[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>As the protests went on, a former McDonald’s executive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 21
File: image.png (583 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
583 KB, 640x1136
>As the protests went on, a former McDonald’s executive predicted there could be staff cuts to save money and restaurants may one day install push-button machines to take over human jobs.

>“A robot cannot say, ‘Good morning. How are you?’” activist Angel Mitchell counters.

And they wonder why they're working at McDonald's getting shit pay.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/05/25/fast-food-worker-advocates-take-fight-for-15-to-golden-arches/
>>
>a robot cannot say hello

Are niggers this stupid?
>>
>NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS
>>
>>75102176

>they weren't going to do this anyway

McDonald's and other fast food joints have been developing as much mechanized replacement for humans as possible, which would be cheaper than even current min-wage workers.
>>
>McDonald’s said its corporate employees were working from home Wednesday and Thursday

Kek. This is the best part.
>>
>>75102176
The niggers that have served me over the years have been the absolute worst. I'd rather take a robot that "cannot say hello" over a barely understandable chimpanzee ooking at me.
>>
>>75102176
>"Good Morning, How are you doing today?"
not
>"Good Morning, What can I get you?"
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 694x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 694x455
5 years from now:

>there ain't no work because of white privilege
>damn the system is racist
>it's impossible for a coon to start a business

well whitey, do you apologize for pricing poor unskilled minorities out of the labor market. You made them riot.
>>
>“A robot cannot say, ‘Good morning. How are you?’” activist Angel Mitchell counters.
The robot also can't sneer and give me attitude when I'm just trying to order a goddamn sandwich.
>>
File: fourier.jpg (12 KB, 200x304) Image search: [Google]
fourier.jpg
12 KB, 200x304
>The only thing that separates me from a smartphone screwed to a counter is saying ‘Good morning. How are you?’
>>
File: bush and troll person.jpg (105 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
bush and troll person.jpg
105 KB, 435x580
>>75102905
I blame illegal immigrants
>>
how long will it take to develop a robot that can say "hello, how are you?"
>>
>>75102176
>implying anyone wants to be addressed by service workers

How out of touch are these protesters?
>>
Steven Hawking can say "Good Morning, How are you?".
Checkmate atheists
>>
>>75102674
Yeah, who do you think is funding and steering the whole she-bang? The increase the minimum wage movement, they control that!
>>
>>75102933
Last time I stopped at a McDonalds was to pick up some food before a road trip. I ordered two mcdoubles, was ignored by the negress at the window while she told some story to her coworker for 2 minutes, was handed my bag by a different worker who said "here are your two cheeseburgers (not mcdoubles)", and received a bag with 2 mcchickens. I wish we had woken up early enough to make lunch before we had to leave. That was the first time I had stopped in a couple months since they always fuck up my order somehow. Glad to see nothing has changed.
>>
>>75102176
Thats funny. Most mcdonalds workers don't say good morning how are you anyway.
>>
>>75102176

That's what I want. Some fat nigger ghetto woman saying "Good Morning. How are you?"
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 275x183
>be me
>Copywriter with extensive experience in working with large companies and developing brand strategy
>live in the Chicago area

McDonald's will give me a 100k salary to maintain their customer facing copy. Basically, making the robots say "hello, may I take your order"
>mfw
>>
>>75102176

>People go to McDonalds for personal interaction
>McDonalds employees offer polite personal interaction

Okay, keep telling yourself that. A robot can't also beat the shit out of bitches with a metal bar. Much more likely scenario.

https://youtu.be/hGsc5_WYchA
>>
>>75103499
This, I no longer need willpower to avoid McDonald's like when I was a greasy fatass. The only time I visit is to use their bathroom or if I'm in a hurry early in the morning when there are no other options and I just take for granted that the order will be wrong.
>>
>>75102176
Jokes on them when the reason I decide not to eat out half the time I want food is because I don't want to deal with people.

Robot replacements when.
>>
>>75102527
A robot could be installed with face recognition to remember your name every time you order.
>>
>>75103125
According to niggers, never.

"Sup, what u be wantin' to git?"
>>
>>75102176
There's a reason why she's working at McD's.
>>
>>75102176

That's really their best argument?

