[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Namibia/ MAKE AFRICA GREAT AGAIN: VOLKSTAAT PROJECT General7.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: NamibiaTeamPhoto-682x380.jpg (115 KB, 682x380) Image search: [Google]
NamibiaTeamPhoto-682x380.jpg
115 KB, 682x380
his project aims to establish a viable European oriented state in Namibia as a failsafe in case of the fall of Western Civilization during the next 50 years.

We buy up the land and settle communities.

The project has been ongoing for sometime, gathering hundreds of supporters and members as well as thousands of dollars in donations from wealthy backers, however it has gone underground for now due to overexposure from the media.

Currently we are relaunching the project to the public.

This includes certain requirements to become citizens of this state. Namely:

>IQ average must be 100+

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"

>If you’re a like 1/8 Jew by blood only you might still be considered.

>May not be obese or anorexic. If not fit, get fit.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.
>>
File: namibfb.png (8 KB, 618x281) Image search: [Google]
namibfb.png
8 KB, 618x281
FAQ

>Is it whites only?

For citizenship yes. We won’t be answering each “is X white?” question. If you adhere to all of these points but aren’t white we can still use your help as you still get access to the country, just no political power. But no outright Blacks or Arabs.

>Why Namibia?

1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia.
2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication.
3. The population of 2m is overwhelmingly concentrated on the Northern border, and there are 4.5 million whites in South Africa that want their own nation and can’t all afford to emigrate like less than 300k Rhodesians did.
4. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules from the ground up the right way.
5. Siper Cheap desert land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is shit, 16x less than USD.
6. A lot of undeveloped mines and offshore energy sources.

>What about the Namibian army?
Literally a meme; a handful of wwii tanks that they aren’t sure are operational and 2 attack helicopters.

>This isn’t possible
Israel did it and in a heavily populated and disputed area. The difficulty is scaled down 1000x here.

>Why not X white area/country?

Cucked governments would never allow this and it isn’t as cheap. Also, vast untapped resources in Namibia.

>Won’t this be a sausage fest?

Red pilled Afrikaner and German Namibian girls.

>This can’t be real?

We got in the news boi. http://www.vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

>UN would fuck your shit up

This is completely legal and beneficial to Namibia overall.

>What kind of people are you looking for?

STEM field colonists and experts on manufacturing and infrastructure construction. Willing farmers and builders also needed.

>How can I join/observe?

We’re using Kikebook ~temporarily~ until we can get the website finished.

We need website designers, wealthy donors and supporters.
>>
>THIS IS ALL OPEN TO SUGGESTION, JUST A MERE IDEA ON WHAT WOULD BE AN IDEAL SITUATION.

Everyone who participates in building this country, either with money or labour, shall be rewarded some sort of "aristocracy" title. This title would be automatically given to all your legitimate sons, as long as they meet the requirements set initially. Your family can at any point become aristocracy, as long they have been a great help to this country. The requirements are:
* Must be white (to be decided what is white)
* Must have at least an IQ of 100+
* Must be born healthy
The idea of this is to keep the white race pure and, by breeding with smart women only, to eventually end up smarter and breed out disease. Women you marry with will be tested on whether they requirement as well. Marrying outsiders will be encouraged to avoid inbreeding. Wanna marry a negress, fine. Will you lose your title? No, will your children inherit it? No.

Now what's the use of this aristocracy title, and why are families so important?
The oldest of each family will be on a council (unless you deem yourself too old and forward it to your eldest son). This council decides what we as a country do, and can ask the help of citizens through referenda. During referenda the aristocrat families will have a stronger vote.

In this system, doing something for your country is greatly rewarded not only for you but for your entire family.
>>
TELL US YOUR SKILLS AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER ON FACEBOOK!

NO UNDER 17 ALLOWED!
>>
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>>
Didn't get a serious reply a few threads back, reposting this.
Okay, putting up a small summary of my (short) life. Would I be eligible to join?
I'll start with the cons:
>Had asthma until I was 14
>Was allergic to dogs and horses
>Easily get sunburns
>Not that strong
>Existential Nihilist (Not the depressed kind though, and not a fedora tipper either. Wished I could be religious for a long time)

Now for the pros:
>IQ is ought to be between 135-145
>Currently studying WO biotech on the Wageningen University
>1.89m
>Pureblood Germanic, Mostly dutch, some northern Swiss and a tiny speck of central Prussian.
>Blue eyes blond hair
>Fluent in Dutch (very close to Afrikaans) and English, able to completely understand and speak some German, able to understand some french.
>Know all about grape growing and wine making because of father's vineyard
>>
>>75154596
You're good to go m8. There will also be a lot of boers there with many cultural similarities to you.
>>
ok ill bite since trump just won the nom and it feels like theres going to be millions of white fucks dead in the next decade maybe this is a good idea after all.

who got the money to do this shit
>>
your south africathread got banned now you changed proxy , fuck you shills
>>
I'm full white and graduated from a top law school. I could help with the legal system.
>>
>>75153258
wage slave here
24 y/o Carpenter, locksmith, machinery and plant leader (Food and Plastic, recycling Industry) and a ton of other knowledge

im speaking German, English, Polish and Spanish

and i always dreamd about my own farm, wish i could make it happen
>>
>>75155015
Yeah thats what got me thinking. This isnt a bad idea.

if you read the FAQ, the land is cheap in this particular part of the country, the currency goes very far.
>>
>>75155048
what are you talking about? what south africa thread?
>>
>>75153137

Mathematician reporting in. Half venezuelan but nobody would notice.

