[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France has been a belligerent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: 1463955026361.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1407) Image search: [Google]
1463955026361.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1407
There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France has been a belligerent in 49 of them, and the United Kingdom in 43.
Among the 185 battles that France has delivered over the past 800 years, armies have won 132 of them, and 43 have lost, leaving only 10 undecided battles

Giving the French military's record of victories in Europe and therefore the world. France is the nation that has participated in the largest number of battle and war throughout the history of mankind.

- Of the 800 recent years France fought about over 200 years against England over 150 years against the Germanic nations, over 190 years against the Spanish / Portuguese, and facing many other nations still.

Although often these wars led against France was outnumbered face a coalition of many nations aimed at destroying it.

France, warlike nation par excellence, the strategy deployed by these generals are still studied today, including the campaigns of Napoleon Bonaparte.

On all fronts and continents, France was able to show to the world what it was worth in battle.

But France is also the one that has colonized England in 1066, this Frenchified country for centuries to the point that 40% of English words are of French origin.

This is the eldest daughter-nation of the church, because the first barbarian King of Europe converted is Clovis 1st, King of the Franks, it is the protector of Christendom, even in its national borders we feels for.

The country that dismantled the old Holy Roman Empire. Allowing Germany to be born 65 years later.

The country that allowed the independence of the USA by fighting in America against the British.

The country of "Dynasties" Many Europeans King have French ancestry.

Under Saint Louis, France is the richest country and most populous of Europe and most developed on the intellectual and artistic planning and influencing Europe.
>>
>>74868842
Native Americans nicknamed the King of France the Grand Onontio "the highest mountain of the earth", at the end of the Seven Years War, then overwhelmed by the French defeat and their fate lay in the hands of the English who exterminate them by after.

The country that has dominated Europe for several century making its most frequented and popular royal court of Europe Kings.

The country of humanism and human right and first Modern European democracy.

France is the second nation in the world to have made the greatest invention and discovery.

The second largest colonial empire in the world, stretching across continents and oceans.

The second largest global maritime space behind the USA and some areas could legitimize, then world number 1 ranking of maritime possession across the Globe.

- This is the greatest nation in the European Union in terms of area.
- First European agricultural power and 4 th World.
- 4th global military power and 1 European era.
- 6th World Economic power.
- Permanent Member of the UN alongside the US, Russia, China and England.
- 2nd industrial and commercial power in Europe.

France is also the 3 rd world country to have made the atomic bomb.
France is also a space power, the third nation to conquer space, greater spatial budjet European agency.
France is also renowned gastronomy worldwide.
France is also the first nation in terms of Art.

The French language is the second language taught in the world, the Francophonie brings together 49 countries around the world gathered in the Permanent Council of the Francophonie meeting every 2 years.
- French is now the fifth most spoken language in the world with 274 million speakers
- French is the third language of business worldwide
- French is the 4th Internet language.
>>
>>74868888
checked
>>
>>74868888
nice you france fucker
>>
>>74868888
Checked, you vain Frenchie.
>>
>>74868842
Guess i'm a #Cruzmissile now.
>>
>>74868842
and if FN loses all was for naught.
So you better get working.
>>
>>74868842
O K
>>
>>74869856
How ironic of you goldbergwitzstein
>>
>>74868842
Francés is the origion of evil: 1789
>>
>>74868888
>France is also the first nation in terms of Art.

He actually believes this
>>
>>74870261
France* origin*
>>
>>74868842
ol france buddy, I love you so much
>>
its 2016 yo
france is dying
>>
I'm pretty sure we're not in a democracy.
>>
>>74870298
I mean considering we had the best litterature, the best painters and arguably the best musicians (Mozart was a hack btw), I'd say it is quite true. Oh yeah, and have you heard of Renaissance?
>>
>>74868888
Nice quads
>>
>>74869986
You better kiss our ass, French Jews who migrated to Israel favor FN, cuck.
>>
>>74870438
No way... best music is Germanic. By far.
>>
>>74870438
You do realize art is subjective, right?
>>
>>74870629
No its fucking not, and I know you're problaby baiting but this is one of the sentence that triggers me the most
>>
>>74870544
How's the alya for french jews in Israel? I'm curious
>>
>>74870599
Mozart was famous for being a kid, Beethoven wasn't half bad but went to shit once he became deaf, Wagner did fucking operas, Back was good I'll give you that and Handle was really British. So yeah, Germany has the best composers is a meme
>>
File: 1463409941960.png (244 KB, 696x4032) Image search: [Google]
1463409941960.png
244 KB, 696x4032
Vive la France !
>>
>>74870544
Oh so you flee France leaving us with communitarian Jews? That's great Shlomo, thanks!
>>
File: 1461662332454.jpg (25 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1461662332454.jpg
25 KB, 375x500
>>74868842
>>74868888
and yet you lost to a bunch of rice farmers in Vietnam and goat fuckers in Algeria, and got fucked by Hitler.
>>
>>74870629
only shitty modern art thanks to relativism.
I love France I want you to be uncucked and denegrified
>>
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html
>>
Friendly reminder that France supported the Turkish invading scumbags throughout 3 centuries during their heyday on Balkans and to Vienna. Fuck France, I'm so glad they're getting overrun by niggers and sandniggers.
>>
>>74868888
>4th global military power and 1 European era

Just saying, we are 4th in the world and 1st in Europe.
Also, you lost your glory in 1815. Sorry Frenchie, we can both cry about our former glory, eh?
>>
>>74868842

And yet, when it comes to military history, your utterly embarassing performance in the most WW2 is what you will be forever remembered for.

