[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitler said before his death he will start World War 3. cont..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Nazi-dog_o_1639.jpg (37 KB, 550x445) Image search: [Google]
Nazi-dog_o_1639.jpg
37 KB, 550x445
Hitler said before his death he will start World War 3.

cont..
>>
One of his soldiers asked how? Hitler replied, “The day mankind finds out what I was trying to defend this nation, Germany, from then that's the day World War 3 will start. For on that day, mankind will learn that I was trying to save my Nation from The Free Masons, the Illuminati, the jews. For if the Americans wins the war, then they will conquer the world and forever be a slave to the jews and they will try to conquer God. Do you know who America has in its possession? “NO,” the solider replied.
The Americans has the jewels of God. The Americans have stolen God’s precious jewels.“What do you mean his precious jewels?” THE SOLIDER asked.
Hitler said, “America has stolen the jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The Negros. They are the true Hebrews. What a foolish move and a direct challenge to God. And they plan on moving these false white jews into a state of Israel.
America is desperate in its attempt to win this war using atom bombs on Japan. America will destroy the whole world in its attempt to conquer it.When America and its Jewish slave masters conquer the world and the world realize I was right, then all nations will begin a third world war to dethrone America of its rule. Every nation will soon possess atom bombs of their own. It will be the end of most of the world as we know it.“Why will the jews control America?” the solider askedHitler said,

cont...
>>
“because the white jews knows that the Negros are the real children of Israel. And to keep Americas secret, the jews will blackmail America. The jews will extort America Their plan for world domination won't work if the Negros knew who they were. The white citizens of America will be terrified to know that all this time they’ve been mistreating and discriminating and lynching the children of Israel. They will fear God will destroy them as he destroyed Egypt for doing the same thing. So the elite, the Illuminati keeps this a secret at all cost.After I die, I will one day cause World War 3 just by this message which will be like planting a seed in people minds until it sprouts once they nurture that seed and seek more truth and learn Hitler was right. I did the world a favor by killing the false jews before they designated a false state of Israel.But I fear I have failed. The world will fall into the hands of Satan.
>>
we wuz jews n shiet
>>
>>75261745
WE
>>
>>75262640
WUZ
>>
>>75262698
JEWS
>>
>>75262720
N
>>
>>75261677
>>75261721
>>75261745

....source? didn't think so stormfag
>>
>>75262759
SHHHEEEYYYYEETT
>>
>>75262640
>>75262640
>>75262698
>>75262720
>>75262759
>>75263289
Das right mane
>>
>>75263289
OY VEY...

HOL UP....

...RUBS HANDS...

SO YOU BE SAYIN...

...SCHEMES...

SUM FINNA....
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.