[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justifying suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 21
File: 1458872050265.png (163 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
1458872050265.png
163 KB, 780x818
Is suicide a legitimate way out, /pol/? For the past few months I've been considering it, as I feel my current life is too unfortunate and I'm too tired and exhausted of it all to change it.

But what interests me isn't so much the method, but the philosophy behind it: how can taking one's life be justified? When is it deemed "acceptable" for someone to take an early leave?

I figure it will be better to take my chances and pray this time I'm born as a white male in a 2st world country, with much better lifestyle choices and "privileges". They say no one chooses to be born, so we have to best we can with what we have....but why such optimistic view? A more realistic would be "Why should one be forced to do the best he can with what he has, however good or shitty, if he didn't choose to be born?"

If you're born with shit choices and opportunities, why not commit suicide and hope RNG gives you something better.

What do you guys think? I'm tired of it all, /pol/
>>
>>74850502
Move to the United States
>>
>>74850502
>2st world country

you have to wake up to kill yourself
>>
>>74850502
"To be, or not to be- that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them. To die- to sleep-
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die- to sleep.
To sleep- perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub!
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th' unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would these fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death-
The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns- puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry
And lose the name of action."
>>
>>74850502
I'm gonna take a vacation to the Rockies, climb on up, see a beautiful starry sky, and then shoot myself through my heart.
>>
Suicide is literally the most selfish and pussified thing you can do. Its giving up in its highest form. There is ZERO chance for forgiveness either. Man the fuck up and make something of yourself. You fall down, you get back up. Thats life.
>>
>>74850502
You never asked to be born, so ending it is your right.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 456x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 456x634
>>
File: 1461780512244.jpg (68 KB, 740x980) Image search: [Google]
1461780512244.jpg
68 KB, 740x980
End it all.
>>
>>74850502
"There is but one truly serious philosophical problem, and that is suicide. Judging whether life is or is not worth living amounts to answering the fundamental question of philosophy. All the rest -- whether or not the world has three dimensions, whether the mind has nine or twelve categories -- comes afterward. These are games; one must first answer."
>>
>>74850502
>>74851106
>>74851511
>>74851633
>>74851783

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
>>
>>74850502
Kill others until you die.
>>
>>74851906
Death is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.*
>>
It's your life so you can end it.

If you had a car would you ask how you could justify selling it? No. Same thing with your life.
>>
Stay alive long enough to help build the wall.

But seriously, don't do it. Life is beautiful (maybe not in Mexico). I'll never type this again, but come over to the US Mexibro, you know we won't fucking stop you.
>>
>>74851633
>that quote
this arthur guy sounds like a dumb little kid trying to be pretentious
>>
>>74851906

What makes you say that all problems are temporary?
>>
>>74850502
suicide is for pussies. man up and push through
>>
File: 1459116672675.png (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1459116672675.png
11 KB, 408x408
>mexican intellectual kill himself so he can be born in the 1st world as a 6'2 white male
>instead is born as a peasant of the lowest streetshitter caste in India since the chance is higher to be born indian
>20 years later discovers /pol/
>the only replys he gets is POO IN LOO
>>
>>74851906
Existential depression and a complete apathetic response to life, as well as permanent mental and physical disabilities, are not "temporary problems"
>>
>>74852242
exactly.
I've had depression for going on 9 years.
When does it stop being temporary
>>
>>74851906
Suicide is a permanent solution to all problems.

"He who does not accept and respect those who want to reject life does not truly accept and respect life itself."
-Thomas Szasz

“Life is like a movie, if you've sat through more than half of it and its sucked every second so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end and make it all worthwhile. None should blame you for walking out early.”
-Doug Stanhope

