[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Age, you're country >Your worst encounter with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: 1459388543335.png (1 MB, 1001x638) Image search: [Google]
1459388543335.png
1 MB, 1001x638
>Age, you're country
>Your worst encounter with the minority group you hate most in your country (black, islam, mexican...)
>First time you realized you'll hate these people
>>
File: 1463994817713.png (1 MB, 1240x869) Image search: [Google]
1463994817713.png
1 MB, 1240x869
94, England
Germans
June 1940
>>
>20, Germany
>When 8 and on my way home from school I was beaten up with a friend by a group of 4 libanese/kurds who were like 12,5,8 and 18 (no joke). Two were holding me and the 8y old was punching me in the guts a couple times. Went on for 5 minutes. I knew the 8y old kid, immediately after they vanished we went to the teachers, but noone belived us.
>As soon I came to the teacher with blue marks and bruises and they said "sorry I can't do anything". Parents went through police atleast, but they couldn't do shit. They got away with this shit easily.

I wish I could meet these people again just to beat everyone up badly.
>>
>>75043456
Australia.

Europeans. Fucking scab backpackers
>>
>>75043809
>"sorry I can't do anything"
Fuck this gay earth, if it were 4 native Germans targeting a Mudshit, they would probably still be in (youth-)prison for right-wing terrorism.
>>
>>75043456
18, Germanistan
Germans
when I started going to elementary school
>>
>>75043986
>get attacked by shitskin in school
>defend myself
>get kicked from school
>>
>>75043809
That shits fucked up. They come into your fucking country and get away with attacking you
>>
Texas
>years ago worked at pizza store
>in store manager is interviewing some black guy
>they step outside for a smoke break
>black guy steals his iphone and smashes him in the face
>manager gets up chases him down and beats him to get his phone back then calls the police
>next day owner fires the manager for "not being professional"
>>
This isn't my worst, it's nothing, but it's definitely not something you'd expect to see in Australia (or any western country for that matter)

I walked past some accounting firm in some African FOB area (near my old university) and he literally jumps out of the office and runs to me and says "HELLO MY NAME IS, IM ACCOUNTANT, YOU NEED ANY ACCOUNTING WORK DONE SIR?"
I know this probably doesn't seem bad, but seriously......what kind of accountant piss bolts out of his office and onto the street to introduce yourself and ask if you need an accountant. This isn't how business is done here.
>>
>>75043456
>>75043456

Australia.

Aboriginals.

On a train, aboriginal mother gets on pushing a pram with a toddler. Toddler starts cry-screaming.

Mother sprays paint into a little tin and then loops the tin wire over the top of the pram so the toddler is sniffing the paint. Toddler calms down and goes droopy.

>make eye contact with the mother
"Fu.ck off dog, cunt, eyeing me off"
> look out window
>>
>>75043456
im not a country hans
>>
>>75043809
every single muslim needs to die

there are no "good ones"
>>
>>75044241
Holy shit.

When I was 8 years old a Black kid my mom made me hang out with put a knife to my throat.
>>
age;21

weird ass kosovans/albanians or some shit coming up to me with laminated paper explaining their situation (that they came all this way just to ask for money) and asking for money

when i googled and found out they were filthy muslims with no right of living on european soil
>>
>23, flag

I'm tall man, so I have not been attacked >directly, seeing shit explaining why everybody hates them everyday (gipsy, or you may know them by their "civilised" name: romanian)

>when I moved to budapest for uni
>>
>>75044252
you are a newfag though
>>
>>75043456
>Middle ones face
AYY LMAO
>>
>>75043456

> 22, flag
> be 13, practice basketball shooting after school, alone
> a group of 4 gypsies a year or two older than me visits the court, say they wanna play
> devastate them even in 1v4 matchups
> this gypsy kid spits on me
> throw the ball in his face
> they start throwing firecrackers at me
> run home, vow to exterminate their race when I grow up
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 442x295) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 442x295
>>75043456
North East african manlets are probably the most passive niggers out theres, except for the Somalis who are a pain in the ass. In my experiemce as an ex immigration worker, theyre pretty reclusive and they wont bother whites or try to mate with white women since their average height is mexican teir not to mention they seem to value their culture. Their women are qt too.
>>
File: 1463842366813.jpg (103 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1463842366813.jpg
103 KB, 960x960
Be young
Go to grandmother place via train
Gypsie sits one seat away from me
Starts making small talk
He stinks so much I think I'm gonna puke
The wind from the windows is pushing his smell in my direction
I stand up and exit one station sooner

What the fuck is up with gypsies seriously. How do they stink so much.I want someone to to research into human smells and why Gypsies stink SO FUCKING MUCH.
>>
>>75044241
I don't want to believe.
>>
>>75044625
thats how ww2 started
>>
>>75043809
Teachers can't do shit since they are told when they start teaching that refugees have some sort of war trauma so they are basically not allowed to punish them.. Above the law
>>
>>75043456
>flag, 22
>11 years old just started high school
>first time around non-white peoples
>get into fight with black kid over something trivial
>keeps calling me white cheese
>call him darkie in retaliation
>nigger starts crying his eyes out 'DAS RASISSS!'
>young white female teacher comes and tells me im going to be put in isolation for a week and phones my parents
>gives nigger a hug and tells him it will be okay
>see that smug fucking look on his face as im led away
>>
26, germany

muslims. most memorable encounter was in 12th grade
>ethics class
>only muslim girl in class is asked some general things about her """""religion"""""
>she ends up saying she thinks allowing people to choose between islam or death/oppression is fair
>moderate islam
>>
>>75044842
Well except you had millions of Jews that were highly educated.

We got like 40k Gypsies that can't write and stink.

We'd Genocide them before you said HELP ME UN.
>>
>>75044983
you dont think some bastard jews spit on hitler in the court and he decided to exterminate them?
>>
File: 1464011612757.jpg (154 KB, 750x1055) Image search: [Google]
1464011612757.jpg
154 KB, 750x1055
>>75043786
>>
>>75043456
I went to a shit-tier middle class Independent school full of the children of rich third world dictators, oligarchs and gangsters, all sent to a get a proper British education.

They were all so fucking terrible

My school was just full of half-civilised animals.

>Ultra-autistic maths and Starcraft-obsessed Asians
>African Chimps smashing furniture and humping each other
>Smug rapey Arabs who were constantly on the lookout for ficki-ficki
>Spoilt Azerbaijaani goat-raping sociopathic cunts
>Albanian mafiosos. Genuinely scary.

The only decent foreigners were the white ones.

Well, jokes on them anyway. Too spoilt to get any british-jobs so by now they're all back in bongo-bongo land.
>>
File: 1445893243771.jpg (21 KB, 480x437) Image search: [Google]
1445893243771.jpg
21 KB, 480x437
>26
>west germany
>had 3 turks in elementary school doing shit ALL THE TIME
>had twi playgrounds in my neighbourhood, one was small but always fun to play at, the other unfested with turks. My mum always told me to be careful at the turk infested one but i didnt understand why until i got threatened as god damn 7 year old with a knife
>different schools, same behavior every time by turks. They interrupt classes. They are loud in general. They try to mug,steal or destroy everyone who isnt a turk
To this day, the only persons not having a Problem with turks are those who havent lived with them or have been corrupted by them. I can tell every damn time
>>
>>75043456
America

Never had a terrible encounter

Dont hate any group but kinda wary about islam, need government that cares about its own countrys culture and people.
>>
20, AUS

Bunch of aboriginals living across the street stole this eyeglass thing that divided the image into a hundred little ones and also tried to beat my sister and I up, a based old white man waving an umbrella saved us.

