[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Canada a Real Country? Can it ever be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 343242.png (19 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
343242.png
19 KB, 600x700
Or is it a globalist experiment?

Hugh Forbes, a supporter of Trudeau's dream, has observed that it was clear from the moment official multiculturalism was instituted in 1971 that its success would "obviously depend on the deliberate diversification of the Canadian population." Accordingly, once multiculturalism was put into law in 1976, Forbes notes: "Canadian immigration offices were opened in various Third World countries to facilitate processing of applications, and the number of immigrants coming from these 'non-traditional sources' increased dramatically." Forbes writes lovingly about how "Canadian multiculturalism promises a way of incorporating the Third World into the First World without domination or oppression."

http://www.eurocanadian.ca/2016/01/canada-as-prototype-nation-to-destroy-european-identity-across-world.html

“There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,” he told The New York Times Magazine. “There are shared values – openness, respect, compassion, willingness to work hard, to be there for each other, to search for equality and justice. Those qualities are what make us the first postnational state.” Personally, I’m not sure I’m going to like the first postnational state. It sounds to me more like a manual for kindergarten teachers than a call to unity and purpose.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/justin-luke-and-the-force-thats-with-them/article27853698/
>>
The Queen should dispatch more muslims to help
>>
>>75105031
I think a country must have at least 20 people
>>
>>75105031

Whenever you encounter a Canadian shitposter keep in mind that these are damaged people living in the globalist version of the USSR. Everything about modern Canadian identity is superficial at best. It is a globalist ideological programme masquerading as a nation. Unlike other victims of globalism like Sweden and France Canada has nothing to fall back on. No cultural anchor to to set it right in the future. Before Trudeau the dad established Canada as the king state of cuckoldry Canadian identity was that of an imperial province nothing more.
>>
harles Taylor, viewed by some as the greatest Canadian thinker of the post WW II era, is best known for developing a liberal theory of multiculturalism which recognizes the collective cultural rights of minorities within the Canadian federation. This theory in particular has given him popular acknowledgment along with numerous eulogies, prizes, and honors

His theory of "deep diversity" calls for a liberalism that is committed to the collectivist survival and enhancement of Aboriginals, Quebecois, and visible minorities within Canada. This is a theory that academics and media elites have employed rather effectively in the transformation of Canada into a diverse nation and in the selling of Canadian multiculturalism as a "successful model" to the world.

http://www.eurocanadian.ca/2014/11/charles-taylor-and-politics-of-recognizing-minorities-while-suppressing-eurocanadians.html

" European identity" is the only thing that can uncuck Canada. But European identity is not a thing. It is based on race and ethno-racial nationalism needs a foundation which Canada does not have and probably never will.
>>
Its not a country. Its a faggot bureaucracy
>>
Yeah. Canada is a doomed globalist experiment. If you'd like a perspective that has less to do with heritage and more to do with politics you should read Lament for a Nation by Geroge Grant. A short book for any Canadian nationalist.
>>
File: Nuke the GTA.png (549 KB, 1127x675) Image search: [Google]
Nuke the GTA.png
549 KB, 1127x675
read Lament for a Nation and realize Canada has always been doomed.
>>
>>75105031
I spent two years in your country. I almost killed myself and it completely redpilled me on multiculturalism.

Canada is not postnational, it is a postcultural country. Not only was "Canadian culture" diluted, but even the newcomers end-up with all the noble and traditional aspect of their culture diluted in the common mix. The only dominant culture is a brand of anglo-american tittytainement for the masses.

That is utterly disturbing, most people around me did not seem to care or realize that they lived in an acultural country and that all the formidable things that makes life so enjoyable, all the idiosyncracies that an old, powerful and alive culture provides you with and that become core component of your idenitty, all those things were missing. I had to come back home.

I was living in Southern-Ontario, near Cambridge btw. Also spent six months in Toronto. My only advice would be to gtfo Canada as soon as possible and go live in Europe or Asia to see what it is like.
>>
Did you put out the fire yet?
>>
>>75108550
> be me, first gen Russian immigrant
> Not Russian enough to be accepted as Russian
> Not Canadian enough to be accepted as Canadian

Feels bad, man. You're absolutely right, not only was there no culture for me to latch on to as a Canadian, I had lost pretty much anything I might have inherited from my homeland's culture (aside from alcoholism and neuroses).
>>
>>75108550

>1/3 non white

Just neck yourself pierre
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.