Shows you that a big enough screw-up can outweight all accomplishments.
>>
what are some good history books about France? Except for Jacques Bainville's one?
>>
>>74871049
I don't know enough about Indochina but we won the military aspect of the war in Algeria. However as you would know if you were educated, these wars are politically lost before they even start
>>
>>74868842
>France is the nation that has participated in the largest number of battle and war throughout the history of mankind.

are you sure about that?
>>
>>74868842
Yet you lose to the Nazi war machine in a really short period,
>>
>>74871246

yeah what about China for instance ?
>>
>>74871171
Until the next big war.
>>
>>74868842
You got me convinced, I'm a #FrenchNuclearMissile now.
>>
File: no.jpg (56 KB, 804x604) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
56 KB, 804x604
>>74871161
Even americans think like that, see pic

>>74871246
Who still exist.
>>
>>74868842
You guys smell weird as fuck.
>>
>>74868842
So are you guys going to be the ones to start the pan-European revolution or what?
>>
u mad surrender-monkey
>>
>>74871460
Too much cheese
>>
>>74871373
China lost against France and UK.
>>
File: 1454151995950.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1454151995950.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>74871246
>implying roaches is counted among mankind
>>
>>74868842
Poland fought a far superior force to the last man and the French surrendered as soon as Rommel got behind their lines. That's the basis of the idea that modern French are cowards and that's also why that epithet is appropriate.
>>
>>74871538

shh, let nations with proper history talk about history.

>>74871408

interesting, will check. thanks.
>>
>>74871198
Your country suck at colonialism, and you are always at second place, behind Great Britain. If you love french so much and feel that your country is great, prove it by getting rid of shitskins in your country. Maybe then I will respect you for standing up for your country for once. Look at Great Britain, even if they will lose Brexit, at least they have the guts to take the risk, unlike French who would rather wait and watch. Long Live the British Empire, French is irrelevant in the eyes of the queen
>>
>>74870904
Schütz, Bruckner, Wagner, Schubert, Schumann, Manheim School, Weber, Haydn, Mendelssohn, Telemann, Brahms, Scernzy, Strausses... yes, and this is only the start
>>
>>74871674
>Malaysia

Stopped reading right here
>>
>>74871377
what next big war, youre being replaced by filth.
there wont be a france anymore in next big war.
>>
>>74871658
Like you have any history other than denying a genocide and conquering everything, then fall so much apart that you get defeated by Italy and have to beg England to stop Greece.
>>
>>74871366

Let's be fair here, even if it will always remain a shameful stain in France's history, the Nazi were steamrolling pretty much anyone back in the days.
They were organized, professional, trained since 1933, they had greatly modernised their army and, most importantly, they were absolutely dedicated and driven by their leader and ideology.
It took the US, Britain and Russia to bring it down, three countries that were the most powerful in the world and basically unconquerable.
> Britain is an island, they endured hell bet they couldn't get fucked by surprise by a shit ton of panzers.
> Russia, a gigantic ice desert with people ready to die for every scratch of it
> The US, a world away from Germany who had its hands tied with fighting the both aforementioned countries as well as cleaning the mess of its own Allies (Italy).

We lost, shamefully, and we collaborated, which is unexcusable, at least for the collaboration part.
But holding your ground against Nazi Germany in its prime was a feat beyond any country that didn't already have a war economy and a geostrategical advantage (which we didn't have since neighbouring flat countries).
Not to mention that unlike the Nazis, French people were ill-lead and, most importantly, didn't want to fight.
WWI had been enough for us.
>>
>>74871674
Fig 1: A Brit going make on his original holy land.
>>
>>74871898
The burgers collaborated even more. The nazis literally ran on Rockfeller oil. The tankers were the only ones allowed to cross the blockade.
>>
>>74871366
France lost 1,150,000 people in WW1, a generation lost. They were not interested in repeating that.
>>
File: 250px-El_Empecinado_de_Goya.jpg (14 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
250px-El_Empecinado_de_Goya.jpg
14 KB, 250x333
>>74868842
You don't seem to remember how this ugly son of a bitch made your almighty God emperor of the french dictatorship republic look like a retarded kid
>>
>>74871876

>dane trying to talk about history

ok, ok continue jumping around.
>>
>>74872138

Yes but as history is written by the winners, we must atone for it for yet quite some time while the U.S. is still allowed to believe they single handedly defeated the Nazis while it was, in fact, mostly thanks to the Russians.
>>
>>74871674
>Malaysia
10/10 on the Malaise scale of Carrefour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XL8q3h63Wc
>>
>>74872224
Right, like we have none - Oldest surviving nation in history, nah we don't have any.

Wtf you even doing on this christian board, turkroaches not welcome.
>>
>>74871829
>he fell for le /pol/ meme
They don't want to be here thus they don't stay. Paris was always shit and is a trap for tourists. Our military is still top notch.
>>
>>74868888
>France is also the 3 rd world country

agreed.
>>
>>74868842
And now it's full of Islamic niggers.
Congratulations on losing.
>>
>>74868888
> France is the second nation in the world to have made the greatest invention and discovery.

Who's the first?
>>
>>74871898
>The england win ww2 meme

Anglo loose just like us, russia won alone.
For ameritard the two major russian victory happaned before the US material support, they start receive furniture after the nazi defeat.