Also in high school I told some Islander chick her only future was as a prostitute (it's true, they're all into drugs and house parties by 14) and all the big maoris wanted to beat me up as I'm a skinny white autist, had to be driven home by a teacher for my own safety.
>>
>>75043456
39 flag
aged 15 three Moroccans beat me up and stabbed me when I went home from gym.
teachers, police, mom didn't believe me, tried to blame me for it
doc believed me, his son had been beaten up by Moroccans too
worse than the shitskin vermin are the own traitors, they need to be liquidated with priority
>>
>>75044213
I get how that is odd, butvthst is really good behavior.
>>
Was working a shitty job at a grocery store in a rougher neighborhood. Had a black co worker that seemed pretty cool, shot the shit with him. Found out he was at the nearby college for criminal justice and that he had a gf. Started dating a qt that we worked with, he was aware but still started hitting on her, was annoyed by this but got over it since both her and i were soon leaving that store. Get called into managers office one day and asked about 400 bucks that went missing from the service desk, i obviously have no idea, point out that the evidence clearly points to the black dude, at which point my manager literally says to me " yeah i know, but that will get messy.... cause hes black." They pull the security tapes and it was totally him, manager ends up firing him without ever pressing charges because the union would have totally played the race card and sued.
>>
File: chart_pdf1.jpg (66 KB, 600x373) Image search: [Google]
chart_pdf1.jpg
66 KB, 600x373
>>75045020
No I think he got swayed by the propaganda after WW1 that blamed everything on the Jews.

In a after war country I can tell you it's really easy for people to not blame themselves and blame Serbs and "The War"

Look at the Picture. Our Economy is the same as in 1989 and when I asked my freinds so what do you think is the reason here. They all said "THE WAR".

Right. Then I showed them Germanies/Japans post WW2 stats and they said "You can't compare us to Germans"

And I'm like damn right I can't you lazy hypocritical cunts.
>>
27, Herzegovina

Our minorities are few Albanians here and there who own bakeries.

No unpleasant meetings at all.

We had a nasty 3-way war in the 90s, though.
>>
>>75044081
This actually happened to a friend of mine
>be 16
>years ago at highschool with anon
>Shitskin approaches anon, want's to "borrow" some money (they obviously don't intent to return it)
>anon refuses, maybe replies some smug shit
>Mudshit slaps anon
>teacher observes the situation and decides to ignore it
>anon punches cockroach in the face
>teacher approaches to save the subhuman from racist white people
>friend gets suspended from school for 2 weeks
>Sandnigger got away with a blue eye and no further punishment
>>
File: 1457610757824.jpg (58 KB, 851x233) Image search: [Google]
1457610757824.jpg
58 KB, 851x233
>>75043456
19, Sweden

When I was in 4th or 5th grade some somalian niggers in my class bullied me for being tiny and childish/nerdy. They kept calling me things in their ooga booga language and shoved me every now and then. One day I had enough and sperged out in full REEEEEEE-mode while punching them. They never bullied me after that since they thought I was crazy or something and were afraid of me.

I realized I hate these people because of their disgusting behaviour and that my teachers wouldn't do anything because of "dindu nuthin, innocent somalian niggers". Also because they refuse to learn the fucking language and adapt to our country's culture.
>>
22, flag
Amsterdam

>casually cycling through the centre
>head on a swivel for daft tourists
>now in front of hotel
>quite a few tourists hugging the road
>give them a wide berth
>pass them
>right as I turn right to get in the proper Road position
>pushed aside by nigger on scooter
>said he honked 3 times and that I needed to pay attention
>somehow it thinks that gives him right of way
>almost lost my power level at this catastrophic wanker
>he gets upset and dismounts his scooter in the middle of a fucking intersection
>held my temper
>casually went our own way

>causing a traffic accident to remind the other person in the accident about safety

That's just niggers. Muslims are a different story.

>elementary school
>already bullied by niggers and the one white poorfag for 5 years
>suddenly turkroach joins class
>invited by teacher to proselytise
>"religion of peace, absolutely no violence"
>turkroach a bit of a freight train
>instantly joins the gang of bullies to protect himself against fat banter

>the first bully I ever beat the shit out of
>also never met or heard or seen a Muslim that wasn't a retarded hypocrite since then
>>
File: 1461259082887.jpg (127 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461259082887.jpg
127 KB, 500x375
>implying it's a minority
But muslims ; some shitskins stole my pringles in the train when I was nine, they were five, and I had a arab "friend" that fucking did nothing, and runned when they tried to robbed me
Welp, pretty much at this time, but I'm really redpilled since 2011.
>>
>>75043456
21, south african live in dubai
Ironically, Im a minority in both countries having issues with the majority being useless and arrogant, am I oppressed?

I was about 11, though throughout school I had always disliked the way certain people acted, all coincidentally members of another race.
>>
>>75043456
>37
>Austria
>Working humanitarian relief in Africa realizing these people lack simple concepts like "don't throw trash onto the school lawn"

Protip: If you want to redpill someone, get them to work humanitarian aid. There is NO and I mean NO means of explaining such things faster and more thoroughly.
>>
File: 1444689803164.jpg (124 KB, 946x926) Image search: [Google]
1444689803164.jpg
124 KB, 946x926
>>75045183
>To this day, the only persons not having a Problem with turks are those who havent lived with them or have been corrupted by them. I can tell every damn time

be strong german bro, we got the same problem with somalians where i live, yet every suburban liberal wants more of them as long as they stay away from them in the city.
>>
Romania, 19
a gypsy stole my school backpack when I was 12
they're fucking gypsies
>>
>>75043456
> And here I was thinking that non-american english speakers know the difference between your and you're

Anyway..
25, Slovakistan

When the shit hit the fan with immigrants, I actually wanted to help and went to the boarder in order to provide some help in a form of blankets for poor families and kids. TL;DR no kids, only islam niggers from africa everywhere, they shout at us, spat on us n shit, threw the blankets on the ground and peed on some of em. Then hungarians from dog shelters came and took the blankets for the poor dogs.
> punched hard by the redpill

I realized I hate em because they don't want to adapt to the culture which is obviously superior to theirs, but instead they do everything in their power to act like human trash while bringing their decadency with em. No humbleness, no self-reflection, no future.

Also, I have encountered many civilized muslims during my travels and they were pretty bro-tier, however I got a feeling that the shit-tier is highly outreaching the bro-tier segment..
>>
>>75045740
At least Turks are just crazy and amoral, Somalians don't even have in-group cohesion or the ability to contribute to the economy.
>>
File: 1360906213998.png (9 KB, 190x159) Image search: [Google]
1360906213998.png
9 KB, 190x159
>>75045740
I cant for the day of rope...
>>
23 Copenhagen
One year ago i meet three swedish dudes in a br.
> Start saying how racist Denmark and Dansk folkeparti is (National party)
> Dont agree and ask whats racist?
> They litterally throw in a fit, biggest guy stands up and slams his fist on the table.
> Female bartender ask me to leave (me, not them)
> Follows me and harass me to the busstop. Litterally telling everyone that i meet that i am a racist and just waits for an opportunity to beat me up.
> Bus finally cames, The swedes starts punching the windows in anger that they can not hit me.

Somali and shitskins are one thing. They are just acting like they nature tells them to do, but the swedes, they are the real cancer.
>>
>>75043456
>20, flag
>I don't really hate anyone but I lost all respect for travelers when I was doing work experience in a law firm.
>be 16
>go to court
>traveller woman being prosecuted for stealing alcohol
>judge lets her off because she has 7 young kids and is a single mother
>complains about having to pay a 200€ fine
>multiple offender
>goes on to complain that she can't go anywhere without being looked at suspiciously
>read in the paper 3 months later that the same woman is lobbying the government to provide better caravans for travellers

Shit like that makes my blood boil
>>
Ireland/Northern Ireland, no particular event comes to mind, but visibly dirty invading shitskins that look at us whiteys with disgust and shame, overtake neighbourhoods, turn them into shitholes and walk around the city like they own the place.
>>
>24, flag
>grew up surrounded with a lot of Bosnians (Catholic), some Serbs, some Shiptar and a few gyppos
>no unpleasant experiences because they all knew their place.
>>
>>75045354
>mom didn't believe me, tried to blame me for it

as someone who doesn't have a completely traitorous useless parent tell me what it's like,do you still talk to her at all?Did you ever think the same of her after that incident?
>>
>>75045898
>travellers
Gypsis?
>>
>>75043456
Had a turk sitting behind me in class for the longest time and i was obvioulsy the nerdy white kid :/ so bullying was a daily thing the teachers saw it also almost everday but did nothing. Well in math class the roach stabbed me repeadeitly with a triangle ruler in the back until i started scearming out.. the teacher blamed i tried to explain and told him i now that he ignores my bullying he still blamed me and i kinda lost it and punched him in the face as hard as i could. Teachers, Parents even police the whole crap descended upon me lol
>>
Fucking Kiwis exporting all of their bad Maoris to Melbourne suburbs, these cunts (and islanders by extension) get around like ghetto niggers, Maori graffiti is everywhere, they ruin properties, loot, form child gangs and go around mugging and bashing any betas or women they find.

