[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump is a racist and so are his supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 26
File: Trump = Hitler.webm (581 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Trump = Hitler.webm
581 KB, 400x400
Whether you'd like to admit it or not, Donald Trump is a fucking racist and it's very likely that he'll be the next Hitler of our time. There's absolutely no point denying it, especially here on /pol/ of all places. After all, it's the sole reason why you all support him in the first place. The scary part of the matter is that he has the potential to be even worse than Hitler. Think of what one man can do in a country with a population of over 100 million nonwhite citizens. The death toll could potentially be higher than any event in the history of mankind.

He says that he wants to take "OUR" country back and "make America great AGAIN", but what he really wants to do is make America white again. And when he says "we're taking OUR country back", he's talking as if America belongs strictly to white people. One has to really wonder just what he'd be willing to do to accomplish his goal of making America a white homeland again.

It's no secret that all of his supporters are racists as well, at the very least they're complicit in condoning it. All you have to do is ask the average Trump supporter one simple question and they'll tell you all that you need to know, just ask them: "When was America great?". I guarantee you that most of them will tell you that they want to bring America back to somewhere around the 1950s era. They want to bring this country back to a time where whites made up the vast majority of the population and blacks and other minorities were treated like dogs.
>>
Well I have news for you fucking racist white bigots, it's not happening! THIS COUNTRY DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU ANYMORE! The era of the white man is OVER! You're going EXTINCT. You're losing all of your power; all of your privilege; your influence is waning. And you're mad about it, you're so incredibly mad -- you're fed up! You just want to elect Trump to preserve and maintain your power and dominance in this country. But it's too fucking bad! This is payback for centuries of oppression under white colonialism. You reap what you have sown and I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you. In fact, I'll quite enjoy watching your timely demise.

The bottom line is that Trump will never be the president of the United States. NEVER! America will never be made "white again". So I suggest you embrace the brown and black future that awaits each and every single one of you. Maybe you could try to make amends with the people that you so vehemently despise and want to get rid of. Maybe they'll decide to give you the mercy that you never cared to give them, but I wouldn't count it. The white race is going to disappear like a fart in the wind and you're powerless to prevent it.

And before one of you stupid stormfag bigots accuses me of being a racist towards white people, I suggest you do your fucking research because it's literally impossible to be racist against white people. Reverse racism doesn't exist. If you're a fucking white male you've literally never had to deal with oppression or any other societal hardships. So just shut the fuck up.
>>
Im having trouble deciding on whether this is pasta or serious. Saved for future use either way
>>
>>74749714
t. Carl the Cuck
>>
What's wrong with being racist? It's simply acknowledging reality.
>>
File: 1442428381877s.jpg (15 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1442428381877s.jpg
15 KB, 250x237
>>74749714
>>74749737
shit thread m8
>>
>>74749714
what is racism and why is it bad?
>>
>>74749714

Define "racist".
>>
>>74749714
You are the cancer that is killing /pol/.

Anyone replying to you and not sageing is the cancer that is killing /pol/.
>>
>>74749714
Oh bummer a racist

Never mind Islamic terrorists that strap bombs to their bodies with nails coiled around the bomb to create shrapnel to kill as many people as possible

We can't have people being racist and spreading problematic ideologies

And if you think Islam is a problematic ideology you're a racist

>OP
>>
>>74749714
Stfu you retarded shit cuck redditor. "Racism" i.e. Racial pride will be the saving grace of the white race and you're trying to make me feel bad for wanting to protect my culture and heritage.

You are a brainwashed useful idiot.
>>
>>74749714
Copypasta/10

Nice b8 OP
>>
YES HE IS THE NEXT HITLER FOR SURE

IF YOU DON'T MOVE OUT OF THE USA AND REVOKE YOUR CITIZENSHIP FOREVER, YOU WILL BE KILLED BY THE NEXT HITLER

YOU HAVE TO MOVE OUT, HURRY YOU ONLY HAVE 7 MONTHS BEFORE HE KILLS YOU, HURRY HURRY GET OUT NOW GET OUT HURRY
>>
tl;dr OP is a faggot
>>
>>74749714
No shit. It's exactly why I voted for him in my primary.
>>
File: 57209742[1].jpg (454 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
57209742[1].jpg
454 KB, 1280x720
>>74749714
>The scary part of the matter is that he has the potential to be even worse than Hitler.

Goddamn. I hope we kill 12 million of you Jews this time. As a warmup.
>>
Trump is literally Hitler.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1933
>>74749714
Ps here is a picture of the signing of the constitution

Surprise, America is a white nation made by white men for white people you pathetic fuck.

