[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When it comes time for Americans to vote, they're going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: himoto-umaru-chan-ps-vita.jpg (40 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
himoto-umaru-chan-ps-vita.jpg
40 KB, 800x445
When it comes time for Americans to vote, they're going to ask themselves "Who would I rather have the nuclear launch codes?" And Hillary will win.
>>
File: 1390407266379.png (643 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1390407266379.png
643 KB, 800x600
>>74782866
O GREAT ANOTHER CORRECT THE RECORD THREAD.

LET"S ALL SHOW THIS PERSON HOW DUMB WE ARE AND HOW MUCH WE VALUE HIS OPINION ON THINGS THAT DON"T AFFECT HIM.

GIVE THIS MAN NICKELS /pol/ FILL THIS THREAD AND PAY HIS BILLS WHILE ARGUING WITH AN AD

SHOW EVERYONE HOW BLUE PILLED YOU ARE, AND KEEP POSTING THE ENDLESS CIRCLE JERK FUNDED BY SOROS

MAKE THIS PLACE A GOLDMINE FOR "CORRECT THE RECORD".

YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T"T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, HE JUST WANTS YOU TO KEEP POSTING.

SHOW HIM AND THE REST OF THE WORLD HOW DUMB YOU ARE BY POSTING IN EVERY THREAD LIKE THIS.

DID YOU KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY STOPPED REPLYING TO THREADS LIKE THIS PEOPLE WOULD STOP POSTING????????????????????????????

FUCKING AMAZING, BUT YOUR SO BLUE PILLED YOU DON"T EVEN CARE.

JUST KEEP TELLING THIS PERSON WHO WOULDN'T CARE IF HE WASN'T BEING PAID, HE IS WRONG, AND LET HIM COUNT HIS NICKELS. AS SOON AS THIS THREAD IS COMPLETE, HE'LL JUST MAKE ANOTHER BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING POINTLESS COMMENTS ARE A GOD DAMMED GOLD MINE TO HIM.

>I've got all day to fuck up your threads, leaf
>>
hillary will appeal to the fears of the voter
stormfags don't care if their candidate is racist but they might care about getting nuked or world war 3
>>
I would trust Trump more.
>>
File: Echo_-_Leaf_Blower9.jpg (43 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Echo_-_Leaf_Blower9.jpg
43 KB, 512x288
>>
>>74782965
I feel honored
>>
>>74782866
No we won't. If we put two seconds of thought into it, we would realize that nukes would disrupt Trump's real estate business. Making him the least likely to use them.
>>
>>74782866
Well Hillary legitimately wants to pressure and "punish" Russia, a nuclear state, which could potentially cause WWIII and use those launch codes.

Meanwhile Trump wants to ease tension with Russia and other nuclear states, leaving him to never actually touch them.
>>
File: Trump Nukes Mexico.jpg (116 KB, 960x675) Image search: [Google]
Trump Nukes Mexico.jpg
116 KB, 960x675
>>74782866
>>
File: 1462581756930.jpg (106 KB, 600x618) Image search: [Google]
1462581756930.jpg
106 KB, 600x618
>>74782866
I don't know about that. In this election the only person who can start WW3 is Shillary. And she wouldn't even blink. I would literally vote for Sanders because of that.
>>
>>74782866
I'm not a Trump supporter and I definitely trust him more than Hillary with the launch codes. Hillary has started or actively lobbied for the start of half a dozen wars.
>>
>>74783521
This. Hope he brings that up in debate.
>>
>>74782866
Same leaf.
>>
>>74782866
I would also give a woman the opportunity to start a nuclear war my man
>>
which candidate has a track record of voting for conflict, supporting regime change and destabilizing countries?

can anyone remind me?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.