[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UW STUDENT GOV ENDORSES ANTI-WHITE GROUP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12
>UW student gov sends out email regarding "attacks" on "undocumented" students
>lies about DARPA
>says students can't say "legal immigration" anymore, must use buzzwords instead
>stands "in solidarity" with Decolonize UW, anti white group (Chief Prepping Bull is a member)
>sends this out to every student on campus

I want to get off this wild ride
>>
>>75287509
Email them that you're going to report the FERPA disinformation to faculty
>>
This is part of the demands

To promote collaborative and transformative models of scholarship and community engagement to democratize the University and expand its exclusionary modes of knowledge production, we demand the establishment of an Interdisciplinary Center for the Critical Study of Race.

This center will promote collaboration among academics, community activists, and artists, and provide a space to hold talks and workshops across the disciplines and departments. The center’s mission will include the critical study of how the university has produced the conditions for the social violence’s being addressed by the Black Lives Matter Movement. The center will also offer mandatory white and/or male privilege courses to ALL UW graduate and Undergraduate Students by end of Spring 2019.
>>
I go to UW and this really isnt anything new. Just a week ago we had a bunch of illegal students protesting and making a shitload of demands.
>>
>>75288620
This is the ASUW officially endorsing the group that did that, and linking to their demands. This email was sent to everyone, they're forcing their views on us
>>
>>75289112
Its UW. One of the most liberal colleges in one of the most liberal areas of the country. Yeah it sucks that theyre basically censoring us and forcing their demands on us so the question is what can we do to fight back against this? Seriously though manadotry privilege classes? Im not taking that no matter what.
>>
>>75289372
Email the board of regents that you don't support them? Call ICE? Tell Tyler Wu to fuck off
>>
>>75289801
Point taken but really at the end of the day they cant actually control what we say. This is some bogud email that mostly panders to those already sharing their views. All in all it doesnt seem all that backed up to me. Demands dont have to be taken so really we have to see if adminsitration will take this stuff seriously.
>>
I'd say we make some noise on this so that less people apply to this college and they lose some federal funding like what happened with mizzoui or whatever fucking school it was
>>
>>75287509
Serious question: what is it about the west coast that causes people to believe this shit? I am new to WA and I am having a hard time believing how stupid the liberals here are.
>>
>>75287509
Is Communism involved somehow?

I'm just checking to see if /pol/ was right again.
>>
>>75287509
>America literally has illegal immigrants as college students
Is your border made of buttter?
>>
>>75291418
Yes
>>
>>75291126
Most of the population is concentrated in suburban areas and cities. I think cities have done trend of being more liberal than other areas. We also have alot more minorities here than other places tend to.
>>75291418
That and the school is just cucked.
>>
>>75290299
We should start a movement, they're entrenching in on us.

If they get they're demands, soon we will have to listen to them
>>
>>75290299
Yeah, continue to be complacent, that'll make this all go away.

If you don't fucking say something, your school admin will take it as tacit approval of this bullshit, and acquiesce to these bullshit demands that places illegal aliens above citizens on your campus.

But no, by all means, continue beating off to anime or whatever else is more important than receiving a quality education.

For fucks sake, just let it fucking burn if this is the next generation in charge.
>>
>>75291745
More minorities than where? I live in the fucking southeast and it's crawling with niggers and spics and we don't see this kind of bullshit.
>>
>>75292365
We have rich minorities with money and connections. They have the resources to organize stuff like this.
>>
File: 1464300753005.jpg (41 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1464300753005.jpg
41 KB, 480x480
>>75291115
Start by emailing people and posting on Facebook! Let's get this going!
>>
>>75289372
>what can we do to fight back against this?

Find out who the illegal students are and call immigration police on their asses. If the police ignore you, rally enough people to call them and make them do their fucking jobs and deport those wastes of taxpayer money.
>>
>>75294773
They probably can't be deported because of DACA
>>
>>75288620
>illegal students

This fucking pisses me off so goddamn much. My family has fought in every major war in this country's history, but there was ZERO money for me to go to college because we lived in Memphis and the public school system that my parents paid property taxes through the nose for simply was not an option for me or my siblings. So they went into debt so that me and my siblings wouldn't have our childhoods culturally enriched by Dontravious and Shaniqua.

