[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NATO arrests Mateusz Piskorski, the Polish Leader of the Opposition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: 6985695609.jpg (33 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
6985695609.jpg
33 KB, 400x250
"NATO arrests Mateusz Piskorski, the Polish Leader of the Opposition":

(http://www.voltairenet.org/article191897.html)

>On 18 May, the houses of our collaborator, Mateusz Piskorski and his team, (Konrad Rękas, Tomasz Jankowski and Nabil Malazii), were searched by the Polish police. Mateusz Piskorski was arrested on the suspicion of “spying”, and put in prison.

>Central Europe is profoundly divided between those supporting closer ties with Western Europe (the European Union) and those in favour of closer ties with Eastern Europe (the Russian Federation).

>Mateusz Piskorski, a former MP and director of a publishing house, set up the European Centre for Geopolitical Analysis and, more recently, the party Zmiana (Change). Piskorski is fighting for the unity of the Slav people within a Europe that includes Russia.

>Together with 150 leaders and militants from across the whole world, he participated in 2005 in the Axis for Peace Congress organized in Brussels by Thierry Meyssan. Over the last 10 years, he has made many trips with Thierry Meyssan, notably to China, Iran, Kirghizstan, Lebanon, Russia, Syria and the European Union.
>>
File: 54845894569.jpg (77 KB, 602x220) Image search: [Google]
54845894569.jpg
77 KB, 602x220
>>74876697

>Mateusz Piskorski has undertaken the fight against Anglo-Saxon imperialism, in a number of countries, principally Europe, Africa and Asia. He has become one of the leading spokesmen for the Crimean cause against the government of Kiev, to which genuine Nazis belong.

>For four years, an international press campaign had repeatedly presented him as a “former Nazi” or as a “friend of dictators”. In his country he was defamed and persecuted by the government of Beata Szydło, who constantly denounced him as a “foreign agent” at press conferences.

>Mateusz Piskorski’s arrest on the ridiculous charge of spying “for the benefit of a Russia and China” (sic) signals Nato’s beginning to recapture control of Poland. In an article that we had published on the evening of his arrest [1], Mateusz Piskorski announced a NATO operation to “cleanse” the Polish political scene in light of the summit of the Heads of States and governments of the Atlantic Alliance which will take place in Warsaw on 8 and 9 July 2016.

>Now Mateusz Piskorski is the first political prisoner in Poland

>Translation: Anoosha Boralessa

POLAND, ARE YOU READY TO BECOME UK'S / US' BITCH AGAIN?
>>
Why is that justice can never win?
>>
>>74876697
NATO is cancer we all know that
>>
>>74876697
Russian imperialism is just as bad as NATO
>>
File: 1399238236591.jpg (17 KB, 403x312) Image search: [Google]
1399238236591.jpg
17 KB, 403x312
>>74877391
And it's just as bad as fighting for UK's/USrael's interests under the facade of another false flag.
>>
>>74877391
Shhh don't tell this to Putin faggots. They just want to slav some Ruskie cock.

Hopefully Trump wins though and he redirects NATO resources to fighting the islamic state and not Russia.
>>
>>74877391
>arguing with Putinbots
>>74877856
this
>>
>>74876697
>Russian fifth column getting arrested.
How is this something bad?
>>
>>74877856
>>74877950
>>74878072
>>74877856
Uncle Sam with his "absolute truth - black on white" strikes gain.. September 1, 1939 will repeat itself, Poland.
>>
>>74876697
>ruskie spy spying on Poland
And why I should feel bad?
>>
>>74878273
Guess who took part that attack.
PS. It's Russia
>>
>>74878367
Yes, a triangle.
>>
>>74878497
You make no sense.
>suck RUS COCK OR WAR
How about you fuck off.
>>
>>74878321
Mark my words. If Trump wins Poland and a lot of the Eastern Slavic nations will be considered some of our Greatest Allies.

Unlike Western Europe, most of you guys are not complete pussies. Poland even consistently pays their NATO requirement 2% of GDP unlike a lot of the other freeloaders.
>>
>>74878675
You are still part of NATO. Do you oppose that?
>>
>>74878789
If Trump wins future of Poland will look very bright.
>>74878923
No,, but what does that have with SUCK TO RUS OR WAR.
>>
>>74878675
You're putting words into my mouth, you fanatic. A triangle means that THREE empires were involved in this vicious plan. Stop being a slave to Uncle Sam and Emperor Putin, and start thinking and ruling your country by yourself.
>>
>>74879060
You don't oppose NATO? Are you aware that's a jewish controled organization?
It's only purpose is to have a war with Russia. It's an extremely agressive organization. If you support it, then Russia is justified in acting like it does.
>>
>>74876697
Left wing death squads?
>>
>>74879100
That would be great, unfortunetly it ain't possible.
We can't go Despicable Neutral like Switzerland because of your geopolitical position.
>>74879276
>do you support war with Russia
>do you support war towards fuckers that through out the history been invading your country
GEE I WONDER
>>
>>74879397
You're beyond hope. May God spare you for your testosterone driven ignorance, when you'll meet him at the gates of heaven, after you'll die in the war that your old time "allies" are preparing for you.

At least your intentions were pure.
>>
>>74879397
They are Slavic people, very similar to you. Instead you prefer to be completely controlled by a jewish organization, which when it has its chance, it will flood you with refugees.
As I said, if you support NATO, you support evil, and Russia is justified.
Ironic that you support Trump, since he's well aware of geopolitics, and will dismantle it. He has said so. But you are brainwashed and are a lost cause. Kill yourself, stupid pole.
>>
>>74876697
If he's polish why does he look so BEADY?
>>
>If you oppose EU in Poland you sympathize with Russia.

Real talk this might be dumbest thing I've ever read on 4chan.
>>
>>74879664
>If he's polish why does he look so BEADY?
lol Could Be an Anglo Spy.
>>
>>74877391
Hey maybe if you took care of yourself, you could do your own imperialism instead of trying to hold everyone else...o wait nevermind it's slovenia, probably too busy making moonshine, selling stolen cigarettes and trying to sneak into austria now
>>
>>74879678
Your position is childish. If you don't support the EU, you still cooperate with Russia.
>>
>>74879583
Without "allies" Poland would become another Ukraine or Georgia lands to grab for Russia.
It ain't amazing but sometimes you have to do something bad to do something good.
>>74879658
>They are Slavic people, very similar to you
>Paraguay telling me how should I feel about Ruskies
I won't even bother, you clearly don't understand relationship between different slavic nations.
But I don't expect you too, ignorance is a bliss as they say but if you don't wanna sound like a total retard you should shut up and hope you only look like one, unfortunetly for you, you've chosen to speak up and now you look like imbecile.

