[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everything that America touches turn into shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: iraq-shock-and-awe.jpg (56 KB, 766x511) Image search: [Google]
iraq-shock-and-awe.jpg
56 KB, 766x511
Why does everything that America touches turn into shit?
>>
>>74651117

cause they gotta spread

>muh freedom

i.e carpet bomb the place into oblivion, then install puppet government that'll allow foreign american investments to ravage the natural resources of the state, with 0 fucks given to the indigenous/local peoples; all for capitalistic gain.

After the war, so their presence is always known, they install a couple of army bases, station troops, and never fucking leave.

THAT's how America does it. And it's why they're the #1 economy in the world and the default currency. Not because of their "values" or any kike crap hubbabaloo "what makes us american" but due to shady business practices.

Now they're giving China shit for doing what they did 50 years ago. Well fuck em. I hope China supersedes the US as the economic superpower. Then the real happenings will begin.
>>
>>74651549

For once the leaf is right.
>>
>>74651117
that looks like fire not shit, ahmed.

>2016
>not dancing in september
>>
>>74651117
because we are not trying to make things better. i cant believe any one would be dumb enough to think any american leader gives a shit about them

pretty sure israel and the saudis are realizing we dont have allies just people we havent fucked yet but saudi arabi bent over so it must want it
>>
>>74652687

You do realise the whole world hates America because of what you did in Iraq right? When 9/11 happened everyone felt sympathy for you but you had to go and ruin that by destroying Iraq and only further destabilising it.
>>
File: 1463446188172.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463446188172.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>74651117
The American economy has been soley based on Amrs Production since WW2 and Cold War.

The advantage of this is it leads to groundbreaking technology such as GPS, Apollo missions and even Personal Computers.

The shitty problem is it needs to be involved in wars, 100% of the time, or the economy would collapse
>>
WE MUST GROW. WE MUST CONSUME.
>>
File: 2016-02-10 15.30.41.png (114 KB, 561x254) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-10 15.30.41.png
114 KB, 561x254
>>74651117
But you posted a pic of Canada.
>>
>>74651117

Just look at how shit Western Europe became after the Marshall Plan and how shit Japan became after we rebuilt the country.
>>
>>74652859

I THINK YOU'VE CONSUMED ENOUGH YOU CHEESE BURGER EATING WALRUS
>>
>>74652830
>you
i didnt do anything in iraq, anon. I'm sure you gave plenty of fucks about the lives of iraqis before the invasion and you're not just looking for a reason to avoid admitting that the USA is superior to your saracen colony in every way conceivable.

stay mad, paki.
>>
>>74651117
What time to be alive. 9/11 and shock and awe are still the most incredible events shown on tv.
>>
>>74653284

I actually did care about the Middle East before the war. We all knew that bombing Iraq would only fuck up country and pave the way for a new group of terrorists to rise to power, Trump said it himself.

You didn't "free" Iraq, you only made it shittier and started the catalyst for what's happening today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PJr2R28pas
>>
File: paid shill.png (86 KB, 927x587) Image search: [Google]
paid shill.png
86 KB, 927x587
ITT anti-American shills. Your checks will arrive in the mail within 8-10 business days.
>>
>>74653517

>accuses us of shilling
>posts a pic of a reddit post

my fucking sides are orbiting uranus
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.