Muslims mostly keep to themselves and stay out of trouble until they have an absolute majority in one street/area. I haven't had much trouble with them, vietnamese/chinks either.

Blacks are violent but I haven't experienced many, only see them when I go to the city.

Never seen an Abo.

British expats are cunts I guess but they always fly home crying.
>>
File: 1415274800571.jpg (47 KB, 843x526) Image search: [Google]
1415274800571.jpg
47 KB, 843x526
>>75045919
>mfw catholics and protests unite to kill the shitskins
>>
>>75045872
As an "immigrant" who had done his university degree in Denmark, I support the folkeparty.

Denmark is a beautiful country with an awesome culture, and I completely understand that they want to keep it on.

I've seen too many NEET immigrants from all over the world who do nothing to contribute in Denmark and they only use the state benefits to their core as much as they can before btfo anyway.
>>
>>75043456
32, Canada, when I was a kid these 2 nogs pulled a gun and shoved it in my dad's face right in front of me, and took his wallet. Then when I was in high school a whole tribe of nogs pulled knives and robbed me on the train. I learned to never ever go into the black areas again. Fortunately, gentrification has eradicated almost all of them now.
>>
File: Photo-torture-6.jpg (23 KB, 329x229) Image search: [Google]
Photo-torture-6.jpg
23 KB, 329x229
>>75045788
>I have encountered many civilized muslims during my travels and they were pretty bro-tier,

Some of them truly are, but never forget that most oof the time they will back up their own kin. If there's a war, they'll all be on the same side.

In Algeria's war, 1960 or so, Europeans and Arabs friends since 40 years suddenly became ennemies. They man you took coffee with 2 months ago would have killed, raped or mutilated you without remorse. The few Algerians that sticked with us were massacred.
>>
>>75045995
Irish travellers get called gypsies but they're not the same race like Euro gypsies.
If a Brit complains about gyppos or pikeys they're usually Irish.

>>75045898
I have a lot of groups to complain about, but pikeys are the fucking worst
>turn up in the local area
>leave rubbish fucking everywhere
>bikes stolen and sheds raided all over the housing estate
>when their kids do turn up to schools they've literally always been abused somehow
>get their 16 year old girls to marry men twice their age constantly
>>
>>75045995
yup, we got knock offs of them here in oregon too
>>
>>75046107
kek'd, 10/10 would put past behind and side with England to maintain racial purity.
>>
>>75045995
They're basically Irish gypsies. They refuse to pay tax or contribute to society. They say they are some distinct ethnic group when in reality they just are lazy layabouts
>>
>>75046108
You can support it or not, both V and other right parties has a immigration policy that is made to make it harder for shitskins to enter, but this...this showed me how cucked Sweden is.
>>
File: 1410519286874.jpg (26 KB, 312x310) Image search: [Google]
1410519286874.jpg
26 KB, 312x310
>>75046140
>when i studied that war in uni
>>
>>75046149
They're just the worst aren't they. My number one embarrassment as an Irishman is that we've subjected you poor Brits to these people.
>>
>>75046140
That's for sure.. and that's also why my sentence didn't end there.

The bro-tier ones that I am speaking about are mostly the 2nd generation of immigrants who don't even care about islam anymore, in a way that they drink and do drugs as the rest of us while wearing new era caps n adapting to the "gangsta shit" culture, condemning the beliefs of their ancestors. Not saying the fucking gangsta "culture" isnt decadent but it's still better than being a fucking jihadist.
>>
>>75046327
No one blames the Irish for them just so you know. We just know they're scum.
>>
>>75046188
is there any part of eire that doesn't have them?
>>
23, Romania
>Gypo kid tried to stab me for pocket money when I was like 11
>Pretty recent, when I finally figured all these people fit into a stereotype and giving them a chance is not worth it.
Also, as soon as I started uni, and had my first encounter with muslims, I realised how crappy they all are - lazy, violent and even put your average trashy Romanian to shame with their subterfuge skills.
>>
>>75043456
16, HAS / Trading-School
Over 50% of the class were Kosovans and I was the only austrian in my class.
All of them were literally ""white"" niggers.

Still glad that I knew 1 of the Serbs in the class. We, together with a turk and sometimes a pair of Gypsy girls sticked together for that year. As far as I know most - if not all - of us broke up school or switched to another one after that.

This is pretty much the main reason, why I am right-wing now.
>>
N.I reporting back in, have gypsies too, basically plant themselves where they please, ranging from areas for them or roadsides. Turn it into mini camp/dump.
>>
>>75043809
>>75043986
>>75044081
>>75045460

just genocide them

they are already inside YOUR borders

it's easy, your police is incompetent, stop being pussies
>>
>>75045183
Literal trash that moved to Germany during their programs. The uneducated and uncultured are the ones who left, and the ones you had to deal with.
>>
>>75043456
>22, see flag

86-year old grandaunt got assaulted and robbed by four burqa-wearing muslims in her own home. Police couldn't do much because lower-end neighborhoods in the Randstad are fucking packed with those burqa wearing cunts and asshats who behave like they are back in their fucking sandbox shithole.
>>
>>75046140
Source behind photo?
>>
>>75046433
No unfortunately. There aren't a lot of them but they are fairly evenly distributed. The midlands are the worst without a doubt. What annoys me most about them is they find some poor old farmer and squat on his land and bully him until he moves out or dies. The greatest Irish hero of the last 20 years was when one of the farmers fought back and shot one of them. The lefties were up in arms but the based judge acquitted him
>>
>>75045872
Should've broke his jaw the instant he slammed his fist into the table.

That's a show of force you don't need to tolerate, and it's not like any of them are going to be armed.
>>
>>75043456
bubbles
>>
>>75043456
>30, Denmark
>around 20, walking around Roskilde with a friend when we see some Perkers (like nigger but for mudslimes) chasing and beating a mudslime girl.
>we stop and yell "Hey!"
>they stop beating her and she runs away
>we walk away
>5 mins later, 6 perkers runs up to us and threatens with violence
>we are only 2 so we just walk away, they are too much pussies to do anything in broad daylight in the middle of the street.

At the time, I hadn't realized that this was a growing problem, and just thought it was a bizarre and rare experience.

Only the past 5 years or so, I have read stories and heard stories from other people who also experienced this kind of savage behavior. It's especially the stories where these people target our elderly and our children that makes my blood boil. They also proudly declare that Islam "belongs" in Denmark and that we need to adjust to THEM.[spoiler][/spoiler]
>>
File: Screenshot (16).png (1 MB, 1303x722) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (16).png
1 MB, 1303x722
19, Australia, Immigrants in general.

Was waiting at a red light when one came from the side trying to turn. He must have been stoned out of his mind because he didn't turn nearly as sharply as he had to. went over the island separating the lanes and right into my car. I got out to check the damage and talk to him, but he just reversed (into traffic that was moving the other way, almost caused another crash) and drove away.

My dashcam recorded the whole thing, with a good view of everything that happened, his face, and plates. I thought I had him by the balls, but it turned out that the car was never registered in his name. The police had the previous owner, had pulled the guy over previously for 'driving without foreign licence' and had the address he had given them at the time, but of course it would still require a few hours work to pick the guy up, so they did nothing about it.

Pic related.
>>
>>75046140
If there is a race war people will be on the side they look like, not their beliefs. The left will be attacked by blacks and Muslims even if they have been enabling them for the past however many years.
>>
>>75046634
They are Harkis, those Algerians that sticked and fought with us. They wanted Algeria to remain French.