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome."
-Isaac Aasimov
>>
>>74850502
"Would I were dead! if God's good will were so;
For what is in this world but grief and woe?
O God! methinks it were a happy life,
To be no better than a homely swain;
To sit upon a hill, as I do now,
To carve out dials quaintly, point by point,
Thereby to see the minutes how they run,
How many make the hour full complete;
How many hours bring about the day;
How many days will finish up the year;
How many years a mortal man may live.
When this is known, then to divide the times:
So many hours must I tend my flock;
So many hours must I take my rest;
So many hours must I contemplate;
So many hours must I sport myself;
So many days my ewes have been with young;
So many weeks ere the poor fools will ean:
So many years ere I shall shear the fleece:
So minutes, hours, days, months, and years,
Pass'd over to the end they were created,
Would bring white hairs unto a quiet grave.
Ah, what a life were this! how sweet! how lovely!
Gives not the hawthorn-bush a sweeter shade
To shepherds looking on their silly sheep,
Than doth a rich embroider'd canopy
To kings that fear their subjects' treachery?
O, yes, it doth; a thousand-fold it doth.
And to conclude, the shepherd's homely curds,
His cold thin drink out of his leather bottle.
His wonted sleep under a fresh tree's shade,
All which secure and sweetly he enjoys,
Is far beyond a prince's delicates,
His viands sparkling in a golden cup,
His body couched in a curious bed,
When care, mistrust, and treason waits on him."
>>
File: 1456360688188.jpg (49 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
1456360688188.jpg
49 KB, 500x427
Well guys, look at it in another way-suppose life is like playing a randomly generated scenario vidya. You could be born an insect, an animal, or human, these are the creatures that have a brain. If you're born human, then you can be a 3rd world shitskin, a "privileged" while male in 1st world civilization, or anywhere in-between. A poor family, a rich family, or maybe no family at all.

If you're one of the unfortunate ones with a shit start, wouldn't it make sense to quit and restart a new spawn?
>>
>>74850502
If you have dependents, your life is not your own to take.

You haven't been born with shit opportunities. You're sitting at a computer connected to the internet. You have the world's knowledge at your fingertips. That is a tremendous advantage over pretty much anyone in history, and they managed and sometimes excelled.

Also, get out more. I often encounter people who are so disastrously fucked that it keeps my own complaints in check.
>>
OP think of the impact of those in your life. How would they react to your suicide?

If you down to get twisted. Come down to Houston TX. Leave an email and we can organize a chill
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1024x682
>>74852894
>I often encounter people who are so disastrously fucked that it keeps my own complaints in check.

This is the mindset of a cuck
>>
>>74850502
Looking for a sign?
Here it is:

Man the fuck up and stop being a degenerate cuck.
Thank me later.
>>
>>74852937
Get the fuck out beaner.

Why don't YOU go down to Mexico?
>>
>>74850502
No
If you have such low value for your own life then you don't deserve it in the first place
Join an army
Give your life to something whether you care or not
Better than giving it to nothing at all
>>
>>74850502
>I figure it will be better to take my chances >and pray to Buddha so reincarnation seems plausible
>and come back as a white Western male kek

My opinion is you've got it too easy m9. You need to suffer more so you can appreciate simple pleasure. So go ahead and ruminate on philosophy and injustice. Let that drag you down to the moment that you do kill yourself and pray for your chances at afterlife
http://www.oddee.com/item_97470.aspx
>>
>>74852878
no. you take the shit hand you were dealt, and you become a better man.
>>
File: suicide_booth8478898.jpg (61 KB, 720x538) Image search: [Google]
suicide_booth8478898.jpg
61 KB, 720x538
I think it's fine as long as you don't burden people on your way out.
Too many people kill themselves selfishly without thinking about the people who has to clean up their viscera and the bystanders who may be traumatized.
Pic related was a joke but the concept seems nice. Quick and easy suicide that costs the price to get rid of your remains.
Nobody is involved who doesn't want to be and the entire thing is lucid (rather than in a state of mania) and pragmatic.
>>
File: 1463551565402.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
1463551565402.png
20 KB, 638x547
>>74852878
>wouldn't it make sense to quit and restart a new spawn?

But there is no respawn or continues my friend.
>>
>>74851075
Then the bullet ricochets off a bone and misses your heart and you lay bleeding up on a mountain for several days until you finally die of thirst.
>>74850502
Maybe you could devote your life to matchmaking white couples, because right now, your odds of being born in Africa are significantly higher than your odds of being born white. There's also the option of trying to improve third world countries, but that's probably too hard for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 1024x793) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 1024x793
Your life is pointless op. It's so pointless you can't even cover it with an illusion.

