do third world countries even compete?
>>
>>75314614
Cancerous?
We built the entire fucking modern world
Who else can claim anything?
>>
>>75314614
oh look an apathetic australian, maby we where cunts because all the savages where pissing on us mate
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.