My grandfather fought in Algeria, he engaged in paratroopers at 18. He has never talk to me about it, and I'm his closest grandson. What he saw and lived there was just terrible. They disemboweld pregnant women to play football with feotus, they cut guts of men and placed the dicks in their mouths... Algerians are feral beasts.
>>
File: 1407178121079.jpg (96 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1407178121079.jpg
96 KB, 500x667
>>75046640
>The lefties were up in arms but the based judge acquitted him

now thats a happy ending
>>
>>75045788
Top fucking kek.

Bratislavan shitlib I bet.
>>
>>75043786
wtf i hate anglos now, i am #v2missle
>>
>>75043456
Nigger in the middle really have a punchable face.
>>
>>75043456
>20, United States
>Walked through part of a large nig-infested city once when I went to a concert. (metal, not bix-nood) Was accosted by drug-addled niggers for money and witnessed a drunken sheboon brawl occurring 7 feet away from me.
>In preschool building a block tower. Niglet comes over and knocks down my tower for literally no reason at all. Was devastated and realized that the nigger was the worst kid in the class and coincidentally the only one with black skin.
>>
>>75043456
24, Yorkshire
Worst encounter was at university with this fat retard paki who listened to what can only be described as sharia dubstep at 4am while he chonged weed and talked about how he is pure Muslim cos he has a prayer outfit.
Spent his families money on weed and gambling.
>hadji friend should not drink JD
Made everything about me being racist
Was from Rotherham

In fact, Rotherham Muslims are the worst Muslims. Nuke Rotherham.
>>
File: 1429137439172.jpg (729 KB, 1701x2005) Image search: [Google]
1429137439172.jpg
729 KB, 1701x2005
>>75046891
be strong frenchbro
>>
>>75046742
>They also proudly declare that Islam "belongs" in Denmark and that we need to adjust to THEM.

Precisely this is the main problem why half of the Europe hates them, me including.
>>
>>75044625
what is it with the croatians and their love of basketball
>>
>>75047029
>In preschool building a block tower. Niglet comes over and knocks down my tower for literally no reason at all. Was devastated and realized that the nigger was the worst kid in the class and coincidentally the only one with black skin.

WW3 incoming.
>>
>>75043456
23, Australia
> years ago in senior year of school
> visit mosque for diversity class topic
> imam is bare foot sitting cross legged
> talking to us about Islam
> starts picking at his feet
> while talking about Mohammed (piss be upon him) he places some dry foot skin/flesh in his mouth
> have always hated them but they have never even once been on the fringes of redeeming themselves
>>
>>75045067
>rich third world dictators, oligarchs and gangsters
These people don't send their children to "middle class" schools. You were most likely dealing with lower upper class people.
>>
File: 1407213158168.png (81 KB, 228x232) Image search: [Google]
1407213158168.png
81 KB, 228x232
>>75047063
>>75047063
it's a fun sport when there's no black people around
>>
>19

Interacting with Russian diaspora daily seems so common that I'm accustomed to their presence, although a part of them still don't know Latvian language which pisses me off. Overall decent immigrants.

If we happen to get a big influx of sandniggers and whatnot despite our abysmal economical situation, especially concerning wellfare and social benefits to said peeople, I , for one, cannot wait to purge them in an unifying process of both the native Latvians and the Russians living here. It'd surely beat all the laughable assymilation programmes that don't work for shit.
>>
>>75047042
you're welcome, pierre
>>
>>75045788
My neighbor a policeman 28

>Immigrants come
>He askes them for birthdays they say years like 1413
>Ratio men to woman/children 10:1
>They whine the females and children aren't getting nice tents on camera
>They get nice tents days later
>They kick the children and females out
>It starts to rain
>They won't let them in

This is when my friend said he would never help a single male immigrant.

Oh and when they left they found shit all over the new tents.
>>
File: dubya.jpg (27 KB, 379x284) Image search: [Google]
dubya.jpg
27 KB, 379x284
>>75047098
You're either with us or you're with the niglets.
>>
I never really had issues with minorities, little strange though because I went to school in a large city. But if I remember right the turks and russians where always fighting each other and us germans were spared. As I grew older I went to "Gymnasium" (highest in the 3 tier educational system) and there were no minorities anymore.
Everybody hated them anyway though, kids back then were pretty racist
>>
>>75046979
are you saying that others don't have a punchable face or that the one in the middle has a (more) punchable face than the ones beside him
>>
>>75043456
>21, Portuguese

>A big group of gypsies came into my small village and taunted and stolen everything and everyone they wanted
>population cant defend themselves in this country without going to jail
>gypsies are free to do almost everything they want and not even cops face them (most of the times)

>I have hated them since I remember, they are a constant nuisance in the south, especially in rural areas
>>
I just need to go to the areas where they live, garbage everywhere.
>>
File: pol was right.png (500 KB, 1012x880) Image search: [Google]
pol was right.png
500 KB, 1012x880
>>75047166
Shit like this used to surprise me.
>>
>>75043456
HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.
>>
>>75046825
Of course, and that's our only chance to survive as Europeans. If there's no race war we'll be overrun by demography.
>>
>28
>now
My parents invited a refugee to their house and when i visited he was mostly unruly and could barely speak any swedish sentences and not even any english words properly.

Fast forward a bit and apparently he decided to show a video how him hanging a cat in iraq, he got booted out of the house the next week.
>>
>>75043809
good. time to end the "kurds are bro tier" meme
>>
File: turk.jpg (35 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
turk.jpg
35 KB, 500x396
>20 Germany
>go to Berlin to meet some family
>walk through a Turk/nigger part of town because I was "muh multiculture" faggot.
>really fucking shitty
>Go to the store to buy some beer
>suddenly black out
>wake up with my air wet and on the ground
>as I try to get myself up I cut myself with a broken shard of glass.
>German girl, with tattoos and disgusting hair color tries to get me up.
>as i get up I get dizzy and pass out
>wake up again to the police talking to me
>apparently mid conversation but don't remember saying anything before.
>They were going through a video
>a couple niggers and a Turk smashed a bottle on my head and stole my bag with my laptop and wallet.
>Owner insists he did not see anything even through you can see him in the video. He looks like pic related.
>have a serious concussion
>Police won't call hospital and I keep falling in and out of consciousness.
>Colored hair girl kept wiping my eyes and forehead from blood.
>"are you sure these people attacked you sir"
>You saw the video didn't you idiots?
>hear the police speak another language that is not German.
>Wtf
>Finally realize they were Roaches themselves.
>They finally tell me that they will take me to the station
>Girl kept asking to call the ambulance, she manages to stop the bleeping by using tissues and a rag to make a head bandage.
>"He is fine now"
>They take me to the station
>I Vomit and passout
>Wake up in the Hospital
>Later I was told by the Police "It seems like you were drunk and fell"
>WTF
>Somehow got Liberal Girl number
>Asked her about the footage from the niggers
>She told me It could of been anyone, and why I was only using race to describe the criminals
>Police finally decided to write it off as so

Never trusted anyone who is not a German male ever again.
>>
>>75043456

24, Francistan
I feel oppressed by the daily micro-aggression from north africans.
When I went to high school, first time I had these animals in my classrooms. (for a brief period of time cause in college there is no more)
>>
>>75046954
I honestly don't know which is worse. The migrant-loving "intellectuals" or the under 80 iq kotleba voters and russia-asslickers with their "alternative media"
>>
>>75047040
>talked about how he is pure Muslim cos he has a prayer outfit.
>Spent his families money on weed and gambling.
Oh the fucking irony
>>
File: Bait Pathetic.jpg (13 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Bait Pathetic.jpg
13 KB, 600x600
>>75047256
>>
>>75047042
What victory? They've become the capital of race mixing and cuckoldry. They are seriously fucked.
>>
File: Goldmember-Gold-Strings.jpg (73 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
Goldmember-Gold-Strings.jpg
73 KB, 1280x544
>>75047106
>he places some dry foot skin/flesh in his mouth
wat de fug, m8?
>>
>>75043456
22, Indiana
I work downtown, so I've probably seen every spectrum of black people. It's like the fucking place attracts the best and the absolute worst simultaneously. When black expo rolls into town, it's just fucking awful most of the time.
>>
File: Horror Cavalier.jpg (449 KB, 800x1080) Image search: [Google]
Horror Cavalier.jpg
449 KB, 800x1080
>>75047300
>hear the police speak another language that is not German.
>Wtf
>Finally realize they were Roaches themselves.