Ruskies are good to drink vodka with, nothing else.
>>
Hey, who wants to join NATO next?
>>
File: 1256077193104.jpg (65 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
1256077193104.jpg
65 KB, 640x390
Enjoy your NATO-slavery yet, polshits?
>>
>>74879912
Very stereotypical, just like saying Poles only clean toilets. Have you been to Moscow, or visited Russia? Russia is a big contributor to science and technology, so no, they don't only drink vodka. Get some money, travel to Russia, and stop just listening to your propaganda
>>
>>74879875
boo hoo, big bad russia and its dying population

the real threat is islam

If you think Russia actually wants to nuke the west and end the world you get meme'd on lad

It is literally establishment leaders who want to create a brown mixed meat race for the jews who will cause the end of the world
>>
>>74879875
I know it might be hard to believe but big majority of Poles hate both Germans and Ruskies. I've never even heard about that guy in OP's pic and Poland sure as fuck isn't divided when it comes to Russia. Listening to college kids praising communism in the West is laughable.
>>
>>74880116
How about you learn Polish-Russia history to understand why most Poles oppose Russia?
You might aswell be telling how Greeks should embrace Macedonians.
You would get same response as you would get from Rus-Pole relation.
>>
>>74880201
Maybe a misunderstanding, I'm actually very pro-Russian.
>>
>>74880343
>is pro russia
>talks about propaganda
That's rich.
>>
>>74879923
enjoying your muslims germany just remember work harder so they can get more welfare
>>
>>74880268
Current history is very different from the one before the world wars. The world's biggest problem are Judaism/Israel/NATO/Globalists. Your country is currently occupied and it's not independent. You need Russia's help to get rid of NATO.
>>
Do high-ranking slavs that want to be closer to the EU/progressive Western Europe ever account for the fact that it may not exist within 10-25 years?
>>
>>74880394
Now, which source do you read from? You have no point.
>>
>>74880553
>You need Russia's help to get rid of NATO
Just like Poland need help of Russia in WW2?
>>
>>74877856
I hold the theory that Trump may feed some parts of Ukraine or some baltic states to Putin in exchange of Putin being countrerpart for China (Russian-Chinese relations can't be called alliance though they have mutual threats Trump wants to remove).I also see no reason why Trump wouldnt try to make Poland stronger, as Poland is main US ally in the region and having stronger Poland will ensure no Russian expansion.What bitch Clinton might do is over me, she is incompetent and I doubt she would even make a decision and not do whatever she is forced by shadow rulers.
>>
>>74880640
My sources are in history.
So far all I know you are pro-russian, so you might be aswell brainwashed for all I care.
>>
NATO is allowed to just pull people off the streets? what the fuck?
>>
>>74880651
As I said, the world was entirely different bad then. During that time, it was controlled by Jews (Soviet Union). Now, it's the other way around. I would have aligned with Poland at that time and Nazi germany, but currently I align with Russia, which got rid of the Jews and it's fighting Soros and NATO.
>>
>>74880744
I guess jewish written history, and you believe in the holocaust too.
>>
>>74880651
Just like US/UK sold you to J. Stalin and brain-washed your foreign minister at the time.
>>
>>74880859
back*
>>
>>74880809
Why not? They're allowed to mass-murder civilians without any declaration of war.
>>
File: geralslav_rivijsky.jpg (49 KB, 546x709) Image search: [Google]
geralslav_rivijsky.jpg
49 KB, 546x709
>>74876697
>Mateusz Piskorski, the Polish Leader of the Opposition

wat

He's a leader of a meme party with less than 0.1% support. The Old Trams Enthusiasts Association has more members in my city than his party nationwide. He's only known for giving extensive interviews on RT and Sputnik, while his manifestations in Poland gather ~20 people.

You are all retarded to believe anything is happening.
>>
>>74880859
How about Russia fucks off from Poland?
We had enough of "good" Russian intentions in our history.
>>74880908
>jewish written history
>russian didn't attack Poland in 1939
>they were good boyz
>russia didn't masacre polish elite in Katyn
>they didndu nuffin
>>74880910
True. Thanks UK you are my greatest ally.
>>
>NATO arrests
Didn't know NATO can arrest someone now?
>>
>>74876697
Central Europe is """""""""""""""""profoundly divided"""""""""""""""

Pffff fuck off, no one likes Russia. The only division is between liking the EU and not liking the EU
>>
>>74880702
I don't think he is going to feed Ukraine to Putin but he may remove sanctions and create more economic cooperation to counter China. The main threat that China poses is at the moment Economic. Their military has not really been tested in modern warfare.
>>
>>74881038
NATO is an extremely aggresive organization. Russia would not give a fuck about your worthless country, if it wasn't armed, full of military, nukes, and occupied by a jewish organization, NATO, the USA.
You have to get rid of NATO. How dense are you? Check operation Gladio, terrorism, everything that NATO is responsible.
>>
>>74880988
It was merely an introduction to the current topic of discussion, not your typical "happenings" thread.
>>
Ignore the ParaGAY troll in this thread. He still thinks that Putin will somehow save the West.
>>
>>74881280
I already told you.
How about fuck off?
Russia will do same thing as they did before in Poland.
If you think they are any different than before you are deluded.
Also it's funny how you call my country worthless while living in Paraguay.
>>
File: A real Pole.png (723 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
A real Pole.png
723 KB, 720x540
>>74881097
nope, its the ABW, our counteritelligence agency. The guy started a meme pro-russian party which worships Putin in such a comical way it made him look like some SVR version of Austin Powers. If the Russians want their men in charge of Poland they should invest in PO and Nowoczesna (current opposition in the Sejm). They are large parties in the parliament and would sell their own mothers to Somalis if they could get rid of Kaczyński
>>
>>74880400
Germany is part of NATO, retard. Are you trying to drive his point home, or are you just dense?
>>
>>74881038
I already said Russia was occupied by the Soviets (jews), but now it's the other way around and you form part of the bad guys.
Do you want me to give you examples about how bad NATO is? And btw, NATO is not a deffensive org, they are part of the bad shit that happens.
>>74881426
CIA shill pls.
>>
>>74881511
So Jan Pavel the Second was resurrected and recived massive gains for his work on Earth?
Fuck time to go to CHURCH!
>>
>>74881280
We will get rid of NATA day after Russia gets nuked you dumb nigger.
>>
>>74881430
U don't even have to go back to 40s to learn a lesson. Poles died back in 80s for peacefully opposing PRL. History is written so we learn from mistakes, mankind is as stupid and aggressive as it was 1000 years ago.
>>
>>74881639
You are not going to convince me.
So you might aswell give up.
>>
File: 1453160856702.gif (1 MB, 300x449) Image search: [Google]
1453160856702.gif
1 MB, 300x449
>>74881511