How do you get women there? Would only settle for a smart qt aryan gf.
>>
>>75155317

Any idea on fertility? Isn't half of namibia like a desert? If the land were fertile there would probably be a lot of african/boer farmers there.
>>
>>75155048
Why are you always in these threads?
>>
>>75155454
They will come once we get the ball rolling
There are already plenty there in the existing namibian population as well as some boer ex pat qts who will immigrate
>>
>they think a bunch of niggers will allow some autists take their land
you will be culturally enriched sooner or later
>>
>>75155539
Its all a matter of irrigation. We have researched techniques, such as the one in Israel and so on.
>>
>>75155539
Was wondering the same. What crops can we grow without too much irrigation/fertilizer? I bet it would be great for grapes, since the less fertile the ground the better they are, but I don't know how cold it gets at night.
>>
>>75153137
I know a filipino who was born in namibia.

I was like "The fuck, where is that?"

I never knew it was an african country, and he's filthy rich.
>>
>>75153137
Have fun with your sausage-fest. Also, can't wait for the lefties to destroy your country in 100 years time.
>>
>hate nigger
>move to nigger continent
Genius move OP.
>>
>>75153137
Does this project have any afilitation or correspondence with the Suidlanders?

Or for that matter other alt-right groups of South Africa or Namibia?
>>
>>75155317
at least we can preserve some of you pale shitposters that still carry the will of the redpill before the big kill comes.

namibia sounds like a good idea but try to be friends with the locals(but no diversity bullshit), make your little encampment look like a village of wise men or something that contains journals and videos of jew tricks and nigs nogging.
>>
>>75155825
Thats what this is bro. We've stepped upon a goldmine

>>75155902
I'd tell you to bring your girlfriend if you had one
>>
Guess might as well do this too

IQ is between 124-134
Currently pursuing medicine in uni
6"
A good cook
Fluent in english
Moderately strong I guess
Dunno if this counts but grandfather was a poultry farmer, used to help him out back when I was a child
Again not sure if this counts but I'm good at playing the piano and guitar, I can sing, I''m also good at poetry

Thats about it
>>
How do you plan to arm yourselves? Can you legally purchase firearms there?
>>
>>75156123
Yes, several amongst our ranks are afrikaners and from the western cape. We have been trying to make contact with people in namibia but to no avail
>>
>>75155674
How does that work exactly?
>>
I'm half white half spic and I can get fit gathering resources
I'm also smarter than average :3c
>>
>>75156129
Yes, we see western civilization in peril and we need to preserve our way of life.
>>
24 y/o Ruskie
184 cm and fairly strong
Work as an engineer
Don't have any major diseases and my IQ is around 120-130. Totally straight. Can I join you?
>>
>>75156283
I'd imagine even if it was illegal you could smuggle arms in illegally pretty easily.
>>
>>75156535
But it˙s for whites only
>>
>>75156427
Join our facebook page to find out more. Link is in first reply as 4chan doesnt allow kikebook links

>>75156248
This is a strictly whites only project

>>75156455
welcome aboard

>>75156099
they move to our continent and they hate us :^)
>>
>>75156649
kek

>>75156661
i read that later, my bad
>>
>>75156639
Well yeah and risk being thrown in African jail? No thanks
>>
>only whites
But anon that makes us no better than liberals who want a 100% nigger society
>>
>>75156649
>>
>>75156724
Yes it does, 100% white society is objectively better than a 100% nigger society and thus wanting only whites is better than what liberals want.
>>
>>75153258
Facebook is monitored like no other social media - I wouldn't like my employee to see that i joined your group. is there any other more secure way to apply?
>>
>>75155607
because its a slide or honeypot thread you fucking faggot

its never going to happen and all the important questions are never answered just

>rate my falg
>im mexican spanish can i come
>muh women
>muh guns

same shit EVERY FUCKING DAY
>>
>>75156099
Dubs of truth.
>>
>>75156840
Create a fake account and join
>>
>>75156183
Sick diss, Paddy.
>>
>>75156767
So Pakistan, Ubekistan, Kazahstan are white now? Because that is what Russkies are mixed with.

Very few russians are actually white
>>
File: monitoring.jpg (94 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
monitoring.jpg
94 KB, 800x600
I guess I'll participate for the hell of it:
>24 y.o. male
>White
>Fit, but a manlet (like 5'9" or some shit, when will I learn)
>Work as a cop, so I guess my skills would be somewhat applicable

If Trump pulls through, I'll definitely stay in America, but, if not, I guess this is an interesting project to monitor, assuming the white colony idea actually takes off for once.
>>
>>75156099
>>75156890
exact reply from yesterdays thread , copy and paste or is this a bot thread >
>>
>>75156840
we are working on a webiste, facebook is temporary. Either make your account private or make a bullshit account

your society should be more free, this is why we are leaving for namibia.
>>
>>75156988
Are you white or are you 60% white?