We loose WW2 because of our incredibly shitty gov.
Blum(a jew) refuse a professional army in the 30' and the same people refuse to finish the maginot line
>>
>>74869856
We still like him way better than you, kike.
>>
>>74872479

Our eternal rivals the Brits I'd wager.
>>
>>74872383
a leaf

l
e
a
f
>>
>>74872219
>surrendering to a frenchie
Why do we want to separate
>>
File: loosers.jpg (42 KB, 480x340) Image search: [Google]
loosers.jpg
42 KB, 480x340
>>74868842

Doesnt matter. They still got raped in WW2 and got their asses kicked in vietnam because some faggot gook smuggled a canon to the top of some mountain.
>>
>>74872479
Relevant video (with based danger as bg music)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UepY3presEU
>>
>>74872557
It looks hard to quantify.
I'd say France/Germany/Great Britain are pretty much ex aequo when it comes to discoveries and inventions.
>>
>>74872529
Don't forget that, like in WWI, the US were actively commercing with Germany to then kill them when they were weak and tired.
Truly the scum of the earth. Not surprising when you know their ancestors.
>>
The country on which the sun never sets
>>
>>74868842
>France is the nation that has participated in the largest number of battle and war throughout the history of mankind.
The fact that we are one of the oldest if not the oldest nation on Earth helps tbqh
>>
Paris has been occupied by foreign forces a dozen times.
>>
>>74872356
really, froggie, have you seen the pop % statistics?
or should i rather say estimates since asking for race in a census is illegal in france right?
this, specifically, should be a red light for you froggies, that youre being replaced.
>>
>>74872649
Shut up and stop sucking French cock. They will destroy your culture and language as they did with the occitans.
>>
>>74872924
And?
>>
>>74872728
You wish, Pierre
>>
is there anything more pathetic than a country thats been to war so many times, and has achieved so little from it?

>french language still irrelevant as ever
>through the bloodshed you managed to get some shithole colonies (congrats

im just trying to work out what you achieved from all of this war, all the lives lost.
atleast you've got your baguettes, frog cunts
>>
>>74872924
Like rome so it's not a problem.
And you exagerate a lot.
It happened like 3 time and one of them was by a french king who ruled england
>>
>>74870438
>and have you heard of Renaissance?

Yup. Italy was pretty based back then. What's your point?
>>
>>74873065
nope
>>
>>74870747
modern art is subjective, but not the art he was referring to.
>>
>>74872529

I forgot I'm not enough far-right argue with some of you guys down here.
The Brits didn't lose. Yes they were BTFO'd but they held their ground and were never conquered - which is the key difference here. This allowed them to foster the French Resistance and to allow the US to take foot in Europe.
In terms of legacy and of heritage, while France had a great military reputation and a winning aura by itself before WWII, this was lost and, as I said, much like Germany we were made to feel sorry for it. The UK never had to experience that, they remained unconquered, never collaborated, and fought the Nazis until the end.
So no, not "just like us". It may be unfair, but fairness has nothing to do with facts.

Blaming our government is also an incredibly convenient oversimplification (and it is oh so very French) : yes, the IV Republic was a mess, but so were our military leaders, and we are the country who, by definition, has a tradition of overthrowing incompetent leaders when we're fed up.
We didn't.
We accepted the surrender. Well not you or I, but our ancestors. Roughly 2% of the French actively collaborated and roughly 2% resisted, that leaves 96% of the French people who just felt okay with losing and getting on living instead of risking another war.
The people could have made a difference by massively resist, depose Pétain or some shit like that.
We didn't.

Lastly, don't serve me that "jew" bullshit, I won't think without solid proof that the supposed jewness of Léon Blum was the main reason he gave his priority to the workers instead of the army - it was more linked to his political views, since for him and a lot of others, WWI was supposed to be "the last of the last".
And the Maginot line was quite simply a tactical mistake and a waste of time and money.
>>
Everybody knows France is the best nation militarily in history, but that's why it's so much fun to call you surrender monkeys: you get so butthurt about it
>>
>>74872993
We lost the occitans thank to you spaniards being so fucking useless.
Who got the greatest empire ever? And who defended it up to death and who chose a fucking frenchie to rule them until nowadays?
>>
>>74873073
Come on english is relevant only because of american who are not even really anglo.
And it's 40% french

>>74872769
Every true french have the duty to dislike usa

>>74872802
I think about that every time i see a anglo posting that
>>
>>74868842
>>74868888
Thanks for proving white men is a cancer demon in this world.
t. abdul al-franci
>>
>>74873375
nah, all the places we've colonised speak english because of us and so the english language is projected a lot further.
most europeans are still taught UK english
>>
Just a friendly reminder that France supported the Turkish invading scumbags throughout 3 centuries during their heyday on Balkans and to Vienna. Fuck France, I'm so glad they're getting overrun by niggers and sandniggers.
>>
File: tsynessz.jpg (26 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
tsynessz.jpg
26 KB, 338x338
>>74873314
T-that's mean
>>
>>74873065
British inventions : trains
French invention : science

No but for real such things are hard to rank but I believe Germany did less
>>
>>74872953
I've seen them, and they're expected from a country which had colonies. Look at the UK, Belgium, and Italy for example.
The fact is, decolonizing was a mistake, and the entire world will weep when China finish its colonization of Africa.
>>
>>74868842
>WE WUZ KINGS!
And now, you're a nation of cucks. Your men will be beaten into submission, your women will be raped and forced to wear bags on their heads. Soon you will be gone for good, and the ones who conquered you without a single shot being fired (from your side) will spit on your graves. Infidel.
>>
>>74873145
Philosophers of the siecle des Lumieres pretty much gave you your independence burgef
>>
>>74868842
its ok pepe you may not have real military achievos but you make good bread

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/jokes/bljokefrenchmilitaryhistory.htm
>>
>>74873319
Man, the Crown of Aragon lost its influence on Gascon and Landegoudoc territories when they lost the battle of Muret against the Franks.