There was NO MONEY for us to go to college. My brother went $50,000 into debt to get a college education. My sisters fared better because vagina scholarships. There was nothing for me. I am now a package handler.

America!
>>
>>75287509
Honest question, is being in a country illegally no longer a crime?
>>
>>75295927
They're just undocumented, anon. Why do you hate brown people?
>>
>>75295524
;_;
>>
>>75295927
Usually you have to be arrested for some other illegal shit first. I guess that's to avoid the "papers please" police work
>>
I went to UW today. No demonstrations, but the whole school is left wing because they've been coddled this whole time in nice rich communities and have ZERO idea what it's like outside of a rich white neighborhood crawling with cops.

Fuckin' kids. I don't have a problem with people who are somewhat liberal, but these kids have NO idea what they're doing and act like they've experienced all the "pain" and """hardships""" of every single "oppressed" life. They don't know jack SHIT.
>>75295927
THATS RAYCIS
>>
I don't understand, how can you even attend university if you're an illegal immigrant?

You just walk up one day, make your way inside and sit down in a classroom that sounds interesting?

Surely there's an enrolment process which requires documentation, a social security number, accounting to be done?
>>
is tyler wu an illegal? why did he take up this cause? send him back to china if he is.
>>
COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE ALLOWED TO GO TO PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES?
>>
>in solidarity

I cringe whenever I hear or read that.
>>
>>75294986
What the fuck

I want to call immigration on them

How do i deport illegeal aliens
>>
>>75301783

UW while state supported is not a free campus for hardly anyone, you have to pay your way through.

Furthermore, as we are not close to the Mexican border I doubt many of those illegals would be jobless hacks not paying taxes anyhow.

That said, thankfully this is only the Student Government, which has no true power.
>>
DO ILLEGALS EVEN GET DEPORTED FUCK
Why don't we live in a society where border jumping spics get a bullet to the dome
>>
>>75302171
Apparently not quite. They can get scholarships:
https://www.washington.edu/dreamproject/students/undocumented/
>>
>>75301783

lol you actually thought the current regime in power wasn't a bunch of subversive communists? You thought /pol/ was satire? Or maybe your brain was just protecting you from a raw, nasty truth.
>>
>>75301974
https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
>>
>>75300422
>Surely there's an enrolment process which requires documentation, a social security number, accounting to be done?

Those are racist
>>
>>75301648
I don't think so, but there is an illegal that was running for ASUW president. Not sure if she won, too afraid to check
>>
>>75302171
The student government does have power, they work with law makers and university executives
>>
>>75287509
>Tyler Wu
>Wu

Chinks, why? You're supposed to be on our side.
>>
>>75302377

Well yes, but that is a small, small chunk of the Campus' budget and staffing - and the scholarships don't cover everything.

There's probably literally 2 dozen undocumented family students in the entire campus. Student Government is just molehill mountaineering.
>>
>>75302377
DISGUSTING

This year there is a new application available for eligible undocumented students to access State Need Grant funds. Depending on your financial need, this could mean over ten thousand dollars free grant money to pay for tuition. See www.readysetgrad.org/wasfa for details and to apply.

HB 1079

House Bill signed into law by Governor Gary Locke on May 7, 2003. It allows undocumented students topay in-state tuition at state colleges and universities. Students must have lived in WA state for at least 3 years and have attained their high school diploma or GED.

The student needs to sign an affidavit in order to receive or be eligible for HB 1079. (affidavit here)
>>
>>75302664

Notice how you said with, and said executives and lawmakers have given absolutely zero ground to said insanity. I'm actually rather proud of the campus and state administration for that.

