[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on the holocaust goys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 4chan_b3585c_4338144.png (85 KB, 790x560) Image search: [Google]
4chan_b3585c_4338144.png
85 KB, 790x560
redpill me on the holocaust goys
>>
>>74725679
>feed me conspiracy theories and tell me what to think
>>
>>74725679
A bunch of jews lied to get attention by pretending to be holocaust survivors. This isn't unique to the holocaust, but revisionists use it as evidence that the holocaust never happened. See:
>holocauster
>raised by wolves
>my grandmother was gassed six times
>masturbation machines
>giant electric pool that also vaporized all the bodies after
>nazis ran out of gas so I escaped
>lamps made of jews
>soap made from jews
>it was real in my mind!
>>
File: 1461563502083.jpg (190 KB, 1024x474) Image search: [Google]
1461563502083.jpg
190 KB, 1024x474
>>74725679
>>
some dude didn't like the fact that the jews have historically been allowed by their own religion to exploit other races and not get called out or stopped.+ untermensch were having an uprising in Europe, rallied a huge mob to fight back. When the problem started getting taken care of by the good boy nazi's the surviving jews used the banker gold they had been hoarding over the centuries from various kingdoms in special caves to buy military aid to save their family and business partners who had been captured to continue the practice of usury. It was literally redpilled white people vs brainwashed white mercenaries of the jews
>>
SIX

TRIGINTRILLION

JEWS

DIED
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g
Just listen to this guy. True hero of the first amendment.
>>
>>74725808
>conspiracy theories
>>
File: 1401183003876.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1401183003876.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>74726022
DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
File: 6Million.png (2 MB, 6832x4584) Image search: [Google]
6Million.png
2 MB, 6832x4584
>>74725679
Something most people don't seem to get is just how huge of a number 6 million is

Pic related is what 6 million tiny little black dots looks like,
now imagine every single one of them is a Jew and that they were all killed in 3 years.
>>
>There was no 6 gorillion... less than 1 million died
>There were no gas chambers
>Nobody was sent to "death camps".
>lots of other Jew lies about death
>>
You were fed propaganda by the west. Essentially Bolshevik Russia won the war in the long run. Just think of how you can be put in jail for disputing any fact.

There is no direct record of an order from Hitler to gas the jews. He actually was protecting them to move them to israel.

6 million jews is completely faked stat.

Churchill was an alcoholic and was completely bought by jewish interests.

I am not a denier I am just skeptical of the current mainstream narrative.

Life is not always about good and bad.
>>
>>74725679
>redpill me on the holocaust goys
Redpill yourself.

Holocaust Revisionism
http://pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.