[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Eternal Human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12
It has dawned on me /pol/, no matter what race we are, no matter what gender we are, what matter how we were raised or what we believe, that all humans young and old share a core principle on how we live our lives. This is not one of love or harmony, no, humans live for two things: cruelty and domination.

The human would have you believe that wants peace among others, it wants a world where we can all live our lives together. This is a lie, the worst lie in the history of mankind. It is all a collective self delusion kept up because have no non humans to tell us otherwise. At our core, at our very core is the desire to see others hurt. I don't mean killed, but we want, we all want beings to make suffer for our amusement. This is the true purpose of our existence. We try to deny it, we try to fight it. There are those who devoted their lives to helping others. This does not take away from their core, biological programming.

How do I know this? Look around you, wars aren't fought because of different ideologies, but dominion. We want their stuff, we want them to do what we tell them too, and we to hurt them. We delude ourselves into thinking its good to hurt others by thinking of them lesser beings, criminals, murderers. If they do it to us, why not us to them? It makes no difference. A true martyr for peace holds no grudges or past grievances. But it doesn't matter, the human's desire to watch other things suffer is ever present.
>>
Oh I know you don't believe me. You think you are a good person right? Let's pose a scenario.

You come across a man with no limbs or sight. You know nothing of his past or name. You have complete dominion over him. What is your first instinct? Even if just for a passing though, was it to bring him water? Call 911? Or was it to inflict further harm to him as no one would find out. I can be at least a few of you thought the latter. As for the rest of you, these feelings have been laid dormant. Generations taught not to harm others to subvert biological programming born out of selfish need not to be harmed yourself as a cowards method. True empathy is not real. We do no feel for others plights because we don't want them to suffer, but because we know that could be us.

We are all selfish, we are all cruel, we are all human...
>>
File: Sigmund-Freud-006.jpg (43 KB, 632x379) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund-Freud-006.jpg
43 KB, 632x379
I am not the only one who thought this way. Towards the end of his life Freud felt the same way.
>>
The eternal human would lead you to believe that in its existence lies one that can express sorrow and sadness. This again is born from selfish reasons, to keep ones own self out of harm. Like crocodile tears
>>
File: Nuclear-explosion2.jpg (43 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear-explosion2.jpg
43 KB, 600x366
The fact is, humans are no more worth living than the animal lives they take for consumption. If there are alien life forms out there, I doubt they'd ever want to visit us. They may get slaughtered just for stopping by.
>>
This board is proof enough the eternal human exists
>>
>>74714023
>no matter what gender we are
Actually most of what you're saying is almost exclusively men.
>>
Humans live to live. The only way anything ever gets better in the world is if multiple things are tried (changes, such as random mutation or new social ideas) and competition determines which one is better.

Without this principle, there would be no human. There would be no other life, either. It's not that strength itself, or fitness, is good or evil. It's just the law.

What's your perfect idea? No conflict? That's just death.
>>
>>74716034
I'm going to have to go with this. Domination and violence is usually a male thing while the kindness and love is a female thing. I think its hormones or something like that.
>>
>>74716034
Females are the cruelest creatures on the planet.
>>
>>74718323
It's literally testosterone. Something most of 4chan worships as some sort of evil god. The male sex is literally the worst thing that ever happened in the history of the evolution of Terrestrial Life. It caused the Pleistocene mass extinction event and caused humans to be cancer in species form. /pol/ likes to blame everything on women, but it's the greed, violence, megalomania and lack of impulse control of men that ruined this Earth and the human species. Men will be the death of mankind and the Earth and when they do accept this, they're proud of it.

>>74718482
Because they didn't fuck you.
>>
>>74718323
>love is a woman's thing

not really.
>>
>>74714023
>>74714051
we are psychotic, predatory, territorial apes
>>
>>74714023
If innately bad qualities exist in humans, they certainly accumulate in the more savage races.
>>
Stop trying to shill and confuse people. You need to study natural law for a good while to understand why people act like this. It's not by accident. The world is driven in a way by the powers that be to make people's minds completely imbalanced too left or right brain and this leads to all the problems and mind control that occurres in the world. We all have a masculine and feminine part to our brains and balancing the two leads to balanced people. Unbalance leads to the problems you speak of and it's not by accident
>>
>>74718756
>implying were all black
>>
>>74719006
if we're not apes, what animal are we?
>>
>>74718641
Some women love puppies and babies believe it or not.
>>
>>74718502
>t. Tumblr
>>
>>74719113
No, biology. Humans are probably the only species on Earth outside of maybe Cyanobacteria to ever cause a mass extinction event all on their own. And the vast majority of that was men. Men are literally the enemies of life.
>>
>>74714023
>But it doesn't matter, the human's desire to watch other things suffer is ever present.