>your country is a failure
>your country on average is getting dumber (IQ wise)
>you have no movement to get behind
>nothing to fight for
>nothing worth building for
This is how the west and America is as well.

People will say man up and suffer but what is there worth suffering for?

People want an up hill battle but at the end they want it to have meant somthing. Your uphill battle will never reach a suitable perch.
>>
>>74853264
>Too many people kill themselves selfishly without thinking about the people who has to clean up their viscera and the bystanders who may be traumatized.
fuck other people
he'll be dead not his problem
>>
>>74852986
That breakfast seems... small.
>>
>>74852347
I'll show you what I push through
*Unzips pants
>>
File: image.jpg (396 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396 KB, 1920x1200
>>74853629
I don't think it's a breakfast food...
>>
Hey me too.
Living in Russia is no fun but a permanent torture. Kill me pls
>>
>>74853621
And that mentality is exactly the problem.
If I were about to off myself I'd at least want my last gesture to be considerate.
>>
>>74852459
Özmir going all in with hes shit there
>>
>>74854165
why don't you go freeclimb a skyscraper or assault someone over a minor parking dispute? That seems like a fun way to pass the time.
>>
File: PSA_Stewie.jpg (63 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PSA_Stewie.jpg
63 KB, 1920x1080
>>74852511
"Existential depression" often lifts after a time, for one reason or another. Despite the constantly rising cost of living, it's more popular than ever.

>>74852564
Didn't say I don't respect the right to end your life. I'm a libertarian, I have to.

But I can still tell you don't do it. It's always or almost always a bad choice.

Oh, and the worst part is it might not kill you. Might permanently cripple you instead. Might make things a lot worse.
>>
>>74850502
...or just build the wall :)

Or join the FFL
>>
>>74853138
>You need to suffer more so you can appreciate simple pleasure.
What does this mean?

>pray for your chances at afterlife
What if we have no attachment to life or death and simply wish to stop existing?
>>
>>74850502
>he doesn't knows that he only gets one shot a life
cuck?
>>
>>74851906
Life is a permanent problem until you die
>>
>>74850766
>2st world country
>2st

German education, everyone, it's 2nd hans, not 2st, how the fuck would you even say 2st?
>>
File: deep-thoughts-hitler-and-whorf.jpg (76 KB, 605x478) Image search: [Google]
deep-thoughts-hitler-and-whorf.jpg
76 KB, 605x478
>>74858478
You're just being contradictory. Life is a temporary problem, because all that lives dies.
>>
>>74858655
You're permanently alive until you're dead
>>
>>74852119
Geta load of this atheist
>>
>>74858655
But death is the only solution to that temporary problem
>>
>>74850502
This is why your life sucks so much that you want to kill yourself. You spend all your time trying to justify your actions to others. Just do what you want, you over-socialized pussy. If there's anything you can do in life where you don't have to care about what others think, suicide is one of those things. Even at this end, you are still trying police people's impressions of you. You're opinion of yourself should be independent of what others think. If you follow a plan and believe in your own future success, nothing will stop you. When you do things your own way, people will not always like you but they will at least respect you.
>>
You have every right to end your own life. It's your life after all.

Just realize that it's the end once you do it. Nothing comes afterwards. You're gone forever.
>>
>>74859078
And it's inevitable, so why get in a hurry?
>>
>>74851106
What if you have prostate cancer and you can't take a piss?
>>
>>74850502

lol

jokes on you taco

you were put here for a reason

until you learn that lesson you're just going to be born as a taco over and over and over until you finally do.

go ahead and end it, we have all of eternity.
>>
>>74859222
Nice trips
Because life is suffering, and some people don't want to live through it all
>>
File: buddha-four-noble-truths.jpg (243 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
buddha-four-noble-truths.jpg
243 KB, 1440x900
>>74859413
>>
>>74850502
Only acceptable situation is to avoid capture or loss of limb/extreme dip in quality of life to the point of it impacting others (medical dependency).
If it dosnt fall into one of those 2 categories then suck it the fuck up.
>>
>>74853075
Whites and Asians are you H town. I'm a white man working down here. So eat a dick if you don't know shit about H town.
>>
>>74852553
Sorry man. Keep on shitposting
>>
>>74858651
>he doesn't say secost
British education everybody
>>
>>74850902
A classic fish n chips
>>
>>74851906

It's a permanent solution to problems as a whole.
>>
>>74850502
It is, but dont let it go out with you being shit

Travel the world, go to your favourite place, go do some shit, have a blast, do fun stuff. Then you can kill yourself

What about money? who the the fuck cares? your going to die, dont care about debt
>>
>>74850502
>"Why should one be forced to do the best he can with what he has, however good or shitty, if he didn't choose to be born?"

