[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who TF is this subhuman everyone is sperging about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 1500x1500
Who TF is this subhuman everyone is sperging about
>>
>>75034067
Pls respond
>>
>>75034067
You mean Milo Yiannopolius or however you spell it?
>Gay, Jewish heritage, Roman Catholic Greek, right winger who has a black lover
>the left can't stump him because he's basically everything they idolize
>he proceeds to shit all over them
>at DePaul uni in the states he hosted a talk where some uppity niggers occupied the stage
>they proceeded to chimp out and ruin the evening so Milo got up and took the crowd to the dean or something
That's all I know Germanbro. I'm learning German, and I can kinda speak it at a fourth grade level now, so yay for me.
>>
File: 85026981.jpg (42 KB, 700x477) Image search: [Google]
85026981.jpg
42 KB, 700x477
>>
>>75034067
A faggot who has for some reason become an advocate for "alt- right lite"

He's a disgusting degenerate, but his trolling of leftists is hilarious so we don't shit on him too badly
>>
>>75034067
A queer whom /pol/ will soon throw under the bus like they did with the kike Shapiro, now that they're catching so much flak for supporting a degenerate.
>>
>>75034067

You’re a Trump supporter, and you frequently refer to him as Daddy.

> I do because that’s what he is.

I assume that’s not in a purely father-figure sense. Are you sexually attracted to Donald Trump?

>Oh, yes. I call myself a Trump-sexual. I have a very antiwhite bedroom policy, but Trump is kind of like the exception to that rule.

source: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/magazine/milo-yiannopoulos-doesnt-have-feelings.html?partner=socialflow&smid=tw-nytmag&smtyp=cur

tldr he has a very antiwhite bedroom policy
>>
>>75034067
Why are there niggers on that Milo tin?
>>
>>75034067
/pol/'s butt buddy
>>
He's a degenerate jew that has infiltrated the alt-right and should be hung on the day of reckoning
>>
>>75035934
It's Milo's last three fucks.
>>
File: 1325408599392.png (14 KB, 633x524) Image search: [Google]
1325408599392.png
14 KB, 633x524
>>75034067
>niggers on my milo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.