Yes, but to what degree it depends on the person and the environment they grew up in. A man has got to have a code.Thats why we got laws and sheeit to have a common morality and punishment system for people who make live tough for others.

Don't assume all niggas have the same code, far left liberals want to forgive everything and bend over backwards to attain their version of peace. There will always be niggas around who are never satisfied with the world. As long as you got leaders you got some kind of morality leading the will of your countrymen. It could be just hunger for money or even justice for the oppressed. Doesn't matter. In this world, you can only attain temporary peace through violence. Cuz that makes shit real for everyone involved. Ever lasting peace, that is the holy grail we all need to find how to achieve.
>>
>>74714023

Credulous at best your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men. Pull your head on up out its hippie haze and give a listen, shouldn't have to say it all again.

The universe is hostile, so impersonal, devour to survive so it is so it's always been.

We all need tragedy, it's like blood to a vampire. I need ton watch things die from a good safe distance. You all need it too, don't lie.

Why cant we just admit it?
Why can't we just admit it?
>>
I think you make some very good points that other posters clearly don't want to consider.

I think you're right. And I don't think we as a species will make it because we will never get over this base aspect of ourselves, especially by not acknowledging it.
>>
>>74714023
Nopers. Cruelty and domination are only a means to the end of survival and freedom. You are mistaking ends and means.
>>
>>74719410
>survival
Kek. Then why are you killing yourselves, you retarded faggots?
>>
>>74714023
>>74714051
>>74714881
>>74715181
>>74718094
>>74718502
>>74718993
>>74719226
>>74719316
Cool story bro do tell it again
>>
>>74714023
It's not that, it's just that we're parasites. Parasites will always kill the host.
>>
>>74719371
Define this base aspect of ourselves ? we wuz animals and sheeit is an easy cop out and trying to forego personal responsibility. If you like watching people die, its your shit nigger, accept it and move on. That don't mean other people think the same like you.

If you want to kill other humans, you are free to do so. But you live in the real world, you gotta face the consequences for your actions.
>>
>>74714051
The reason you don't care about that person is because he is not part of your own tribe.
>>
>>74716034
>>74718094
>>74718323
>>74718482
>>74718502
>>74718641
>>74718756
>>74718989
>>74718993
>>74719006
>>74719048
>>74719094
>>74719113
>>74719198
>>74719226
>>74719316
>>74719371
>>74719410
>>74719505
>>74719524
>>74719636

The eternal human twists and contorts its own logic to suit its needs. Claims virtues that are non existent. Claims provocation for acting the way it does that are delusions of self worth. The eternal human is a beast that will say what ever it needs to justify its own existence.
>>
>>74719787
not an argument
>>
>>74719787
>he eternal human is a beast that will say what ever it needs to justify its own existence.
You forgot to add "whilst destroying itself and everything around it".

>>74719838
Actually, it's the greatest argument on planet Earth about any issue. There is no greater issue for this planet right now than the threat humanity poses to all life it can encounter.
>>
>>74719316
It's not true. That's why. Not every person is secretly a full blown psychopath. We all have that in us as a survival tool but people become so imbalanced by certain lifestyles and events they can lean to that way of thinking fully. Only 1% of the population is born with full psychopathy and they are an oddity, almost a human self predatory species.
>>
>>74719198
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>74718502
>>74719524

Killed by the husband,
drowned by the ocean,
shot by his own son,
she used a poison in his tea,
and kissed him goodbye.

That's my kind of story.
It's no fun til someone dies.

>>74719736

Don't look at me like some kind of monster,
frown out your one face but with the other-
stare like a junkie into the TV,
stare like a zombie
while the mother holds her child
watches him die,
hands to the sky crying, "Why, oh why?"

Cause I need to watch things die,
You all need it too, don't lie.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
>>
>>74719915
The planet exists for humans, not the other way around.
>>
>>74714023

I think you're wrong. Humans are materialistic and selfish, while some are the the exact opposite.

Given any moral situation most humans will take the route that will benefit them most, or their nearest loved one/family.

>>74714051
I help him. If he's being tortured, I free him and bring his tortures to justice, if he's a war vet or lost his limbs and sight from drugs/accident/whatever then if he wants help I help him to whatever social service is available to him. If none of those things existed, I would personally help him and see that he is cared for.
>>
>>74719989
Sounds like someone attends the church of satan. Hold highest the self and survival at all cost or something along those lines?
>>
>>74719955
Don't bother attempting to wrap your pea brain around it. You'd have to have a basic grasp of the evolutionary history of the planet or ecology.