And you are a Spaniard, a Catalan Spaniard. I am a Spaniard, a castillian Spaniard.
>>
File: ycGPA.jpg (119 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ycGPA.jpg
119 KB, 1024x768
>>74871161
m8 you built aircraft """carrier"""" with a motherfucking RAMP and had to rely on the US military to get Navy compatible jet fighters. You are a joke.
>>
>>74868842
>the France helped America gain independence meme
lol kill yourself my man
>>
>>74871408

Americans also thought we couldn't retake the Falklands, they don't know a thing about Europe.
>>
>>74873535
You already posted that you cuck
>>
>>74873965
>they don't know a thing about Europe.
I think that it's a good thing.
>>
File: 1403804343030.png (268 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1403804343030.png
268 KB, 499x499
Who /exocet/ here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUZu8bvxJs4
>>
File: 5642575472977 - Copy.jpg (126 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
5642575472977 - Copy.jpg
126 KB, 700x600
>>74868842

>There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France has been a belligerent in 49 of them
So you are responsible for stirring up the most shit in Europe?

>colonized England in 1066
So France spawned the eternal anglo in the long run?

>he country that dismantled the old Holy Roman Empire. Allowing Germany to be born 65 years later.
So you made it possible for the one country to be born which memes say is responsible for wrecking europe.... twice in a row?

>by fighting in America against the British.
So you fought your ancestors children for independence of a nation of your ancestors children which will dominate/destroy other children of their ancestors.

>Native Americans... overwhelmed by the French defeat
So you led by example by genociding "subhumans" on north america so the brits would think it´s ok to continue afterwards?

>The country of humanism and human right and first Modern European democracy.
I.e. the first victim of the jewish influence through Rothschild and the likes starting at the French Revolution, removing your great monarchy that led your people to prosperity

>The second largest colonial empire in the world
So only your "brothers" on the island could subdue and kill more people and are responsible for the "muh evil colonialists" meme today

>the third nation to conquer space,
US and Soviets conquered that. You went there and turned around because you got scared that space has the opposite color of your national flag

If it weren´t for the jews, one could think that you are responsible for the downfall of current society.

Sorry, some shitposting was in order
>>
>>74873904
Castillians have been sucking frenchies cocks since the begining of your time, so congratulations on your frenchsemen-genes
>>
>>74873620
>colonies
>sweden
>germany
stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>74871161
At least our anthem does not celebrate Louis XIV 's anal fistula.
>>
>>74874086

Oh i agree.
>>
>>74868842
They lost to Mexico.
>>
>>74874152
>sweden
wat
>germany
though late to the party they had enough to be considered a colonial force
>>
>>74873301
The maginot was effective i don't have the source but german officer sait that, th's why they take a so huge risk
I don't really about the jewness of blum, is just /pol/ signature.but blum and the popular front have the main responsibility in the defeat.
Some people think they started to have power in 1936-7 and no of course it's idiotic to believe that.

The military is under the responsibility of the gov, after the revolution france loose a lot of battle because of stupid general, in just some month politics react and change that, if it was possible at this time it's always possible.
For the surrnender petain did nothing wrong, france was not ready to continue this war without heavy civil casuality.
Colloboration and resistance, why are we suppose to care about, the first is indeed shamefull butvalso totaly natural, the second was brave but totaly useless.

For britain it was a military defeat for them, they just wait on a island for russians to do the job just like us
>>
>>74874392
Wait, what the fuck were we doing there????
>>
>>74874151
Avoiding reality.
Classic behaviour of stupid catalans separatists that they even don't know the history of their Principality.
>>
>>74873535
Maybe it's because we fought against a lot of european union against us
>>
>>74870998
Is this about people who call the french surrrender monkey's?
Yeah we all know history it's just fun to pick on someone in this case it
s france.
All u do by post's like this is encourage people to rip on u....
>>
>>74874503
Proving you wrong.
>proclaims France is best military power
>loses to a bunch of Indians and Mexicans
>>
>>74874437
counter examples of significant filth population, not due to colonies.
>germany
how about finland then if you consider germany invalid
>>
>>74873122
>like rome
except there's no italians here claiming their country to be have some kind of amazing military history.

>It happened like 3 time
1. the Parisii and their city (Paris) occupied by the romans
2. conquered by the (germanic) franks
3. burnt to the ground by vikings on 9th century
5. burgundians occupy paris in 15 C
6. bavarian king takes paris by force in15 C
7. king henry comes from england and occupies paris
8. catholic army siezes paris in 16 C during 30 years war
9 1814 - russian and prussian armies occupy paris
10. 1815 - exiled emperor napoleon returns, but the english intervene and ensure paris remains occupied by their puppet
11. 1871 - france surrenders paris to prussia
12. 1940 - nazis enter paris
>>
>>74874392
We supported Mexican Empire, it's différent. The retreat was widely because of the americans.
you could have been a great Empire under french influence, now you are just the dog of USA.
Blâme yourself
>>
File: ASTRm512.jpg (7 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
ASTRm512.jpg
7 KB, 300x345
>>74870998
keep up the testing
may i suggest a few spots to do it?
>>
File: 1541481465.jpg (66 KB, 605x403) Image search: [Google]
1541481465.jpg
66 KB, 605x403
La France était, elle n'est plus !
>>
>>74874630
ANd btw i may not know any french but i do know some French Canadians who can and will fuck people up in a fight!
>>
>>74874503

napoleon III wanted to claim the land.

>>74874499

Britain lost a battle but not the war, we lost both.
You don't seem to want to understand : they.were.never.invaded.by.the.Nazis.