The only reason non whites have a voice is because we slowly and stupidly let the monkeys and jackals mingle in our white society

Now they have become so bold and numerous to claim America was never white and whites should be ashamed for trying to protect the country they created from the clutches of third world hordes.

Get fucked you weak spined faggot. If calling people racist makes them change their opinion, their opinions are shit.
>>
niggers tongue my anus
>>
>>74751341
Good, he will save USA, give 6 million Americans jobs, and fix the economical problem that USA faces.
>>
>>74749714
Ah yes because insulting someone's supporters makes them see your way of things
>>
File: absolutelydegenerate.png (360 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydegenerate.png
360 KB, 600x600
We're being raided by JIDF , we offended a top jew shill last night and he was shitting his pants with rage

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74704122/

He vowed to destroy us today and is as we speak muttering demonic yiddish curses at his computer screen
>>
>>74749714
>Donald Trump is a fucking racist
>Donald Trump is the next Hitler
>Well I have news for you fucking racist white bigots, it's not happening! THIS COUNTRY DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU ANYMORE! The era of the white man is OVER! You're going EXTINCT.

You hate whites and want them to be gone. Who's the racist Hitler now you degenerate cunt?
>>
>>74751703
>he vowed to destroy us
>on 4chan
lmao what a loser, how pathetic.
>>
What a nice shillbot
>>
>>74749714

He cant do any of those things. The Congress would cut off his balls.
>>
>>74751437
I accidently tongued my own anus once
>>
>>74749714
Are you implying Hitler was bad and becoming the next Hitler wouldn't be something good?
>>
File: 1458158645141.png (713 KB, 1035x621) Image search: [Google]
1458158645141.png
713 KB, 1035x621
>>74749714
>liberal buzzwords
Are liberals literally incapable of discourse without the use of liberal/SJW buzzwords? It's fucking uncanny.

Here's a hint, fag: If you're looking to change someone's mind, try not to out yourself immediately as a retard.
>>
>>74749714
You just blow in from stupid town?
>>
YOURE
>>
File: 1463203709688.png (52 KB, 654x962) Image search: [Google]
1463203709688.png
52 KB, 654x962
>this thread again
>>
>>74749714
Oh no! My fucking feelings, you called me a racist!

Let me tell you liberal cunt, I'm NOT racist, I just hate niggers jews spics gooks camel jockies and curry niggers.
>>
>>74749714
On the day of trumps ascension the roads will foam with the blood of people like you. Killed at the hands of the trump death squads. Let all who would question his rule speak, that you may suffer the same fate.
>>
>>74749714
>Donald Trump is a racist and you shouldn't vote for him because of it
>>74749737
>Your race is the worst race anyway

You know, you could at least try to be a little consistent. That's all we ask is that you try.
>>
Hail hitler

Hail trump

Hail satan
>>
>>74753180
>hail satan
Go away poo, Hitler or Trump never liked that faggot.
>>
>>74749714
>Reverse racism doesn't exist
Yes it does faggot.
How long did it take you to type this out?
>>
>>74749714
Lawanda goes to ask her daddy-
"Daddy, lemme barro da car. OK?"
"You wants ta barro da car, den you know whats you gots ta do." (starts undoing pants)
"Oh no daddy, not dat agin!"
"You wants da car o doncha?"
"Weh ok den..." (kneels down and starts in, immediately gags it out)
"Plsh! Ackk!... Dammit daddy yo dick taste like sheeit!"
"Oh yeah, das right. I loan da car to yo bruddah a haff hour ago."
>>
File: shredder mad.jpg (33 KB, 580x250) Image search: [Google]
shredder mad.jpg
33 KB, 580x250
>>74751799

>mfw Hitler made everything worse for whites by becoming the boogeyman incarnate.
>>
You know what we have in this country that Germany didn't have in 1933? A system of checks and balances
>>
Funk off, don't compare Hitler to that piece of shut Trump.
>>
>>74749737
I'd like to beat you to death and i'm not even a Trump supporter.
>>
>>74749714
>The scary part of the matter is that he has the potential to be even worse than Hitler. Think of what one man can do in a country with a population of over 100 million nonwhite citizens. The death toll could potentially be higher than any event in the history of mankind.
Where did you come up with his master plan?
>>
>>74753275
Hitler was totally into black magic, dummy. That's why God killed his ass and let America slowly and peacefully defeat Russia.
>>
Yep, i'm trump supporter and i'm racist. So what?
>>
>>74749714
As someone who isn't a big Ttump supporter, I can tell you that he's obviously not racist. He's just pandering to racists.