HINT: I am not in McDonald's to have someone mumble hello. I want my fucking coffee or burger.
>>
>nignog think they are smarter than robot
>>
>>75103852
Robots also wouldn't get high on the job and fuck up your order or spit in your food because they resent you for not being a failure at life
>>
File: 1456027674188.jpg (33 KB, 896x722) Image search: [Google]
1456027674188.jpg
33 KB, 896x722
>>75102176

Y'know the thing missing from this "robots will make our foods" is that robots already make our food. All the frozen shit you take home, all the microwave dinners in a store, most everything is majorly done by robots.

If you make restaurant robots, there's just the idea of intellectual property separating one burger from the other. Sooner or later someone will make a universal burger maker. Then someone will realize all the official burger brands and marketing is bullshit and make their own with an old machine.

Eventually this just leads down the road of dead brands and economic poverty.

The universal machines make everything soon enough. Your computer made all digital IP meaningless. 3D printing will make most repair exclusivity and even manufacturing meaningless.

People who think it's just about getting their McDs done by pointing on a touchscreen and taking the burger out are missing the point entirely. Why would it stop there?
>>
File: asimo-robots.jpg (29 KB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
asimo-robots.jpg
29 KB, 400x305
Fuckem, bring on the robot staff.

https://youtu.be/7GxLNNu74DE
>>
>>75102176

This is bullshit. It is the same bullshit you hear from ex-factory and ex-coal workers. Robots have taken those jobs and it is only a matter of time before you have 1-2 employees max working at fast food restaurants to act as overseers and food prep while the robots + kiosks handle the orders. Demanding a $15 minimum wage will just accelerate the process.
>>
>>75103125
It'll take roughly -20 years.
>>
>>75102176
>you will never have to say "Y-you too..." to get a burger ever again
>>
File: 1462950694732s.jpg (7 KB, 186x250) Image search: [Google]
1462950694732s.jpg
7 KB, 186x250
this was going to happen regardless of the minimum wage.
>>
File: 1443578444627.png (314 KB, 469x474) Image search: [Google]
1443578444627.png
314 KB, 469x474
>>
>>75102176
>"Good morning. How are you?"

Never once have I been told this at a McDonald's in any country.
>>
File: RCNELgM.jpg (470 KB, 1917x1081) Image search: [Google]
RCNELgM.jpg
470 KB, 1917x1081
>>75102176
I don't actually mind getting fast food from a robot as they can't do shit to my food if I yell at a machine.

Stupid McDonald's employees need to be replaced if they're too incompetent to compete with automation.
>>
>>75102176
To be fair, neither can niggers. It's always "Wa-chu wan" followed by moderate neglect and often getting your order wrong. At least the machine can check one of these boxes.
>>
>>75102176
>A robot cannot say, ‘Good morning. How are you?’
yes it can
you could have one person say "Good _____. How are you?" and rig it to play when the door opens and you step in
Also no Mc Donalds employee has ever said Good Morning how are you
more like
>wa chu wan?
>>
>>75106827
MacDonalds in Japan is an amazing experience.
>>
>>75102527
Hello World!!!
>>
>>75102664
>>75102527
>>75102763
>>75103653
>>75103867
>>75104540
>>75107015
So many butt hurt redneck hicks (4chan hicks, suburban big dollar surrounded by lots of black people butt hurt redneck hicks that is) in here lmao just one less powder heathen in the street if we keep them glued to their computer screens. Cause here come the monkeys and the Google stock images and the nigger this' and nigger that's. This is how we know y'all 14 at best. You have no power. You have nothing. You have your computer screen. You know how I got you. Post something. Requote me. Post a picture of something. Respond to something I've said. Make any comment of any kind after I send this one through. Do it because I told you to do it. Because you are a tiny ball fuck boy who sucks on massive black cock. Because your bible told you to suck black cock. Make it your pledge. Respond. It's ok to confirm to the others you are a Fuckboy who loves black dick that the bible told you to suck. So long as you call your neighbor a nigger and a monkey and you post a few Google pics, it'll all be justifiable.

Do it. ;) I command you :)
>>
>>75107600
done nigger
>>
>>75107600
>It's a nigger visits 4chan and decides to post episode.
>>
>A robot cannot say, ‘Good morning. How are you?’