too N and P would sell our mothers just to get GDP 0.1% higher

do you think "sell mother" means something good in Polan?
>>
>>74881717
Yeah, all those poor students that got drunk and somehow felt in to the river while having cut marks from probably breaking the bottle before falling from the bridge.
Or those missing professors later on found somewhere, probably attacked by a bear armed with 9mm pistol.
>>
>>74881875
wat
>>
File: 1395152880484.jpg (84 KB, 1024x712) Image search: [Google]
1395152880484.jpg
84 KB, 1024x712
>>74876697
Poland has a right-wing conservative government which the EU hates, if he's 'opposition' he's a leftist.
Voltairenet is a known leftist website, sponsored by the Kremlin. Cucks like Webster Tarpley write for them.

I don't get why Western /pol/acks and alt-Rightists are so against NATO. It has nothing to with domestic politics, immigration and diversity.
For Eastern Europe NATO means independence from Russian influence it has been under for most of the previous century, and which has brought poverty and suffering.

You guys claim you're nationalist and for self-determination of countries, then why do to you hate Eastern Europe and want to sell us down the river to Russia?

Russia is cucked nation, with 6% Muslim population which is rapidly growing. They only can project strength through media, such as RT, and military intervening in failed states such as Ukraine and Syria.
>>
>>74882009
>he needs NATO to protect his boypussy

sad! maybe if you knew how to win wars you wouldn't be so scared of a broke country. then again, i guess not everyone can have the privilege of being as powerful as finland
>>
>>74880702
>feed some parts of Ukraine or some baltic states to Putin in exchange of Putin being countrerpart for China
...Or, if Putin go full retard he will sell Taiwan and Korea to China in exchange to shut Russia down for good and normalisation of relations.
>>
>>74882203
I heard you're joining soon

https://euobserver.com/nordic/133493
>>
>>74882412
That would be a super-stupid move. At least Poland has good reason to want allied protection.
>>
File: polska.jpg (64 KB, 720x542) Image search: [Google]
polska.jpg
64 KB, 720x542
>>74882203
Dude Latvia is a tiny flat country with a huge Russian minority. Definitely the weakest of the Baltic states no matter how hard the Latvians will fight. They need outside protection, no way around it. It's not a mater of mindet or mentality, just cold facts.
>>
>>74879397
>do you support war towards fuckers that through out the history been invading your country
It is what they teach you in polish schools? No wonder you so retarded.
>>74880268
>How about you learn Polish-Russia history to understand why most Poles oppose Russia?
Stop being so salty. We did to you same thing you wanted to do to us.
>>74881038
>russia didndu nuffin

>History started only in 1939
>Poland good boy he isnt started invasions of Russian throught most of our history
>Poland isnt annexed our land after we were invaded by mongols
>Poland didnt tried to "polonise" our people and conquer our lands in Time of Troubles

Tl;dr we dont give a shit about your country. You can be buthurt retard but at least dont lie about history of your own country.
>>
>>74882731
Russobot appared.
Evacuate the thread!
>>
>>74882412
>pls die for my tiny country
Ebin, no.
>>
>>74882731
Don't - even - you - dare - to - take - this - thread - off - the - current - rails.

That man already said that he'll NOT change his views on anything, set in stone.
>>
>>74876765
>signals Nato’s beginning to recapture control of Poland
So the jews are actually using force. Is this not the textbook definition of an invasion?
>>74877856
>still using the word ruskie
>
The propaganda must run deep in the cia.
>>
>>74882845
Oy vey
>>
>>74882731
Mate your country threw a fucking misfit fot being portrayed as invaders of Poland in a video game. You're literally a living propaganda and nobody but teenagers who have some sort of a boner for Slavs takes you seriously.
>>
>>74883128
You have to admit Ruskie is a funny word. The CIA got that one right.

It's even funny when Russia clusterbombs kebab and they start franticly shouting
>RUSI RUSI RUSI RUSI
over their radios
>>
>>74881998

obey your grandma or die!
>>
>>74879658
But paraguay, uruguayans and argentinians are latinfags, just like you. Never mind they obliterated 80 % of your male population
>>
So where does this leave Western Europe? We're getting shafted by NATO as cannon fodder to be replaced by mudshits and Russia who see us as a US puppet and the EU a threat to their western border and sphere of influence.

Surely our best prospect is to move to Eastern Europe and then assimilate into those countries if we want to survive?

Besides what to Poles think of the idea of being enriched by Anglos? We're not Germans or Ruskies and we've helped you in the past. That plus we've helped plenty of Poles to get rich here then go back and improve their homeland. Time to return the favour in exchange for help against NATO/globalist ambitions to enrich the eastern parts of Europe?
>>
>>74882662
Its actually not that bad.
Only a small minority of Russians living here are hostile against their country of residence.
A huge part of them are Latvian 'non-Citizens' which means they can't vote.

Opinion polls show that although Russian propaganda on them is almost as effective as on /pol/ and they support annexation of Russia's Crimea, they wouldn't want Latvia to get annexed, because the standard of living and opportunities here are much better than in Russia. And the new generation of feels more aligned to Latvia than Russia.
>>
>>74883153
I don't even know how to respond to you because you are so insignificant.
I bet most people don't even know where are you on the map.
>>
>>74876697
jews and anglos won't ever let slavs unite
we;ll be too powerful for this universe
>>
>>74883196
So, you say Polish people would not have reacted if it was the way around. They pretty much believe they were shoahed by Russians.
And you base geopolitics on a game review, seriously.
>>
>>74881639
So I am a CIA shill because I am calling out the fact that you are sucking Putin dick? Wow.
>>
>>74882971
Something wrong with any of my points?
>>74882971
I understand this.
>>74883196
How its relevant to his whinning?
>>
>>74882731
REMINDER THAT STALIN WAS PLANNING A FULL INVASION OF EUROPE AND HAD BEEN ARMING FOR THIS PURPOSE.

SEE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVqxoA52kjI
>>
>>74882908
At least we still get to exist in Russia's master plan, unlike you.