Donald Trump is a moderate Democrat who saw a weak and vunerable Republican party that had proved it was susceptible to takeover. For the 20 years before deciding to run, he was very consistent in his political positions, and then suddenly did a complete 180 when he wanted to be president.

He's not racist or crazy or stupid, just incredibly calculated. If he's president then he won't fuck everything up. These people who actually think he's going to deport all mexicans or ban all muslims have just been bamboozled.
>>
>>74749920
The right choice
>>
Wow OP
Its like you actually want to make him look better than he is
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-AE4TyI.jpg (116 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-AE4TyI.jpg
116 KB, 600x700
>>74749714
>>
File: unt-oy-vey-UYAEJ1KA.jpg (87 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
unt-oy-vey-UYAEJ1KA.jpg
87 KB, 600x1067
>>74749737
Hmmmm .... You sound very familiar .
>>
>>74749714
Thanks for the info, I'm now a #shill4hill
>>
>>74754932
>Haaretz
You do know thats is leftwing right?
Theyre against the palestinian wall too
>>
>>74749714
>>74749737
TL;DR but what's wrong with being racist? Race is a reality and ignoring something so important because it makes you or other people uncomfortable is extremely childish and irresponsible.
>>
go sit o a big cock
>>
I'm a #JebHead now
>>
>>74749714
Explain how illegals and muslims are a "race" and how is it racist to hate them.
>>
seat*
>>
>>74749714
Kike.
>>
>ask people to explain why racism is wrong
>only reply is "omg what a bigot!"

Explain to me why racism is wrong or bad.
>>
>>74749714
SAGEd and reported. A good to you and your wife's son.
>>
>>74755942

the theory goes that making assumptions about people based on things they didn't choose and can't control (birth characteristics) is unfair.

it's good in theory, if you see a black person in your daily interactions you shouldn't make assumptions about them.
>>
File: 1459362227459.jpg (21 KB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
1459362227459.jpg
21 KB, 270x263
>>74749714
I've heard this stop many times, I don't care.
Fuck it, might as well give up my khakis and button down shirts for some red laced military boots suspenders and a wife beater. I'm a fucking racist because Hillary Clinton is a massive fuck up.
I hate everyone of color because the democrats put up the most crooked politician in the last twenty years, and most people can see it.
But let's just forget logic and common sense, throw reasoning out the window and call everyone a racist.

Fuck you OP, and your playground logic. None of your worthless prattle will convince me to vote for the most crooked career politician in my life.
>>
>>74749714
Agreed

At this point it's simply undebatable to argue against Trump NOT being a racist. All the proof falls on him and in none of the cases does that proof show a positive support for minorities. This is also undebatable.

At first it was funny to watch trump supporters be delusional enough to argue that he's not racist but at this point there are so many trump supporters that there is a bigger picture here that we're not recognizing..,.which is delusion. With that said for the ones who are not deluded are just plain racist because they agree trump is a racist. I come by these trump supporters a lot more than the delusional innocent ones, these are the violent ones who will punch you for having opposing views.

It's practically undebatable to even continue this discussion. We as a human species need to progress to the next level of consciousness to defeat this literal disease in our society for both the racist-aware trump supporters and the racist-unaware trump supporters.
>>
File: 1406144953645.jpg (471 KB, 1000x791) Image search: [Google]
1406144953645.jpg
471 KB, 1000x791
>>74749714
>>
File: 1462816122994.jpg (456 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462816122994.jpg
456 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>74750395
What if there's one muslim guy that is so chill and kind to you ? Do you still want to gas him ?
>>
>>74756266
Racism is the belief that some races are inferior to others due to their genetics. That's literally the given definition of it.
By definition
"a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race"
Anyone who is in any medical field or scientific field can plainly see this to be the truth. If it's backed up by facts there is nothing wrong with it; reality is shit and people aren't born equal just because someone thinks they should be.

What you described is closer to being a bigot than a racist, or merely just intolerant. Acting upon assumption and basing your belief of fact in an assumption is both stupid and wrong, I'll agree, but there's a difference between being guarded and prepared should someone turn out to be what you assume and acting on your assumption before it can be confirmed.

Blacks in America have a notoriously high violent crime rate, so it's safe to assume that any black you meet could possibly be violent and dangerous. It's a poor show to treat them as if they are violent and dangerous without them first showing they are though, and there's nothing wrong with simply being prepared in case they turn out to be.
>>
>>74755615
>TL;DR but what's wrong with being racist?

