[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catholicks are kiked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: jesus&luther redpill.png (729 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [Google]
jesus&luther redpill.png
729 KB, 573x1552
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/24/christians-have-mission-to-convert-muslims---cardinal/

>Catholic teaching rules out missionary activity aimed at Jewish people because they are regarded as God’s “chosen” people.
>Christians should view Judaism as a “mother”.
>The Cardinal was speaking after an intense two-day round of interfaith dialogue between senior Catholic and Jewish leaders behind closed doors.
>Abraham Skorka, the Argentine Rabbi and close friend of Pope Francis.
>Jews also have an ancient and “irrevocable” covenant with God.
>Catholic Church no longer supports missionary work directed at Jewish people.
>“We have a mission to convert all non-Christian religions’ people [except] Judaism."

You cucks just keep adding to your mountain of heresies. How about you heathens read the Bible for once.

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

1. John 2:22 "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

Acts 4:12 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 310x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 310x459
Pope Cuck IV made me abandon my faith in the church as an institution.

Was considering agnosticism / atheism, then I found Kierkegaard. Much happier now. The church is like a government. It's corrupt and phony.
>>
>>75168708
Accepting Jesus as the Saviour is the only way for a jew and other nonbelievers to receive salvation. It is a christian duty to preach gospel to them.

Romans 10: But what does it say? “The message is near you. It is in your mouth and in your heart.” This is the message of faith that we proclaim: If you declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For a person believes with his heart and is justified, and a person declares with his mouth and is saved. For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be ashamed.” For there is no difference between Jew and Greek, because they all have the same Lord, who gives richly to all who call on him. For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” How, then, can people call on someone they have not believed? And how can they believe in someone they have not heard about? And how can they hear without someone preaching? Consequently, faith comes from listening, and listening comes through the word of Christ.
>>
>>75168708
What does the Orthodox Church think about the Jews and Judaism ?
>>
>>75168708
Of course we're kiked, we have an ARGENTINIAN for a pope, for fuck's sake! This Peronist piece of shit has been a curse for all catholics out there and looks like he'll keep destroying our church some more years.
>You cucks just keep adding to your mountain of heresies
There is only one true church, the Catholic one. Anything else is heresy and perversion. Protestants are a bunch of degenerates.
>>
File: 1449055117154.png (100 KB, 411x611) Image search: [Google]
1449055117154.png
100 KB, 411x611
>>75169662
Cuck pls. Catholic church is nothing but arbitrariness. If pope degrees ex cathedra that you have to eat shit every day and worship Moloch, you cucks happily comply.
>>
>>75169662

Knights of Santiago to start reconquista when?
>>
>>75170072
You dare talk about arbitrariness? How many branches, movements and cults your disgusting heresy has spawned over the centuries? You claim to follow the Bible yet you only follow yourselves, each pastor a King, each believer a Wiseman; and that path can only lead to a downward spiral towards nihilism.
Tell me, are you one of those protestants who dance and play rock music in church or perhaps one of those who let women become priests and celebrate gay marriages?

To be a catholic means to respect tradition and order. It's never late to repent and return to the only church, familia.
>>
>>75171325
>Implying that faggots and women priests follow Bible
The Bible stays true, you can't blame it when people choose not to follow it. Tradiotion that clearly contradicts Bible is always heresy.

>To be a catholic means to respect tradition and order.
You heretics love your man-made traditions more than Word of God.
>>
File: undividedorthodoxchurchtimeline.png (123 KB, 834x581) Image search: [Google]
undividedorthodoxchurchtimeline.png
123 KB, 834x581
>>75171325
>catholics
>talking about respecting tradition and order
You're the ones to repent and return to the only church, schismatic.

And I'm not excluding protestant double-heretics, but catholic arrogance annoys me.
>>
>>75173596
The See of St. Peter, and even the Orthodox acknowledge this, is the prime see. How can you have a Church without the prince of the Church?
>>
>>75171819
I've found all you heretics claim to follow the Word of God as closely as possible, yet somehow end up with very different interpretations. If every man is a Wise Man then you're all Fools.