>Finland should be absorbed into Russia. Southern Finland will be combined with the Republic of Karelia and northern Finland will be "donated to Murmansk Oblast".[1]
>Estonia should be given to Germany's sphere of influence.[1]
>Latvia and Lithuania should be given a "special status" in the Eurasian-Russian sphere

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
>>
>>74882971
Hm thats really makes you think.
>>74882845
>WE WAZ GOOD GUYS AND SHIT
>WE DIDNT JOINED HITLER IN CZEHOSLOVAKIA PATRITION
>SOVIETS INVADED WITH HITLER
>NATO SEND MONEY
Fucking slavs man, you fucks are worthless i am ashamed be one race with you cretins.
>>
>>74883431

Anglos need to defect and help the Slavs win because that's better in every outcome than letting the Jews win.

The age of the Anglo/Germanic is over. But we can't let the kikes win.
>>
>>74883427
You didn't need to respond to that, but it was hilarious seeing you fleeing from a Russian poster, so "oy vey, shut it down"
Did I say I care about my country? I'm white, part Spanish, Dutch/South African, so I don't care about Latinos.
>>
>>74883542
That there is no point to argue with you since most ruskies actually belive they are somekind of saviours and not just animals.
>>74883686
>WE DINDU NUFFIN
>WE WUZ GOOD SLAVS
Stay classy as always Russia.
>>
>>74883508
You shills haven't changed since the 2014 overthrown of Yanukovich in Ukraine, so you have yourselves to blame.
>>
Why does RT spend so much time on /pol/? Go away. This place is wasted effort.
>>
>>74883793
Hey at least it was fun talking with you.
Talking with walking propaganda/brainwashed fellow is no fun.
>>
>>74884013
>calling a Russian poster animal.
>and I'm supposedly the one who's brainwashed.
You are like the jewish shill who call Slavic people non-white.
Are you aware how genetically similar are white Poles and Russians? Also their language and history.
I have studied it, and the first division you had, was because the Poles adopted the Catholicism. That's all there is, you are all very similar, language and genetic wise.
>>
>>74883844
> I cannot answer any of your points so i start insulting you
Typical buthurted polack
>>
>>74881273
IMO chinese military is pathetic in terms of personal effectiveness.I didn't say feed Ukraine, I said parts of Ukraine.
>>74882315
Putin invaded Donbass in hybrid way, not balls in.He is more cautious than people try to pose him.I doubt he will go full retard.And I also think you are wrong on Trump feeding China even more.That's dumb.Plain dumb.Russia aint no threat to America, only to some EU powers and still russian industry has quite huge ties with Europe.So I think you are wrong.Korea as well is too important.If China somehow obtained stable Korea it would be over for everyone.But this scenario has 0% chance of happening straight way.Koreans would never want to join China and Trump or whoever wouldn't give such important country and the consequences would be too big.So I think all of your predictions are wrong.
>>
>>74883953
>not pro-US
>must be a Pootin bot
>>
>>74884013
You should just ask him what's his deal is, and then calmly respond with facts. They actually are on our side.

As someone who works in defense I can defiantly tell that most people here are ignorant teenagers or at least appear as such.
They know nothing about NATO's command structure, policies and what opinions people in there actually have. Guys like that Pargy only know what RT has told them.
>>
>>74884292
>language and history
I think we are beyond that aren't we.
That you don't know jack shit about it and you still don't.
But have some food for thought.
Have you seen how Russian posters answer to other slavic nations when they are accused of crimes they comitted through out the history?
Same shit like in here.
>WE DINDUNUFFIN
>U STARETED IT
>WE WUZ GUD BOYS
When a bunch of nations holds a grudge against one nation and that nations says it's all others fault not theirs, who is at right there.
>>
>>74884328
>ignores claims I made and just points out what he likes
Typical "proofs?" ruskie.
>>
>>74884395
We can start with this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
It's not just RT position to hate NATO, since it is a globalist organization allied with the World Bank and the IMF. You are probably posting from a military base in Latvia.
>>
>>74884395
Why bother?
You won't change anyone minds, it's typical shitfingling thread.
>>
>>74884292
Polish and russians are related less cloze than Checz and Germans, wtf are you talking about.Being related in 9th history doesn't mean anything.Ukrainians are those related to both russians and poles, but polacks and russians hate each other though russian culture is quite popular as something exotic and fun but there is n't really much sympathy for russians in PL
>>
>>74876697

>NATO arrersts

What the fuck that does even mean? NATO doesn´t arrest anyone.
>>
>>74884596
I spent many time learning about cossack history and it's one of the most complicated topics I encountered yet.Poles ignore so much shit they've done just for propaganda and never take the blame.Ukrainian history just IGNORES every deal break cossacks 've done.Russians do the same.It's all a propaganda battle and no one is different.
>>
>>74884596
Sorry, but that's a non-answer. Russia and Poland separated because of religion. Also because of their reigning families wanting to have more land.
You sound like a jew, complaining about the 6 million.
Do you have another historical example to hate Russia?
>>
>>74884956
Retard, they never were one, don't piss people off over topic you don't understand.
>>
>>74884956
And russians (or muscovians or whatever you call them) back at the time were split by ruthenians of different sorts and lithuanians who assimilated into slavs.Later on poland and russia split these people using religious tools, but no one fucking split Russia and Poland, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>74883844
>Stay classy as always Russia.
I never fucking said that we are good guyiz and shit.
But you are lowly slob think those guys who are gonna use you as meat shield against us, are your friends.
And not only that, you are proude to be that shield.
Since that automatically removes any sort of responsibility from actions wich you will performe.
>>
>>74885012
They were slavic tribes, the eastern slavic adopted orthodoxy whilte the western ones adopted catholicism. Where am I wrong? I'm talking about way before the Muscovy duchy.
>>
>>74884663
No. I just was genuinely interest in one question. Do you really believe that it is not you (Poland) started all this shit betwen our countries?
Also
>WE DINDUNUFFIN
>U STARETED IT
>WE WUZ GUD BOYS
it is literally what you did in this thread.
>>
Ignore this retarded Putinbot. He claims to have European blood, like all the country population due to the Triple Alianza war massacre. We're all rapebabies here, so we all have "European" blood.

Also this functional nigger doesn't realize he's as irrelevant to the posters here to any other country in the planet. Nobody but ourselves are going to make anything good or bad about this hellish piece of land.
Putin is not going to remove Cartes from the power like in your wet dreams, you """"white"""" nigger. Start hard working like our parents should've done in the last century instead of becoming more and more retarded over time so they actually WANT a dictator. After that, MAYBE your children will at least have something civilized to live here.
>>
>>74884956
Nah, I already told you twice and I will tell one last time.
You don't know jack shit about Polish-Russian history and relationship.
Otherwise you would not spew such bullshit.
>>74884942
Ukraine is not real country :^)
But yeah, we did fought with Cossaks and did some damage.
>>
>>74884906
It's disinfo... Look at White Genocide Project. com if you want to see the real story about these anti-whites.
>>
>>74884761
you are just our retarded kid, get lost.
you fucking mutant.
>>
Polacks are seriously shooting themself in the foot with their anti-Putin frenzy. It wasnt 'NATO' who arrested that guy, it was the polish secret police. The current polish government has in fact already offended NATO forces in their country multiple times. Polish police raiding a NATO facility etc.