Nothing. Non-whites are encouraged to be racist because race consciousness is a powerful tool. This is why black pride, asian pride, hispanic pride are all positive things but white pride is a dirty word. This is absolutely intentional.

Being racist isn't bad, unless you're interested in keeping whites apathetic and unorganized while their nations and cultures are destroyed. In that case, "racist" whites are a huge threat. This is why you should absolutely own the term as much as you can without social consequences. If someone calls you a racist, take it as a compliment.
>>
>>74756841
Just like blacks they are one insult or slip of the tongue away from chimping out. The people that those San Bernadino shooters killed attended their baby shower and thought they were friends. It is best to limit your interaction with these people.
>>
File: Reddit.png (5 KB, 485x215) Image search: [Google]
Reddit.png
5 KB, 485x215
>>74749714
>>74749737

>replying to this shitty bait thread
>>
well i'm racist too. so i don't really care
>>
>>74756853
>What you described is closer to being a bigot than a racist, or merely just intolerant.
Agreed, but I fail to see how this isn't meaningless semantics.
>Blacks in America have a notoriously high violent crime rate
Enacting government policy based on this isn't racist. We have to recognize trends in policy-making because we don't have the resources to police every neighborhood the way we police the black ones or search every traveler the way we search the arab ones.

Liberals need to recognize that tailoring policy to prevailing trends doesn't equate to assuming that the black guy walking down your street is automatically a gangster.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 477x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 477x316
>>74757403
Omg how can human be this evil. Why can't you just be like the normal majority of people ? What happened in your past ?
>>
>being swedish
>haven't participated in any colonialism
>many problems with immigration
Any comments OP?

Btw have americans even participated in colonialism? It was mostly centered around Spain, Portugal, England and their Kings, Queens and governments. The descendants of those people in America are actually relatively few in comparison to the ones who arrived later, fleeing from wars oppression and starvation in Europe.
Any more comments?
>>
File: 48848498.png (936 KB, 1283x613) Image search: [Google]
48848498.png
936 KB, 1283x613
>>74749714
>>74749737

Well.......I-I never thought about it like that, I'm fucking done with DRUMPF........now I'm a Hillfire Missile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#HeLostMe
#ImWithHer
#ItsTime
>>
The problem with irresponsibly throwing around accusations of racism is that the word begins lose any power and meaning among normal, rationally-minded people.

In that way, it's actually counterproductive to the accusers' agenda. In the case of Trump, the more progressive fascists level accusations of racism, the more popular he becomes among thinking, rational people.

So, from Trump supporters everywhere: thanks OP.
>>
>>74757660
>How can human be this evil
>His government doesn't let him chew bubble gum
Think about it, son.
>>
>>74758166
I'm not singaporean i vpn'd. I'm embarassed to let people know my country is.
>>
>>74749714
>to do is make America white again.
What is exactly bad in this?
I mean, literraly everything that murrica has achieved as a country is built by whites.
This is the country that sent man to the Moon. This is the country that we expected to fight most technologically advanced war in history of humankind.
And as foreigner i must say all your brown people is utterly unintresting. Blame it on racism, but when i hear American i expect to see white guy with culture and technology, not african with rap and racial swears.
>>
OP, the phillipines just elected a guy who executed 10,000 criminals without trial.

we will never have a leader that effective, so shut-up, sit down and drink your hemp-latte.
>>
File: 8498848.jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
8498848.jpg
54 KB, 540x960
>>74757769
>>
Does that make me a neo-nazi to support Trump then? Am I welcome in the club?
>>
>>74749714
>>74749737
Nigga, you expect me to read all that shit?
>>
>>74758166
Speak nigger. Where you at, bruh?
>>
>>74749737
Reply above
>>
>>74749714
I certainly hope so.
>>
I am now a #CruzMissile.
>>
>>74749714
There is literally nothing wrong with being racist
>>
>>74758840
We'll be going after you as soon as we get bored going after mudslimes.
>>
>>74758989
Let's see you do that with our nuclear arsenal.
>>
The fact that /pol/ denies Trump being the next Hitler says a lot.
>>
>>74749714
What is your point?
>>
File: bill.jpg (512 KB, 634x819) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
512 KB, 634x819
donald you stay the hell away from heidi
>>
>>74759039
>Thinks a few nukes in Israel will prevent A fascistic US from doing what it wants.