They may have lost and waited, but they were never conquered. And that's all that matters for today's world.
>>
File: Flag_of_France.svg.png (522 B, 225x150) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_France.svg.png
522 B, 225x150
MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN

POUR LA GLOIRE
>>
>>74874651
Never said that filth could only come from colonisation, and I didn't cite every colonial forces either though.
>>
File: LMJ-tour-big.jpg (85 KB, 900x560) Image search: [Google]
LMJ-tour-big.jpg
85 KB, 900x560
>>74874786
We are still testing, but with more science.

aw yes, OP didn't mentioned our laser, the most energetic in the world.
Let the butthurt hit the thread
>>
>>74871171
Read the casualty of ww1 compared to the total french population, and then understand why we never had a chance in ww2.
>>
>>74870438
Germanic and Russian musicians are far surperior.
>>
>>74874868
Would prefer being Britcucked than Frenchcucked.
>>
>>74873424
Go find a fire and die in it jewscum.
If anyone is cancer in this world it's u!
>>
>>74874799
Ta gueule, première nation européenne connard.

>>74874868
We won WWII, learn some history and stop /pol/ you memetard.
>>
>>74874611
No, you inbred frog, you were betraying the Christian Europe just to stick it to the Pope. I hope your women and children never marry white man again.
>>
File: 1432981437135.jpg (20 KB, 804x536) Image search: [Google]
1432981437135.jpg
20 KB, 804x536
>>74874886
>>
>>74874936
oh, alright i just assumed that youre blaming your flith pop on being a colonial power, rather than panicked bloating and dumbing the people to keep the elites ponzi scheme going
>>
>>74875118
>We won WWII

lmao. you were simply allowed to return to independence by stronger nations. if ww2 happened 500 years ago, the brits would occupy france indefinitely
>>
File: 19810257.png (18 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
19810257.png
18 KB, 500x750
>>
>>74873939
Yeah I know, we won by ourselves
>>
French men are gay lmao
>>
File: 1460811028342.jpg (13 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1460811028342.jpg
13 KB, 235x235
>>
File: jeanne-darc.jpg (66 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
jeanne-darc.jpg
66 KB, 650x350
>>74875087
You were actually frenchcucked you fucking beaner. We made USA happen and they litteraly back raped your little mulato's ass. And now they will make you BUILD WALL. Kek.
>>
Hey my friends,
I'm in Paris for 5 days on the first leg of my European vacation. I'm situated right down the street from the Eiffel Tower. I don't speak French and am kinda fucked in that aspect but I'm trying to possibly find some weed and I'd like to know where to hang out to be approached by a dealer to get some of what France has to offer. Any ideas? Much appreciated
>>
>>74874786
*kof kof*

Hum
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-innovation-rankings-idUSKCN0WA2A5
>>
>>74875189
>>74875221

Nigger detected.

>>74875219
Of course not, France had always been a strongest nation than England and UK.

They were lucky enough to have an island and jewish moneys.

Ho no, the last one is actually the biggest betray of your kings.
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Quebec_(1-2).svg.png (29 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Quebec_(1-2).svg.png
29 KB, 2000x1000
France itself has been lost to the mohammedan hoards, Quebec is the last bastion of French civilization left
>>
>>74875373
>comes to great historic city
>just to sit in his hotel, post on 4chan and smoke weed
>>
You're only as good as your last war Mehdi.
>>
>>74875189
>>74875221
>>74875288

Ahmed please, show us some respect
>>
>>74875219
>indefinitely
Until the French recovered enough to kill them and take their country back you mean.
>>
>>74875189
>>74875288

C'est comment la vie dans ton ghetto Mamadou? Tu te fais pas trop enculer par les bougnoules?
>>
File: 20160206_blp532.jpg (32 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
20160206_blp532.jpg
32 KB, 595x335
>>74875533

>strategical retreat
>>
>>74875373
Go to 1, avenue du Général Eisenhower 75008, you are next to this street. And ask for weed inside the building
>>
>>74875118
>We won WWII

HAHAHAHAHA
Yeah right, that's why it is such a relaxed topic to speak of in nowadays society.
Toooooootally a victory, nothing to complain about.
We ended up on the winning side thanks to De Gaulle, nuance.
>>
>>74875476
You being part of Canada automatically invalidates what you just wrote. Indépendance when ?
>>
>>74868842
Worst of all it that France is losing a battle that is not even fighting. Within 20 years you will be minority in your own country. You're being invaded and you're doing nothing about it.
>>
>>74875087
Who trained your army? Who refused to pay back the Jecker bonds? Dumb spics with zero culture
>>
>>74875702
Isn't that a police station
>>
>>74868842
>>74868888

You need to fix your nigger and arab problem so all your snobby Parisians stop coming here to escape them

t. Quebec
>>
>>74875789
I forgot, what was De Gaulle's nationality ?
>>
>>74875789
>nothing to complain about.

Nobody has something to be proud of.

Russians slaughtered their own peoples.
Amerilards bombed civilian nips for nuclear tests.
Britons retreated like cowards (barely like WWI)
Vichy surrendered.

The fact is that we stand victorious according to history, that's all you nigger, don't try because you're wrong.
>>
USEFUL REMINDER THAT MANY OF THOSE SUPPOSED BATTLES WERE DIRECTED BY NAPOLEON THE JEW.

