[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a noob in photography and would like to start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o1iqvgWwkR1s80qmvo1_250.png (105 KB, 250x381) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1iqvgWwkR1s80qmvo1_250.png
105 KB, 250x381
But, im a poorfag and need a solid camera for under 200€ (250$) can anyone recommend me some good ones?
>>
Canon - PowerShot ELPH 160

20.0-Megapixel camera that's good on your budget. You can then get a good memory card and a case for it
Nikon - Coolpix L840

A camera right on your budget with some wiggle room to get accessories. This camera is able to compete with most professional MFT cameras that cost 4 times as much. (pricier alternative Canon - PowerShot SX530)
>>
>>2762865
In addition: Nikon - Coolpix S9900

Comparable to the Ricoh GR which costs three times as much. This comes with a tilt/flip screen and preforms amazing under low light. Good manual controls and very pocketable for it's 30x zoom range.
>>
>>2762862

Always look for second hand, take a friend with you who knows cameras. Ask for a recent unedited photo of any prospective SLR to get an idea of shutter count (you can upload this photo online; there are free tools to work it out).

I got my first D70 and 50 1.8 for $200AUD $150ish USD second hand. There was some haggling but I always loved that camera.

Personally I would prefer a 10 year old SLR to most modern point and shoots. I prefer the ergonomics (and now I have plenty of glass for 'em too). Check around and see! And don't forget, many people on classifieds ads are desperate, especially if the gear is a little older! Don't be afraid to haggle.
>>
fuji xpro1 can be found cheap now that xpro2 is coming out in about a month, might drop even more when it actually comes out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fujifilm-X-series-X-Pro1-16-3-MP-Digital-Camera-Lens-18-55mm-/262274771908

body, lens, cables, battery, just 20 over your max

plus when you get more cash you can get a 15 or so dollar adapter for m42 mount lenses which are very cheap like 25 dollars

this gives you options to expand as opposed to a camera with a fixed lens
>>
>I'm poor and I want a cheap camera with great features.

Literally why we have a gear thread.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.