[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (212 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
212 KB, 1000x562
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyVTIjTDTg4

>1. Using an ISO over 200.
>2. Having images that aren't 100% sharp.
>3. Not using a lens hood.
>4. Not using a camera strap.
>5. Using P mode on a DSLR.
>6. Changing lens in an unsatisfactory manner.
>7. Using phones to take photos.
>8. Thinking that white balance can be used for artistic effect.
>9. Having blown highlights.
>10. Considering buying a mirror-less camera.

>There is no right or wrong as such in photography. Just interesting or not so interesting photos. Just enjoy it for what it is.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
>>2734422
>1. Using an ISO over 200.
literally never seen anyone complain unless it's in the upper thousands and seriously impacts a picture which would have benefited from sharpness
>2. Having images that aren't 100% sharp.
same as the above really, only comes up when it impacts an image negatively such as when your subject blends with the background rather than jump out of it
>3. Not using a lens hood.
who the fuck uses a lens hood whenever the camera's out of the bag and who the fuck doesn't put it back on when it's in the bag
>4. Not using a camera strap.
>implying camera straps aren't nerd-tier, wrist straps where it's at
>5. Using P mode on a DSLR.
>snob
>using an advanced camera designed for intelligent use with an automatic setting
you're not a snob if you look down on absolute tards
>6. Changing lens in an unsatisfactory manner.
what in the christ is this I never even heard of this
>7. Using phones to take photos.
I hope nobody's actually bothered by this
>8. Thinking that white balance can be used for artistic effect.
it can be but it looks like ass 99% of the time
if you want to play with white balance the best way to go is shooting RAW and experimenting in photoshop
>>9. Having blown highlights.
not having blown highlights is objectively superior to having blown highlights
>10. Considering buying a mirror-less camera.
but mirrorless cameras are getting more and more respect all the time?????????

0/10, triggered, snobby hong kong british wanker tries too hard
they really are a pretty shite channel overall, shitty humour + cameras
some of their advice is ken rockwell-tier
>>
>>2734492
What pisses me off is you're an American using the word "shite". newfuggityfug gtfo
>>
>>2734508
>you're an American
cite proof m8
I'm not a bong either by the way
>>
>>2734509
ffs anything non-UK you ass wipe. It shouldn't take an explanation to tell you it's a UK slang.

Unless obviously you're only using it because you read it on the Internet once or twice and it sounds different than the norm which you've never heard before; therefore it's cool. But you won't admit that because you have low self-esteem and hate your personality.

Now stop playing with your balls and go take photos.
>>
The part where he was at the table taking the insane burst on the coffee cup made me tear up laughing, that was about it.
>>
>>2734513
>only brits are allowed to use brit slang
>I'm not allowed to use brit slang if I like it
cool your autism m80 peace bruv guvna
>>
>>2734516
>>2734516
It's quite native to UK. And you're using it because you're a hipster. What the fuck is bruv and guvna, man drop your balls and speak English cunt
>>
File: Kai-featured-Canon-G1X.png (361 KB, 849x465) Image search: [Google]
Kai-featured-Canon-G1X.png
361 KB, 849x465
>>2734518
>It's quite native to UK. And you're using it because you're a hipster.
it's a bit ironic having a discussion of British authenticity under a digitalrev video
>>
>>2734513
>>2734518
how embarrassing that this is what you get mad about

maybe go outside
>>
I got a bad comments on this photo I took,
Its not perfect and I've taken way better pictures plus it was taken accidentally,
but for some reason I feel a strong affinity towards it, might be one of my favourites.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNokia
Camera ModelNokia 800
Camera SoftwareWindows Phone 7.5
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationUnknown
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Exposure Time1/16949 sec
F-Numberf/2.2
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
FlashNo Flash, Auto
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width3264
Image Height2448
Unique Image IDC0447BA9E5E8ACC511D43790CF924528
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
FlashNo Flash, Auto
>>
>>2734530
> maybe go outside
I'm on my hammock in my front lawn on top of a cliff, cringing at you/that anon at bruv/guvna whatever the fuck that is. More outside than you are :^)

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>2734540
>whoops, i just threw a fit over "bruv" and "govna" on 4chan, with a name no less
>better give them a stale copypasta to show that i'm one of the good guys :^)
>>
>>2734542
yeah nah :^)
>>
>>2734540
Gorilla. Haha, you thick fuck. It's Geurilla. Get back to your misty Cameroon mountain top.
>>
>>2734577
> geurilla
I don't know if you're having fun or serious but that's not how you spell it.

>>2734540
copypasta is old af but yea as a scot I don't like it when outsiders use scot slangs.
>>
>>2734513
it's not even British, it's Irish you oaf
>>
>>2734492
The video was a joke...
>>
that whole video is so obviously a joke?
>>
>>2734622
didnt say it was brit, check urself :)

>>2734492
read >>2734626
and >>2734627
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.