[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not enough minorities enter this field of work >this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: diversity.jpg (164 KB, 555x932) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
164 KB, 555x932
>not enough minorities enter this field of work
>this field of work is disgraceful for not letting these minorities with zero boundaries to the field into the field

http://news.sky.com/story/1699715/shocking-lack-of-diversity-in-police-ranks
>>
>>74639566
>Bonglands police recruits will now be 1/3 niggers,pakis and mudshits
Congratulations you retarded fucks,enjoy brazilian tier police force
>>
the phrase "field of work" is triggering to black folks
>>
>>74639566
I worked for some charity things in England a few years back, just random work while moving around.
Part of that was charity work, door to door shit and call center.
Of a team doing door to door or say 50 people total (everyone from that office), 3 were non-white.
On the team in the call center again or around 50 people total, again, 3-4 were non-white.

Non whites don't usually give a fuck about work where the goal is "helping".
Used to see a lot more in security and such but they were always most likely to be power trippers.
>>
>>74639566
10 years ago 5.5% would have been parity. You can't expect the police to keep up with the tidal wave of shit that has entered this country. They'd have to be hiring them off the boat, before they'd learned English.
>>
Good, westcucks, now allow muslims near your nuclear plants and nukes so they'll detonate them.
>>
Look at the bright side once the police are all brown the police force will be as shitty as they are in brown countries. Then you can murder the Muslim bastards and probably get away with it.
>>
>>74639566
What a fucking shock, brown people get into power and try replace whites in their own culture
>>
>>74640988
>What a fucking shock,white people help brown people get into power and try replace whites in their own culture
FTFY
How cucked are you guys that you help niggers to cuck you on all levels?

Next thing will be
>There are not enough BME married to white british women,this must be rectified !
>The state shall enforce 1/3 of all mariages to be BME male - white british female
>>
>>>74640064
Hmm I guess we should exclude police from the normative professions -I mean broaden the accessability of entering law enforcement and lower the requirements neccessary to make society more demographically representative and balanced. Equality is a requirement for our modern society to progress after all.
>>
>>74641417
I can't tell if Swede's have perfected Poe's Law or the meme is real.
>>
>>74641648
>or the meme is real.
Is real.
t. knower of swedish students

>seeing swedish men in cluj with african black girlfriends walking barefoot
>>
>>74641806
I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Some chick I went to high school lives there now and I've literally heard he say "How tolerant!" And "Diversity is great!" Un-ironically.

Sorry Swedes.
>>
>>74639813
At least bribes will go up 1000% along with "I didn't know I couldn't do that" which is a legitimate excuse in Bongland
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.