Only reason the polish government is still in office is their geopolitical cluelessness, their lack of political direction when it comes to a coherent foreign policy, and their apparent general stupidity.
>>
>>74881709
Amen
>>
>>74885265
blyyyyyad, get cancer, degenerate, and learn topic deeper.I wont lecture you, I am not on school practice.
>>
>>74885435
fucking rude ivan
>>
File: 1463774699693.gif (2 MB, 200x185) Image search: [Google]
1463774699693.gif
2 MB, 200x185
>>74885451
where do you get this (dis)information? krauttimes daily?
>>
>>74885347
So you can't get any specific example, but you still hate Russia that much?
>>74885302
I have no idea what you are talking about, I don't even care about Paraguayan politics. I give no shit about worthless mixed aboriginals, whether paraguayan or not. Derailing.
>>
>>74885435
Укpaинa-плoд yeбищнoй пoлитики пo accимиляции, caми винoвaты.Pycины выдeлилиcь в oтдeльный нapoд дoвoльнo paнo, нo вы впoлнe мoгли миpнo интeгpиpoвaть yкpaинцeв или нaoбopoт, accимилиpoвaть.Ho eбyчaя нeпocлeдoвaтeльнaя пoлитикa вce зaпopoлa для вac.Caми винoвaты.
>>
>>74885576
That was the conclusion that I got from learning history. You can give me another one, where you explain what is the root cause of historical Polish-Russian rivalry.
>>
>>74885667
shut up aleksi.
>>
>>74885722
bla bla bla, to hell you go austrian hungarian lapdog.
>>
>>74885855
What makes you think there is a root cause? It's literally 1000 years of really fucked up shit done to each other almost every single generation.
>>
>>74885435
Well, to add, I am not some ukrainian nationalist, but if ukrainians are not real nation, who were Russia, Austria, Poles, Romania and Czechoslovaks dealing with all these years?

>>74885855
The roots of conflict were territorial, the instruments of splitting ruthenians were religious.Poles and russians are less related than you would think, its more like with germanic tribes.>>74886031
Ivan in denial.If ukrainians are not real who were you dealing with for hundreds of years?Ghosts?
>>
Britanistan and Germanistan proving onece again how mentally handicapped they are when it comes down to Eastern European politics.
>>
>>74876697
Russian world is bad news. Unfortunately, retaining pro-Russian forces is the only way for Polacks to remain as a nation. There is a war going on against the white people and civilization. The kikes are exterminating everyone, breeding the ultimate slave race. Western Europe and America are lost; Eastern Europe is next in line. You, guys, don't have much of a choice: it's either allying sith the East or destruction and slavery.
>>
>>74885215
You are projecting so hard we should screen this in cinemas.
>>
>>74886181
You either engage in discussion or simply stay quiet.
>>
>>74886181
Letting Germany think it was a real country again was a mistake.
>>
>>74885285
Where did I stated Polan dindunuffin?
Hint, nowhere because I never said anything bout it.
And no it's not us, fault is at both sides, you just did worse crimes.
>>
>>74886237
Isn't your country like 15% kebab?
>>
>>74886237

..and this is the way forward for those left in the West who still want to fight. Flee the west, it's already lost, but settle and get ready to dig in and fight with the locals when the globalists come for Eastern Europe.
>>
File: CNazg4IUEAAS31s.jpg large.jpg (71 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
CNazg4IUEAAS31s.jpg large.jpg
71 KB, 640x625
>>74884719
>NATO, WB, IMF bad.
>Military bases bad
>Russia good

Ok, whats wrong with Gladio? It was a normal plan in an event of a war. It would be stupid not to use Nationalist paramilitaries, heck, I would join!

This might be strawman, but let me check if its true:
If you believe those bombings in 1970's and 1980's were done by the CIA, you probably also believe that London bombings and Paris shootings were CIA too, right?

Only poor, lazy people and countries who can't pay back hate WB and IMF. Latvia suffered a lot from the 2009 financial crisis and we borrowed a couple of billion. By 2014 we had payed it back. IMF thought us balance a budged and the economy is slowly growing again. No problem at all.

I'm posting from home. Defense does not always mean you have to be in the military.

If you look and compare NATO exercises with Russia(pic related) Russia is much more agressive.
>>
>>74885855
Also to add, when the first conflicts between poles and Rus happened, the church wasn't split that much as it was right now, it was in 1054 and the modern western ukrainian lands were contested by poles and ruthenians from 980 to 1030.Then Galicia-Volhynia rose up and first polish-russian conflicts were in like 15th century.
>>
>>74886503
>Ok, whats wrong with Gladio?
I was wondering what his issue with this was also since he claims to hate Jews so much.

One would think an operation that refused gommies with extreme prejudice would be right up his alley.
>>
File: 1463651460753.jpg (48 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
1463651460753.jpg
48 KB, 365x444
>>74886287
Are you telling me that i am wrong?
Are you willing to kill yourself?
You really think that ballistic shield will save you?
I dont give a flying fuck about you. but coming from your side i would stay neutral.
Insted you acting like a chihuahua with stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>74886503

The bombings in the 1970s were a Gladio black ops. That's how the entire NATO operation was revealed to the public in the first place.

False flag 'communist' terror attacks to prevent the italian communist party from winning the election. That's not a conspiracy theory, that's a historic fact.
>>
>>74886681
>You really think that ballistic shield will save you?
What's likely to save them is the fact that Russia wouldn't dare test the ballistic shield while they're allied to the US and our 10k nukes.
>>
>>74886170
>If ukrainians are not real
You are not real nation you faggot.
>>
>>74886754
>False flag 'communist' terror attacks to prevent the italian communist party from winning the election. That's not a conspiracy theory, that's a historic fact.
And? You're welcome Italy. Communism is ass.
>>
>>74886681
I stated when thread started that I would love for Poland to be neutral but that's not possible because of you.
Poland leaves NATO? Gets fucked by Russia sooner or later
Poland stays in NATO? Poland used as battlefield.
Poland joins Russia? Polish Peoples Republic 2.0

Unless you see a better way out, tell me about it.
>>
>>74886503
Gladio is still ongoing, by overthrowing the Yanukovich government with paramilitaries trained in Poland and Lithuania, Right Sector and and Azov. Training terrorists it's an agressive action. And after getting rid of the Yanukovich gov, they sold the country to the IMF.
>>
>>74886929
Would you be against a Slavic Union, with Russia and the other slavic speaking countries?
>>
>>74879397
1612 never happened and Poland dindu nuffin, am I right?
>>
>>74887059
They were in one twice already in case you hadn't noticed.

