[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone please blow this the fuck out without praising Hitler,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Someone please blow this the fuck out without praising Hitler, insulting Jews or Blacks. Thanks!
>>
File: If9Q1fW.jpg (19 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
If9Q1fW.jpg
19 KB, 368x475
>>74800792
No reason to argue with retards, they just shit all over themselves and if you're not careful, you'll get some on you
>>
>>74800792
easy, this moron is a community college tier liberal.
1. bring up ben carson, ted cruz and marco rubio. If race is such a huge deal why was the GOP primary more diverse than the democrats
2. bring up the fact that obama has never had a real job, and while trump started off wealthy, not everyone can turn $1 million into $4 billion
3. turn the tables on this chode by asking if obama "murdering innocent muslims with drones" is constitutional..he won't want to bash muslims so he won't be able to respond
>>
>>74800792
Obama is simply a Muslim sleeper cell. He topples all the dictators in the Middle East to allow ISIS to takes over. He pushes Syrian refugees on us. All of his actions are done with the purpose to spread Islam. Him lying about his entire platform is enough to convince anyone who isn't completely delusional he's a horrible president. People are so cucked now though that because Obama is black they can't see it. They refuse to admit he's bad. Even though they disagree strongly with the drone strikes they always deflect when I corner them.

> Well I may disagree with his policies, but I still like him

Is the response I always get. It's beyond belief. I've never seen anything more delusional. They have literally been brainwashed to like anyone who's black and hate anyone who is white.
>>
>>74801095
f a t a l i t y
>>
>>74800792
I didn't know white supremacists called other white people losers for being prisoners of war. You learn something new every day.
>>
1. He is not unintelligent and i dont think people imply that. They simply dont like what he is doing or dont agree with his ideaology.

2. Morality has nothing to do with your education or upbringing.

3. Again, being raised by a single mother and having a great education doesnt prevent you from being "unamerican."
>>
>>74800792
>'hipster beard and ugly kid'
>>
>>74800792
Yup, it's white supremacy, all right. And it's about to win the presidency and Make America Great Again.
>>
I like that he forgets to mention that Obama was raised by white grandparents in a white household under white values. He's about as black as a carrot.
>>
>>74802593
I agree with you, but weren't his grandparents on his mom side Jewish?

Also, Obama still had the black experience of his (Muslim) dad being gone all the time. Kek.
>>
>>74800792
You will invariably sound like: >>74801240

Know why? 'Cuz everything in it is true.
>>
>>74800792
people always say horrible things about people who disagree with them and ignore the faults of those who share their beliefs

Obama and Trump
>>
>>74800792
tl:dr OMG HE IS LITERALLY HITLER
>>
File: frog.gif (182 KB, 226x224) Image search: [Google]
frog.gif
182 KB, 226x224
>>74801095
>$1 million into $4 billion
trump inherited his fathers wealth. stop using this meme it's beyond retarded
>>
>>74801095
>1. bring up ben carson, ted cruz and marco rubio. If race is such a huge deal why was the GOP primary more diverse than the democrats
Wait, so the GOP is better than the Democrats, by attempting to copy the Dems one cycle later, and still rejecting those "diverse" options. /pol/ tier logic.
>2. bring up the fact that obama has never had a real job
Well, except the ones you all hate him so much for.
3. turn the tables on this chode by asking if obama "murdering innocent muslims with drones" is constitutional..he won't want to bash muslims so he won't be able to respond
Wait, so Obama is terrible for doing the very thing you want him to do? Again, /pol/ tier logic.
>>
>>74800792
>routinely calls women ugly and fat

Only Rosie O'Donnell

Who is accurately describable using those terms.
>>
>>74803099
>trump inherited his fathers wealth.
In 1996.

Trump had been in business for over two decades by that point in time.
>>
>>74803254
It's not about what we think, it's about doublespeak.
>>
>>74800792
typical race baiting. he probably hated bush because he was a white male
>>
>without praising Hitler, insulting Jews or Blacks.

Probably a Jew looking at his fucking nose.

Protects niggers even though they are savage.

Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>74800792
Never talk to him or his wife's son ever again
>>
>>74803595
He ran his father's business. His father didn't have to drop dead before he more or less had his wealth, existing organization and knowledge at his disposal. Either fucking way, it heavily and misleadingly exaggerates his "self-madeness".
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.