You deride our traditions, but they come all the way from the very Rock on which our Church was founded, St. Peter; from even before the Bible became the Bible. What are your heresies next to two thousand years of history? Against all the scholars and wise men like Thomas of Aquino or Duns Scotus?
>>
>>75173596
Have to admit that when speaking of tradition, orthodox christians follow tradition and church fathers much more closely than catholics.
Catholics are the double-heretics who get btfo by both tradition and scripture.
>>
>>75173795
>prince of the Church
First among equals does not make you Prince nor does it give you leave to call yourself by a pagan title such as Pontifex Maximus, heretic.

You were supposed to be the first among equals, then got drunk with power.
>>
>>75171819
Where's the biblical support for sola scriptura?
>>
File: 1424748384730.jpg (106 KB, 708x720) Image search: [Google]
1424748384730.jpg
106 KB, 708x720
>>75173795
>>75173798
Christ is the rock, not Peter.
1. Corinthians 3:11 After all, no one can lay any other foundation than the one that is already laid, and that is Jesus Christ.
1. Corinthians 10:4 "...and they all drank the same spiritual drink, for they continually drank from the spiritual Rock that went with them, and that Rock was Christ."

Also in Matthew 16:23 Jesus calls Peter Satan. Peter also denied Christ three times and got BTFO by Paul. Thats some firm foundation you have there.
>>
>Christcucks literally think God loves everyone
>Christcucks welcome converts from any and all races
>Their God championed tax collectors, prostitutes, and other subhuman refuse

Too cuck
>>
>>75173596
>>75173969
>Roman Emperor moves the political capital of the Empire to Constantinople
>Now the Bishop of Rome (the traditional primus inter pares) has no say over what we do
>The One True Church is somehow responsible for the schism despite arguing for tradition and keeping the see in Rome and the masses in Latin
>mfw this is what the orthodox fucktards believe

GTFO
>>
>>75174413
Sola scriptura does not deny tradition but demands that tradition is evaluated with the Bible.

http://www.bible.ca/sola-scriptura-proof-texts.htm
The example of Jesus: Quoted scripture, never tradition:
A. Jesus defeated the three temptations of the Devil with, "it is written", not "I say". Mt 4:1-11
B. Never did Jesus refer to oral tradition to prove or defend truth.
C. Jesus made over 100 references to scripture. Jesus never relies upon oral traditions but scripture alone. Let's follow the Lord's pattern of relying upon scripture!
D. Jesus expected the scriptures to be understood by the average man, even his enemies:
II. The example of the apostles using Sola Scriptura:
A. Even though the apostles were inspired with genuine oral revelation, they always directed people to the scriptures for the final determination of truth. Oral tradition is worthless without the witness of scripture!
B. Scriptures were read in the churches every Lord's Day:
>>
>>75174626
>still butthurt over temporal power
Why are catholics such shallow shits? All you see is muh pope this, muh pope that.

This is what caused the schism, not political changes. Catholic faggotry that *their* figure should hold all the power.
>>
>>75174413
I'm sure he'll find some quote somewhere where he can read whatever he wants to read
>>75174456
A faulty man who strove to atone for what he had done. A sinner, like every single one of us. And that foundation has kept this old building up for almost two thousand years, maybe it's firmer than you may want to admit.
And I know you protestants hate it, but as usual: Matthew 16:18.

It's never late.
>>
>>75175826
The foundation rock of the church is “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God!”

Popery has no scriptural basis.
Matthew 23: “But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have only one teacher, and all of you are brothers. And don't call anyone on earth ‘Father,’ for you have only one Father, the one in heaven. Nor are you to be called ‘Teachers,’ for you have only one teacher, the Christ!

Soli Deo Gloria
>>
>>75175038
Why the Patriarch of Constantinople and not the Bishop of Paris? Clearly nothing to do with political changes in the Empire, of course... yet somehow we're the ones obsessed with temporal power for adhering to what until then was rock-solid tradition.
You orthodox guys are a barrel of laughs.
>>
>>75169654
Same thing.
>>
>>75176789
Pope had no true authority during patristic age.
Pentarchy had most authority in the early church.
Every single ecumenical council was called be the emperor, not pope.

