[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do portrait photography studios make money? Who the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
How do portrait photography studios make money?

Who the fuck is paying money to have their portrait taken? I mean seriously, are they just doing awful family portraits and children portraits day in and day out???

Anyone work/ed at a studio before and can give some insight into how this shit actually works?

Uncle Terry, Peter Hurley.. I get it.. they are super successful, but I am talking about all the average photography studios.. I am in my 20s and only know 2 people who have paid for portraits.. One a family member who got fooled by the FREE PHOTO SESSION (but then pays for prints) and another family friend who got a shitty family portrait that was photoshopped to absolute death.
>>
File: chef-todd-mohr.jpg (57 KB, 491x500) Image search: [Google]
chef-todd-mohr.jpg
57 KB, 491x500
How do restaurants make money?

Who is paying for someone to cook their food for them? I mean seriously, are they just cooking awful risotto day in and day out?

Anyone work/ed at a restaurant before and can give some insight into how this shit actually works?

Noma, The Fat Duck... I get it.. they are super successful, but I am talking about all the average restaurants.. I am in my 20s and only know 2 people who have paid for dinner.. One a family member who got fooled by the SET MENU (but then pays for the À LA CARTE) and another family friend who got a shitty Soufflé that was burnt to absolute death.
>>
File: electric-cinema-london.jpg (143 KB, 900x490) Image search: [Google]
electric-cinema-london.jpg
143 KB, 900x490
How do cinemas make money?

Who the fuck is paying money to watch a movie? I mean seriously, are they just doing awful family comedies and children's cartoons day in and day out???

Anyone work/ed at a cinema before and can give some insight into how this shit actually works?

Odeon, AMC... I get it.. they are super successful, but I am talking about all the average Cinemas... I am in my 20s and only know 2 people who have paid to watch a movie... One a family member who got fooled by the 2 ADULT TICKETS 1 CHILD FREE (but then pays for popcorn) and another family friend who got a ticket to a Michael Bay movie that was exploded to absolute death.
>>
>>2759460
>>2759463
premium tier responses/10
>>2759436
go fuck yourself OP
>>
File: Cocktails.jpg (415 KB, 1701x1134) Image search: [Google]
Cocktails.jpg
415 KB, 1701x1134
How do bars make money?

Who the fuck is paying money to have their drink in a bar? I mean seriously, are they just doing awful Manhattans and Martinis day in and day out???

Anyone work/ed at a bar before and can give some insight into how this shit actually works?

The Savoy, Raffles... I get it.. they are super successful, but I am talking about all the average bars.. I am in my 20s and only know 2 people who have paid for drinks.. One a family member who got fooled by the CHEAP BRAND NAME ON TAP (but then pays for COCKTAILS) and another family friend who got a shitty daiquiri that was sugared to absolute death.
>>
>>2759467
>I am in my 20s and only know 2 people who have paid for drinks..
I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>2759460

lost it
>>
please does anyone have the 9 outtakes from this session:
http://fgts.jp/b/thread/667169828/#667172499
on a miley forum fans are saying that there are more outtakes that leaked today but so far i haven't been able to track them down?

and i think larry >>2755049 is mean even though i like that film he made with harmony korine.
>>
>>2760811
>please does anyone have the 9 outtakes from this session
you mean the slightly out of focus jizz in mouth shots?
>>
>>2759467

Gambling is a big money maker in bars dude. Try going to one and watch where the money is going. Lol.
>>
File: CIA.jpg (61 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
61 KB, 1024x576
How does CIA make money?

Who the fuck is paying money to bring friends? I mean seriously, are they just doing awful flight plans day in and day out???

Anyone work/ed at CIA before and can give some insight into how this shit actually works?

Maimen, Juan Avyu.. I get it.. they are super successful, but I am talking about all the average flights.. I am in my 20s and only know 2 people who didn't fly so good.. One a CIA who got fooled by the FOR YOU (but then asks if getting caught was part of his plan) and another big guy who got a shitty plane that was crashed to absolute death with no survivors.
>>
>>2760859

1. You realize he was joking, right?
2. 99% of bars don't offer gambling. I'm not even sure you've been to a bar.
>>
>>2759489
>>2760859
Look at these fags who got meme'd on and didn't even realize it.
>>
>>2759463
Michael Bay is a god of cinema, you sir go fuck yourself.
>>
>>2759436
I'll bet that Photography Studios take better pics than you do... all day long.
>>
>>2761038
when will this meme die? It literally fits on all situations
>>
More memes please
>>
>>2763604
why'd you necrobump a meme to comment on when it will die

why do you do this
>>
>>2759460
>>2759463
>>2759467
>>2761038
Dear God nearly pissed myself. OP get rekt
>>
Wow, never seen such grade A memery since 2010. Such meme, so reuse, so dank.
>>
>>2763924

>implying OP didnt create the meme
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.