[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAXIMUM BUTTHURT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Redstate tears.png (887 KB, 1539x1254) Image search: [Google]
Redstate tears.png
887 KB, 1539x1254
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
should have been written by ben shapiro
>>
>>74789602

I get a feeling "conservative" is a culturally thing rather than a political thing for a lot of people. It's basically their "status quo" club of people who do the same cultural things they do. That's how it's always felt here in the South at least.

Conservative is a way to say "I'm a Christcuck who conforms to every single social norm the rest of the Christcucks do, I'm part of the in-group!" and they don't even fully understand their own politics.

Trump is honest. Trump doesn't come at them with "MUH JESUS" and isn't lying to save face like they do on a daily basis. So they want to disassociate themselves with that person since they think in terms of collectivist image projecting.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvbVXaO-IZs

get back in the dungeon
>>
>>74790166
>>74789602

Like that comment in OP about them being racist. See? They still think or accept the morality of the modern liberals and their terminology. "Racist=Bad person" so they want to say "Oh no I'm not associated with that person the rest of the group says is bad!"

Because they don't think in terms of individuals just in their own little herd.
>>
File: oh jeez oh man.png (21 KB, 779x153) Image search: [Google]
oh jeez oh man.png
21 KB, 779x153
>>74789602
Pic related was after Cruz named Carly as his VP.
Anyone got more of these anti-Trump/Pro-Cruz gems?
>>
>>74790651
The mental gymnastics couldn't be more hilarious if they tried
>>
>>74790651
>>74789602
Goddman it nigger is this real? These people sound like parodies.
>>
>>74790651
>Cruz does well in diverse states
>main victories outside Texas were all midwestern white evangelicals
>>
Conservatives are so fucking dumb. They really are going to jump out of an airplane with Cruz again. What a bunch of fucking retards.
>>
File: 1427272642139.jpg (7 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
1427272642139.jpg
7 KB, 250x239
>>74789602
Reminder that this was the controlled opposition up until recently.
>>
File: 1463956661350.png (133 KB, 651x2492) Image search: [Google]
1463956661350.png
133 KB, 651x2492
>>74791705
>>
>>74789602
Why do cuckservatives think they own the "right"wing politics? jesus....
>>
>>74789602
Good. Good
>>
>>74790651

>Solid Cruz Country

More like Solid [Whoever The Mainstream Establishment Points To] Country?

Seriously how the fuck does anyone unironically support Cruz? He's proving to be nothing but an embarrassment for the Republican party.
>>
>>74792078

Right? That's what I'm talking about above. They treat it like it's their special social group and they're mad those other people, who aren't them are participating.

It's the anxiety of feeling a loss of control.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.