[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need a good wireless microphone for my a6300. Any suggestions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: evva.png (1 MB, 1268x666) Image search: [Google]
evva.png
1 MB, 1268x666
Need a good wireless microphone for my a6300. Any suggestions?
>>
>>2825767
If it's for blogging outside or recordingstuff like your picture I'd recommend a hotshoe microphone or a wired lavalier instead.

Hotshoe microphones are inherently cheaper, so at the same price you can get a better one, with the extra of being able to record several people with a simple setup and a slightly better noise isolation in windy days.

Wired lavaliers have the ibvious disadvantage but you can multiply the inputs just by adding a cheap 1 to 2 or 1 to 4 jack input adapter to your camera.

Also both systems are more reliable than a wireless lav. Only perk of wireless is long distance flexibility and freedom of movement, but even that can be fixed with a hotshoe wire and the hotshoe mic to move it around folowing the subject without moving the camera itself.

If not, then go to youtube, type "lok digitalrev what's in my camera bag" and buy the same system, but prepare your anus/wallet.
>>
>>2826852
Sage and redirect to a fucking gear thread, ya dingus
>>
I have a Rode VideoMic Pro. It goes in the hotshoe or you can put it on a boom.
>>
>>2826903
I should point out it is not wireless, but a very good mic.
>>
>>2825767
sauce on that qt?
>>
>>2827061
LOL
>>
>>2825767
Emma is that you?
>>
>>2827090
No it's Evva.png
>>
>>2827099
Lol
>>
>>2827061
evalion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w8I2bfCm4c
>>
>>2825767
Sound Fag here.

A'ight OP what i'd recommend for you is the Rode SmartLav+

Basically it's a lapel mic that connects to your phone and allows your phone to become a mini audio recorder.

It's not technically "wireless" but there are no cables going from your camera to your sound source.

It would mean you'd have to sync sound in post but it means instead of spending $600ish dollars on a Sennheiser G3 wireless lapel system you can use a $120ish dollar mic that connects to you phone.

I haven't personally used the app that records it but it looks simple enough. Also i will say i don't know if it works on Android but in theory it should based on the rings on the 3.5 jack.

Rode do a cheaper version of that SmartLav but i'd stick with the plus.

[spoiler]Yes i am a little bias to Rode but im an ausfag so...[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.