Didn't go so well. They were sort of starved, murdered, and robbed.
>>
>>74886593
Italy and Germany were also divided in hundreds of duchies and kingdoms, but they still knew they were germans and Italians. So your example doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>74886929

Neutrality alongside other V4 nations and a shit load of Western European migrants with a vested stake in protecting the neutrality of that bloc from both Russian expansionism and enrichment from globalism and islam.
>>
>>74886894
Well, I think ruthenians and proto-russians or muscovits or whatever could be one but poles and russians literally created ukrainians with their actions.I am asking again if ukrainians are not real why do you struggle to assimilate them even after centuries of banning them in theaters, literature and politics?
>>
>>74887059
With Russia being the main voice like Germany is in EU?
Yeah, definetly against.
Slavic Union without Russia? I'm fine with it.
>>74887109
And you repaid us with partitions, hell I would say you overdid it.
>>
>>74886400
>Where did I stated Polan dindunuffin?
You never mention anything about why Russia did what Russia did. You just started ranting about how Russia always fucked Poland (attack Poland in 1939,Katyn) and we will did do it again. Failing to mention that you were doing same shit to us in different points of time. So for me it dindunuffin. It is like garmans crying about killed german civilians in WW2.
>And no it's not us, fault is at both sides, you just did worse crimes.
No. Our sins just more fresh in memory of your nation. But you cannot know which crimes are worse.
>>
>>74887183
That time it was controlled by jews and soviets. But what about a nationlistic Slavic union?
>>
>>74887192
Possible when EU falls appart.
>>
>>74876697
Sounds like someone was being a bad, baaaad goy.
>>
>>74887185
well, not really. "Italians" didn't really exist before the 18th century when it was united, before that everyone spoke different languages and stuff
>>
>>74887185
Incorrect. Even in Italy today you have people that struggle with identifying as Italian. This was especially pronounced in Italy prior to Mussolini. In fact that's one of the reasons Victor Emmanuel put him in charge because he thought he was the only one who would be able to prevent blakanization.
>>
>>74886847
Nigger, this shield will only decrease number of stockpiles that will drop on US soil.
Now get back to your faggotry agenda you opressed black minority.
>>
>>74887319
Then that would be the first time they were absorbed by Russia dummy, it was still really shit for Poles.
>>
>>74887316
>Russia always fucked Poland
Never said that.
>our sins are fresh
>what is parition of Poland
>>
File: 1393984381985.jpg (109 KB, 644x960) Image search: [Google]
1393984381985.jpg
109 KB, 644x960
>>74886754
>False flag 'communist' terror attacks to prevent the italian communist party from winning the election.
I seriously see nothing wrong with that.

>>74886934
>Gladio is still ongoing
You will have to back that up somehow, even if its true, I again see nothing wrong with that. But I seriously doubt that.

>they sold the country to the IMF
What benefit could they possibly have, seriously?
>>
>>74887185
Okay.Poles are poles, ruthenians are ruthenians and are split, western ukrainian cities are contested zone and thought of themselves as westernized ruthenians, muscovites are very close to ruthenians and back at that time are considered the same (until Russia formed).Germany had such thing as HRE while slavs had no such thing, so this example is false.Italy is false as well as >>74887374
this guy said.So there is 2 versions.First one is poles and modern russians are close relatives.Other is they are not close relatives.BUt you are wrong on the statement they are two nations split by religion, do you at least agree on that?
>>
>>74887403
So what? We'll all be dead anyway which is why all your impoverished third world nations threats ring completely hollow.
>>
File: v9lJGs8Dzpw.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
v9lJGs8Dzpw.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>74886929
>Poland leaves NATO?
You cant leave nato you cuck, they will never give up on that much of a meatshield.
Oh my...wait , you think you have control over yourself?
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>74887272
>you
The Netherlands was involved in partitions of Poland now?

Your complete inability to even distinguish flags makes me severely doubt your ability to do critical thinking.
>>
>>74887374
>>74887382
So, people never felt Italic? Doubtful. I know there are differences between Northern and Southern Italy, but Northern Italians probably felt they were related.
>>
>>74887382
This. Lombards do not consider anyone south of them to be European.
>>
>>74887255
>ruthenians
are an ethnic group you sick fuck
Gosh bydlo get lost.
>>
>>74887742
>So, people never felt Italic?
Not until very very recently as you have just by told by a fucking Italian.
>>
>>74887676
>expected thoughfull reply
>maybe insight as to how russia would feel about it
>recived shitpost
Never change Russia.
>>
>>74887322

Matter of time. Russia is trying to push the EU over the cliff before it collapses internally and the few of us left in the West that realise the EU is a long-term death sentence are trying to push it off the cliff by leaving.

Brexit will probably fail, but there's got to be otherways of killing the EU. Crashing the German economy looks like one prospect. Perhaps Le Pen is another avenue, but that looks more remote now after Austria failed in the same everyone against the nationalist battle.
>>
>>74887515
Not all of course. Just last ones. And It is not like you didnt tried the same shit. It just we are more successful.
>>
>>74887717
I thought I was replying to same Russian I was talking with, my fault, sorry.
>>
>>74887059
>Would you be against a Slavic Union
Nice meme name for Russian satellites.
>>
>>74887742
They felt related somehow but not one.I don't concider myself one with Belorussians though some of modern Belarussian lands were inhabited by literally the same people that inhabited Kiev.
>>74887831
Never said ruthenians were nation, I agree on the fact they are ethnic group, wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>74887839
Sure, and he knew how his ancestors felt. The italian duchies shared languages, ancestors, where part of the Romans, so it's doubtful Northern Italians didn't feel affinity toward each others. In fact, the small kingdoms intermarried between each others.
>>
>>74886413
Our kebab are different. They mostly don't come from outside. Most of them live in their own regions, which the Russian Empire acquired sometime during its history. They might not be generally very pleasant or integrating people, but they are mostly a far cry from Saudi or African psychopaths.

And they are definitely not treated very well by anyone: in their own land, they are governed by Moscow-appointed tyrants. Their local police will fuck them up and kill them if they are suspected of having ties with terrorists. In the European parts of Russia, many of them are a subject for close police examination. And as for illegals, they basically don't have any rights in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fkGxqAFkOk
>>
>>74887403
Not entirely true. A large component is the THAAD systems, which counter MRBMs that don't have the range to hit the US.