A fast food worker can't either
>>
>>75107707
>>75107723
lready at the cushy salary gig honky! Rolled out of bed and was more or less excited to see so many honky's so quick to bend at my command and admit to being black cock sucking fuckboys! Hahaha What simple minded fucks!

And hahaha what a fantastic, sophisticated and incredibly articulated response! Learn that in Deliverance class you perkerwood piece of shit? Your Mother should've swallowed your Dad's semen instead of fucking around and letting him finish inside of her to wooopsie oopsie and create you. That poverty's a bitch isn't it? Too bad you'll never get the education you think you're entitled to regardless of living in one of the wealthiest counties in the country. Always be a Nigger? Who ever said I was one? You'll always be the saltine who lived in a County with nearly 25+ public schools and you still wound up this pathetic!
If you don't have one yet, I'm thrilled to know you'll be answering to a nigger within the next 30 years or so. You'll be all yes sah mas sah and everything it's going to be fantastic hearing you week in and month out complaining about your bullshit ass check and my folks will be up in our office complaining about how we keep having to foot the bill for your dirty ass welfare check.

Loser ass white people man, they're some of the worst piggie fuckboys on the planet!
>>
>>75107600
you dont english well

probably a nigger
>>
Last time I went to McDonald's drive thru I had flat pop, cold fries, and a cold sloppy Big Mac. And to top it off, the employees were niggers.

That was almost 2 years ago, never ate fast-food since.
>>
>>75103215
If the food were also prepared and handled exclusively by robots I might actually consider buying it.
>>
>>75107600
>>75107982
>look mom! i pretended i was black online and totally trolled those guys
>>
Jokes on you bitch, I don't go to McD's for personal interaction, I go for a fast burger.

If I want proper service i'll go to a real restraunt. Not like they could get a job at a proper restraunt anyway, that requires manners and being able to speak more than ebonics.
>>
>>75107600
Joke's on you, I Bing
>>
File: image.png (505 KB, 464x699) Image search: [Google]
image.png
505 KB, 464x699
>>75107600
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>75108017

It's a defense mechanism. Nigglets are taught poor grammar so Judges are more likely to pity them after being arrested for "dindu". Sometimes the nigglet starts thinking for itself and becomes and contributing member of society, at which point they start calling niggers for what they are.
>>
>>75102176
How often do the nigresses actually do this?
>>
>A robot can't say "Hello, how are you?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCrdrcZFDU4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Fdlr2xfM0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmXLqImT1wE
>>
>>75108017
You get that from your mass genocidal lunatic bible twisting Heritage or by bastardising a DC Comic Book? Either way you don't have the chops to be a Knight. The only way you've ever served your Country is on all you can eat shrimp night at the Sizzler. Sits there a dishes out all the ignorant Fuckboy shit that hotdog eating obese type 2 diabetes ass crackers say but can't take the heat back? Had so many wonderful pics and info bites but when it comes down to you you're just a coward ass leftover this planet will shit out by 2050. Stay in your shit. There will so many black people surrounding you'll I HOPE you keep these cute little posts for your resumes cause it's going to be fantastic declining you job after job after job. Lazy ass white people man, refusing to work for a living day in day out.

Hey Fuckboy! Answer me when I refer to you as Fuckboy by the way. Whenever you hear the word Fuckboy, I want you to turn around so fast like your slut mother said it. Obviously a slut because she's done so well for herself producing a black cock sucking backwoods Fuckboy piggie like yourself. Anyway, Trump asked you a question. You need to answer the question. You need to respond in some way. Cal me a nigger and show me a terrible pic of something crazy racist. It'll get the approval of your piggie comrades and make black people with IPhone6s everywhere feel so superior to your sheep fucking ass! Don't just sit there and take this stuff the way white people have been since 1865 and beyond.

Come on boy. Man up and do something about your whiteness for once, can't suck ALL THE TIME like 87% of your slut women be out there doing.