Fuck man that's some Twilight Zone shit.
>>
File: Cucked.jpg (22 KB, 350x256) Image search: [Google]
Cucked.jpg
22 KB, 350x256
>>75047300
Wow, that level of cuckery.
There really is no hope for Germany.

Time to be like the Afrikaners and Build electric fences/concrete walls around your
white neighbourhoods before it is too late.
>>
>>75043456
>21, England
>When I was 13, a violent sexual attack from some Muslims, most likely Pakistani.
>A few years later, when my college was filled with them and all they ever did was disrupt the class, harass and abuse girls and gloat that Bradford, Birmingham and London were their cities.

You might think the attack would make me hate them, but at that point I was too dazed and brainwashed with the multicult shit we're force fed in school. I stupidly believed it was a one off event, and I was just unlucky and they were not representative of their kind. I put my anger behind me and thought I was OK, then I read about the Rotherham rape gangs lately and everything came flooding back, all the fury and hatred. I wish our leaders would do something, I can't stand the way things are now.
>>
10, Albania
Roma
When i was returning home and was literally mugged by four of them for the lollipop i had already put in my mouth.
>>
>>75044980
Stay mad white cheese
>>
>>75047579
The fact is that if your 'liberals' actually met the
animals in-person, instead of cowering in their
white neighbourhoods. Their numbers would be
severely culled.

>You might be paying more taxes for the
welfare of half-Paki/Nigger Children tho
>>
>>75047579
I'm surprised that it hasn't devolved into civil war already.
>>
File: 1441754581274.gif (483 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1441754581274.gif
483 KB, 500x375
>>75047300
This is my biggest nightmare. The day i cannot even trust the police anymore. So far i have been lucky with the officers for all of my life, but the day they will fail me i fear is coming...
>>
>>75047653
You're ten, Shqiptar?
>>
File: 1407003745978[1].gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1407003745978[1].gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>75047385
>>
File: image.jpg (310 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310 KB, 1200x800
>>75043456
>32
>USA, NYC
>Muslims. 9/11
>ISIS barbarism videos and London looking like an Arab country
>>
>>75047723
21 actually, i misunderstood it as in the age i when it happened.
>>
>>75043456
>23
>around 19 at the time an encounter I witnessed, a Muslim guy that worked in the factory i used work at robbed a Polish guys wallet out his locker Based pol called him on it and beat the living shit out of the sand nigger
>cops got called and Muslim guy ran because he was in Ireland illegally he eventually got caught and deported I had to give a statement to the cops
polish guy took his wallet back off him after beating him senseless
>>
File: 2993949402.jpg (112 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
2993949402.jpg
112 KB, 500x308
>twenty-five, burgerstan
>i can't think of any because the population of my county is less than ten percent enriched
>>
>>75043456
>19, Rooski
>Slavshits
>since my birth
>>
>>75047718
What the fuck man? Grow some balls and take matters in your own hand.

>muh gubment is gonaa save me
>>
>>75047713
Britain (outside a few upper class areas) is a segregated as 1950 Alabama, not by choice but because the pakis do not mix with whites.
95% of whites here have literally never met a paki outside of seeing one work at a shop once maybe.
>>
>>75047831
What state is this?
>>
>>75043456
>26, spain
>a sandnigger pushed me to get into the metro for free, right after me, without paying for a ticket
>he pushed me like real fucking hard, almost fell to the ground
>scares me because I was just chilling, listening to music while on my way to uni
>he still has the nerve to call me "puto empanado" which actually means something like "fucking slowpoke"
>get really mad after I realize what just happened
>punched him right in the face, he drops like the sack of shit he is
>two guys from security saw the whole thing, grabbed me, asked me if I was okay and told me to move on
>the sandnigger laid there, on the ground, probably took him a minute or two to realize what happened

I hope he got a fine for trying to sneak in too.
>>
>>75047906
Rural Oregon.
>>
>>75047325
they are both dumb imo
>>
File: Enoch Powell 4.jpg (612 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
Enoch Powell 4.jpg
612 KB, 2060x1236
>>75047905
So the problem can grow unchecked for a long time before anyone notices. Well at least you're segregated from them for now.
>>
> Be like 10
> Sandnigger family lives in same are as me. Their kid goes to class with my sister (everybody hated this kid since he was a fucking adhd arab monkey in class)
> His dad pretends to have back injury walks around with aid
> But not when he teaches other sandniggers to drive cars, for cash. Instead of going to driving school witch charges and and pays taxs.
> Sand nigger and wife live of welfare and earn non taxed cash through shit like that (which is illegal)
> My parents hated them. I hated them. My sister hated them.

BTW almost 15 years later this sandnigger family lives in area close to this one. My cousin lives there to. In the building next to them. Sandnigger is still doing the same thing. Pretending to be ill and teaching sandnigger to do drive illegaly.
>>
File: IMG_20160126_185529.jpg (2 MB, 2336x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160126_185529.jpg
2 MB, 2336x4160
>>75047894
I am
>>
>>75047300
Damn.
>>
>>75047300
Cool way to redpill yourself
Stay safe.
>>
Never had a problem with any race, because all races have them spastic shitheads
>>
>>75048034
Exactly.
The whites are all hidden away from just how bad it really is.
>>
>>75047300
I'm sorry that you had to take the redpill this way anon

Come to America we need more whites
And the cops here are pretty cool if you aren't a dick and respect them
>>
File: Three Pigs.jpg (103 KB, 576x627) Image search: [Google]
Three Pigs.jpg
103 KB, 576x627
>>75048271
Here's an idea. Start up a multicultural tour company that takes sheltered Whites through non-White neighborhoods. End in a no go zone to redpill the tourists, but act surprised. Try to get some refugees welcome types to do this so you don't get beheaded. Or just do pic related.
>>
File: 1358375715756.png (15 KB, 296x237) Image search: [Google]
1358375715756.png
15 KB, 296x237
22, burger

>grow up in a small white farming community
>housing boom
>blacks and spics leak in from Chicago suburbs
>no more small white farming community
>>
>be teenager
>go to private school
>study hard all the time and keep my head down
>some rich jewish kid hopped up on adderall keeps mocking me
>he's dumb as shit despite being on stims 24/7 for his ADHD
>brags about how he's going to inherit his father's business so he doesn't need to study
>he got into UVA because his dad bought a building for the university (but I got into an Ivy so fuck him)

And that's when I realized that jews are bad news.
>>
Born and lived my whole life in Marseille. I have learned at a young age that I wasn't living in France, but actually in North Africa. Maghrebis are the worst (especially Algerians), then there are muslim niggers, non-muslim niggers and gypsies.
My whole life is full of worst encounters. I'd say that one time when I really feared for my life is a story I've already said on a thread here a while ago, when I worked in private security :

I was working in a supermarket, just standing at the entrance saying hello to customers entering and going to the cash registers when the bell of the detectors goes off, to check that customers aren't trying to get out with stolen items. There was another guard at another entrance doing the same thing with the other half of the registers closer to him, and another one dressed in normal clothes watching the CCTV and occasionally going into the shop to follow thiefs. So at some point he catches two sandniggers stealing stuff, we "arrest" them, which is basically us preventing them from leaving, saying "hello, can you follow us please?" because we are required to be extremely polite no matter what, and never accusing people of theft. Normally we should bring them to a room where we explain we caught them on camera, that they are to pay for the items they've "forgotten" to pay for, or that they give it back if they are still in good shape enough to be sold. And it normally ends like that. But this time, nope, the two sandniggers don't want to hear any of it, don't want to follow us, start screaming in the shop, start behaving aggressively, start to threaten us. We call the cops, the sandniggers call their friends. Two cops, one tiny woman and one fat guy come and see what happens, they don't do shit.

