[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill O'Reilly BTFOs dindus on TV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (327 KB, 593x399) Image search: [Google]
file.png
327 KB, 593x399
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/05/25/oreilly-cites-milo-depaul-incident-talking-points-memo-segment/

>In fact, black males between the ages of 14 and 17 commit homicide at a rate 10-times higher than white and Hispanic male teenagers combined.

>And blacks of all ages commit homicide at a rate eight times higher than whites and Hispanics combined.

>Conclusion – there is a violent sub-culture in the African-American community that should be exposed and confronted.

Fucking Irish fuck has a point
>>
You know when bill said that stuff he wasn't really wrong from an outsider perspective. Back in the day, there was cp on /b/ nearly every night, radical commie threads circlejerking asshurt at bush, and anons regularly fucked with neocons and conservatives mainly because they were attacking videogames, so you'd get anons brigading call ins and saying lots of foul shit.

Hell it was a pass time to fuck with peoples myspace back then, I mean I'm not saying anon was actually evil or leftwing (there were natsocs back then talking about jews daily) but from the outside during a time when people didn't understand the web as much, was it really unreasonable for some old guy like bill who probably only uses email to think this website was a foul shithole?

Really 4chan was a horrible place until the world got so bad it flipped around and became a counter culture angry at how foul the world is.
>>
>>75121869
This
Bill has always been based
>>
>>75121869
Neocons (ie Jews) deserve to be attacked, so do their lapdogs like Bush
>>
>>75121869
Not to mention at the time people on 4chan were actually providing CP to pedos so it's not like he was even wrong.
>>
>>75122765
I'm not saying they shouldn't dude, I'm just saying that for some old guy like bill to see how we operate and have zero context, he would have assumed we really were communist revolutionary pedophiles or something.

After twitter trolling, trump, and the popularization of the word cuck, bill clearly understands us now.
He's been acting based as fuck lately.

(((neocons) aren't even right wing, they're totskyite kikes
>>
File: 1464149739736.png (387 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
1464149739736.png
387 KB, 1000x600
>>75121276
I'm just now getting a chance to see the recap (rerun wahtever) and Bill is on fuckin point.

EVERYONE holds white people accountable for E V E R Y T H I N G

NOBODY holds niggers accountable for anything.

People need to wake the fuck up to this spook bull shit, but, I think it's too fucking late. The police academies are drying up and nobody wants to do that job because you can't take one step without being afraid someone is going to lynch you for making a wrong decision in the heat of a life or death moment, fuckin disgusting, we deserve death.
>>
>the ocean of piss is the most outraged at how shit the world is these days

if the whole world is shit, why even be an ocean of piss?
>>
>>75121958
> Based
> Bill O'Rly?
Pick one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6UTZd6avJc
>>
>>75123977
He intentionally trolls though. He isn't being idiotic, you realize the dude has a degree from Harvard, right?

One of the main reasons I watch him is because he baits people.
>>
>Bill mocking the shit out of Glenn Beck for being fat
>>
OMG IT'S GETTING WORSE, fucking beck going full on "nobody likes me.......QQ"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.