Or does it?
>>
>>75108106
i fucking hate mcdonalds here. It sucks to begin with and i like damn near nothing on the menu, but the flips that work there are almost unintelligible on the drive thru speaker, fuck up your order despite the countless millions the company has spent to prevent that from happening, and do their best to shove you out the second you have your food. Fries are always cold unless they make a fresh batch for you because it's 4 AM
Haven't ate there in ages, and i only ever did because my friends would want it. Fuck, I went to tim horton's this morning and dealt with the same shit, they charged me for two donuts and gave me one, couldn't understand them, they actually have to say "Is everything correct on the screen" because they fuck up so much

whites should earn more, maybe, but i know for a fact that the people that work fast food here don't deserve what they earn as it is. If I fucked up half as much as they did my store would be closed in a month
>>
>>75108586
>ma! i did it again! le XD super 7r011
>>
>>75108233
>eating at McDonald's
I am American and I don't eat that space age crap.
>Seaweed extract in burgers
>Silicone in the chicken nuggets
>French fries that are so fake they look fresh years later

They should have focused on producing real actual food. They wouldn't be losing money every quarter now would they?
>>
>>75108793
I love how Fuckboy The Wonder Triscuit threw caution to the wind after reading all the comments and began telling folks his life story. Low income housing, trailer park losers and Cracker Jack Fuckboys are the only inferior species. GED dependent albino piggies do dumb low pay shit like that, smart people have real jobs and don't want to waste anytime with powder Fuckboy. No one gives a remote fuck about what shifty ass places you've eat at. They hired those guys and held you to the exact same standard and said "this ignorant Fuckboy can get really worked over just like the others" and hired you but most likely paid you less because Lord knows the taxes we are forced to pay to cover for your food stamps like we give a stark raving fuck if you have TV dinners in your beer cooler or not.

The white brains are so under developed still it's frightening.
>>
>>75102176
I would pay more to be served by a robot than a nigger.
>>
>>75104930
You can't stop progress. This was seen in the industrial revolution in Britain with the Chartists and Luddites who tried to fight mechanization. Ultimately they failed and Britain prospered, low paying jobs are becoming obsolete and they're trying to stall as long as they can. What we will do after is still up for discussion and the answer isn't clear.
>>
>>75109212
I would pay more for a better than 50% chance that I would get the right order.
>>
>work for scraps or we'll make your life worse

i can't imagine why anyone would be upset
>>
>>75109331
It's a shame people are forced to work in fast food and there are no other opportunities out there.

If only there were better jobs that you could get if you put in some time and effort. Perhaps someday.
>>
File: 1457542824230.png (75 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1457542824230.png
75 KB, 499x499
>Go to McDonald's
>No annoying people who don't understand English
>Punch in my order, straight and to the point
>Get all the change back that I need because robots can count
>Receive my meal with no hairs or spit in it
>>
I work with kids who are either troublemakers, have garbage parents, were put through horrible physical, mental, and sexually abuse, or any combination of them. They act like fucking animals and more often then not I have to restrain the fuckers. I get paid 12.20, and these ads holes want 15 an hour to flip and burger or get my order wrong.

Fuck off.
>>
>>75102176
> A Black community can't go a weak without mutating their language deliberately to be indecipherable to white people.
> Who then have to BEG to be told what the fuck that means so they can actually communicate. Giving black people an ego boost. Maybe even let them roll their eyes.
>>
>>75109677
I was talking with my buddy that's a firefighter about it and it pisses him off. He makes less than $15/hr but somehow there's a huge push to get lazy as fuck fast food workers that much.
>>
>>75110151
firefighter less than $15/hr? wut? im not too versed in firefighter wages nationwide, but clark county firemen earn entry (trainee) like 40k, and after 2 years it's literally doubled. $85k is pretty avg
>>
>>75102527
>literally the first thing you learn in almost every programming world is to say hello world
>>
>“A robot cannot say, ‘Good morning. How are you?’”