(continued next post)
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>be me
>be 18 years old
>see a random black dude coming towards me
>i'm waiting for bus
>he approaches me
>think he is some immigrant vendor of fake stuff
>i'm in a good mood
>he babbles something about time, smells of vodka.
>shows me his watch, it's broken or something
>well lets see if he has some fake casio to sell
>bargaining begins
>speaking loudly in a heavy nigerian accent
>YO WASSUP MY FRIEND, NICE WATCH VERY NICE, YOU WANNA SELL ME WATCH? 10 EURO? NO NO 10 EURO TOO MUCH, 5 EURO OR BYE BYE
>black dude stares for a few seconds
>yells something about USA and tries to butt head me
>misses badly and he hits the pole to my left
>falls on the ground, covered in blood
>nearby police comes in a hurry, they think it's some illegal on drugs
>he gets btfo some more and then arrested
>mfw
Apparently he was actually in the US army, read it on a local newspaper about the arrest
>>
>>75048428
(continued)
Suddenly we see like 30 shitskins outside of the shops, glued to the windows, staring at us, with crowbars, empty bottles and knives in their hands. The cops start pissing themselves. I tell them that it's about time to get their guns out and start shooting if they enter the shop, because that would totally be in self-defense. But no, there are so many stories of cops being prosecuted, fired and jailed by leftist prosecutors and judges that they don't want to take any risk for their carreers, despite the high risk for their lives, and ours. So I'm like, what do we do now? The cops ask us to let the two sandniggers go. We have no choice so we do it, when they leave their friends leave with them, but not before they broke all the windows and threw bottles at us. Then the cops left in a hurry, the female one was crying, and we were left alone to clean up that shit.
>>
>>75043456
>32
>Poland
>Gypsies were in the same store as me.and they talk loudly.

Fucking gypsies.
>>
I served in the army at the call. In company after the rotation of personnel were 6 Khach. Cross behaved like a stereotypical nigga, collected money, food and clothing. I have three Khach selected badge and kicked in stomach. Since then, I hate Khach and passivity of Russian people. 6 mountain monkeys kept at bay 80 Russian!
>>
>20 years old, California, USA
>Group of sheboons I had to deal with working a security job 2 years ago. County sheriff had to be called and one of the sheboons got slammed hard on the ground for putting their hands on the deputy.

I already had a dislike for nig nogs honestly. I lived on the east coast in North Carolina and knew how bad the niggers could get. It is worse when they are in groups because of the mob mentality of room temperature people.
>>
File: French Soldiers.jpg (353 KB, 1123x800) Image search: [Google]
French Soldiers.jpg
353 KB, 1123x800
>>75048449
They didn't fight for this to happen.
>>
File: goanna.jpg (48 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
goanna.jpg
48 KB, 500x275
Aus abos

>16 y/o
>dragged along with my pot smoking mates to the ghetto
>domestic disturbance happening next to the house we were walking to
>ushered in by an abo
>the houses scent as it touched my nose indicated more were inside
>sitting on a dog lounge in a room with 3 abos
>mates decide to smoke with them
>cunts
>abo packs for everyone
>hands me one
>'don't smoke, sorry'
>ya dont fukin smoke, look at dis cunt
>whatever
>5 minutes late, a nigger leaves the room
>come back and I turn to watch him come in
>holding a large rifle
>steps over to me
>lines me up point blank
>pulls the trigger

never forget that fear
>>
>15
>Got robbed by gypsies in broad daylight
>Gypsies are the worst pieces of shit on the planet
>>
>be me
>white,the devil of all races
>due to Bernie panders socialism everyone loves in equal housing
>walking to work to keep unfortunate people alive and well
>at bus stop
>see superior melanin enriched intellectual walking up to me
>feels like an honor
>I'm going to be culturally enriched
>the intellectual does some undesirable activities
>end up loosing wallet in the process of helping my new multicultural friend
>think negative thoughts
>get legs broken by secret thought police
>realize it's 2018
>>
File: homeless-asking-money.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
homeless-asking-money.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
>>75043456

35, Italy

everyday

>back from work
>walk to the food store
>outside the store a homeless nigger begging for money
>"Ciao my friend!"
>I never look at him, stay mute, like he's non-existent
>buy my food, exit the food store
>"Ciao my friend!"
>didn't give a shit, I walk away, like he's non-existent
>go back home

But I've to admit things are getting worse in these last years so I'm a bit worried for the future. I don't want more niggers and sandniggers around.
>>
>>75048405
I feel you bro. That's happening to me too. Niggers, spics and pajeets are ruining my town because of Onigger's forced low-income housing.
>>
>>75043456
Fortunately I could always avoid conflicts with gypos, but I remember a funny little scene

>waiting for the bus
>small gypsy woman stands before me (she was like a hobbit - not fat, but really, really small)
>she holds a little gypo in her arms
>the babby looks at me
>first I thought he / she (?) just makes a funny face
>I even smiled back
>but then I realized... that (s)he was just ugly as hell
>ohshitwhatthefuck.jpeg
>the babby was some kinda weird joke of nature
>looked like ayyyy lmaooo
>or some kinda goblin
>stopped the smiling and tried not to look

My mind erased that face from my mind... yet the horror remains.
>>
>>75043456
> be me, about 7 years old
> gypsy walking on the street
> has a retarded string of white fabric tied to his leg
> stretching about 4 m
> obviously step on it so he falls
> he gets up, starts shouting indecipherable monkey words
> I beat him up
gud day all in all
>>
>>75048869
>My mind erased that face from my memory

fixed, sorry
>>
>>75043456
>24 (said I'm 16 on asylum application) country: Germany
>worst encounter with minority: I had to deal with disgusting infidels and dhimmis at asylum center
>I hate them because they are not Muslim
>>
>16, sweden
>when 10 a group of muslims kids went around in a group at my school asking everyone if they were muslim or not
>they come to me and ask me and i tell them no
>they start throwing pens and shit at me telling me ''din äckliga jävla fläskätare'' which basically means ''you disgusting fucking porkeater'' and they start chasing me around the school until a teacher sees me getting chased and makes them stop chasing me
>>
>>75046640
Confirming travellers are shit. Heard a case where the truancy officer went with the police to a caravan site at 3 in the morning. Why that time? Because all the older male travellers were out stealing diesel and it was the only safe time to go.
>>
File: just.jpg (32 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
32 KB, 600x449
>>75047831
>less than 10% enriched
>only 60% white
>>
>>75044980
It'll be okay white cheese.
>>
>>75047579
Dont call them leaders they are traitors by the very definition of the word.
>>
I'm so happy to have lived in a white middle class neighborhood all my life

Although while I'm at community college, I watch my back when the dindus come in. Their women make hollering noises sporadically and their males are dumb as shit and trying to look tough

Those people are feral, man. Fucking feral.
>>
>>75043456
>22, scotland with girlfriend,
>roma gypo's grabbed her tit while on the bus. >knocked the guy on the deck, got gang piled by another 6 shitskins
>still got a few hits in, bus stopped they ran out >another broken nose for a dumb bitch kek
>>
>>75049270
COUNTY
not country
>>
>>75048955
Topkek, Hans Al-Baghdadi
>>
>>75043456
>22, I am country Greece
>When I was in primary school, albanians, they fucking ruined class every time and just made noise like the annoying dipshits they are
>>
>>75049534
>>75047831
my bad
>>
>>75049601
Also fucking filthy liars always pretending to be italian then when you call them out on it they go dead quiet, fucking shifty albanians another group of people for the gas chamber.
>>
>>75043456
>27
>was renting an apartment from a muslim. One day I walked in on him in my flat, going through my stuff.
Never again.
>>
>>75043456
>18, England Romanians.
>I was on my way back from work on the bus, and a bunch of smelly Romanians started screaming and their child started spitting on people throughout the bus journey.