Besides, hasn't there been a shift in development focus towards over-south-pole weapons, since the North and over Europe is essentially covered?

Also
>this entire thread
>continuing the Us vs Them narratives of ultimate evils instead of nation-states with their own goals
>implying either BIG BAD EVIL actually is against the real evil of Israel - yes Russia, Putin sucks up to them too

Russia gets bonus points for actually running the field in manipulating western politics like no-one has ever seen before though.
National broadcasters as agitprop, contradicting messages broadcast vs what's expressed at home, financial and political support of "far" right and left groups.
>>
>>74883634
>he thinks Finland is as easy to take as some shitty, barren baltic country
>he thinks Pooty would endanger the good ties that he has with our government
>he thinks he's the one who gets the special status
Okay, son. You do know that Dugin's just a crackpot?
>>
>>74887871
>we are more succesfull
I cannot deny that.
I asked Paraguey guy
>When a bunch of nations holds a grudge against one nation and that nations says it's all others fault not theirs, who is at right there.

The one who was stronger army.
And Russia has stronger army, so you can chose what was right or wrong.
>>
>>74883844
Tbh, you kurwaniggers are the same kind of animals judging from your behavior.
>>
>>74887841
>damagecontrol\10

No wait you really think you can go rouge on nato after all that they done to you in order to keep you in?
That some sort of new level.
Man you almost hit
>ukraine is a real country
Level of delusion.
Dont scary me like that.
>>74887672
>So what?
Nothing, we still have soviet hive cities in Ural mountains.
>>
>>74887844
If you wanna crash German economy just embargo Poland since they make a lot of deals here and don't even pay taxes.
>>
>>74888065
Poles married into Ruthenian duchies as well and even were allies and enemies and had many relations, that's just you who doesn't understand what a concept of difference between being related and being one nation.
>>74888187
Can confirm, Kazan muslims are quite assimilated and many modern muslims would call them decadent.Most muslims in civilized part of russia are different from those apes in Europe.The second part isn't quite true.Russia is quite peaceful in resolving religious conflicts though anti-terrorism measures are harsh, this is true.
>>
Probably actually were taking money from russia to spy
It's a pretty common thing

>Together with 150 leaders and militants from across the whole world, he participated in 2005 in the Axis for Peace Congress organized in Brussels by Thierry Meyssan. Over the last 10 years, he has made many trips with Thierry Meyssan, notably to China, Iran, Kirghizstan, Lebanon, Russia, Syria and the European Union.
Why is he meeting and taking trips with an edgy anti-white muslim leftist?
>>
>>74885721
>Fucking Emu with proxy
Stop failing for his baits and feeding him with prescious (You)s.
>>
>>74888065
None of that changes the fact that they did not feel Italian.

Honestly I really can't understand why you're questioning a native on Italian something that was documented in detail all the way up until the 40s, which is that there was very little enthusiasm for an Italian national identity within Italy. And it's still evident today.

No offense but you're creating a "believe me or your own lying eyes" scenario.
>>
>>74888345
Jeez you are projecting again, but this time it's full blown movie, like you live in your own reality or something.
>>
>>74887561
I have followed the Ukrainian conflict since 2014, extremely closedly and real time, so I know where the paramilitaries came and where trained. The EU and the USA gave a lot of money to their related NGOs, and there is a lot more than that. No need to doubt that, it's even admited by prowestern geopolitical analysts like George Friedman.
And yes, they did sell their country to the IMF and EU corporations. Just search the news, and you will the pattern.
>>
>>74888297
Rich coming from mongol
>>
>>74888515
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Padanian_nationalism
Read this
>>
>>74887965
So how ruthenials bein a ethnic groupe evaluete ukraine to real nation status?
Ruthenans lived there for shit load of time. they werent part of Kievan rus.
Stop making things up. You are artificial nation.
That were used only as weapont against us by AustoHungary and in the same order by soviets just for another Vote in UN.
The little they knew that UN aint work for shit.
>>
>>74888522
Every country planted it's agents among politicians and oligarchs in Ukraine for 20 years, it's true.
>>
>>74883634
>At least we still get to exist in Russia's master plan, unlike you.

Whaaaaat? i would take a Fin over you fucks any time.
>>
>>74876697
Good job! Finally!
>>
>>74887889
The point is, you filthy immigrant pole stealing Dutch jobs, ruining our youth employment, is that every country on this earth has invaded its neighbours when they were weak.

You are no better than the Russians. You invaded them, they invaded you. Get over it. The issues at stake are far more important than wars between nations.
It is about the survival of our race, our culture and our values. You as the Polish are far better off joining the Russians than us.
If you side with the fag loving Jews of the EU, we will execute you with the rest of the EU scum when the revolution in the west happens. More and more EU countries are turning right wing.

Commie scum like you wont survive one way or another.
>>
>>74888693
Seems to validate my point that even modern day Italian identity is fracturous.
>>
>>74888517
where am i projecting exactly.
I am there willing to hear you out.
>>
>>74886916
So much for that appreciation of democracy.
>>
>>74888522
You convinced me
>>
>>74888880
>Commie scum like you wont survive one way or another
>join Russia
Stop contradicting yourself.
Joining Russia would be idiotic for Poland, look how much it helped poland to "forcefully" join Russia.
Another Ruskie Commie loving faggot.
>>
>>74888898
I never claimed there was affinity between southern and northern italians, but historically, there has been affinity between Northern italians, so many of those kingdoms were somewhat artificial.
>>
>>74888880
Send your Poles to America, we like them.

They love freedom and hate commies and browns just like we do.
>>
>>74888988
>No wait you really think you can go rouge on nato after all that they done to you in order to keep you in?
Feel free to tell me where I stated that, hell you can even say "implied".
>>
>>74889018
>communism
>democratic
Yuropoor Jewish education strikes again.
>>
>>74888559
>this coming from a vodkanigger leeching on EU benefits like an actual nigger
Tone it down a bit or we'll cut your gibsmedats & sell your ass to ivan.
>>
Instead of wasting money on another cold war for another 40 years do you think Russia would be up to split a moonbase with the USA after Trump & Newt win?
>>
>>74889152
What the fuck????
You said i were projecting some things while living in my own world.
Than told you to
>I am there willing to hear you out.
Point it out and tell me where i am wrong.
shut up i am waiting.
>>
>>74889409
It's you who puts words in my mouth so it's your job.
I gave you what IF options.
Poland leaving NATO is impossible.
>>
>>74889187
>it's only democracy if it panders to me
No wonder modern SJWs spawned from you amerimutts.
>burger talking about education
http://fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
>>
>>74879658
Russians are slavic? Especially Putin lol, they are Mongols mostly!
>>
File: 1391847848471.gif (796 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
1391847848471.gif
796 KB, 245x150
>>74889360
>mfw Poland actually pays more than recives to EU
Enjoy your Abduls and Jamals breeding with your women senpai.
>>
>>74889504
Are you trolling me?
>>
I usually stand in awe when faced with level of butthurt my brethren can display, but honestly russfilth is not far behind in that regard if at all.