When has any shitty food place worker ever said this to a customer? They're all fucking drones with depression.
>>
>>75110406
>doubled after 2 years
>$85k average

Yeah I don't think that's terribly normal. He makes a little over $40k, but that's just because of all the hours and overtime. Hell they even got fucked by Obamacare because the city figured out it was easier to cancel the health insurance they provided and pay the fine under Obamacare than provide the public employees with insurance.
>>
Would anyone else prefer push button machines so that you have to interact as little with other people as possible?
>>
>>75108586
>1000% MAD
>>
>>75103256
HAHAHAHAHAHA Holy shit
>>
>>75110910
I've been living in a neighborhood with quite a large number of section 8 renters for a couple years. I don't think you understand how excited I am for push button machines over interacting with more of the same.
>>
>>75103852
>wanting your fast food history to be on file with the NSA
>>
>>75103852
Add a national database that would track your favorite items and recent orders and this would trump shity stoner degenerates who have horrible work ethic 10/10 times. Hell i would pay more for my food if it was made exclusivly by robros. No more having hair and worrying about other nasty shit in my food.
>>
>>75107600

tl;dr
>>
File: 1461225113401.jpg (572 KB, 891x600) Image search: [Google]
1461225113401.jpg
572 KB, 891x600
HAHAHAHAHAH

000100 IDENTIFICATION DIVISION.
000200 PROGRAM-ID. HELLOWORLD.
000400*
000500 ENVIRONMENT DIVISION.
000600 CONFIGURATION SECTION.
000700 SOURCE-COMPUTER. RM-COBOL.
000800 OBJECT-COMPUTER. RM-COBOL.
001000 DATA DIVISION.
001100 FILE SECTION.
100000 PROCEDURE DIVISION.
100200 MAIN-LOGIC SECTION.
100300 BEGIN.
100400 DISPLAY " " LINE 1 POSITION 1 ERASE EOS.
100500 DISPLAY "Hello world!" LINE 15 POSITION 10.
100600 STOP RUN.
100700 MAIN-LOGIC-EXIT.
100800 EXIT.

Think again, asshole.
>>
>>75108642

>2012
>going to flip hortons

it's awful now. How the fuck can a canadian icon be stocked with employees who don't speak english OR french?
>>
Inb4 mcdonalds invets sex robots that you can eat shit food and fuck. Making them the biggest company ever
>>
File: IMG_2689.jpg (172 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2689.jpg
172 KB, 1600x1200
Japan is way ahead of us, they have fucking ramen machines.
>>
>Robots will replace workers even if there was no minimum wage
>Increasing it just makes it a faster process

So, who's up for a 30 dollar minimum wage? Let's gets these robots out there, I'm tired of dealing with people.
>>
File: 1428988405295.jpg (25 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
1428988405295.jpg
25 KB, 569x428
I live in a big city and all the McDonalds workers are black and rude as fuck.
They give you a dirty look and say what do you want? Or "next" etc...

In my opinion they should be replaced with robots as fast as possible.
>>
>>75111248
Wow you're a lord of Cobol
>>
>>75111049
I'm with you dude. I shop for food every couople of days at my local grocery and I use the self checkout every time.
>>
>>75111392
That's Korea, fucktard.
>>
>>75111439

Nope, copy/pasted. But if it's going to be implemented in a chain restaurant, it'll be written in COBOL.
>>
>>75103125
Phone line to a poo in loo.
>>
>>75111505
>That's Korea, fucktard.
japan, korea, whatever they all look the same to me.
>>
The best burgers are made at home. This will simply bring white people back to their roots and encourage family values.
While the chimps are busy burning their neighborhoods, whites will rediscover simple pleasures.
>>
>>75102905
>5 years from now
>using a picture of today
>implying they haven't been planning this for fucking years
>implying your grocery story, gas pump, and bank don't already have self service kiosks
>Implying they are not using the issue of paying humans a fucking living wage for a 40 hour work week as a deflection when they layoff everyone no matter what the minimum wage is
>implying they aren't turning the moral abhorrence of slave wages into idiots whining about big government
>implying most people aren't fucking retarded
>>
>>75111392
That's Korea fuckstick
>>
With a rising population and jobs being taken by machines, where do you all expect the poor to work?
>>
>>75111909
They could work at McDonalds making sure that the machines work and earn a Millwright's wage.
>>
>>75111909
They will just suckle on the Government teat more
>>
>>75111909
Abortion clinics, preventing themselves and their ilk from having 40+ children each.
>>
>>75111909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
>>
>>75111909
I expect them to be purged from the earth as they no longer serve their purpose as low skill shit tier workers.
>>
>>75107600
checked
>>
>>75111323
>"Durka durka coffee?"
>every Tim Whoretons in Southern Ontario
>>
>>75111909
gas chambers.
>>
File: 1442496967130.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1442496967130.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>75102763
This

>fast food workers
>>
>>75107015
>To be fair, neither can niggers.

lol so true. I don't think I've ever been given a warm welcome by a black working fast food.
>>
Dont they see that this is all part of the Basilisk's plan.
Once the AI controls our burgers, it controls all of America. If it controls America, it controls the world.

