[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >22 year old KHV >had ONE gf in my entire life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 24308880.jpg (109 KB, 466x432) Image search: [Google]
24308880.jpg
109 KB, 466x432
>be me

>22 year old KHV

>had ONE gf in my entire life when i was 12 for a year and a half and STILL ended up a KHV

>have schizo affective disorder, and because of it affecting a region of my brain have low empathy

>brain damaged from a mental breakdown 5-6 years ago (mental breakdowns with schizo-related disorders causes erosion of grey matter) and feel almost zero attraction to females

>have severe trust issues due to being raised by an alochoholic/schizophrenic father who was nice to me but wasn't really in my life because he was in and out of jail

>dropped out of HS at 17 due to a mental breakdown 3 weeks before the prom

>have 1.89$ to my name and am just starting an entreprenurial art career

>trying to pick up the pieces of my ruined life

>KNOWING all of this, my Aunt looked me dead in the eye last night at my cousins graduation party and says to me "when are you going to get married/have kids anon?!"

why are normies such fucking CANCER?
>>
just mention you have a mental disorder everytime you speak, liberals will be nice to you then
>>
>>75022859

I'm going to make this quick- get the fuck over it.

Don't piss and moan and bitch and cry to a bunch of strangers about it, stop shopping around for sympathy, just fix yourself up as best you can and be out in the world.

Don't even fuckin reply, close the thread and do something about it.
>>
>>75023035

yeah, i dont milk it for sympathy, but whenever it comes up im open and honest about it. I always get this bullshit line about "but your really smart anon, i wouldnt have known anything was wrong if you didnt tell me" and it makes me so fucking mad. I'm kind of like a mix between Howard Hughes and the guy from a Beautiful mind. they functioned and had jobs but were obviously fucking fruitcakes. That's the issue im dealing with honestly. It's like they don't want to believe there is anything wrong, and im really fucking sick of it.
>>
Try to get on ssi.
I'm in a nearly identical situation and I can't think of any options other than working full time or getting on NEETBUX.

But yeah try to get over it.
I had a mental breakdown after a girl said no to me for prom and I was in the hospital for 2 weeks diagnosed with bi polar. I never recovered and the last day of school I sent her all these paranoid skitzophrenic messages and it totally outcasted me from all high school related stuff.

There's no much you can do, work save and try to move to a different city where you can start over.
>>
Nice politics very good thread OP
>>
>>75023410
you seem to have an alright life apart from the family stuff. If you can get money from your art career, and stay away from women, it could be perfect
>>
>>75024685
>>75023797
>>75023296

Op here

as varied as these solutions are, reading these made me really glad I came here. unlike every other board, you guys actually had some real answers. I figure I'll just work on advancing in my art career whilst working towards getting ssi. (applied 3 years ago and supposed to have a court date in june, but havent heard from our attorneys yet)

who knows, i might just make it big and get rich, a man can dream.
>>
>>75025922

Just know that the reason I'm giving you shit is because 6 years ago I was in the exact same boat. I almost didn't make it, but I did. I was able to build an amazing life from a history of complete nothing, misery, and absolute KV loneliness. If I can push someone in a similar situation to make it, I'm going to do it, even if it means shoving them. Now make your own way in life, and don't stop until you're laying on a hospital bed looking at your great grandkids.
>>
>>75025922
awesome! good luck!
>>
This isn't /r9k/, jackass.
>>
>>75022859

Wrong forum. Fuck off to /adv or /r9k or something.
>>
Not politics...
Any ways just know not to worry about being a KHV and get working on your career/life. When your successful then you can get a younger woman. Relax.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.