>16, England Pakis
>I never met a good Muslim in my High School as they were all anti-social and aggressive, however the final issue being when I was on the bus home. It was 17:00, and a drunk Russian was singing on the bus, I often hate this type of stuff but he was cheering everyone up, and was harmless, however when he spoke to a Muslim asking him "How was your day?" , the Muslim retorted with "Do i know u bruv? - "get out my face yeah, or i'll kill u". He killed the good mood everyone had.
>>
>>75043456
22, flag
We shared a middle school with the Russians and had fights almost daily, but it never got too out of hand, at least no one was hospitalised
My worst encounter would have been a group of russians barging into our classroom going "TSCHOO TSCHOO NU DAVAI BLYAT" and we had an all-out brawl (no winner) until the teacher broke it off when she walked in after the bell rung
I thought I hated them until I turned 18 or something, but honestly the shit that's been happening over the past few years have made me realise that despite our differences with Russians, we are much worse off with non-whites. At least you can assimilate Russians. And at least Russians lack discipline so they run away pretty quickly if you get in a good hit.
Still pisses me off to hear people speaking Russian though, but I'm guessing it's a Pavlovian reflex by now.
>>
20, england
filthy currynigger indian infested his room with bed bugs as a result of never showering

filthy cunt never cleaned up, his hair was sculpted not with wax or gel but with his own grease from weeks of not showering.
>>
19, UK

Muslims took over a hall used for events and used it as a mosque, made slit throat gestures during a November 11th Memorial Parade going past it

That was it m8
>>
24, Denmark
threatend on a trainstation by two middleeastern kids/guys (like 17-18 yo)
Realised i hate them when i were around 17-18 yo.
>>
>Currently 21
>Age 9 raped in public bathroom by lebo
>Agr 18 deeply suppressed racist feelings finally unleashed by /pol/

Hard to definitively say that /pol/ has been good for my mental health but I'd rather be seething with anger than an emotionally repressed cuck
>>
19, Aus
Walking home from a mates place about 2 years back on new years, two abo's walking towards me start saying shit acting like they were going to fight me. These were pretty big guys so I just ran the fuck away from that.
>>
>>75045410
Crobro, I feel sorry for you guys. Your politicians sold you out to Germany and you guys got fuck all for it. Your forests were being clearfelled last time I was there (Karlovac) and you get hardly any tourist income despite having Dubrovnik, Split and the Adriatic coast.
>>
File: around blacks, never relax.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
around blacks, never relax.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>24, Mexico
>brown mexicans

Introduction, you should know brown mexicans are so fucking jealous of white mestizos.

>get bullied at 5-6 years old by shitskins
>mom told me "don't fight them"
>cry everyday
>my mom said "enough!, chingatelos my little son", i win.
>at 7-9 years old, forced to fight versus random shitskins because i was "richer" than they. My parents works 12-16 hours per day in family business, shitskin parents worked only 8 hours per day making shoes.
>be 10, win a football tournament. Loser team (full of browns) chased me. I have to run 1km to my house.
>middle school, fight versus random brown people (1 every two months) for many reason (being lazy at team work, inferiority complex, good at sports, etc etc).
>be 14, go to arcade everyday, shitskins cholos started bullying me because i always win at tekken 2
>get tired, accept the fight. Win fight, send it to hospital
>32 year old father comes to fight me, he obviously win.
>his cousin 25 years old, come to fight me, i win. People get scared because a 1.55m teen beats a 1.80m adult
>high school 15-18
>tell shitskin teachers "do you job", get offended
>teacher tell other shitskins "if you beat it, you are going to have 10"
>fight versus 1 shitskin with 12 in back up, i obviously loose.
>revenge, post photos of that teacher dating a student in HI5.
>be hated by all high school
>

Holy shit, i will stop right here, because this i dont want to write more.

The only good thing is i've learned about is being fighter. Thank you shitskins, you make me stronger.
>>
>>75043456
>21
>Flag
>Russians
>That one time they were loud an annoying as fuck, and the third and the fourth and the fifth and the umpteenth time as well. Never actually had a really bad encounter desu.
>When I started playing dota
>>
>>75050097
>Hard to definitively say that /pol/ has been good for my mental health
at least there's bantz here m8
>>
>>75045033
saved
>>
>>75043456
>24, Flag
>People
>About 24 years ago
>>
>>75044750
They smell perfume I n face of indians
>>
>>75044213
It strikes me as pretty culturally ignorant on his part, but at least he had a job and demonstrated a willingness to work. If it weren't for SJW cucks insisting that negative cultural behaviors like this were okay, I could see this guy becoming a well integrated individual.
>>
File: czech flag.jpg (226 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
czech flag.jpg
226 KB, 1280x854
>>75046961
<3 <3 <3 <3
>>
>>75043456
21, Birmingham, the no go zone itself
Being mugged and beaten up by 2 somalian, one south east asian and one arab,
When I was 6-7 in a 5% white primary school getting stomped out by a pakistani kid 4-5 years older
>>
>>75043456
> 20, Croatia
> None really, I just realized how gypsy's were intellectually inferior when I finished my basic education at 13 and my classmate (who was a gypo) at 17
> The first time I smelled that putrid smell of unwashed clothes and sweat
When I remember it my bile starts rising
>>
>30, Europe
>Americans
>When they started to expand their 'freedom' everywhere.
>>
>>75050267
Considering I'm surrounded by leftist cucks and I haven't told anyone about what happened to me except for my ex drug dealer and of course /pol/, I dare say the bantz has literally saved life on at least one occasion
>>
File: rVX4Tsz.jpg (661 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
rVX4Tsz.jpg
661 KB, 2048x1536
>>75043456
>18 year old me, burgerstan
>summer job working at car wash
>tunnel workers evenly split between white teens like myself & middle-aged mexican migrant dudes
>gottagogottagogottagoritenow.jpg
>smell of ass is quite a bit stronger than usual, but fuck it nature calls
>notice wastebin next to loo is jammed full
>o shit waddup.jpg
>full of used asswipe
>abort mission, cut & run

protip: we have plumbing that can handle it here, yall can flush your asswipe

http://toilet-guru.com/bowl-or-bin.php
>>
>>75047985
ahoy, yak se mash?
>>
>>75043456
>18, Netherlands
>sandnigger tried to kidnap me
>when I was 15 years old
>>
>>75045354
>teachers, police, mom didn't believe me, tried to blame me for it
Holy shit, this is insane
>>
>>75043456
When I realized that the point of mass third world immigration was to ethnically cleanse my people.
>>
>>75043963
> implying most australians are not europeans

Fuck you, abo piece of shit.
>>
>Secret age, live in the USA
>I don't like the whites
>Fucking dumbass white kid who sat next to me in elementary school who would always ask me if I had any extra paper and then he would take it and draw anime characters on. So one day, I thought I'll be nice and I give the dude a whole pack of paper thinking this will last him the whole year and I won't have to talk to him. Next day "hey u got any paper i can hold". I'm like no fuck off.
>>
>>75046003
and turks are surprised we dont like them
>>
File: fire 1451076518061.jpg (214 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
fire 1451076518061.jpg
214 KB, 600x480
>>75044271
agree. kill them with fire
>>
>>75050648
kys angela
>>
ISIS=Snake
"Moderate" Muslims= Grass
>>
>>75045410
The reason Eastern europe is poor is COMMUNISM, you dumbass.
>>
File: Cory_Baxter.png (68 KB, 200x274) Image search: [Google]
Cory_Baxter.png
68 KB, 200x274
>>75043456
>19, America.
>I actually don't give a shit enough to think of anything bad with a race
>mfw JEW
>>
Nothing is worse than spics, blacks don't even come close.
>>
>18 see flag

This story also includes a wigger

>was waiting outside of school for a mate
>suddenly a somali, moroccan and turk were playing some stupid game of tag
>the somali bumps into me and I respond with '' walk on'
>suddenly the three guys and a wigger approach me
>the wigger grabs me and pushes me
>i tell him to fuck off
>he grabs me by the throat while the his friends stand around him
>push him away
>i was alone
>almost lost my temper but then i see my mate
>we get out of there