Because choosing how we die is the only truest choice we have. Many prefer to die successful and surrounded by grandchildren; this is my endgoal. Others want to die as martyrs or heroes or fucking as many bulls as his wife allows. If you want to die by your own hand, just remember to set up a video to let us know your life
>>
File: op.jpg (281 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
281 KB, 1600x1064
Dude steal a dirt bike and get a hold of a weapon and some ammo, grab a good amount of cash, collect some personal items and drive towards Brazil. Since you´re a mexican savage by nature, you should have no problem with mugging people´s money for gas. On your way, write a journal. When you arrive then mug some more people, fuck a prostitute and then just fucking mug her also now that you´re at it.

Buy a plane ticket to Europe, apply for visa in Sweden and get set-up a mexican foodstand. Remember to report back to pol.
>>
If things go to shit for me, I intend to pretend to convert to Islam then wreak absolute havoc and take as many lives as I can in a fashion that is in no way probable with even 1 percent that I do not represent Islam and the left so that the reputation left by my craft will not be misrepresented and skewered.
>>
>>74850502
>Is suicide a legitimate way out, /pol/?
Nope, you will reincarnate again and suicide got a ton of bad karma attached to it so you will probably reincarnate into an even shittier life next time.

Don't do it, you will only fuck yourself.

>They say no one chooses to be born
You do though, and the better karma you have the better choice you are allowed to make.

But don't believe me if you don't want to, you will find out for yourself if you go through with your plan. All the same to me.
>>
>>74862528

So suicide unlocks Hard Mode.
>>
>>74853621
How do you kill yourself in such a way no one has to deal with it? Any suggestions?
>>
>>74856278
Meh , 12 gauge slug through the skull will end it with 99% efficiency. If you still fuck it up you don't deserve death.
>>
>>74857866
Bosmer pls go.
>>
>>74862724

Dive into a volcano.
>>
>>74859159
>You're gone forever.
Kek, I hope I don't come back it wouldn't be a solution otherwise
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 415x323) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 415x323
>>74862990
>>
>>74850502
Alright anon I'm gonna lay it out for you. I myself was severely suicidal a few years ago. I lived away from anyone I knew, had a tiny shitty studio apartment that I overpaid for, and hated my job and coworkers. Everything about my life seemed to suck. I got a prescription for anti-depressants that made me unable to cum. I hit rock bottom for a while and planned everything out. One day I woke up and just said "fuck this" and kept on with my life. As time progressed things slightly improved, and about a year later I was off the pills, I had moved, and I was living a better life. In short, don't give up because that's what a lazy faggot would do. Sometimes you just have to let the waves of shit flow over you until you can surface above it and breathe some fresh air. I don't have any tips on improving your life, you are going to have to sit and think introspectively for a while and figure that out for yourself. Things will get better, then they will get worse, then better... life is like a rollercoaster sometimes. Just don't be a pussy and give up, make some goals and push towards them. Good luck anon.
>>
>>74850502
Don't commit suicide. God is real, here is the proof:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A

Suicide is a mortal sin. If you commit it, you will probably end up in hell.

DON'T DO IT NO MATTER WHAT OP. No matter how bad you have it, it's still better than eternal suffering in hell.
>>
>>74863315
If there's one thing i know about the pills it's that they don't make depression go away overnight, luckily the unable to cum thing goes away over time once you get really used to the chemicals.

