[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
brexit is stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10
File: maxresdefault.jpg (647 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
647 KB, 1920x1080
Yes Switzerland is a rich country but because during both World war 1 and Ww2 Switzerland managed to keep a stance of armed neutrality, and was not involved militarily . However, because of is neutral status, Switzerland was of considerable interest to all parties involved , as the scene for diplomacy, espionage ,commerce , and as a safe haven for refugees.

If we leave we going to find ourselves in a worse situation, as the movie a bit of a lie. example we still importing more from the EU than exporting which is common sense - they are more productive than us.
So we leave we going to safe 35 million membership a day ( 78 pence per person in the UK) and we have to pay trade tariffs instead which make goods more expensive.

The result will be a weaker pound= living standard down.
And we still have to pay our national debt .... grows at a rate of £5170 per second! which is 432 million a day.
This is not a problem right now because European migrants pay 20 billion more tax than they receive in benefits (£20 billion= £ 20 million million)
so that's £ 3500 million tax a day.

Every country has regulation to protect the people. leave for what ????
don't be crazy people . I vote to stay.

Oh by the way the EU regulated fishing on the northern sea , because its over fished sea. this hole thing is a lie. everything was for a good reason. For our living standard. UK unemployment is still 5% the lowest since2007 only different is you can buy fish cheaper.

brexit movie is propaganda dont fall for it!

I bet none of u can argue against this! try me fools!
>>
File: CeMlTmnXIAAi0U3.jpg (23 KB, 392x231) Image search: [Google]
CeMlTmnXIAAi0U3.jpg
23 KB, 392x231
Why the fuck is a strayan cunt interfering in what is a bong matter. Fuck off
>>
>>74647621
glad to see you brought with yourself your brain!

oh wait!
>>
Ever notice how all the pro EU arguments are about money?

"You'll lose this much here and that much there"

This isn't about money, dumb cunt. this is about being free from EU bureaucracy and passive aggressive anti-British subversion.

It's about immigration, no longer do we want to be the bottom feeding ghetto where the EU can dump the dregs of the Middle East and North Africa.

It's about Security, we don't British people to be put at risk of terrorist attacks because of EU intelligence failures on the part of the politicians.

We want out of all that and encourage all our like minded European brethren to fight for the same.
>>
>>74647699
stupid idiot!

you don't get security when you leave! you get security from the EU because it allows u to be rich! check facts! don't buy the myths!
>>
>>74647686
He's right though. It's the UK's call. I hope they do leave, but we're still allies either way.
>>
>>74647699
Hear hear!
>>
great economic arguments guys! hurr durr I'm too stupid to open a book!

I thought u said bernie was stupid because of this? but YOU ARE THE SAME!

shame!
>>
/pol/ the """""red pilled"""" people run away to their safe space threads because they don't have any REAL economic arguments against leaving!

SAD!
>>
>>74648119
We're leaving and there's nothing you can do about it.

Proxies are banned on this website, Canada
>>
The shitposting levels are on overdrive
>>
>>74647699

Why don't you privatise British rail.. you will get further :p

What's wrong with immigrants? You could power an industrial revolution with them..

Probably..

I ain't a China man
>>
>>74647434
fuck off proxy shill
>>
>>74648190
>>74648196
>>74648214

Wow amazing! Nice "arguments" are you really that pathetic that you can't formulate any economic arguments for what you want?

pathetic! open a book hypocrites!
>>
>>74647434
> not in the EU
opinion discarded
worry about abos and spiders not about things you know shit about
>>
>>74648280
None of us are going to play your game.

Go shill for that 0.05c AUD in another thread.
>>
File: FARAGE, Nigel 21 Hypocrite.jpg (38 KB, 384x576) Image search: [Google]
FARAGE, Nigel 21 Hypocrite.jpg
38 KB, 384x576
>>74648336
>>74648389

Breaking news!

/pol/ a board which prides it's self on being economically literate is NOT!

Hypocrites haven't even given arguments!
>>
>UK leaves
>Sweden leaves
>Netherlands leaves
>Germany leaves
>EU is now officially uncucked
>Catholic Masterrace FTW
OP, can't you see how glorious this is?
>>
>>74648621
>trying to bait an economic discussion because you get paid a fraction of a dollar every time you make a pro EU economic post

You must think that this is reddit.
>>
>>74648830
>XD I can't think of any counter arguments so I'll just call you names XD
>>
File: 1460396245597.jpg (159 KB, 456x502) Image search: [Google]
1460396245597.jpg
159 KB, 456x502
>>74647751
>you get security from the EU

top tier b8 right there chum
>>
>>74648723
>Germany leaves
come on now
>>
>>74648723

France would need to go as well.