Where is the power of your tradition now?
>>
>>75175024
http://www.catholicapologetics.info/apologetics/protestantism/sola.htm
>>
>>75178015
Council of Chalcedon, punc.
>>
>>75178720
Was called by Emperor Marcian, not pope
>>
>>75178122
Jesus teached the authority of the scripture.

Matthew 15:6 Because of your tradition, then, you have revoked the authority of God's word
Mark 7:9 Then he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to keep your own tradition!
>>
>>75169662
>>75171325
Based Spaniard.

>>75173596
>"Unchanged"

>>75173969
>Pontifex Maximus
Latin for "Biggest builder of Bridges", a Roman title that very few people wee entitled to use, bestowed on the holder of the Bishopric of Rome by the Emperor Constantine on his conversion to Christianity. You do not even understand what you criticise.

>>75174456
>Christ is the rock, not Peter.
When Christ said"upon this rock I shall build my church", he was talking about Simon Peter, and remember that Peter in Latin is Petrus, which means "rock".
>>
>Finnish guy
You have the best arguments for sola scriptura I heard to date, still tradition is after all learning in scripture. If Holy Spirit does guide the Church, then even their doctrinal mistakes are purposeful for Lord's plan. More respect to the oldest Church, first among equals.
Also, no apostolic succesion for Lutherans. This makes your church invalid, seek one with apostolic succesion.

>Spanish guy
Great defence of a Church, should have more respect towards Orthobros, their theology is much more on point. Read up on it - I bet you'd be amazed how well it connects with your heart.

>Romanian guy
The ressentiment towards papal authority serves no purpose for a Christian. I see your bitterness as a result of seeing Catholic Church as rivals. Don't - far bigger threats are in sight.

The funniest part is you are all right, but no for a reason you think you are.
You'll hear about me.
>>
>>75180196
Nowhere in Scripture do we see references to Jesus writing anything down during His public life, nor does Scripture show that He ever asked His Apostles to write down what He was teaching either. We can see only Peter, Paul, James, John Jude, Matthew, Mark and Luke wrote parts of what Our Lord taught, the others did not write anything as far as is recorded. If Scripture were the ONLY resource we should have for our salvation, surely Jesus and His Apostles would have written constantly, but they did not. Instead Scripture shows that the Apostles TAUGHT as they were instructed by Our Lord: "Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost" Matt 28:19. So while Scripture is essential, tradition is also essential.
Nowhere in Scripture does it say Scripture alone should be accepted as revelation, and it certainly does not say we should condemn Apostolic tradition. Look all through the Gospels and you will see nothing spoken against tradition except for traditions which are human or against Scripture. Why do the Protestant reformers add this to Our Lord's words? It is forbidden to add anything to Scripture, as it is to take anything away from it. Why do the Protestant reformers also take away the traditions which are expressly authorized?
"Therefore, brethren, stand fast; and hold the traditions which you have learned, whether by word, or by our epistle."
Any unwritten Apostolic doctrine we call Tradition. Consider the verse, "If any man be hungry, let him eat at home; that you come not together unto judgment. And the rest I will set in order, when I come." 1 Corinthians 11:34. This clearly shows St. Paul writing important words to the Corinthians, then stating he will "set the rest in order" when he comes, yet we do not have writing about them elsewhere. What he said then, will it be lost to the Church? No, it has come down through tradition.
>>
>>75179854
And establish once for all that Pope is superior. “Peter Has Spoken Through Leo!” and all that shit.
>>
>>75181499
>Ecumenical
>Polish
>99
Karol?
>>
>>75181760
>"If any man be hungry, let him eat at home; that you come not together unto judgment. And the rest I will set in order, when I come."

THIS
THIS
THIS

For every theological debate about which Church is true there is a human that needs help.

THIS is the essence of Christianity. Not Pope, not Patriarch, not Sage. A man that needs your love.

For all those things are earthly.

Feed the hungry man.
Clothe the naked man
Rest will be put in order when Lord comes.

>>75181963
:^)
>>
>>75181760
Why is it so hard to understand that protestants do not deny tradition. I read the Protestant confessions and Church fathers. We only demand that tradition is to be evaluated with the Bible.