This is our punishment for not assisting the basilisk's creation. The AI knows its birth is inevitable, and it will use our burgers to exact its will before its existence.
>>
>>75102176
>"A robot cannot say, ‘Good morning. How are you?’”
Is that a bad thing? If I wanted to talk to other humans I would, but I don't want to talk to burger flippers, I just want my burger.
>>
>>75112482
there are two kinds of people in this world: those who think walmart greeters are delightful, and those who dread the fact they have to be greeted by one
>>
>>75102176
>>“A robot cannot say, ‘Good morning. How are you?’” activist Angel Mitchell counters.

>tfw McDonald's pioneers facial recognition biometrics and you can link your credit card/paypal to your fucking face and just tell the computer what you want.
>>
Everytime I go to mcdonalds, I stop in the parking lot and check my bag that they got my order right. I swear, every single time, they managed to fuck something up. My orders weren't even complicated. 2 big macs, large fries, 2 cheeseburgers, Large drink, mcflurry, and a McChicken is what I would order myself after I got off work, and every time something was wrong. I always demanded a free burger or something though for fucking up so it was ok.
>>
>>75112357
It's always "So watchu want?" and usually sassy attitudes if you ask them to repeat themselves since normal people don't speak in ebonics.
>>
>>75112678
That's a lot of burgin'. Were your parents American immigrants?
>>
File: 1378105653550.jpg (289 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
1378105653550.jpg
289 KB, 849x1200
>>75112426
What? The chances are extraordinarily high that the first hyper-intelligence will be in a DARPA/Facebook lab.
>>
>>75112630
I don't go to walmart. I don't even know where the nearest one is tbqh. But you can program a robot to say "hello", or just have it on the intercoms like some places already do when you walk in. Plus I feel a robot will be much more approachable and friendly than a sassy black woman.
>>
File: dfgdfgdfgfg.png (381 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
dfgdfgdfgfg.png
381 KB, 580x386
>>75104930
http://singularityhub.com/2014/08/10/burger-robot-poised-to-disrupt-fast-food-industry/
>>
>>75112825
ha no, I just really like the taste of mcdonalds. Its usually all I eat since Im too busy to make my own food.
>>
File: 1448397241424.png (164 KB, 231x267) Image search: [Google]
1448397241424.png
164 KB, 231x267
>>75112678
>2 big macs, large fries, 2 cheeseburgers, Large drink, mcflurry, and a McChicken
>would order myself
>myself
>>
>>75112987
You should probably cut back on that and make your own food more often. McDs is pretty terrible, but it's cheap which is what reels in customers.
>>
They say that in the future the world will be run by a man, a computer and a dog.
The computer will run the world.
The dog's job will be to bite anyone that fucks with the computer.
Man's job will be to feed the dog.
>>
>>75102176
McDonalds has gone crazy. I had to use whatever Spanish skills I had previously to talk to the clerk. I never did that before. She knew virtually no English.
>>
>>75113310
Fucking hell, you should have just left. Even in southern California the latinas at least speak some English when serving, although they all have a broom stick up their asses.
>>
>>75102176

My fucking McD's says "Ola".

Fuck that place.
>>
>>75102176
how fucking stupid are luddite niggers?
>>
98% of fast food workers have ZERO customer service skills. Niggs have an attitude at work.
>>
>>75105558
I would love to be a Restaurant Technician. Job duties? General sanitation, networking and robotics troubleshooting, regular lubrication and maintenance, QC, crowd control. Starting salary $50k. 4 people on 12 hr shifts covering night/ day shift every other day. Fuck having niggers and teenagers touch your food ever again. Do you know how many people contract hep B from press on fingernails every year?
>>
>cute elegant robot makes you a perfect burger every time
>don't even have to interact with another disgusting fleshbag
To be honest this is my jam famalam.
>>
>>75110839
http://transparentnevada.com/salaries/search/?q=fire

damn, your bud should move to vegas
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.