Then reform the whole thing into a monarchy and install a habsburg again.
>>
>>74648621
>>74648890
>ahaha look at me guise im joining in like the other Australian shitposter xD
>>
>>74648960
Coward! Make an argument!

UK gets security through economic means!

Read my first post and make a response or run away coward!
>>
>>74647434
self-determination is more important than some money for the jews
>>
>>74649085
t. the same retard who says bernie hasn't opened a economic book in his life but he hasn't either
>>
>>74649157
>t. the same retard who says bernie hasn't opened a economic book in his life but he hasn't either

nice strawman and projection faggot
>>
File: india_slum.jpg (376 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
india_slum.jpg
376 KB, 1920x1080
>>74649149
I love freedom so much that I want to my country to go to shit! enjoy your precious pound britain!
>>
The greatest country in Europe is Australia
>>
>>74649206
Great argument!
>>
I'd vote out if the tories weren't in.

I have no fucking idea why scotts voted to stay in britain. Fuck. They could've been out.
>>
>>74649157
>A economic book
Which a economic book, Sheila
>>
>>74649257
it's already shit for the regular briton
>>
>flag
>opinion discarded
>>
:>)
>>
>>74649317
UK people are lucky brexit wont go through! otherwise they'd be living in poverty!
>>
>>74649261
Great argument!
>>
>>74649397
many already do
>>
>>74647434
Sources!
Proof!
>>74647751
> stupid idiot!
Angry for and EUreaucrat...i mean Australian.
> check facts! don't buy the myths!
Don't Provide Sources!

B8
B8
B8
>>
I honestly just want to see what happens if we vote out. It'd be intersting. That's one of my biggest incentives. From a jurisprudential standpoint, too.
>>
>>74649456
t. retard who can't do basic maths

read the post again!
>>
File: 1463774243427.png (486 KB, 1005x827) Image search: [Google]
1463774243427.png
486 KB, 1005x827
>>74647434
Switzerland is rich because of a strong tradition of free markets, property rights, rule of law, and stable institutions with limited government. It has nothing to do with being neutral or not in WWII.

Brexit might cause economic disruption, but it is the EU that needs Britain more than Britain needs the EU.

Finally, can you put a price on freedom?
Is having your laws and regulations drafted by unaccountable bureaucrats in Brussels worth it?

Short term pain, long term gain.
>>
>>74647621
>>74647699
>>74648190
>>74648196
AND NOW YOU BRITS KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE DURING THE PRIMARIES WHEN ALL THESE NON AMERICAN SHILLS CALLED TRUMP A NOT REAL CONSERVATIVE

WE AMERICANS HAD TO TOLERATE AUSTRALIANS AND CANADIANS AND EUROS, WHO COULDNT EVEN FUCKING VOTE TELL US CONSTANTLY TRUMP WAS A CLINTON PUPPET, NOT A REAL CONSERVATIVE, ETC
>>
>>74647434
>we
>Australia

You forgot to turn on your proxy, faggot
>>
>>74649587
Don't engage him, he's a Brussels shill getting paid to push his Pro-EU shit

Hence why he's almost in tears begging for replies
>>
>>74649587
That's a whole lot of buzzword that don't mean anything. The Swiss had a head start because they were neutral! That's it!

At least you're not a coward. Maybe Argentina is white?
>>
>>74649678
>>74649653
>>74649456
You can't handle the bantz

Anon, we live in a world that has shills, and those shills have to be butthurt by Aussies with shitposts. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Cuckburg? I have greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for normies, and you curse the Australians. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That normies getting butthurt, whilst tragic, probably saves threads. And my existence, whilse grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves threads. You don't want Aussies gone, because deep down in places you don't talk about in Trump threads, you want me on that shill, you need me on that shill. We use words like cunt, cuck, >implying. We use these words as the backbone of a lifewasted defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the intelligence to explain myself to a man who posts and memes under the blanket of the /pol/ which I shitpost to defend, and then questions the manner in which I post shit. I would rather you just said >flag, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard, and debate another fucking redditor who needs to be scared off this site. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
>>
>>74647434

>we still importing more from the EU than exporting which is common sense - they are more productive than us.

No, it's common sense because Birtain is a small island with limited natural resources.

>So we leave we going to safe 35 million membership a day ( 78 pence per person in the UK)

You do reaslise what you have just said, 35 million per day. PER DAY. For something we don't actually receive anything from other than immigrants, both skilled and unskilled which reduces the wages and costs us a lot more than 78 pence per day.

