[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder >this day is inevitable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Daily reminder

>this day is inevitable
>>
>>75251624
who cares
Christ is King
>>
>>75251624
it's already here mate. circumcision was a muslim conspiracy to prep us for conversion into islam.

79% of us are already honorary muslims.
>>
File: image.png (132 KB, 318x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 318x320
>>75251624
>has to make it through the mediteranian
>past Greece (easy mode)
>past Italy
>through Gibraltar (hard mode)
Or
>out the Persian gulf or the Red Sea
>must move a large force through enemy territory while carrying equipment and arms and past several US/allied bases
>steal a boat or battleship large enough to carry a small invasion force
>travel out the Indian Ocean and around Africa
>across the Atlantic while avoiding contact with US naval vessels on routine patrols
>hope the coast guard ignores a large unscheduled blip on their radar
>somehow make it ashore without being spotted by a drone
>make it into US harbor (if they're retarded) or suburb (if coastguard completely ignores a large vessel not going into harbor)
>kill maybe a few hundred civilians
>get fucked by national Guard weekend warriors ecstatic to defend the homeland
>get fucked by the Chair Force
>give USA a very good reason to panic and blow ISIS off the face of the planet witha burst of increased military spending
OR
>build/steal/salvage large plane
>avoid getting shot down by Israel or TSA
>make the news with either a prevented terror attack that got shot down before making its target
>somehow land on the ground unharmed
>fucked
>>
>>75251664
No fucking way, Odin is better. He has an eight-legged horse. #TeamOdin
>>
>>75251624
Trump State

Ftfy
>>
>>75251624
Huh, what logistics does the islamic state have? How do they transport the old shitty tanks they have? and all the soldiers?
>>
>>75254044
With the will of allah of course
>>
>>75251624
if you are talking europe you are right USA not so much before that happens nigsm whites and mexicans will chimpout and massmurder muslims.
>>
If Allah is on their side who can stop them
>>
Won't happen, but if happened, meh. Men don't seem to have a bad life under ISIS, besides the prohibition of alcohol and other haram things. Now if I was a woman, I would be terrified.
>>
>>75254469
>if I was a woman, I would be terrified

im sure all the white women will love getting gangbanged by 20 sand/niggers
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.