[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to read /p/ >have to turn monitor brightness up and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1432163271220.gif (2 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
1432163271220.gif
2 MB, 260x195
>want to read /p/
>have to turn monitor brightness up and flux off, thus destroying sleep cycle
>>
>>2750272
>want to read /p/
>but its full of inane, pointless threads, thus destroying my will to live
>>
>>2750275
wow you'd kill yourself instantly if you went to any other 4chan board

imagine every other post was like

>street photography
more like meme photography

>memeless cameras
epic

>sonyshills

>`high end camera base`
>can't do high end sports/outdoor photography
sonyfags on suicide watch

yeah

that's what /p/ would be like if it was like the rest of 4chan
>>
Turn on Tomorrow, nerd
>>
>>2750326
doesn't help when the fucking images i'm looking at require full monitor brightness/contrast/colors

it's not the background of the board its the content of the board
>>
File: 1428875903588.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1428875903588.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
>>2750272
>be processing raws
>20 shots in, realise I forgot to disable flux
>>
>>2750278
well thanks for contributing to the homogenization of /p/ towards the other boards then
>>
>>2750421
haha sure thing
>>
>>2750272
wow who fucking cares
>>
if you use f.lux you should kill yourself
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.