[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else notice all the super political late night personalities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CfRxPqFXIAAY9l7.jpg (66 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
CfRxPqFXIAAY9l7.jpg
66 KB, 600x596
Anyone else notice all the super political late night personalities that are trying to tell American how to vote and what to believe are all foreigners? There are 3 or 4 different shows where a foreigner routinely mocks your country and government to applause. Samantha Bee is Canadian, John Oliver is British, Trevor Noah is South African. They laugh at your leaders, mock your culture, call you racist and the American people eat it up.
>>
>>75021683

But it's UGH SO COSMOPOLITAN
>>
>>75021683
Cultural Marxism, brother. But don't worry; I used to be one of those leftist cucks. Trump lit the fire, and now I'm a full blown fascist. It really is amazing; what decades of cultural marxism did, Trump is undoing in just ten months of truth.
>>
>>75021683

Well, maybe I don't get a say here, what with being a british guy in the US, but fuck it. I was always taught that if you can't respect the country you're living in, fuck off home.

That said..these guys REALLY ARE just mouthpieces for their zionist masters. They read off scripts, like trained seals, and it's painfully obvious sometimes. And the people writing the scripts belong to the US media. Which for some reason hates America and uses the only tool at its disposal. Mockery and parody to destabilise tradition.

Look at German in the 1930's. Same deal. The EXACT SAME THING.
>>
>>75023288
You're just going through another teenage-tier phase of rebellion by clinging to the opposing extremist ideology.
>>
>>75026024

Isn't it weird that as soon as Trudeau took office, every Canadian on /pol/ tried to become the fucking master shitposter?

It's kind of sad, because they'll never be as bluntly amusing as the AUScucks or as playfully arrogant as the amerilards. They'll never have the dry wit or the self-deprecation of your average britbong, the calm cunning of the nipponese or the sober truth of the poleposter.

They don't even make good adversaries, like turkroaches. It's like their only use on /pol/ is as a motley fool, something to point at and laugh.

But we already have sweden for that.

Canadian posters are truly worthless here.
>>
>>75023288
>Trump lit the fire, and now I'm a full blown fascist.

Kill yourself shill.
>>
>>75027028

This pasta is breddy gud tbqh
>>
>>75027224

Yeah, I should have added an annoying anime MAGA pic, or something.
>>
>>75026024
>implying only teenagers do this
>>
>>75027028
Not a shit post. 10 months ago he was a cuck and now he's had a personal transformation into conservative freedom fighter thanks to le meme candidate? It's a fucking joke.
>>
>>75027028
Britfag, why are you always in a different place? You were in China not long ago right?
>>
>>75021683
Surprise surprise, yawn. It's what you deserve for watching the electric jew.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.