And they can't do huge protests because to be blunt, there aren't enough PoC at UW.
>>
>>75287509
>you're not legally allowed to ask if someone is illegal

Why?
They should be fucking banned from American schools. This pisses me off so much
>>
>>75302825

As I suspected, they are still paying for most of the bill. UW is quite the expensive (as state schools go, and given its rankings is worth every penny) school. $10k will most certainly not pay your way through.
>>
File: 1463700246092.jpg (118 KB, 596x667) Image search: [Google]
1463700246092.jpg
118 KB, 596x667
>>75295524
Why didn't you man up and enlist like I did, faggot?
>>
>>75302846
Except your wrong, this year wasfa will now give up to 10k to an illegal alien to attend.
>>
>>75287509
>>75288620
Hopefully they go the route of Mizzou
>>
>>75302970
Sure, they won't be able to attend for free. But none of us do. They shouldn't be here at all
>>
File: Decoy_Octopus.jpg (13 KB, 162x500) Image search: [Google]
Decoy_Octopus.jpg
13 KB, 162x500
>>75287509
Impersonate the DARPA chief.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>75295927
The federal government/court decisions have made it illegal to actually do anything against illegal immigrants. When Arizona passed a law that would require police to check if people they arrested were illegal immigrants, the Supreme Court said that "violates their rights" (IDK how the fuck illegal immigrants got rights under the US Constitution that applies to fucking American citizens but whatever that's why the Marxisf Jewish lesbians of the Supreme Court said)
>>
>>75302989
>>75303061

That's actually not true. State citizens below the poverty line can actually attend for free under the "Husky Promise" program.

I don't get what the big deal of having a couple dozen at most undocumented students getting maybe a 25% reduction in cost. The total cost of said program is less than rounding errors in the school's budget.
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1024x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1024x604
>>75302825
>there's an official scholarship JUST for illegals who shouldn't even be there
>people who live in the state, have been there for generations, have made it what it is, get told to eat shit

This is why Trump is sending them all back.
>>
>>75303364
You are really goddamn stupid if you think undocumented Julio has to pay nearly as much as a middle class white kid to go to college.
>>
>>75303364
American universities are the inheritance of Americans. Out student VISA system exists so that we can decide as a people exactly what percentage of university spots we want to go to citizens and permanent residence, and what percentage we want to go to foreign applicants. People who attend American colleges outside of the legal VISA system are depriving both citizens and legal student VISA applicants of their rightful place in their own country's schools.

If I, as an American, were to do this to another country, you would call me immoral.
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 640x1136
Print this out and stick it on bulletins throughout campus.
>>
>>75303955
Kek, thanks
>>
>>75292049
Fucking this

I'm so tired of the "ignore it and hopefully it'll go away" attitude, because it's not fucking going away. You passive faggots see that right? Every fucking day I read a story about some equality counsel on some campus making crazy demands of the administration.

EVERY
FUCKING
DAY

did it just go away in Missouri? We have to fight back with the same fervor as the opposition, we have to. This shit is NOT GOING AWAY. Not without a vicious fight.

Stand the fuck up for yourselves, wear the bigot pin they stick on you with pride, quit cowering to these beta faggot communists.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>75303624

Actually, as there is a mandated discount for state residents of any type, and for poor ones it is in fact totally free - I doubt that they are paying much less. And again, I cannot stress how our location makes it incredibly unlikely they are border hoppers.

>>75303708
Given that this only applies to undocumented immigrants living in-state, and that this state has hardly any undocumented immigrants, and that the program for funding them isn't a big part of the budget...