Huehue hue
>>
>>75153137

Two questions.

How expensive is the land there?

And why are you cowards fleeing instead of fighting?
>>
>>75156988
you replied with the same monitoring pic but different iguana 2 days ago

dafuq is this shit going on on pol
>>
>>75157019
What is the minimal amount of money needed to join you? I only have around 15.000$
>>
>>75156826
That is true but we should also have parts where we have educated spics chinks and other races while maintaining a decent white majority
>>
Srsly last time some his tried this there were no women. Isn't there already some Afrikaner strongholds elsewhere?
>>
File: greek1463669976155.jpg (446 KB, 2336x3315) Image search: [Google]
greek1463669976155.jpg
446 KB, 2336x3315
>>75156848
you are a shill. get out this doesnt concern you.
>>
>>75157206
the keffirs are already ruining those
>>
>>75156990
Wait, really? Screencap where it said that in the last thread because if that actually happened its pretty remarkable.
>>
>>75153137
That white Namibia population kek, actually increasing every year
>>
>>75156248
Fuck off pajeet. Your shit genes are not welcome.
Also
>6''
Lol yeah sure.
>>
>>75157176
Most of us are saving up for another two years. Just laying down the groundwork now. you should have enough money by then.
>>
File: europe simulator.jpg (144 KB, 688x960) Image search: [Google]
europe simulator.jpg
144 KB, 688x960
>>75157090
I'm mostly Italian, from various parts of Italy from north to south, so I'm not white according to our d&c friends.

>>75157112
>not understanding the "monitor" pun
The lizard is called a monitor, and I am watching (or monitoring) this thread. That wasn't me two days ago or whatever. I haven't posted in one of these colony threads in months. Don't be an imbecile.
>>
>>75157459
mate it said whites only
you're not invited either
>>
File: tumblr_mz3yu1TszU1sr1ki0o2_500.gif (986 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz3yu1TszU1sr1ki0o2_500.gif
986 KB, 500x377
>>75155539
There are trees they have in Australia, they used to change the desert landscape. The same might be able to be used in the Calahari.
>>
>Knock-knock
Who's there?
>Zanu PF
>>
>>75153137
I can tell you're not serious about this because you allow gays. You can't possibly think you can preserve western family units and values that way.

This is doomed to failure you can't grow a healthy society founded on acceptance of homosexuality.
>>
Hey why not.
>20
>white (scottish and Scandinavian ancestors)
>electrical engineering major w/ military science minor
>125-135 iq
>work with satellites for the military
Don't want to leave America and would prefer to try and fix it rather than abandon it, but it can't hurt to have a backup plan. Also, it's a dream of mine to own a farm
>>
>>75157019
If i create a bullshit account they could still track my IP and identify me
>>
>>75156099
Namibia is actually pretty based, Most whites who are being kicked out move there and become farmers. Hell Namibia welcomed them, I think it's hilarious that African countries kick out whites and then other African countries are like "oh shit nows our chance to advance," so they invite them
>>
Is there any sort of plan I can read up on how the community is going to be set up, how finances are going to be handled and what how basically this is going to work?
>>
File: 1463746544824s.jpg (2 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
1463746544824s.jpg
2 KB, 125x122
Dubs say there's a 100% chance this will drift off and fail miserably. Singles says there's a 0.01% chance this could work somehow.

Seriously though, your attempt to take the cowards way out by abandoning your countries for shits and giggles is going to fade away with the last hopes of our dead race. A combination of shitty land, autistically authoritarian entry requirements, and the fact that you'll get a max population of 50 (all of which will be men) even if you get to Namibia in the first place, will render this little project null before it's even off the ground.

However, quints say this will succeed and you'll be the most prosperous nation on Earth.
>>
>>75157821
Zanu PF who?
>>
>>75153137
Oh look it's a le Nazis go to Africa to escape niggers thread
>>
>>75155667
This. Even if the Namibian army is a meme, what makes you think OP that the local population won't stand up against it? Unless you're providing jobs or resources to them I don't see how the locals can not see you as a threat.

Or are Namibians different?
>>
There is one person who posted in these threads who seem to have the down to earth thinking that might get things moving correctly, he was in the last thread:

>>75078423
>>75079504
>>75078423
>>
>>75153137
Land in Namibia is cheap because it's a godforsaken desert shithole?
Stay and fight for the lands your forefathers gave you, you fucking Eurofag pussies.
>>
>>75158164
enjoy your green party president
>>
File: 1379367681871.jpg (27 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1379367681871.jpg
27 KB, 500x377
>>75158312
Enjoy your homo weeb colony getting redpilled on reality by a pack of niggers
>>
>>75153137
I fit all the criteria lets just say i would be interested what information would you need from me? How do you manage people that get sick? Taxes, police, education, food and goods, what is the responsibility of the average person, what political system, how would you deal with outside forces trying to fuck everything up? There are like a thousand questions in my mind right now.
>>
>>75158270

What thus guy said.