I guess waging wars for over 1000 years with your neighbour makes you dislike him - WHO KNEW RIGHT?

I still believe there is a chance to normalize relations with Russia to the point where we are more interested in making money than throwing propaganda at each-other.

As for Nato.. well.. we need at least 5+ more years for our military to get to the point where we won't just be wiped out in first wave. No one here is naive and think Nato will help us unconditionally - if they won't see us being able to withstand long enough, they WILL left us behind period.

Unless, Russia will collapse thx to China and we won't need Nato any more...
>>
>>74889562
Communism is fundamentally undemocratic no matter how many mental gymnastics you do.
>>
>>74889746
That is my line.
>>
>>74876697
>>74876765

Great news. Zmiana is a well-known fifth column even more obvious than the so-called Putin trolls. Of course everybody knew that and it wasn't considered a party you could support or vote for.
>>
>>74888433
>The second part isn't quite true.Russia is quite peaceful in resolving religious conflicts
Most non-Muslims fled their regions during the nineties, when they were in open rebellion and there was a full-scale civil war over there. So there aren't that many religious conflicts there. In other regions, religions do co-exist peacefully, that's true.

All in all, Chechnya or Dagestan or somesuch are not very pleasant places to live in. They are predominantly Islamic, they have deep clan traditions, and the police forces there are like Judge Dredd gone fully corrupt. They're still far better than Africa or Saudi Arabia or Londonistan in 20 years.
>>
File: kurwaniggers.jpg (92 KB, 940x635) Image search: [Google]
kurwaniggers.jpg
92 KB, 940x635
>>74889649
>vodkanigger lying & rewriting history
And there it is again, behaving like actual niggers in 'murica
>WE WUZ
>WE BUILT DIZ COUNTRY PICKING COTTON
Shame.
>>
>>74889868
Pretty based you guys ban the fuck out of communist parties there, ngl.

Why doesn't Czechia do this?
>>
>>74889818
well now i kinda confused.
>>
>>74886413
>historical kebab is exactly like new welfare-seeking kebab

Literally New World mentality.
>>
>>74890050
>not showing from which year this graph is
>finno-mongol so buttmad bout poles he shitposts about them on anonymous taiwanese sand painting imageboard
>>
>>74890147
All kebab needs to die, no exceptions.
>>
>>74890105
I wanted your insight, you gave me shitpost.
>>
>>74890050
>finland talking shit

dude your a bigger sweden just with less rapeugees, your women want the bbc but they just won't stay glued too your poor country.
>>
>>74889076
>join Russia
I did not say that. I said, better join with Russia and fight EU degeneracy, than join the EU and be attacked by Russia while the EU destroys itself. All the major EU countries (Germany, UK, France) will become right wing in due time. The Netherlands and Belgium, maybe next year. You think we will let filthy traitors like you live when we defeat the EU? Never.
>>
>>74890297
How about let EU fall appart and make V4 real?
>>
>>74889805
Democracy is based on what the majority of people want & their decisions should be respected whether the results are for fascism or communism. And this is why it fails because it will never be followed correctly.
>>
>>74890050
Yeah.. that graph is not accurate since 2015? But hey.. let's link more out dated info...
>>
>>74890297
I don't think Poles really give a fuck about the EU.

Maybe I'm misreading things but I always got the impression that as long as they were able to put food on the table and keep Russia out they'd be happy.
>>
>>74890256
you wanted insight on what?
>>
>>74890364
Incorrect.
>>
>>74890352
Even if V4, you would still be occupied by NATO and the same international corporations. Can you grasp this? You may as well say you love the EU.
>>
>>74880268
Ho about you face the reality and accept that independent Poland can't exist? It has either to be German or Russian protectorate.
In the current historic context it means either be flooded by niggers or be flooded by vodka.
>>
>>74890076
Yeah there are banned. And recently the president signed a law that bans any form of communist commemoration. Even names of the street that have some vaguely commie-related names. It will cost some money but I guess it had to be done.

And Zmiana was just a Putin-funded organization that had a name "party" in the name for some reason.
>>
>>74890496
What do you think Poland should do.
>>
>>74890606
It did exist and it will exist, no matter how much you wanna deny it Hanz.
How about you face the reality and accept that Germany has been ruining Europe for century?
>>
>>74890495
Well.. we joined EU with different idea in mind than where EU is now heading. We joined EU to gain benefits of normalized economics - NOT to create United States of Europe.
>>
>>74890590
V4 would turn out to be like Switzerland.
Just netural land between West and East.
>>
>>74890205
It's from 2 years ago, bum.
>le buttmad mongol xD t. a 3rd world nation
Of course I am mad because of parasites like you & Greece.
>>74890292
>poor
http://fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/rich-countries/the-10-best-countries-in-the-world-officially/?view=all
Don't see you there, as expected.
Also
>americuck projecting his cuckold fantasies to others
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html
>>
>>74890785
>2years ago
You do know that data is irrelevant because it's outdaded.
I know why you won't post current one, because it would mean I was right and you were wrong.
>>
File: 1457808271085.gif (663 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457808271085.gif
663 KB, 500x375
>>74890606
>It has either to be German or Russian protectorate.
There is always a third way.

Don't we still occupy you?
>>
>>74890714
It didn't since the 17th century.
And it sure doesn't exist now. You are our slaves. We give you money you give us back by buying our goods and adding to your debt. Poland is completely owned by Germany now, including the Polish media, banking and production.
>>
>>74890562
>Democracy is based on what the majority of people want & their decisions should be respected whether the results are for fascism or communism
>Incorrect
Ebin. As I said, a failed system because everyone wants to be pandered to.
>>
>>74890756
Right, and now you mostly have all that so I figured you guys didn't really care about the EU one way or another nowadays.
>>
>>74890783
No, that's not how it works. You would still be NATO, and subjected to the same org like the IMF and the world bank.
The V4 or Intermarium meme came from NATO shills to justify nationalists to stay in NATO and be antagonistic to Russia. You have been lied to.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.