[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Camera Noob need helps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0875.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0875.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I won a blackmagic cinema camera, i don't have a lens for it my dad has this old Minolta 50mm lens, i was looking online at what adaptor i need to mount it to the camera, i honestly know pretty much nothing so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great this is the adaptor that i think will work https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adapter-Olympus-Micro-Camera-DC116/dp/B008H2HZ7O/ref=pd_vtph_421_bs_t_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XX111J4P12JX1HEGG1SC

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeApple
Camera ModeliPhone 5s
Camera SoftwareMicrosoft Windows Photo Viewer 10.0.10240.16384
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)29 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:07:08 20:21:13
Exposure Time1/17 sec
F-Numberf/2.2
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating320
Lens Aperturef/2.2
Brightness-0.6 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeSpot
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length4.15 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width3264
Image Height2448
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
You need a Minolta/Sony Alpha to Micro Four Thirds adapter. (OM is Olympus OM).
>>
>>2879276
thank you bro
>>
>>2879267
>camera noob
>has blackmagic pcc

definitely not a noob camera, youve got alot to learn before you can actually use this camera to its full potential kek
>>
>>2879267
give it back tyrone.
>>
>>2879267
a mount to micro four thirds adapter.

however, it will probably be useless because the aperture is closed at f22.

i suggest getting a used panasonic kit lens.
>>
>>2879267
>noob
>wins a BMCCP
Fucking lucky bastards
You have
SO
DAMN
MUCH
to learn about cameras and videos.
Just get a MFT lens like the Panasonic 25mm f/1.7. It's really cheap and a lot of bang for your buck.
Or go on the used market.
The problem with adapters is that they often don't allow you to use autofocus and the cmaera-interface to control the lens.
OR: Sell and get a cheap DSLR/DSLM
Unless you REALLY want to do only video. Because that's what the BMCCP is
>>
>>2879402
Yeh I'm just researching as much as i can haha. I'm gonna keep it much more interested in video than still images.Thanks for the info man
>>
>>2879402
buy the panasonic 14mm 2.5 its the cheapest wide and very compact
>>
>>2879586
A wide angle isn't necessary a good starter lens. A low prime (20-35mm) or one of the 14-42mm zoom lenses should be.
>>
>>2879627
do you realize that video camera got a 3x crop factor
>>
>>2879627

dat crop factor bruh
>>
>>2879267
Get panasonic 12-35 2.8. It's the best combo with bmpcc, as it you can it use it truly compact handheld way without rig due to IS and great range for such crop. Also get vari-nd, it's fucking necessity
>>
>>2879687
>>2879690
Oh shit, i was assuming a standard MFT sensor. Why did they add even more cropfactor? The normal MFT-chip width is enough for a 16mm look!
>>
>>2879823
No the bmpcc is exactly super 16, mft is a bit bigger
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.