>>74868888 >>74869233 >>74869856 >>74869920 >>74870261 >>74870388

NAPOLEON WAS A CORSE JEW, THE FAMILY LEFT GENOA IN ITALY AFTER THE JEWS WERE IMPOSED TO FLEE

>>74871049 >>74871171 >>74871246 >>74871366 >>74871405 >>74871460

NAPOLEON VITORIES ARE MAINLY SCAMS AS THOSE BATTLES WERE DECIDE BY THE INTERNATIONAL RAVOLUTIONARY CABAL THAT WANTED TO WIPE EUROPE OUT OF STATUS QUO THAT REJECTED JEWISH TRICKS

>>74871482 >>74871608 >>74872219 >>74872437 >>74872684 >>74872804
>>74873424 >>74873699 >>74873807 >>74873939 >>74874120 >>74874392
>>
>>74875796
The federal government of Canada has less power over Quebec than Brussels has over Paris.
>>
>>74875970
Parisian are worse than niggers and arabs desu senpai

At least they know they're scum and outside of Paris and Marseilles they try to improve.
>>
File: 1463763213866.gif (453 KB, 280x207) Image search: [Google]
1463763213866.gif
453 KB, 280x207
>>74876122
>best french ruler
>a corsican nigger

Kek

Louis XIV is the real father.
>>
>>74871408
gfp?
>>
>>74875991

Are you being retarded on purpose ?
By your logic France would have """"won"""" no matter the outcome : victory the Nazis ? Vive Pétain !
Victory for the Allies ? Vive De Gaulle !

Just fucking look at how it is remembered and taught in France today : a defeat, "la débâcle", the Occupation, and then, thanks to many things but mostly the Americans, we got "liberated".
It is no victory, it is still remembered as a shame and a defeat, from which we were given a chance to recover and never repeat again. There's a difference.

>>74876115

Victorious against History ?
I would agree up until 1815, but after that ?
The reason France is seen as a joke by other powerful countries now is because of this very deluded attitude : we lost our hold over the world because we lost most of the biggest and most relevant wars which defined today's world.
Napoleonic wars ? Lost. We would be today's US otherwise.
7 Years War ? Lost. We would still be on American soil if not for it.
Franco-Prussian war ? Lost. The very birth of Germany would have been avoided otherwise.
World War I ? Won. However we didn't make sure to enforce its outcome so we had to dispute the round 2 which was
World War II : Lost. Fortunately we were given back our national sovereignty in the end.
The decolonisation wars ? Lost. Now we're stuck with undrateful and unsuccesful ex-colonies who won't stop shitting on us.

You are in denial and I love my country as much as you do, which is why I see it as important to admit and face the problem.

The reason we have developed this "loser & leftist" culture you are so angry about on here is the very result of all those losses. France was forced to make amends because it stopped winning.

We are still strong, we can still "come back" in the event of a war, but we won't if we remain stuck in denial.

We're a major world power that has lost
>>
>>74876173

Not if Couillard has his way
>>
File: 20130414165110_15798.jpg (938 KB, 1504x1056) Image search: [Google]
20130414165110_15798.jpg
938 KB, 1504x1056
>>74876555
Come on, we have more nukes, more planes, more tanks, more boats and an operating army.
>>
>>74875818
10 year after the last leaf then?
>>
>>74876870
i genuinely dont know what gfp means and google tells me it green fluorescent protein
>>
>>74876928
nope, canada's demographic outlook isn't nearly as critical as yours.
>>
>>74876928

It's better in Quebec actually. A lot of muds come here and decide to move to Anglo provinces, and we also have some French Canadians from other provinces moving to Quebec
>>
>>74875970
We despise migrants, kill them, no one will miss them, we'll even cheer.
Those coward vote 90% socialist every elctions.
>>
>>74871898
>they had greatly modernised their army
Funny you should mention that, when France had the most modern army in Europe at the time, and a lot of the German equipment was taken from others such as the Czech.
>>
>>74877020
http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
>>
>>74877063
>Quebec
Is not included in the denomination "a fucking leaf".
Because they are french by heritage, not dudeweed cucks.
>>
File: Coalition against ISIL.jpg (60 KB, 180x846) Image search: [Google]
Coalition against ISIL.jpg
60 KB, 180x846
>>74875818
At least we fight more than Canadian who are too busy welcoming 100k refugees...
>>
>>74877216
how is japan and germany so high?
>>
File: 1463667705682.jpg (15 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1463667705682.jpg
15 KB, 300x200
>>74876796
TL;DR

(You have an absolute binary view, you don't deserve my attention sorry, I have better time shit posting and triggering foreign niggers here... Oh and btw, France has the biggest EEZ in the world hence the country with the most timezones. Go depress yourself on /int/ faggot)
>>
Gib corsica and tunisia/libya and we stop boat people, deal?
>>
>>74877151

Hollande is more masculine than most of these Parisian cucks here too. Very pathetic.

>>74877257

Good to hear
>>
>>74877443

you're going to talk about refugees? Calais has literally been conquered by 3rd worlders who harass your truckers and live in makeshift camps.
>>
>>74877511
Japan is well equipped. I assume Germany is too.
>>
>>74868842
And now you have 10 millions shitskins on your soil
>>
>>74877667
are there not still treaties from ww2 stopping this?
>>
>>74877511
Well managed armies, not much equipment but trained and they have reliable equipment.

Krauts have nukes.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-30-16-43-10.png (295 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-30-16-43-10.png
295 KB, 1080x1920
>>74873319
Catalans are pathetic at war. You lost that area by yourself cucks
>>
>>74877639
Lmao they are not welcome don't want to stay here.
You are not part of EU but still welcomed more refugees than France, UK and Italy.
>>
>>74877753
You getting scared anglo?

