[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Trump an authoritarian? VOX finds out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YU9djt_CQM

Is the donald an authoritarian neo-fascist?

discuss
>>
The Graph clearly shows there is no proportionality there.

Vox -> Oven
>>
>>74767184
>Vox
>>
Trump is per definition an authoritarian.

And like all authoritarians he also forgets just because you have the majority that doesn't make you right. In fact even if you win an election by 99% of the votes that still doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. Trump talks very little about the constitution. That's why Rand would've been a better choice but now everyone is jaded by memes and the sheer power of raw charisma and alphaness, so there's nothing to stop this train now.

Trump is still a much better choice than Hillary or pretty much anyone else on the left, but lets not forget Trump is a businessman and business and politics don't mix well.
>>
>>74767184
Those percentages aren't even that much different, especially when you consider the bias of the pollster. Also, who knows how they are defining "authoritarian" or how they are deciding whether or not respondents are authoritarian.
>>
>>74767669

Trump won't be any less constitutional than Bush or Obama. It's honestly a dead issue these days.
>>
>>74767792
>people should be thrown into jail for denying climate change
NOT AUTHORITARIAN
>spanking your children when they misbehave
AUTHORITARIAN
>>
>>74768101
The difference is most people don't advocate imprisoning climate change deniers.
>>
>>74768101
well I don't think you should spank your kids. I think it's better to explain to them logically why what they did was wrong. Spanking just teaches the kid to be afraid of the parent. Once that kid leaves for university/becomes an adult, you won't there to spank him/her. That's why it's important to teach, not punish.
>>
>>74768253
The right isn't less authoritive than the left tho. Now its the left which holds the cultural power and occupies universities and politics, trying to end free speech laws etc. But lets not forget the RIght had done the same.

I dont see how the "alt right" would be all that different. People love free speech and shit like that unless its used against them. And chances are people now complaining about the left trying to elimiate free speech would do the same if they had the same powers and political support.
>>
>>74767184
>Parabolic results
>ONLY AUTHORITARIAN
Fucking faggots
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.