I cannot say that there are enough to cockblock deserving state citizens. It's also mandated by the law that state citizens take absolute priority at UW registration.
>>
>>75304097
But what do we do exactly? Just copy their tactics and demand that they don't get their way?
>>
>>75304149
>the program for funding them isn't a big part of the budget...
Why is Olympia using Washington residents' taxes to funding the education of foreign nationals at all? If there is a single citizen that money could go to instead, their government has a responsibility and a moral obligation to address their interests first.
>>
File: 1464144700467.jpg (127 KB, 850x917) Image search: [Google]
1464144700467.jpg
127 KB, 850x917
>>75288440
>The center will also offer mandatory white and/or male privilege courses to ALL UW graduate and Undergraduate Students

JUST
>>
File: 1463900621532.jpg (51 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1463900621532.jpg
51 KB, 540x429
>>75304620
>>
>>75304593

Because given how little undocumented immigrants apply for the program, it's a mathematical certainty the undocumented migrants are paying more in taxes than that program costs. This is not California, there are not hordes of people jumping over the border with no job.

>>75304620

It's a good thing the demands were basically laughed at then. It's great to be in a area that is almost entirely white or asian.
>>
Students of the University of Washington are allowed to be in the ASUW Senate if they sign up and get fifteen student constituents to vouch for them. The solution is really to apply for the senate, get fifteen people to vouch for you, and become a Senator. Then, you need to show up when you're supposed to, and vote against this garbage.

The student organization isn't completely powerless. If you go to UW and give a shit, you can easily become a member of the Senate and have your voice heard.
>>
Correction email just got sent out.

He retracts his statement on it being illegal to ask an illegal alien if they immigrated
>>
>>75287509
Should slip Eisenhower's Operation Wetback into conversations as much as possible, saying wetback repeatedly without calling spics wetbacks. much triggering surely to follow.
>>
>>75305010
We should make a facebook group for that!
>>
File: 1378162358512.jpg (66 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1378162358512.jpg
66 KB, 960x960
>sociologist openly admits that universities are supposed to be institutions of social engineering
wew
lad
>>
>>75304351
Explain how being forced to attend a class based solely on your gender/race is sexist/racist. Tell everybody that will listen. Send the email to the press...ALL OF THE PRESS

Post flyers on campus asking the more level headed students if they think the student government demands are sexist/racist.

Start a club of like minded students, make demands of your own (such as an environment free of race intimidation).

Start a kikebook page for like minded students, tell your parents what's going on.

Tweet it to everyone, write a few bots to bombard the schools feed with opposition

The possibilities are endless anon, just do something
>>
>>75287509

Hahaha. So glad I just graduated.
>>
I don't understand. If these people volunteer the fact that they are in this country illegally, why aren't they just expelled and deported? How can they stand there, watch someone admit to breaking the law, and do absolutely nothing? It's not profiling if they literally tell you they broke the law.

I wonder what sort of response you'd get if you sent my questions to the email the provided.
>>
>>75305000
I'm mostly concerned with incentivizing exploitation. The casual tacit acceptance of unethical behavior simply because it may be happening in relatively small quantities at the moment, encourages future growth of said behavior. Not caring about the "small stuff" is how you erode the rule of law by reducing social trust, and civic responsibility.
>>
>>75305486
Also, how are these groups' actions not considered aiding and abetting?
>>
>>75305404
Thanks! I'll do something
>>
File: 2016-05-27 17.10.31.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1012) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-27 17.10.31.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1012
I go to this glorious school. Super progressive and welcoming check out our school paper :^)
>>
>>75306333
that's just being retarded. I jerk off all the time, I don't need to write an article explaining why it's not haram to wank for a bit.
>>
>>75306333
Nice hentai
>>
>>75306333
>this shit tier Hebraic theology

God Protestants messed things up

You're not supposed to masturbate so you build mental discipline and willpower that you need to stay on the path of loving and serving God

Not because "God just doesn't like and he's watching you"
>>
File: 1461397767494.png (262 KB, 2000x1190) Image search: [Google]
1461397767494.png
262 KB, 2000x1190
>>75291126
All the west coast liberals are drug addicts, or race mixers.
>>
>the west coast
Can we just nuke it?
>>
>>75307766
General Washington would have purged such degeneracy
>>
Oh loady, you know who is in the other movement? If so, pay some pics to do the dirty work.

How hard is it to hire somebody in the US to beat people up
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.