>>74720037
Cancer.
>>
>>74714023
>>74714051
Most human individuals aren't cruel by nature. If your needs and those of your immediate immediate family are met most people don't give a shit. The fucked upped part of humanity emerges when people are either lacking basic needs or are fooled into thinking someone is going to take those needs from them.
>>
>>74714051
>You come across a man with no limbs or sight. You know nothing of his past or name. You have complete dominion over him. What is your first instinct? Even if just for a passing though, was it to bring him water?

Actually yeah, I would probably bring him water, maybe phone 9/11, then get the fuck out of there.

Are you implying I would torture the guy and jerk off or something? Jesus dude.
>>
>>74714023
You're right, but the reason why no human does this is because usually, another live human(slave,resources,employee,sex,friend, social stimulation etc) is more valuable than a dead one. Any kind of relationship is just a business deal.
>>
File: WALKING THE DOGE.jpg (586 KB, 1240x798) Image search: [Google]
WALKING THE DOGE.jpg
586 KB, 1240x798
I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you

[Chorus:]
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
I'm becoming this, all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me,
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control?
'Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you.
Every step that I take is another mistake to you.
And every second I waste is more than I can take.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there,
Become so tired, so much more aware
Is be more like me and be less like you.

And I know
I may end up failing too.
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there,
Become so tired, so much more aware.
Is be more like me and be less like you.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there.
(I'm tired of being what you want me to be)
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there.
(I'm tired of being what you want me to be)
>>
>>74719787
You want to go philosophical nigger. yeah we all rationalize shit. Universe and Nature all about chaos. But human nature tries to make sense of all the chaos to survive. Logic & Reasoning is what differentiates us from the plebs of the animal kingdom. We still not immortal though, our lives are finite. A man makes his own code or he adopts it from the surroundings.

What is wrong with living virtuous altruistic lives ? Nothing. What is wrong with indulging in vices and living like a beast ? Nothing. A lot of humans tend to tame the beast though or they just don't got enough of it them. Most of them not making a conscious decision to do it though. Just like for a beast the feeling of being one with the animalistic tendency is base, being virtuous and helpful gives them the same feeling. Who decides what is the base then ?
>>
File: OItnWGv.png (62 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
OItnWGv.png
62 KB, 300x200
>>74714023
>>74714051
>>74714370
>>74714881
>>74715181
>>74715340
>>
File: 1462929619723.jpg (178 KB, 960x761) Image search: [Google]
1462929619723.jpg
178 KB, 960x761
If that's what you believe in
>>
>>74720353
Logic and reason are one part but we also have have free will and a spiritual side as well. The balance of the two is what is to be arrived for. I don't mean organized religion by spirituality but a natural connection to everything around us.
>>
>>74720211

Well its a song, but its true.

These are all the things that everyone including you kill their time on daily.

The movies you watch, the shows you endorse, the games you play, the news you see and the books you read. All of it comes out of and entertains the parts of you that genuinely enjoy the macabre.
>>
>>74720301
>Any kind of relationship is just a business deal.
For the wicked, which most men are. Some people, believe it or not, value the life and wellbeing of others, regardless of any practical value to themselves. Now, me, I'd say fuck the bastard, because humans are cancer - especially men and they don't deserve something they can't show to others.

>>74720353
>all about chaos
Everything is about chaos to a modern. Because you're scions of it. You're evil and you serve evil, bring evil. Chaos is not the true nature of existence. That's a lie the wicked tell themselves to feel more comfortable in the broken world you've created for yourselves.

>Logic & Reasoning
Except it doesn't, because most humans are lacking it. What truly separates humans from other animals are your desires, which are unhealthy and can never be sated - almost all animals breed when it is appropriate, but you sub-animals let it control you and constantly, most animals eat to live, you live to eat, you burn and consume everything you can get your grubby little mitts on and what you don't destroy, you corrupt. You're poison in animal form. A mistake.

>>74720435
>says the angsty rightwing teenager
>>
>>74720165
>does not understand the difference between a culture and a race.
>>
>>74720657
You obviously don't know me. I don't involve myself in those things to be honest. I'm fully aware of what they are and what they do to the mind of people. It's all brainwashing garbage used to distract the masses and close their eyes to the reality of the world
>>
>>74720287
Yeah he's a retard. I remember those old quizzes and one asked me if I would shoot someone if no one would find out, not even god just for fun, and I said no.

Maybe you're thinking of the Aztecs or someone else but I'm not a fucking savage.
>>
File: POSTING IN AUTISM THREAD.jpg (818 KB, 1500x1061) Image search: [Google]
POSTING IN AUTISM THREAD.jpg
818 KB, 1500x1061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr_oXbLstyo
>>
>>74720833

Your theory of brainwashing would imply that it is some conspiracy wherein all of these creators through all of history were attempting to make you feel a certain way rather than that it came truthfully from a place within themselves.

I highly doubt you don't read or consume anything.
>>
>>74720867

A quiz that asks if you'd kill someone randomly doesn't really mean anything.