Pills just mitigate the pain, meanwhile you need to find something to live for so you don't end up in apathy again.
>>
>>74850502
Suicide will just send you to hell for eternity.
>>
File: 936full-virgen-de-guadalupe.jpg (178 KB, 726x1200) Image search: [Google]
936full-virgen-de-guadalupe.jpg
178 KB, 726x1200
don't do it mexi-kun, pray to her
>>
>>74852553
when you stop being an atheist

depression is God's way of telling you that life is pointless without Him
>>
I've been thinking about it too, life here is terrible and I can't do anything because I'm dumb at everything. If I can make good money then that could become a motivation or else I'm gonna end it. Don't plan to get married because I don't get along with anyone.
>>
You can take or leave it, if you please.
>>
>>74850502
No.

Get fit and take some corrupts with you. Jesus christ is it that hard?
>>
>>74864658
Invent loos for india, you'll be rich.
Seriously, sewage planning is quite profitable.
>>
>>74852182
Nice ID
>>
>>74864405
i was on them for a while and they didn't seem to help anything, they just made me feel hollow. if anything i think they negatively changed my brain chemistry which took probably another year to go away. i would say avoid this if at all possible. also the not being able to cum thing never went away until i stopped taking them.
>>
>>74864941
Seems noseybonk lives in switzerland now..
>>
>>74864398

>you should suffer because some divine hippie wants you to
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 800x800
>>74864714
Rareeee
>>
>>74850502
Have fun
>>
>>74865104
I used and still use citalopram which is an SSRI, took a good few months before my body fully accepted it.
What did they give you if i may ask?
>>
>>74865613
I was on one originally that I can't recall the name of... it started with a P, and had a chemical name (non-branded). It didn't work so the doctor switched my prescription to effexor.
>>
File: 1463965862414.png (9 KB, 459x377) Image search: [Google]
1463965862414.png
9 KB, 459x377
>>74864880
>use poo in loo meme in real
>become rich as fuck

It will be hilarious if it worked out
>>
>>74865308
You should be more careful with your words when you talk about God.
>>
>>74850502
Mexico, I don't think it's worth it. Not because some divine hippie wants you to suffer, it's just isn't worth it. You could try, get a little hesitation mark, but I don't think you're that far yet. Nor should you go that far, it'll only be an embarassing mark that you'd rather not talk about because you'd feel they won't understand. As far as philosophy of suicide goes, I don't think there's one, because it's as simple as it is: you die, and your family grieves, and everything else just go on, and you won't feel the pain you've caused if you have someone who loves you. It's a choice, as everything else in life.
>>
who gives a shit if you want to kill yourself do it.
are you afraid people are going to call you a coward and a pussy?
who cares, you'll be fucking dead.
>>
>>74866085

You worship the construct of man.

I worship the divine that has always been and always will be, the energy that makes up the universe as a whole.

The christian god is just an asshole anyway.
>>
Why go through the trouble of killing yourself when you can just wander into Juarez and catch a stray bullet from a thirteen-year-old cartel hitman?
>>
File: CieNDvIWwAATLBw.jpg (187 KB, 851x1280) Image search: [Google]
CieNDvIWwAATLBw.jpg
187 KB, 851x1280
>considering suicide

Here's what purged all thoughts of suicide from me forever:

The rest of the world doesn't care who you are, but they want to hurt you. This must be part of what's making you feel bad in the first place. But remember, these people are retarded flaming assholes. They don't want what's best for the world, they just want to eat and shit and break things until the moment they die. These people are your natural enemies and suicide means letting them win. Instead of killing yourself, seek out like-minded people to form a resistance against this empire of shit. Anybody who knows the shit and opposes it is effectively your ally. Count as many people like this as possible, and whenever you are in their company you must teach yourself to stop shitting all over the place like the rest of the world does. If enough people do this, then humanity's civilization might actually amount to something someday.
>>
>>74850502
Of course it is. The red pilled Samurai warriors did it and so should you.
>>
>>74850502
Dying isn't the problem when it comes to suicide, it's surviving the attempt.
>>
>>74850502
If you kill yourslf dont go to light, the will manipulate your sipirit to reincarnet again on this stupid planet and ecide what our life will belike, dont go to the light and decide youself what you wanna do, go back or do something else.
>>
I havent commited suicide because I don't want to hurt the people that still love me in this world, and maybe because I'm a pussy.

I only have my stupidity to blame for this. Shame.