It's a nice pipe dream but you'd be better off just buying land in South Africa and settling people there. Namibia is like death Valley the country
>>
>>75158095
Zanu PF who are going to kill you if you don't leave in 24 hours.
>>
Alright, I'm gonna summarize my life too to see if I'm eligible, cons first like the other guy:

> Had asthma until I was 13
> Allergic to penicillin
> I look skinny I guess
> 1/32 American Indian (something like that, nobody can tell)
> Only know one language
> No developed skills / trade

Alright here are my pros:

> I'm White
> 6'4 180 lbs
> Not a Faggot (furry, transgender, etc.)
> blue eyes
> Right Wing
> IQ somewhere around 140
> Mostly Anglo-Saxon partially Hungarian
>>
>>75153137
>building churches
>implying this isn't what caused fall of Europe too many times
Just nuke them already, spare me the cuckinging and suffering.
>>
>>75158222
Very little population. The problem is the desert.
>>
>>75158091
>take the cowards way out
why would i fight for something when the majority want it? London will never be British again, no matter how hard you fight back. Whites will have colonies and barricade themselves off from everything
>>
>>75158503
> police
Yeah, the Namibian police will come running as soon as you send them a smoke signal that a bunch of foreign colonialists are being culturally enriched
>>
>>75153137

Wtf is with you people? Even with how cucked Europe is, it's massively more white than Namibia. It's not even 10% white. You'd do better concentrating in Eastern Europe or some shit.

You don't hear the same kind of shit from Namibia that you hear from South Africa, so how about not rustling the boat and fucking things up for the whites over there? You can expect ten million South African nogs pretty quickly if they think whiteys are colonizing again.
>>
>>75153137
Until some nigger dictator comes and buldozes everything down, the international community expropiates your lands or niggers find out about your little paradise and start pillaging/mendicating all over the place.
>>
Namibia has become increasingly anti foreigner as of late, and if you're thinking about invasion, you're gonna have SWAPO on your ass.

Once that happens all the other liberation parties in Africa will join in arms with SWAPO. All of a sudden you now have these liberation armies being resurrected from the dead
>>
>>75158721
Still I think the local tribe leaders won't be quite happy with the evil white men degrading their sacred land.

I feel OP's intentions, but I think there's better ways of achieving it.
>>
>>75153137
This isn't going to happen and it is incredibly hypocritical anyways. I hope Africans completely enrich all of your countries
>>
People, please!
Dont pretend like this is something that can be casually dialogued.
Instead, when the time comes that something similar happens, you must only be ready to support it. Which im sure the legit amongst are, but talking about this online only hurts it in the future
>>
My father is pure German but my mother is Jewish.
Would that exclude me?
>>
>>75159167
>Mother jewish

that means you're a jew
>>
>>75159167
No jews allowed

>>75158952
implying we wouldnt defend ourselves
>>
>>75159064
Oh definitely. I agree with you. Even if it is sparsely populated, it is a barren wasteland. OP could easily move to like half of America. Tons of places here are still 95% White. Moving to Africa to get away from Africans sounds counterintuitive.
>>
>>75158637
Buncha dipshit communists. what is there to be afraid of.
>>
lol at all the retards who say their IQ is "between 120-30"

I used to score 125 while guessing a bunch of the answers to online IQ tests. On a real IQ test I'm 112. You're not that smart, faggots.
>>
>>75158474
at least we have the balls to do something

>>75159102
>>75159128
jidf fuck off
>>
>>75159455
What's the exact difference between online IQ tests and "real"ones? You still have multiple choice questions in the "real" test.
>>
im here
>>
What if my average IQ is less than 100, but I scored above 130 on the verbal and visuo-spatial reasoning sections of the test?
>>
>>75157328
>> 75074028

okay it wasnt word by word so i guess not bots still a slide thread , they refuse to answer the good questions

>>75159586
you the malaka that said is doing finance?
>> 75078182
>>
File: 136165811.jpg (637 KB, 1024x828) Image search: [Google]
136165811.jpg
637 KB, 1024x828
>>75159316
>dipshit communists
They aren't the limp wristed triggleypuff of the west but machete and gun owning Nigs. It isn't something to be shrugged off.
>>
>>75159577
The difference is that the real ones are real ones and the online ones aren't.

What's the difference between niggers and whites if we're both people that eat and use technology?

Dumbass
>>
Alright, I just wanna see if I'm eligible. Cons first like the other guy

> I'm skinny looking I guess
> Had asthma until I was 13
> Allergic to penicillin
> 1/32 American Indian (something like that, nobody can tell)
> No developed skills / trade (I have never had a job before)
> I know one language

Pros:

> I look white
> IQ 140
> Blue eyes
> 6'4 180 lbs

If it turns out that a lot of the guys in the project are weebs I'm out, devout neo nazis are faggots too
>>
>>75157825

It's not "founded on acceptance of homosexuality" that's just one of many qualities. Throughout European history there has been homosexuality but still traditional families at the same time. Homosexuality isn't the problem, it's being faggy and doing gay identity politics.
>>
File: trumpet.png (391 KB, 762x637) Image search: [Google]
trumpet.png
391 KB, 762x637
>>75159862
>you the malaka that said is doing finance?
ναι
>>
>>75160061
>real ones are called real ones therefore you're a dumbass

Wtf your point was that in online tests you can guess the answers but you can still guess the answers in real tests so what the fuck is the exact difference dude
>>
>>75158753
dude how do you not get that i was asking how it will be planned in future.. also whats up with your butthurt?
>>
Posted twice on accident lol
>>
>>75153137
Will summarize my skills as well, like the other guy.
Cons first:
>moderately nearsighted
>had pectus excavatum, now corrected

Pros:
>6'4'', 210lbs, actively involved in powerlifting
>anglo/irish/norman background
>Bachelors degree in history
>work as bus driver and part time mechanic
>volunteer as firefighter and emt
>have experience working with animals
>have hunted since I was 9-10, good w/guns
>Christian
>amateur radio operator
>have done construction/contracting in the past
Any chance I could join?
>>
This is an interesting concept, but may I ask a question?