Just because you'd prefer to see or hear about someone else killing another or dying in some brutal way doesn't mean you are less savage.
>>
Left-brain imbalance leads to belief of pure logic and the idea that everything is random and chaotic. The universe is a dead organic machine without purpose. Right brain imbalance leads to basing reality on pure emotion. Leads to people believing that everything is pre ordained by a higher power and we have no free will as "God" has already decided our fate and we just play it out. These are mindsets brought about in people through manipulations to blind them from reality. We have free will and are sovereign beings. We own ourselves and our thoughts and no one has the right to enforce their will over others by any means
>>
>>74714023
Hey OP. I think I'll play the devil's advocate.

Have you never felt happy by making another happy? If so, this is the basis of empathy. This is what drives society, and why we have laws against murder, rape, and theft. This is why these basic laws were written into the vast majority of religions seen around the world. This is what brings some semblance of order to a chaotic world. It all comes down to the golden rule and a simple question. "Would I want this to happen to me?"

I hope this opposing opinion helps out in your debate. Flame away. I'm going to sleep.
>>
File: wew.gif (208 KB, 372x195) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
208 KB, 372x195
what is this thread even about? You are touching on mortality, morality, existence and shit.

Humans are monkeys that have eu-social like behavior.

The reality of the situation is you are a monkey with a large brain. If you can't comprehend this then you are slightly retarded.

Religion is used as a tool to control people, same with morality. Morality is subjective, meaning that depending who you are and your experiences will dictate your morality, or reaction to hypothetical scenerios.

Humans are natural, what you don't think is natural is society and technology. Many young people have trouble conceptualizing existence or accepting it.

You are a bag of flesh that occupies space. There isn't much more to it than that.

You do not have any natural rights, human rights are given to you by people in authority, there is nothing special about you. You do not "deserve" to live or "deserve" a certain quality of life. Those rights are giving to you again, by people in authority.

So if you don't like society or technology or existence for that matter, end your life so we don't have to listen to the ramblings of a cynical autist who can't understand why he didn't make it in life.

There will always be weak, there will always be strong, there will always be light and darkness, rich and poor, good and evil.

If you can't deal with these facts it tells me you are brain damaged, immature, or child-like.

This is why we need a huge war, the burdon of carrying weak willed autists like you is too great and society begins to crumble under the weight of trying to uplift all the down trodden "mutants".

tl;dr you don't deserve anything, not even life. You are just a cell that is part of a super organism which is mankind.
>>
>>74721088
I do read and consume a very limited amount. I also see it, consider how I feel about it and then act upon that. One needs to really think on what they see from anything mainstream
>>
File: 1463738282010.png (93 KB, 347x863) Image search: [Google]
1463738282010.png
93 KB, 347x863
>>74721606

This empathy snowballs into blind altruism causing the symptoms of a dying nation like a welfare state and influx of immigration.

There needs to be a balance that will never be met since if history is anything to go by we constantly swing back and forth between the two.
>>
>>74721749
Lol. We have free will and the fear of death. Can you threaten a monkey to do something in the future for you or give you it's resources with the threat of imprisonment or death? People respond quite well to that. We are not just autonomous bags of meat. That is left brain thinking
>>
So you want us to kill ourselves because of natural actions? Sentience makes people do things, in our society and nature itself. Just because we do what nature is about, doesn't make genocide the right answer. Nihilism is something that isn't the correct answer, it's morality.
>>
>>74722215
Partly, but people always say that we are not animals or society or humans aren't natural, yet we share the same behavior and many species, and we share the same dna as many species as well.

You are not some magical creature, you will die eventually.
>>
>>74722364
We are animals but also more at the same time. Our brain is the most complex machine known in existence to this point. Nothing even comes close. You don't see cows contemplating weather a farmer has the right to take it's milk
>>
>>74722955
You must be young. I view humans as an ant colony. The young do house keeping / brood care. The older ones forage and act as soldiers and so on.

Ofcourse we have a certain degree of autonomy, but in the end humans as a society are natural or animal like.

Birds fly south for the winter, ants bury there dead. I can give countless examples of human like behavior in the animal kingdom where you would least expect it. No humans are not special, technology is what separates us from animals.
>>
>>74722955
>>74723224
http://www.orderofthegooddeath.com/on-the-death-rituals-of-ants
>>
File: bieber.png (577 KB, 934x599) Image search: [Google]
bieber.png
577 KB, 934x599
>>74714023
No, power hungry humans live for one thing, domination. Cruelty depends purely on whether or not satisfaction is derived from it.

Cruelty can also be an expression of power. EG lynch mobs, vigilantes etc, giving a sensation of "justice" which ultimately boils down to me and my mates using our collective power to hurt you.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.