At the moment I seek for better motivations to keep me going and start over...again.

Life's a piece of shit aswell for the god's chosen people, my fellow burgers.
>>
>>74866442
Christian God has helped many people. You seem angry, is it because God forbids lust?
>>
>>74850502
Pure faggotry. Get back to your Christian roots, find a nice girl, save money, take a JOG AROUND THE FUCKING BLOCK man. You only get one shot at this life.

Join a Mexican Nationalist group (not those La Raza faggots) and work your ass off as a proud Mexican man and MAKE YOUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN!

Join the corrupt police force and kill as many drug dealing cartel faggots you can get your hands on.

Have pride in yourself, man. Being on the brink of suicide can make you a) a danger to yourself, or b) a danger to the rest of the world. Go with the latter and make this shit world your oyster.

Also, build wall.

t. privileged White guy who has been in the same situation
>>
>>74862628
>So suicide unlocks Hard Mode.
yeah, that's one way of seeing it. You probably reincarnate as a dalit in india or something https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalit
Or maybe a gypsie in Europe.
>>
>>74865877
Yeah i think that's the best plan for now, trying out the SSRIs until you find a flavor and a dosage that suits you.
If you've got the money you could get a detailed psychological profile done so it's easier for the doc to find the best one for you.
>>
>>74853503
OR he could pick up the gun and shoot again.
>>
>>74866907

The christian god allows lust. He even allows incest and polygamy.

He's just also an asshole that cares far too much about what people eat.
>>
If i killed myself nobody would care
>>
>>74866953
Or as weed and get smoked by a liberal hippie
>>
>>74867148
>The christian god allows lust.
Nope, Matthew 5:27-30.
>He even allows incest and polygamy.
Both of these are considered mortal sins by the Catholic Church.
>He's just also an asshole that cares far too much about what people eat.
"What comes into your mouth does not defile you. What comes out of your mouth, that defiles you."
You see, you don't know what you are talking about. You must have confused Christianity with something else.
>>
>>74865877
Take a drug like LSD, it will free you from all negative thoughts and gives you a clear mind.
With a clear mind, its easier to think about your life and how irrelevant the expectations of other people are.

Just take it once or twice to evade a addiction.
>>
>>74867893
There are over 30000 sub groups in christianity.
All our arguments are cherry picked

>tips fedora
>>
>>74868036
Actually yeah, nothing like a dissociate experience to realize how you've fucked up and where in your life shit got fucked.
Acid and mushies also do not foster a physical dependence so there's nothing encouraging you to take them again but yourself.

Dunno bout the free yourself from all negative thoughts part though, bad trips happen.
>>
>>74868307
Protestantism is false. I'm talking about Catholicism/Orthodoxy.
>>
>>74851906
>Implying all problems are temporary.

Just a meme answer.
>>74850502

Yes it can be. The problem with acting it out usually stems from people not understanding the difference between legitimate reasons to commit sudoku . I myself tried twice for no justifiable reason in hindsight.

There really are some people who have no other option, who can't improve themselves beyond a point and have no purpose. Its just that most people only assume they can't change and act on impulse without considering all the facts.
>>
>>74850502
>RNG
This isn't Binding of Isaac you stupid spic, this is real life.
>>
>>74869157

Catholicism is a cult, and isn't even considered Christian. It's seperate.
>>
>>74852553
When you get your shit together
Fix your sleep schedule, eat organic food, take risks, and find a new fetish
That's how I got out of it
>>
>>74850502
Come on Mexibro, noone likes a dead Mexican.

Make a dramatic change to your life. Start smoking weed. I guarantee you will have a new lease on life.
>>
Think about your mom and dad OP. You have no idea how much they will suffer; they will think of your face every day and feel pain as they remember you. It is not fair.
>>
>>74850502
I feel ya, and I've got the perfect method to die.
Get a knife, no it's not for stabbing yourself.
Go out and find a cartel member. Kill him with the knife and take his gun.
Now go and find a gang hangout.
Shoot it up and loot it. The supplies will help you on your journey.
Make your way to a cartel hideout, shoot it up with your new guns. If they don't kill you, you win big cartel bux! If you lose you die a martyr against cartels.
You'll be an hero Juan!
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.