[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What age did you become aware of different skin colours and learn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (20 KB, 328x207) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
20 KB, 328x207
What age did you become aware of different skin colours and learn the truth can you remember a specific event?
>>
>>74937937

I called a black guy "chocolate man" on the metro when I was about 3. My mum scolded me and said he was black etc etc.
>>
When I was in school (6yo) the only brown kid in the class was the one that never did shit, was disrespectful as fuck with everyone and caused the most trouble to teachers.

That was my first experience with their true nature, I guess.
>>
I was 22 and I remember the shift quite clearly.

>be suburban white kid
>go to college in a time before outrage culture
>spend most of my free time playing video games anyway
>have zero thoughts on people of other races
>get really sick
>wake up every half hour choking for breath
>sitting in pharmacy waiting for drugs to make the pain go away
>no sleep in 3 days
>struggling for breath, eyes unfocused
>middle-aged normal looking black guy materializes out of nowhere
>"What the fuck is your problem with black people?! Why are you staring at me? FUCK YOU KID"
>what a nigger
>>
>>74938045
Didn't know David Firth posts on /pol/
>>
I was 7 in school and i called some gook kid an "immigrant" and made them cry in the middle of class. My teacher flipped her shit held me in at lunch to write an apology letter.
>>
elementary school
>be little anon guess 10-11 yo
>no shitskins or niggers here
>a perish over and *slo was filled with shitskins
>one goyim at school had messed with some of them in our ski slope
sooo.. they came about 300 including grown relatives to take this... 1... 10-11 year old in the other class..
>well this ain't oslo, here we smash your face in if you act up varying on the degree of your fuckery
>other norks don't come here even....
it was some amazing dynamics
>all school zerged too, nearby older people ran to the place when they saw this
We beat the flying shit out those mudslimes, it turned up that the older ones had brought all kinds of weapons ranging from different knifes,gas and air guns etc rumors of a shotgun, but I never saw that

They never came back....

Later through the 90ies I spent much time fighting the pakistani criminal gangs in Oslo, and didn't let them onto our turfs nor other counties I had either good control or contacts in.

So yeah... we all hate pakis here.. we always have... And ther is nothing more I still to this very day enjoy more than beating the shit out of multiple pakis my self.

Last time was 4-5 years ago, walking home from nearby town. I can hardly remember this. See 3 pakis in their 20ies, typical hoodlings, walking on the bridge. Start pissing them off they are 3. Start beating on them, car drives by, sees 3 on 1.. (this is seen as an act of cowardice here, and triggs instictual reaction).... drives around the bridge to get in correct lane, hits them down with a door and jumps out... At this point they were already fleeing, I think one fled before the driver arrived...
Turned out it was a friend I hadn't seen in years, I did not remember anything of this at first. Until he poped up at my door some days later and asked about this little incident...

I didn't have a scratch other than some normal drunk bruises on your legs etc. I serisouly didn't even know I was in fight til it started to flash back...
>>
My first friend had brown skin so I thought he was always dirty and didn't want to touch him
>>
>>74940746

akterdekk butt fjert sitron
>>
>>74940746
for the record it's peace in oslo today, by all groups in the underworld.

We do not agree on this arrangement here. Pakis will be beaten or hanged, if the opportunity to go undetected is there.
>>
>>74940871
styrbord fis o hoi
>>
i was in the mall with my mum and i said that the fake santa was not real because he was too brown ( He was a dali )
>>
>>74941649

>typisk akterdekk fjert rumpe
>>
Ever since I was a child I've thought of black and brown people as not human.
>>
>>74941866
My uncle tricked me to believe that niggers was born out of the asshole instead of a pussy, and thus was black. We only had TV niggers then, not even oslo niggers I think

He also tricked me to believe there was a spiral bone in my penis, which I insisted to the teacher
>>
File: pepe.png (171 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
171 KB, 1280x1280
>>74942146
>i will be that uncle
>>
When I was in kindergarden and asked a Mexican kid why his skin was dirty (is wasn't).
>>
File: IMG_20150326_164215.jpg (344 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150326_164215.jpg
344 KB, 960x1280
Dis nigga
>>
>>74937937
>become aware of different skin colours
What the fuck is this supposed to mean? How is it possible to not be aware of different skin colors?
>>
>>74943290
could be colorblind but got some of those handy dandy glasses.
>>
>>74940746
måste ha varit roligt
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.