Meming aside, yes there are still treaties and germanies army is laughable... I guess they rank that high due to their population and wealth.
>>
>>74870895
heard that french olims weren't that wilkommen in Israel

the majority of french olims are sephardic, they behave in israel like stereotypical frenchs sephardi: loud, obnoxious, very very loud, did I mention unfunny? think cyril hanouna types jews, but less intelligent, and louder. they don't try to learn the language much and socialise with other frenchs only, expect welfare in a country where it doesn't exist, expect everything on a silver platter like diploma equivalence, and the over 30 yo don't really want to serve in the army..

In the country of kibbutz, start ups, and military service, they are obviously not seen as very bright

Plenty of them can't find a job and sustain themselves, so they work a few months in france and go back live in israel a few months

source: spoke with a lot of IDF boys & chols who finished military service in south east asia

also look at this
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw3b3_eretz-nehederet-tzarfatim_fun
>>
>>74877175

Probably the most important factor leading to the French loss in WWII was the refusal of the military leadership to listen to men like De Gaulle and to modernise their tactics. As a result, they went into the war thinking WWI strategies would work, while instead the Germans used highly-mobile armies to go around the French defenses.

De Gaulle warned them this would happen, and they didn't listen
>>
>>74877705

1/5 you're morrocan

>>74877753
There are, but they have a lot of American bases so they can't do anything they want actually.
>>
>>74868842
The old French tactic of stall and surrender

this is what people remember you for.
>>
>>74877705
But only 2 or 3 proud belgians are enough to kill 130 europeans.
>>
File: 1458469711656.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1458469711656.gif
126 KB, 720x480
>>74877608
>We have the most timezones thanks to our shitty irrelevant islands all across the world !!!!

K.
>>
>>74877889
yes but not because of germans... its the moderate muslims thats its filled with that scare me
>>
>>74877995

"Mohammed Abdel Jihad, un Belge d'origine Français"
>>
>>74877970
This is what the very low class of shitholes actually think. Not relevant enough to be a moral threat.
>>
>>74877931
>the most important factor leading to the French loss in WWII
Was our demography.
Nothing else, Degaulle was a tard, listening to him would have killed us harder.
HE is solely responsible for the muzz invasion. He can't into long term consequences.
>>
File: amerikike.jpg (55 KB, 672x442) Image search: [Google]
amerikike.jpg
55 KB, 672x442
>>74877970
The old Amerikike tactic of divide and conquer.
>>
>>74868888
>The second largest colonial empire in the world, stretching across continents and oceans.
This fake.The French Empire was smaller than the Spanish empire and roughly the same size as the Portuguese one
>>
>>74878095
You're just an uneducated fuck who doesn't know the potential of overseas territories.

The futur is on the sea and its underground, you're just a plebeian and I saw it till your very first posts.
>>
>>74878113
You are filled with them too. This is a European wide problem.

Dont worry though. It wont be long now.
>>
File: Putain de Ouais.jpg (605 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Putain de Ouais.jpg
605 KB, 1920x1080
>>74868842
>>74868888
He did it the absolute madman
You magnificient bastard
VIVE LA FRANCE
>>
>>74878222

He was a competent general who foresaw the tactics that would be used in WWII. Obviously he fucked up with Algeria and I'm not defending that.
>>
>>74878129
Abaaoud était aussi français? Torche toi avec ta feuille fils de pute.
>>
>>74868842
france had x3 population of england back then

also we won all the important battles lol what language is that post in? oh wait not french :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 755x702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 755x702
>>74868842
>le Normans are French meme
>>
>>74878424
>le English kings are english meme
>>
File: 1463944437597.jpg (61 KB, 707x450) Image search: [Google]
1463944437597.jpg
61 KB, 707x450
>>74878422
1: thank you America (french made them)
2: english is a french dialect
3: Dieu et ton droit
>>
File: anglos.png (426 KB, 740x339) Image search: [Google]
anglos.png
426 KB, 740x339
>>74878300

> now resorting to name calling.

You will remain bitter for the rest of your day as you live your life in ignorance and denial, uncomprehending of the world we live in today and France's lesser place in it.

>>74878422
> "important"
> "battle"
> "language"

>"not french"

:')
>>
>>74878553
Normans weren't English, but they also weren't French. They came from Scandinavia.
>>
>>74878424

Even in the time of Richard Coeur-de-Lion, the kings of England lived and ruled from France :^)
>>
>>74878422
English in its current form is derivated from fench dialect.
This isn't your ancestor language, abdul al pakistani.
>>
>>74878424
BADTEETH SUBPAR MEMES
>>
>>74868842
and now you guys take it in the ass from niggers lol
>>
Most developed in the artistic planning... for real? You just stole almost everything from italy you fucking french morons
>>
File: obama.gif (1024 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
obama.gif
1024 KB, 400x296
>>74878799
you talk about you nigger president right?
>>
>>74878736
Are you implying that he came before 1066?
>>
>>74868888
but will you check those sick quads François
>>
File: agincourt.jpg (434 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
agincourt.jpg
434 KB, 620x387
>>74868842
>>
>>74878673
Just like the Franks, Burgondes and Visigoths came from Northern and Central Europe.

Yet, they all made our nation.
>>
>>74878638
>You will remain bitter for the rest of your day as you live your life in ignorance and denial, uncomprehending of the world we live in today and France's lesser place in it.
You're sadly wrong. French will be the dominant language in arround 30 years, and till there Africa will be developped enough (french investors benefits) to be something and not the actual shithole.

One every ways you're wrong.