Some people need to be gassed
>>
>>75051464
>BACK THE FUCK OFF!??
>>
>>75045354
Your own mother didn't believe you? What the fuck. Do you hate her?
>>
>>75047300
Holy shit
>>
>>75045919
> even northern ireland is beig colonized by the parasites

Just end this ride.
>>
>>75051140
Yeah but looking at this thread i had it easy ..jesus christ our politicans are literal traitors by ever definition of the word.
>>
>>75046149
They ARE euro gypsies. The other ones are romani, who are not europeans but indian paki scum.
>>
File: 0425 - DqlUHdN.png (344 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
0425 - DqlUHdN.png
344 KB, 467x453
>>75043456
>18, Slovenia
>Gypsies
>when i first saw them
>>
>>75047300
you should have went to the court if this story is true
>>
>>75045788
> And here I was thinking that non-american english speakers know the difference between your and you're

well aren't you the the literary genius
>>
>>75043456
23, flag
had none since i don't live in the capital, sure lately there have been curry niggers walking about, but never had any interactions with them, only asked me once if the trolley goes to a certain place.
>>
>>75044213
Kek, all these people geting beaten up and you got chased by an accountant
>>
>>75047205
>racist
Maybe because of their experience, Sören Hahnreisohn.
>>
>>75048955
we will kick you out sand nigger
>>
>>75044731
Which are the worst in your opinion? I would guess pakis
>>
>>75047150
Can I live in Latvia ? I'm pure ethnic european, statistician/data scientist. What kind of job for me in Latvia ? Good pay ?
>>
File: 1462085042303.jpg (47 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1462085042303.jpg
47 KB, 640x427
>>75043456

>23, Saudi Arabia
>when I was 9, only white kid in class, eating chips in class during ramadan (fasting period in Islam), few of my classmates got pissed off that I was 'flaunting' the fact that I could eat (I was hungry because I skipped breakfast, woke up late), called me a Christian pig, I threw the empty bag of chips at one of the kids, kid went berserk saying that I got salt on his lips and therefore broke his fast, he + his shit friends tried to beat me up at recess but my other Arab bro friends slapped the kid after he pushed me and it stopped right then
>tfw football ties > religious ties, I was first pick defender at my school and my footballbros all had my back

Overall it was pretty ok, those kids were just assholes looking to pick a fight. My experiences in Saudi Arabia were almost exclusively positive, it's actually what made me a nationalist :^)

>worst event that ever happened that affected me: Riyadh compound bombings in 2003, blew off my friend's dad's arm, killed a bunch of friends of friends, the general mood got really dark after that, it was like a mini 9/11

Seriously though 9/11 was interesting. It was like someone opened up the floodgates and all the Saudis said 'oh I guess it's cool to start beating and taunting foreigners whenever they go outside'.

The only country I wish had a wall around their country along with a permanent no fly zone over it is Pakistan.
>>
>>75048621
>Khach
лeл
>>
>>75044241
Pretty fuckin' rough, cobber. If I hadn't ridden the broadmeadows train for years I wouldn't believe it. But i've seen it all from coons now
>>
>>75043456
19 UK
Back when I was in secondary school two Somailian lads raped a younger white boy inside the changing rooms of our school swimming pool. They kept punching him in the head until he was too weak to resist anymore and then shoved there dicks down his throat and fucked his mouth.
Subhumans.
>>
21, flag
>a russian in the station district asked me for change while I was waiting for bus and after 5 minutes I gave up and gave him like 50 cents (back in the days of our national currency so about 15 euro cents)
>I actually don't hate them, just don't want them here, now gypsies that's another story, but had no encounters with them
>>
>>75052006
Lebs are the worst over here. Literally all of them are involved in criminal dealings and are just downright loud ignoramus' that want nothing more than to bring anglo society down. Not to mention all lebs seem to be going muzzie now, so like icing on top of the cake as far as i'm concerned.

Fuck I hate lebs.
>>
>>75043456
> 95, Poland
> 17 years old. Walking down the street a filthy askenazi didn't step off the sidewalk when we crossed paths, even gave me a smirk
> occupying officers nearby corrected him, but the damage was done
> had to flee to Uruguay 6 years later
>>
>>75052232
After that point everyone who witnessed it tired reporting it to the authorities but they didn't do anything about it. The victim later turned to cutting his wrists and became suicidal. I'm pretty sure he is now institutionalized and medicated.
>>
>>75050233
>>75049948
Are we really that bad?
>>
>>75052415
How close are Brits to just lynching rapists at this point? Seriously if you aren't White rape is legal in Britain.
>>
>>75043456
25 Germany
got spit on when I was like 14-15 from "deutsche mit migrationshintergrund"
Still don't hate the whole group because I know some that are pretty cool.
Like the one girl I met recently in university again said something like "When I get enough money I will move so I can get non-foreign neighbours. My bf got good neighbours, German neighbours."
I laughed very heartly.
>>
File: shaded-scaled-percentages.png (455 KB, 1000x880) Image search: [Google]
shaded-scaled-percentages.png
455 KB, 1000x880
>>75043456
>28, Lithuania
>none
>mfw
>after SJW, Feminism and rapefugee crisis started
>>
>>75052427
Nope.
Russians are so fucking fun to drink vodka with.

Though yeah Estonian Russians tend to be loud twats in the public sometimes but whatever.
>>
>>75052427
No
>>
21, Australia

>had one abo girl in high school
>started fights every second day
>just generally mean and nasty
>school could not expel her because muh race
>another abo girl comes briefly in year 9
>sleeps with a girls boyfriend and generally two faced
>she's become a stripper now

And our school was like 99% white, out of 700 students their were like 5 students that were not white (usually from the Phillipines)
>>
>>75052495
Not close enough. Legitimately thinking back to what happened makes me feel physically sick.
>>
>>75052427
The bydlos are, yes. Sadly we have a lot of bydlos who give all Russians a bad name, but I know quite a few based Russians as well.

I've heard that things aren't much better in Russia itself, I'm imagining we have the same crowd of people you'd avoid on the street.
>>
>>75043456
>Arabs
They threw rocks at me when I was having fun with my boat. They stopped attacking me when they saw me bleeding.
>First time you realized you'll hate these people
When I was like 6 year old and I kept getting harassed by them in the neighborhood when I just wanted to play.
>>
>>75047318
> college
> infested by third-worlders, almost not a single white person

That's the end of Europe.
>>
File: 1463525676075.jpg (121 KB, 1345x861) Image search: [Google]
1463525676075.jpg
121 KB, 1345x861
>>75050197
Castizo reporting in.

Mexico's shit skinned mestizo population needs to be wiped off the face of the earth, those subhumans are worse than niggers. I'm glad my parents moved out of Mexico, that place needs to be wiped off the face earth tbqh senpai.
>>
>>75046026
>British expats are cunts I guess but they always fly home crying.

really, all the ones I know wouldn't go home for
quids
>>
>>75047300
this cant be true. it just cant be.
>>
>>75045509
Ursvenskt barbari kan ingen återhämta sig ifrån, förutom svensken själv.
>>
>>75043456
22, Sweden
I've never had a bad encounter with any immigrants
I don't hate immigrants, I want them to leave, I do however hate the people in charge that brought them here.
>>
>>75052638
east coast poof detected
>be perth
>20 abo's come to front of school with bats, knives and shit wanting to fight someone
>whole school runs out to fight them
>teachers cant stop it
>20 coons got fucking stomped by 500+ teenage guys
>girls and sissy guys formed a circle and linked arms so teachers couldn't stop it
>only one kid from our school got a black eye
>police and ambulance arrive
>roll hadnt been done yet, half the kids that had obviously just been in a figth fucked off home
>no evidence of anyone being at school
>cops cant prove who did it
>no child would rat anyone out
>coons got arrested for possessing weapons at a school
>>
>>75051596
>Your own mother didn't believe you? What the fuck. Do you hate her?

I distrust her. She was a socdem town councillor back then, it taught me a lesson how deep indoctrination goes.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.