>...and we have to pay trade tariffs instead which make goods more expensive.

Yes we will have to pay trade tariffs, however the increase in competition will drive the prices down because were now trading globally instead of a EU monopoly.

>The result will be a weaker pound= living standard down.

The lowering living standards are due to the EU legislation, theirs costs involved with companies out side of the EU trading here, companies within the EU can charge even more because the foreign products are more expensive. All this is too drive out competition for a EU company monopoly.

Have you seen the price of something as simple as groceries? The wages have gone down and the price of everything has gone up because of the EU. It's very simple.

>This is not a problem right now because European migrants pay 20 billion more tax than they receive in benefits (£20 billion= £ 20 million million)
so that's £ 3500 million tax a day.

The rate of tax is there the pay for the services required by the population. If the population was lower, say with fewer immigrants, it wouldn't matter if there was less tax income because it would cover the bill. This gap between income and expenditure is present with all the population or we really would be in trouble.

>Every country has regulation to protect the people. leave for what ????
I am not responsible for the problems in eastern europe, the middle east or any where else.
>>
>>74647434
fighting for freedom and control of your nation has never been easy.
the brits will have to adjust.
however, people willing to find what the economy will need (probably food products more than anything) will profit greatly.
>>
>>74649902
You're not considering how this would influence the debt! Enjoy your awful inflation rates you had years ago! They're coming back!

Give me reasons why your debt won't increase heaps?
>>
>>74650143
>$0.20 AUD has been deposited into your account
>>
>>74649902
If you have a weaker pound which you will have if you leave! Then you will get a worse living standard! Fact!
>>
>>74649902

Some of this i find sensible - but for the migrants and tax.

If you assume they pay in more than they take out, and you assume it is the opposite with natives, you would not have a gain with fewer of them, but a loss.

Let's say 5 bulldogs cost you 5 tax, but the 4 afghans give you 2 tax - so you are at -3 tax building up a national debt.

Throw the afghans out of the dogpark and you are at -5 tax, even a bulldog less and no afghans - still at -4 tax.
>>
>>74650143

For one thing, we need inflation but they wont go for it because it essentially fucks up the very rich. People can't afford a home, it's almost impossible for an average person to own a home in London. Inflation isn't a bad thing, if it's controlled, this current lack of inflation has created a housing market bubble which is going to burst very soon. That is just one example.

You say debt, what kind of debt are we talking about? Be more specific.
>>
>>74647434
>vote to stay
You're the type of cunt who would get Tones "stop the boats" Abbot kicked out of parliament, wouldn't ya straya?
>>
File: 1462279869767.jpg (69 KB, 500x410) Image search: [Google]
1462279869767.jpg
69 KB, 500x410
>>74649771
>That's a whole lot of buzzword that don't mean anything
>free markets and the rule of law are buzzwords
>literally what made the West rich

Listen sport, economic policies have long-term consequences as well as short term ones. If Britain manages to mantain the rule of law, limited government and sound institutions it will remain a rich country in the long run.

If they stay in the EU to be stifled by regulations, drained of their tax dollars, and invaded by Muslims with no respect nor understanding of Western civilization, then they will remain rich in the short term but wither and stagnate in the long term. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>74647434
You are aware what th EU governance is based on army you, Boris was right, it's Rome.
You might as well call the president and vice presidents Augustus Caesar and consuls and the other commissioners Caesar, the prime minister Tribune of the plebeians, the Senate is the rich and powerful of Europe. It's a step backwards away from democracy, towards dictatorship.
>>
>>74650262

Thats a lot of assumptions. Assumptions I did not make.

I said people have to pay more in than out or we would be in a lot of trouble. That includes everyone. So if the population was reduced the decrease in tax would not be an issue because public services would still be paid for.
>>
>>74647434
There you go maybe you learn something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8
>>
>>74650248

>If you have a weaker pound which you will have if you leave! Then you will get a worse living standard! Fact!

>Fact!

[Citation needed]
>>
>>74647621
It's shill, a lot lof peoples from all country are paid to defend the EU.
>>
>>74649874
Based ausbro
>>
File: 1463753461097.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1463753461097.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
Thanks for the homework help guys.