What would be the position on the arts and artists?

It's all well and good having lots of engineers and STEM people, but for a society to flourish you also need the arts and culture.

Will you welcome artists/writers/musicians etc. later ?
>>
>>75153137
Travelled across Namibia a few times to get to Walvis Bay for work. Was really impressed with the place. Like a sandy Singapore. Really didn't feel like Africa at all.

Thrilled to see that Islam is proscribed.
>>
Still nobody can tell me how i can apply without using any monitored social media bs. Fuck it i rather paint africa white in victoria II now
>>
>>75160494
Are you a musician?
we need our own clem tholet
>>
>>75160592
Do fuck off, chap.
>>
>>75155179
join the cause, Brudi
>>
>>75160272
The difference is I put 100% attention and effort into a real test and got 112 IQ while I regularly would get 135 using O lines tests and got an impressive 124 while guessing the last 1/4 of the test

Also a real IQ test isn't answering multiple choice questions. And things like reaction time are weighed in. Both math, reading, verbal, etc are scored

It's not even comparable. It took me 2 days to complete a real IQ test

I truly feel sorry for any idiot thinking they're geniuses because of an online test
>>
>>75155614
>Once we get the ball rolling
>women will just follow you neckbeards because you say so
>>
>>75160079
Ryan Chwalek?
>>
>>75159538
> jidf
I demand you explain in detail why im a jew? If you dont/cant youre a huge faggot
>>
I think the main problem with this is the amount of people willing to completely abandon their lives and head out to live with aspies in the Namibian desert
>>
>>75160868
The idea of trying to watch these well-meaning but completely out-of-their-depth kids get a colony up and going in Southern Africa thrills me. I'd love to see them try, for the lulz if nothing else.
>>
>>75160850
Ok i see thx for explaining - didn't know a real IQ test is such a big deal. I took an IQ test when i was a small child and scored 140 (i can't even remember it, my mother told me she took me to a psychologist or something and had me do one), 2 years ago i took an online test and got about 120 and that seemed much more realistic to me
>>
Also,

>what is healthcare
>what is a steady food supply
>what is crime prevention
>>
>>75160998
>>75161043
It's going to be a fucking sausage fest. Who the fuck wants to start a family in a society that accepts homosexuality as a valid and healthy lifestyle.
>>
And you're not exactly in the position to be turning people like >>75156248 away
>>
>>75156767
>Sumaryans not white
>>
>>75161192
You can stay in Sweden if you're too retarded to figure out where that stuff comes from
>>
>>75161199
>a society that accepts homosexuality as a valid and healthy lifestyle
Also known as the entire West
>>
>>75158592
>>75158781
The great thing about shitholes is that niggers don't even want to move there, and won't if you don't invite them in
>>
>>75161375
And you can stay in the Namibian desert if you're not willing to explain how exactly those things will be arranged when the project will have a maximum of like forty people in it
>>
File: KSU_Direktflyg_BAe_Jetstream_32.png (709 KB, 800x512) Image search: [Google]
KSU_Direktflyg_BAe_Jetstream_32.png
709 KB, 800x512
I am suggesting to build a hotel and have some nightclubs and beaches.. for income.

Also, some hangars and a big slap of concrete for planes.

I can fly a plane from a capital nearby to our settlement.

CPL in the pocket bitches
>>
File: fixedintwhitemap.jpg (92 KB, 640x465) Image search: [Google]
fixedintwhitemap.jpg
92 KB, 640x465
>>75156767
>>
>>75158746
London is lost, but the rest of the country isn't.
>>
>>75161605
>Germany, Sweden, UK, Austria not light blue

please
>>
>whites abandoning Europe for Africa

I wonder who could be behind this plan?
>>
>>75161646
Manchester? Birmingham?
>>
>>75153137

this nation circlejerk meme started on infinity chan, I was in the earliest threads.

Let's see how it turns out here, I remember it sort of went dead after VICE did an article on the /namibia/ board.
>>
File: 1459826254345.jpg (132 KB, 500x660) Image search: [Google]
1459826254345.jpg
132 KB, 500x660
I'm fully white (Central European), have degrees in Finance (I will protect you from the Jew's tricks), am a confirmed Lutheran, despise degeneracy, and am handy as fuck with just about any tool. Sign me up and let's make an aryan nation lads
>>
>>75161646
I like to think that, but yet Brits today still seem turn their noses up at bastions of liberty such as freedom of speech, trial-by-jury, and are almost totally hostile to the very idea of perhaps not allowing the government to have the monopoly on violence.