Wow, dude.
>>
File: 1439516775103.png (94 KB, 730x486) Image search: [Google]
1439516775103.png
94 KB, 730x486
>>74749714
Hey who's got the barney-stalin with the hammer and sickle version of this pic? I saved it on my phone, but need to get on my computer.
>>
>2 posts by this ID
You've all been bamboozled. Sage.
>>
>>74759039
We could level your entire country in an afternoon. Show some respect.
>>
>people think Trump will result in the deaths of more people than Hillary or Bernie
>>
>>74759226
Try 300 nuclear warheads. Why would you come after us anyway?
>>
>>74759292
Show respect after a guy tells me he'll kill my country? How am I supposed to respect that?
>>
>>74749714
Nice thread
>>
>>74749714
I'd rather take Trump than Hillary, because he's not flying any false flag about where he stands - so we can deal with him.
>>
The real questions are - what's wrong with being racist and what did Hitler ever do wrong?
>>
>>74759319
I'm not talking about Israel. I'm not antisemitic either. The level of hate towards Muslims that is being cultivated will eventually spill over and affect the other semites: You.

This will happen mostly in Europe though, guaranteed. Trump is a jackass, not really racist. The those who aren't meme-ing "alt-right" will come for your people eventually though.
>>
>>74759562
Being racist means you hurt people's feelings, you insult people, you discriminate people based on skin color, you bully the different looking people, etc etc
>>
>>74759562
Hitler did nothing wrong except exterminate the Jews and rapid expansion. He should spread the expansion out over decades and deported the Jews.
>>
>>74759804
So? Hurt feelings don't matter much.
Niggers hurt my feelings by merely existing. Should we petition for genocide?
>>
ITT
>>
>>74759958
Holocaust didn't happen.
Hitler didn't expand, he only reassembled what was taken from Germany after WW1.
>>
>>74759684
>>74759374
While some grass roots leaders in Europe are Western Zionists, their minions are not. A dangerous game, you are playing, allying with these folks.
>>
>>74759972
I hope your mom would give more attention to you, kiddo.
>>
File: 1458559712154.jpg (41 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1458559712154.jpg
41 KB, 400x300
>>74749714
Newfag doesn't know about the day of the rope.
>>
>>74760060
>holocaust didn't happen
questionable

>Hitler didn't expand, he only reassembled
You're missing my point.
>>
File: 1458251056515.gif (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1458251056515.gif
8 KB, 320x240
how the fuck does /pol/ fall for such low quality bait TIME AND TIME AGAIN
>>
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 208x243
>>74749714
fuck off shill.
>>
>>74749714
Thats right. I am a racist. Please break into my house tonight so i can legally murder you
>>
>>74756841
>Muslim
>Race
You fucking retard, it's an ideology.
>>
>>74760221
Go back to plebbit, dear rice monkey.

>>74760299
Churchill started saying he will destroy Germany in 1933 when the Hitler won the elections.
Then in 1936 he said that he will force the war on Germany in any case.
Then later in 1936 he said that if Germany regains it's industrial capacity WW1 was for naught.

Then in 1945 he advocated for backstabbing USSR block allies and nuking them (google "operation unthinkable")

It's always the beady-eyed Anglo. Always. Hitler did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>74760571
Yeah whatever. So how ? What would you do to a muslim that is very liberal and chill and kind ?
>>
File: 1463522769681.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1463522769681.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>74759562
I'M CALLING MUTTI ON YOU
>>
>>74760673
>not all anglos
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1024x1024
cool bait thread, OP! i'll keep this next time i need good copypasta
>>
>>74749714
I am racist and I want the next Hitler.

That's why I am supporting him in the first place you complete moron.
>>
>>74749714
""""""buzzwords"""""""
>>
>>74756306
Let's assume you and OP are right. Trump is a racist with racist values. He's taken no donations from foreign countries that are supporting terrorism. He's willing to change his position quickly if enough people get upset (women/abortion). He is against wars and trade deals that make America weaker financially. He wants to make America great again, to a 1950s economy where we had all the manufacturing and other nations were in debt to us specifically for white people. However, even though he wants all this for white people wouldn't it also positively affect minorities?
>>
>>74750559
>sageing
>>
>>74758486
America was build by slaves
>>
>>74761889
>everything is made out of cotton
just jump, no one cares about you anyway
>>
>guys guys! I got you a strawman to beat
>>
File: TheGuardian.jpg (360 KB, 846x1024) Image search: [Google]
TheGuardian.jpg
360 KB, 846x1024
>>74749714
Back to twiccuck, shill
>>
>>74749714
don't care didn't read sage hide report
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.