>>74650479
>>74650363
>>74649902
>>74649587

Remaining in this unaccountable fascist dictatorship is the the most cowardly & disastrous act of ignorance anyone could ever commit. Europe is heading inexorably for civil war across the continent well within 5 years, as indigenous populations begin to rise up in protest at being ethnically cleansed from their own countries by mass uncontrolled immigration. By destroying national borders, the EU elite & treacherous self serving national governments, have made life intolerable for entire populations of people who don't happen to be self sufficient multi millionaires who can emigrate to safe democratic countries, or who aren't sufficiently rich to live in enclaves where economic migrants will never congregate. By allowing millions of people from militant Islamic countries to mass within all countries of the EU, the destruction of Western civilisation is now assured. IS terrorists cannot believe how easy it has been to infiltrate & begin the inevitable process of destroying & conquering the West due to the delusion of left wing imbeciles, who believe that integration, capitulation & appeasement is the way to placate & unravel centuries of religious brainwashing. The process of richer EU countries being forced to hand over larger & larger amounts of taxpayers money to bail out the economic basket cases, & being forced to borrow money themselves in order to do it because of economic stagnation due to EU protectionism & spurious regulation, will inevitably lead to economic collapse of the entire EU. Voting to remain is this moribund sclerotic thief of democracy & economic success, is no less than a commitment to national suicide & civil war. Surrendering our democratic power to hold our governing bodies to account, & renouncing our national ability to control our own borders by suspending all critical faculties to the smoke, mirrors & propaganda of the political elite, is to commit treason.
>>
>>74649298
>I have no fucking idea why scotts voted to stay in britain. Fuck. They could've been out.

Scotland is much better in the UK rather than out. The worst thing they could have done is be independent then join the EU.
Nigel is right, stay in the UK, leave the EU.
>>
>>74650776

That in and of itself is a big assumption.

If the single native is paying less than he takes you can reduce the population to one fucking bloke and you would still increase your debt. The nhs might have to shrink with the reduction of population to reduce the ongoing costs, but then you end up with more unemployed.
>>
>>74649323
>>74649323
Germany is a joke joke joke joke hahaha ha
>>
>>74650262
It doesn't work like that, most immigrants don't want to settle, they work on the black or cheep jobs that don't pay much tax. Minimum wage gives an amount to live on and if your careful save. For a brit that saving is spent in Britain. Not so if your only here for money. You spend little and send the rest home and make the most of the system. The money is worth a lot more at home, a few years work and you go back a rich man. But Britain is losing that money, it's gone out of our system so less to pay for what Britain needs.
>>
>>74651582

If you take that statement to be a fact - "the immigrants are paying in more than they are receiving in benefits" - then all that you say is simply not true. Your state is making money of immigrants then.

If you say this is simply not true that is a whole different matter - i don't have a fucking clue if it is or not.

Although then you should also collect your spain and portugal expats and make them spend their money in good old england, they are doing that shit in reverse - made money at home, spend it were its cheaper.
>>
>>74651344

>If the single native is paying less than he takes...

There you go again, where have you come up with this assumption?

Britain is one of the most taxed places in the world. Go look at a average super market ASDA or Tesco and compare prices in your country. Look at the cost of gasoline and compare. We have paid for our services.

The average native, in fact everyone who is paying national insurance contributions, has paid for the NHS and any other services many times over by the time they need it.

The NHS is being held afloat by under qualified foreign staff just to cope with the immigration.
>>
>>74651899

You can actually get some shit cheaper in the uk than you can here.

Example i can think of is most bread, chicken nuggets and whathaveyou - although only bread would be tax free as a core food item would it?

If the nugs are highly taxed then they must be made of sawdust and tears.
>>
>>74652111
You're right. It's called a loss-leader. Milk and eggs are sold at a deficit at Tesco.
>>
>>74651844
The state does not make money the company's make money and they are good at avoiding tax.yet the state pays out for what they use while here.
The ex pats are using the same system, fuck them. High pensions that are designed to be spent in Britain a very, very expensive country to live. But spent in a country where prices are low because the tax on products is low. Due to the country not having to pay for stuff like the nhs, and tax relief on wages or overseas aid or a hundred drains on the tax payer.
>>
File: churchill reincarnated.jpg (169 KB, 2048x1411) Image search: [Google]
churchill reincarnated.jpg
169 KB, 2048x1411
Remainism is a mental illness.
>>
File: karen.jpg (296 KB, 996x1568) Image search: [Google]
karen.jpg
296 KB, 996x1568
B R E X I T
R
E
X
I
T
>>
ITT: An Australian shill calls people who disagree with him "cowards".
>>
>>74647751
>EU
>Security
KEK
>>
>>74647434

Someone watched "The Brexit Movie" on youtube.
>>
>>74647434
>brexit movie
You mean this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>>
>>74647686
Do you work for a company like PFP, by any chance? Your standard of English reeks of an Indian shill.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.