That, and you and I both know that Britain is going to sadly vote to remain in the EU later next month...
>>
>>75161717
Jan Van Riebeeck
>>
>>75161831
kek
>>
File: aaaa.gif (1002 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.gif
1002 KB, 250x251
>>75153137
What is this shit?
>>
File: new.png (57 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
new.png
57 KB, 413x395
>>75161831
Bases Boer
>>
>>75161391
You probably think you've made some kind of point but you haven't.

Nobody wants a gay son so why would they start a family in a gay-friendly desert shithole full of niggers? That's just a recipe for suicide.
>>
File: 19392014.jpg (168 KB, 900x437) Image search: [Google]
19392014.jpg
168 KB, 900x437
>>75160998

>Join the movement and live your life as a pioneer, dedicating your existence to laying down the foundations for the continuity of the civilization our ancestors built and a future for our children and women

OR

>live as a wage cuck in a cucked nation and hate every day of your useless existence

not a difficult decision to make
>>
>>75161508
Not an argument
>>
File: 1280955893489.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1280955893489.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>75153137
>Estimated male population peak: 100
>Estimated female population peak: 4
>>
I am a (not kidding) Jonestown expert (been on nat geo talking about this) and I approve this plan.
>>
>>75162090
and half of that 4 will be their mothers so that someone can make food for them
>>
File: 1463231452783.jpg (37 KB, 191x226) Image search: [Google]
1463231452783.jpg
37 KB, 191x226
How do you start a colony with no families or unmarried women?
>>
>>75162075
Answer my question, please
>>
>>75155179
21 y/o British Army Engineer. Former IT tutor. IQ ~ 110 - 120. 6ft/183cm tall. Fit and healthy. Pure English heritage, small amounts of Irish and Nordic.

Could help with military, if not then labourer/farmer or fuck it I could teach again.

Will be on board if the United Cuckdom votes remain.
>>
>>75161796
Yeah. We're like assad or something. Never give up! Never surrender!
>>
File: desertnights2pt5.4033.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
desertnights2pt5.4033.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>75161579
You're not even trying to hide the fact this is a roleplay now. There is no way you could fit all that in an Orania community.
>>
>>75153137

Do you count the Creativity religion as 'New Age'?
>>
>>75162139
thats that place in south america where they all drank poison kool aid right? lol

well meme'd.

You should have an interest in saving your boer cousins
>>
>>75162236
This was a legitimate issue with colonialism during the 1800s. Many boats were ordered to bring young men who were already married, but upon arrival to the Cape they discovered that many boats were filled with single, middle aged men
>>
>>75162426

I think that any European person can move to Orania if he converts to their brand of kekstianity.
>>
File: des29.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
des29.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
>>75162236
Appearantly White South African women will just want to be with them for Lord knows what reason.
>>
OP. Could you link me to some info about the irrigation for the desert you're talking about. You mentioned Israel does this?

Really interested thanks
>>
>>75160379
Asking the most basic question is butthurt. I already see how this will be a great success
>>
>>75162139
Do you mean Johannesburg? That seems a little more relevant.
>>
>>75161375
Yeah it comes from niggers. Enjoy your utopia in literal niggerland.
>>
>>75162652
You've gotta be a hard arsed rock spider, a boer. I can't go there as an English speaking person

>>75162710
You see a lot of those in the Northern Cape
>>
>>75162696
>moving to white only country
>staying in zululand and getting robbed, raped and murdered

I think there is reason enough.

SA is going down fast.
>>
>>75162872

Damn, thought I read something to the contrary on Stormfront or somewhere.
>>
>>75162781
Kek

>>75162621
Yep. And yes, I do. I want to save them because my government doesn't.
>>
>>75162952
True, but they still have the option of not getting with you guys and not moving to the middle of the Kalahari.
>>
>>75153258
White with a math degree this sounds awesome
>>
>>75162710
its all on the facebook page mate
>>
>>75162968
People misuse the word Volkstaat, and the common interpretation of it is a "white colony in Africa" when in actual fact it's exclusively an Afrikaner homeland. Afrikaans people are very proud of Afrikaner history, not White African history
>>
>>75162952
Namibia is 6% white. I want whatever it is you're smoking
>>
>>75163353
The fact that these kids don't understand something as basic as that speaks volumes
>>
What is the point of this? You think the jews will be nice enough not to bomb everything to the ground once the collapse starts?
>>
>>75163356
Is the proposed colony going to be 6% white?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4
>>
>>75163592

This, just Ben Garrison your own nations and take over the rest of the planet after there aren't any more Jews.
>>
>implying this won't end up like a white power Jonestown
>>
>>75163279

>irish

i thjought this was a white colony not ginger celts
>>
>>75160947
Nope. I'm someone else, but apparently Ryan and I are similar
>>
>>75163438
Afrikaans history in its entirety has been based on an escape from an oppressor (Bankrupt VOC, British Empire, Annexation of Transvaal, Modern day SA) to form their own country. The years of not having this identity could've been the catalyst as to why Apartheid was so fucked up in practice since their desire for self determination was so strong
>>
File: me when 16.jpg (37 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
me when 16.jpg
37 KB, 480x479
>>75153258
Until when will I be able to join? 18 right now in college, doing mechanical engineering, thin but going to gym and getting fit, that online test got me something like 136iq or something, would like to join in 5 years or so.
Pic related is me when I was 16, 1,76cm tall.
>>
>>75153137
I'll reply
My cons are:
>5'8
>technically a possible sociopath due to my lack of empathizing with people on an emotional level.
>Very distrusting of others

