[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/. I'm a muslim who moved to the US a long time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: AQMI_Flag_asymmetric.svg.png (84 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
AQMI_Flag_asymmetric.svg.png
84 KB, 2000x1500
Hello /pol/.
I'm a muslim who moved to the US a long time for my masters and there is something that I've noticed. I'm not someone who goes out a lot or pays attention to politics but lately I've been witnessing a sudden rise of people hating arabs, which doesn't surprise me to be honest with the last events, and to be quite honest it also made me kind of depressive especially after hearing shit from the news.

I just wanted to know what exactly do you despise from these people or the religion.
Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>75229974
We hate all special snowflakes. Muslims are a really shitty invasive varient of special snowflake. Also allahu snackbar.
>>
File: child_marriage.png (192 KB, 871x1150) Image search: [Google]
child_marriage.png
192 KB, 871x1150
>>75229974
It just blows.
>>
>>75230162
I understand. Trust me I really love the US and I'm thankful for everything it gave me but some people think that just because you happen to speak sandrunes or came from a family with muslim background you're automatically an annoying invader who tries to force his culture into everyone.
I despise what some of them did to Europe for example, forcing EU countries to adapt to their rules. Refugees were also a horrible thing and I knew it would've gone this way.

>>75230274
I don't really get that picture. I guess it means we're pedophiles
>>
>>75230535
No hard feelings but making your kind uncomfortable and feel threatened is pretty much the only way to keep the US from going the way of Europe on the issue
>>
File: 1450210589225.jpg (77 KB, 687x535) Image search: [Google]
1450210589225.jpg
77 KB, 687x535
Fuck your astro turfing
>>
>>75229974

go back to the desert muhammad. no one wants you in western civilization.
>>
If you guys started beating the shit out of people in your community that want to bring their barbaric middle-eastern practices here, we might start to buy #NotAllMuslims.
>>
>>75229974
>sudden rise of sand nigger hate
Found the shitpost hint

Nice one straya, have a mark.
>>
>>75230535
>I understand. Trust me I really love the US and I'm thankful for everything it gave me but some people think that just because you happen to speak sandrunes or came from a family with muslim background you're automatically an annoying invader who tries to force his culture into everyone.
>I despise what some of them did to Europe for example, forcing EU countries to adapt to their rules. Refugees were also a horrible thing and I knew it would've gone this way.
It's natural, if you identify as KKK, a nazi or any other group that have a reputation of being dangerous people will naturally be suspicious. Because being muslim is a choice the idea that you have no issues with any of the terrible things will always linger in their minds to some degree. The average person has absolutely no way to tell which muslims support islamic terror. It's further compounded by western "allies" like Saudi Arabia sponsoring terrorism, governments try to paint them as the good guys when everyone knows what the KSA is like. Because of that people feel their government will not protect them and that they can't rely on authorities to catch militants entering.
>>
>>75229974
>I just wanted to know what exactly do you despise from these people or the religion.

Them not staying where they belong.

Good example: You.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.