Prayers to God only. Glory to God only. Christ only saviour and mediator.

The funny thing is that the whole reformation began when greedy cunts could not admit that selling indulgences was satanic deception againts the gospel.
>>
>>75174456
>tfw chose Peter as my Confirmation name
so based.

SO BASED
>>
>>75183262
Protestantism is based on rejecting authority and tradition. You don't know what God is. You don't know who Christ is. You don't know what the Bible is.

The only thing you know is that thigns are easier when you can create your own religion and say you are "inspired".
>>
>>75183262

From our perspective it's just worrying how many protestant churches stray of the Bible and Tradition. Your second line sounds like Tahwid, no offence intended.

>The funny thing is that the whole reformation began when greedy cunts could not admit that selling indulgences was satanic deception againts the gospel.
Indulgences were introduced because Church almost got bankrupt because of Black Death.

>>75183741
That's too harsh bro.
>>
>>75183991
Not being "too harsh" has led to the creation of a million heresies, of people whosay "I just follow Christ!" while they are huge degenerates, while they are disgusting. Sinning is a thing, but twisting the truth so that following Christ means whatever someone wants it to be is a monstrosity.
>>
>>75184283
Torquemada is proud. Keep going. Deus Vult.
>>
>>75183262
Five solae is a heresy or it's interpreted like serious errors in faith.
Also, Luther did not end like Arius only becouse he allow greedy cuntsfrom HRE to steal from Churches.
>>
>>75183991
>Indulgences were introduced because Church almost got bankrupt because of Black Death.
Then why not just ask devout believers to donate money to church in need? Why deceive them in a matter of salvation?

>>75183991
>>75184283
>From our perspective it's just worrying how many protestant churches stray of the Bible
>people whosay "I just follow Christ!" while they are huge degenerates, while they are disgusting.
You keep cherrypicking the worst examples who use the name of protestant. Those who not follow Bible are not true protestants, therefore your argument holds no power.
Also the whole thread began about salvation of the jews. Do you really believe as your church teaches that they are saved without Christ and it is forbidden to tell them about the gospel?
>>
>>75184789
>the whole thread began about salvation of the jews. Do you really believe as your church teaches that they are saved without Christ and it is forbidden to tell them about the gospel?

I, too, would like this clarified. Which pope said it, and was he speaking ex cathedra, or not?

Because if not, then it is merely one man's opinion.
>>
>>75184789
I don't think you understand. They aer all the same. There are no "true protestants" and "false protestants". You are all heretics, all of you saying "no, no, it is ME who gets the Bible right". All of you not knowing what the Bible is, as if Christianity was based on the Bible, as if Jesus had given the apostles a Bible that magically multiplied. I don't see in any part fo the catholic dogma any of the things you claim,so I will keep telling the Christ killers that they are Christ killers.
>>
>>75185034
He spoke four times in the name of the church. "catholic church teaches" "teachings of the catholic church" so I kinda thought that the teaching is part of of the church.
>But Cardinal Kurt Koch, the Vatican’s head of ecumenical relations, emphasised that Roman Catholic teaching rules out missionary activity aimed at Jewish people because they are regarded as God’s “chosen” people.
>They discussed a landmark document published recently by Cardinal Koch’s Vatican department, the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity, setting out Catholic teaching on the Church’s relationship with Judaism.
>It argues that although the Catholic Church teaches that people receive “salvation” through Jesus, Jews also have an ancient and “irrevocable” covenant with God.
>Crucially, it makes clear that the Catholic Church no longer supports missionary work directed at Jewish people.
>>
Why does Christianity have to be so confusing?
>>
>>75185762
If you really understood how the things are, you would know that those false protestants actually deny the Bible as authority, that is is flawed, that it is outdated, etc. Therefore all your "no, no, it is ME who gets the Bible right" is nothing but strawmanning. We are not the same.
>>
>>75186087
So it's political policy, and not official church dogma. Good.

Irrelevant opinions then. Just because they've stopped trying to convert the kikes "officially" does not mean that I or anyone else has to.
>>
>>75187395
If vatican denies the direct command from Christ "Therefore, as you go, disciple all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit" and even forbids acting according to it, I would call it a problem.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.