The worst part with that, it's when you sink France. Worst than a maghrebi trash tbf.
>>
>>74868888
>>74878888
Deux fois pour la France.
>>
>>74878922

No, but 100+ years after the Norman Conquest the kings of England still lived and ruled in France
>>
>>74868842

LE WE
>>
File: rightful.jpg (57 KB, 329x304) Image search: [Google]
rightful.jpg
57 KB, 329x304
>>74868842
RIGHTFUL
BRITISH
CLAY
>>
>>74868842
love france and your history

pls become great again with a trump figure of your own
>>
>>74879147
PAY BACK DEBTS BURGER
>>
>>74878673
>>74878422
English in its current form is derivated from fench dialect.
This isn't your ancestor language, abdul al pakistani.
>>74878673
Roland, who might it be?
Normandie? What's that?
Nord invaders absorbed in the population because they were super white?
>lolno you don't go back, you marry my fat daughter and till the field, or else.
>>
>>74868842
>>74868888
Too bad literally none of this matters. Keep jerking off to the past while you go extinct, faggot.
>>
>>74878988
Nah mate, frogs aren't germanic like the english. They're mostly descended from celtshit.
>>
>>74876796

this, 100%
>>
>>74878799
And... you will always be a nigger, trying to make it on the streets with your new mixtape.
>>
>>74878973
>>74878973

We won the war lad
>>
>>74879302
Frank aren't germanic?
>>
>>74879302
> mostly descended from celtshit.
> Said the Englishman who shivers at the very though of being parted from the Scots, the Welsh and the Irish.
>>
File: 1462214919585.png (1 MB, 725x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462214919585.png
1 MB, 725x1024
>>74879255
Really?
No one sees this flag?
>>
File: Division_de_la_Gaule_481.png (290 KB, 1000x1038) Image search: [Google]
Division_de_la_Gaule_481.png
290 KB, 1000x1038
>>74879302
>hurr lemme tell you about your country hurr

Fuck off
>>
File: 1-Boycott-Guerlain-Paris.jpg (129 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1-Boycott-Guerlain-Paris.jpg
129 KB, 720x480
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
Causes
>Idealized image of Paris – it is also speculated as manifesting from an individual's inability to reconcile a disparity between the Japanese popular image and the reality of Paris. The Japanese often picture Paris as a land of dreams, the land of beauty, culture, romance, and French people. However, they soon find out the contrary when they visit Paris for the first time. They find it to be a very regular place, the facilities are disorganized, the population is largely non-white, many areas are unclean, and life characterized by noise, not like what was in their imagination.
>>
>>74879069
You were and I caught you out on it and now you're back peddling

Also nice evidence you have
>>
File: swedenrrg.png (2 MB, 1655x1160) Image search: [Google]
swedenrrg.png
2 MB, 1655x1160
>>74879567
concern 20 people, nice try Sweden
>>
File: 1460430260932.png (70 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
1460430260932.png
70 KB, 299x288
>>74876122
Corsica is french.
>>
File: tF29ayH.jpg (119 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
tF29ayH.jpg
119 KB, 960x576
>>74878354
Robespierre? Get the fuck out, faggot.
>>
>>74879302

Scots are the best britons

Watt, Doyle, Fleming...
>>
>>74868842
>Among the 185 battles that France has delivered over the past 800 years, armies have won 132 of them, and 43 have lost, leaving only 10 undecided battles

Dont you mean wars?
185 battles is less than what we fought between 1795 and 1815
>>
>>74879585

From a quick search:

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/11/king-richard-lionheart-england-lived-mainly-france-barely-spoke-english/

>Another factor to consider is that during Richard’s time, French was the official court language, and was used by anyone with any social standing. English was still the language of the common folk, and it would be hundreds of years before it was recognized as the official language of the English court. So, in reality, Richard was certainly not alone in eschewing English, especially among the privileged classes, as many of them also traced their ancestry back to Normandy in France.

>Despite his disinterest in his English kingdom, his subjects and their descendants regarded Richard the Lionheart as one of the greatest English monarchs, an impressive feat considering the measly amount of time Richard actually spent there.
>>
>>74879564
"We wuz french speakers n sheeit"
>>
>>74868842
Every knowledgable person knows France used to be great, it's just that it's become pussified in the last century.
>>
>>74872725
> france invented everything

seriously?

conscription was invented by france in the 1800's???
REALLY, youre gonna make that absurd claim?
conscriptioon is as old as war itself you blithering frog.

the PC was NOT invented in france, that was AMERICA
the automobile was invented in GERMANY
powered flight was invented in the US
france did NOT invent the loom! people were wearing cloth long before france even existed.

your retarded laundry list is pointless and WRONG frenchie
>>
File: mpl_fig1_lang1.png (552 KB, 2996x1787) Image search: [Google]
mpl_fig1_lang1.png
552 KB, 2996x1787
>>74879567
I don't even save sweden yes memes anymore and had to google pict related. You are a lost cause.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 389x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 389x279
>>74879818
>todayifoundout

HOL UP
>>
>>74879885

Levée de masse is a french thing, and the first engined car is french. Go educate yourself, amerilard.
>>
>>74879993

Fine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_I_of_England

>Richard spoke langue d'oïl, a French dialect, and lenga d'òc, a Romance language spoken in southern France and nearby regions.[4] He was born in England, where he spent his childhood; before becoming king, however, he lived for most of his adult life in the Duchy of Aquitaine in the southwest of France. Following his accession he spent very little time, perhaps as little as six months, in England; most of his life as king was spent on Crusade, in captivity, or in actively defending his lands in France. Rather than regarding his kingdom as a responsibility requiring his presence as ruler, he has been perceived as preferring to use it merely as a source of revenue to support his armies.[5] Nevertheless, he was seen as a pious hero by his subjects.[6] He remains one of the few kings of England remembered by his epithet, rather than regnal number, and is an enduring iconic figure both in England and in France.[7]
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.