Pros:
>Raised on a farm, can deal with cows, chickens and horses well
>currently studying Software Development
>Green eyes
>Can bench two plates
>Good with kids, have a good history of babysitting due to having a very large family
>Good at talking to people
>Have an IQ of 140 but not sure if that's good or not.
>Work a few jobs as a bricklayer when I was younger but am a bit rusty

This thing sounds like a bit of fun but I honestly can't do it for next two years due to college.
However I would love to check it out in the future.
>>
>>75163748
>implying it will ever happen
>>
>>75163618
I'm sure you'll be able to drum up enough interest to really tip the demographic scale. Make it a whopping 8%. Btw you'll need 50 000 people to do just that.
>>
Do you take combat veterans who have no other worthwhile skills to offer? I'm an uneducated brute who makes his living as an unskilled laborer nowadays but I did 16 months on the frontlines of Helmand Province once upon a time.
>>
>>75153205
What would you consider white? Is it a factor of your skin being that of a snowflake or does it apply to all Caucasians?
What if a nig has an IQ of 160 and fit the rest of the criteria?
What about chinks? Why not them? Strong work ethic and smarter on average that the average European.
>>
>>75163748
>jonestown

the only reason i would join this project would be to gain more personal freedom. creating jonestown would mean abolishing all freedom
>>
Alright i have to go to work bros hope all your questions were answered.

Look forward to workin with some of you in the future! We will be kings!
>>
>>75163997
You also 'honestly can't do it' because it does not exist and will never exist
>>
File: IMG_20160525_141921.jpg (137 KB, 1024x772) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160525_141921.jpg
137 KB, 1024x772
>>75153137
Can I bring my wife if she's not white

Stats
6'2
Blue eyes blonde hair
English speaking
Dutch family
Physics degree.
>>
>>75164218
What is she?
>>
File: tumblr_mpqjno23U61qd3nk9o1_500.png (585 KB, 500x693) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpqjno23U61qd3nk9o1_500.png
585 KB, 500x693
>>75163438
If any of these people actually go through with it, they will be screwed out of money and die of thirst/ starvation. It will make a happening atleast.
>>
>>75164105
chinks will try to take over the whole thing and probably kill us in the process
>>
where's the facebook page
>>
>>75164049
I think you are not getting it
The plan is that after the call for independence it will be near 100% white if I get it correctly.

Something like Orania but not afrikaner.
>>
>>75164368
first post

>>75164059
can you fight/
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 495x891) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 495x891
whoa....
really makes you go hmmmmm......
wow
>>
>>75164141

But Jonestown was the exact same shit and marketed the exact same way.

>people under threat from a huge and corrupt outside force that puts them in danger
>forced to move to the middle of nowhere and build their own society operating under their own principles
>go there and build their own huts and homes, try to be self-sufficient
>eventually end up paranoid, violent and corrupt
>die

Take the religious shit out of it and Jim Jones and it's the same thing here. You're going to move out there, thinking it's going to be awesome and it's going to suck in literally every way it possibly could. And then people will start leaving and so the group starts moving in ever decreasing spirals of nuttiness and suddenly, you're in a gunfight with some Namibian army dudes who you think are there to abduct your women or some shit.
>>
>>75164274
She's half Nigerian and half white

She's really smart and is a pediatrician
>>
File: nigga.jpg (2 KB, 106x125) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
2 KB, 106x125
>>75164450
wow.. i wonder why the routes were like that.........
>>
>>75164282
I'd much rather not watch a happening where a bunch of right-wing minded kids are massacred by several African countries all at once, as the Western governments+China, Namibia's buddy and benefactor, cheer on the death of the evil white colonialists.
>>
>>75164544
No.

Also, shame on you for fucking up our Dutch genes.

Die.
>>
also DNA tests sometimes have errors
what % European is enough and how open to interpretation is it
ie 99%+ but not 100%
>>
>>75164436

I can fight and I can train others in the art of small unit tactics. I am also quite knowledgeable/experienced with explosives, improvised or conventional.
>>
>>75164485
They literally don't have the first clue about what they would need to do and where they are going.
If it wasn't for the fact it is merely a giant role-playing exercise, it would be like watching a car crash in slow motion.
>>
>>75164369
> 100% white
What will you do with the 2.3 million niggers that already live there?
>>
File: 1415572342608357.jpg (222 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1415572342608357.jpg
222 KB, 1024x683
>>75164573
>implying dindus can into war
>implying the few ww2 tanks of the namibians can survive modern ATGMs
>>
this needs strong organization and a solid plan before any serious investment is considered.

it seems like a good idea but we need to create a plan which will show, clearly, how it will be founded, who will lead and how we will sustain it.
>>
>>75153137
Sounds cool
>>
>>75164789
same old questions
stop
we have a plan and we are trying to get organized and gather a stable amount of people in the project
>>
>>75153258
Administration
I also have a farm so i know about dat shiy
>>
File: ML_de_Villiers_1917.jpg (22 KB, 220x314) Image search: [Google]
ML_de_Villiers_1917.jpg
22 KB, 220x314
>>75164573
It is natural selection. This could work for the poor Afrikaners but for cushy and pampered first worlders I see this ending poorly.
>>
ποιος στο διαολο ειναι ο χαρης μπου
>>
>>75164785
You have 0 tanks and you "cannot into war" either. Let's just forget for a second that if a bunch of white supremacists started a war in Africa, Naminia would get massive support from other African countries+the West+China.
>>
>>75164789
Moving to Africa to escape niggers is not and will never be a good idea.
>>
What's the fb group
>>
>>75164450
Or maybe they both follow the wind
>>
>>75165009
the project is 5 days old
and we have found ways to solve what you said
>>
>>75164985
No, it's suicidal stupidity.
>>
>>75165222
Name one way.
>>
>>75164785
A few pasty white autists from /pol/, the majority of which have never gotten any formal or informal (no, browsing /k/ and watching youtube videos doesn't count) firearms or military training going up against a trained, if shitty, national military. That will bring in troops from surrounding countries as well.

Yeah, no. Not going to happen.
Dindus can, in fact, into war. That's why Rhodesia failed. That's why South Africa is failing.
There's not a single way this is ever going to realistically happen.
>>
>>75164635
You're going to need all the women you can get. She's already half white.
>>
>>75165094
You neednt worry.

Hordes of Africans are coming to Italy this summer and then onto the Brenner and through your villages raping your sisters etc.

You will see enough of africa very soon my friend just where you are,
>>
>>75165269
money
>>
>>75165211
whoa....
is wind racist????
:(
i am literally shaking...
>>
>>75165301
Wait.. you mean we're going to try to bread out some black woman we take in?

Interesting..
>>
I posted yesterday, I'm an ex army ranger with a retirement check for life, I can come if my spanish wife can, she's from Spain and I'm czech with green eyes hehe..
>>
>>75156248
toilet trained?
>>
>>75165269
1) My college teacher now works in a PMC company as an executive (in charge of training)
I can hook us up

2) SA whites will need a place to immigrate. Unlike rhodesians they had no citizenship outside south africa.
>>
>>75165432
is she white?
>>
>>75165505
Ye, she's a little olive tan but her mum is British
>>
Didn't get a clear answer last time I asked. What happens to children born that do not meet the standard?
>>
>>75165318
You're delusional. Europe is 90% white. If 10% nigs can rape as mucn as they can here, what do you think will happen on a 99% nigger continent where raping a white colonialist isn't actually against the law.
>>
>>75165569
if parents meet the standards, its likely that the kid does too. If it doesn't well, what will we do? execute him?
>>
>>75165463
I worked as a pmc after I got our of the army, I'm more than happy to help train and organize.

Also, we have to get some Rhodesian Ridgeback. Those dogs will defend you till the death and we're bred to fight lions in rhodesia.
>>
>>75165463
Please stop embarrassing yourself.
I wish I knew how to send you professional medical help.
>>
>>75165569
Tell me.. what kind of children? White people having nigger children? How would that work?
>>
>>75165394
That's the plan,
she's already 50% white. Then our kids will be 25% black, then the kids breed with another white person. Each generation producing new females. 75% white looks very white, like a regular white person with freckles and curly hair.
>>
File: merchant.png (13 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
13 KB, 208x243
>>75153137
how will you finance this project?
>>
>>75165320
Money will help you defeat various African armies, Nato and the chinks? Good luck with that, you're even more delusional than ISIS.
>>
>>75165716
your neighbours will help out
>>
We need a main thing to export.. something our country can thrive by.

Like Sweden and Oil, or Norway and oil, or Finland and oil, or Russia and oil.

So.. like? What?

Tropical fruit?
>>
>>75164059
are you healthy enough to farm?
are you fierce enough to look like a crazy animal holding a rifle in front of tanned germans peering over your land?
>>
File: CJ_Langenhoven.jpg (92 KB, 439x723) Image search: [Google]
CJ_Langenhoven.jpg
92 KB, 439x723
>>75165222
>5 days old
No, it's older than that.
>We have a solution.
No, you don't. You'd get your arse handed to you by all the neighboring countries.
>>
>>75165716
We all take a 500K loan and move to our new country. What they gonna do?
>>
Lol, good luck on convincing women to join a sausage fest.

Maybe if you had a billionaire on your side this might have worked, but outside of that...
>>
>>75165723
you're the delusional one if you think money can't buy arms.

They gotta get to you somehow, goy.
>>
>>75165709
Just stop. You married a nigger, you want to move to Africa and you're rambling about some white supremacy utopia? Just admit to yourself that you have a nigger fetish and move on.
>>
>>75165796
The boers in Africa were known for being such good survivers because of all the oil they had?
>>
>>75165723
>>75165872
It's not even the militaries that they need to worry about. The locals will do it long before central government is ever aware of what's happening.
>>
>>75165796
food. africa is a starving nation you can get shitloads of bux selling your produce and at the same time feeding yourself
>>
>>75160538
Christ on a bike you are dumb, don't apply to get in you fucking retard
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.