[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come asians are obsessed with cameras and photography? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: gook.jpg (197 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
gook.jpg
197 KB, 400x600
How come asians are obsessed with cameras and photography?

Why are their photos so awful and unimaginative given their racial predisposition to camera autism?
>>
>>2878581
No idea. Must be some genetic thing.

Take any snaps recently?
>>
Expat teacher in Japan here,

It's because the creativity is bred out of them in the school systems and they're discouraged from self-expression, differing viewpoints, even the most superficial thinking. Better to go through life in a fugue, your superiors will tell you what to do and what to think and society doesn't want loose cannons capable of independent thought.

God, I hate this place.
>>
>>2878796

Nothing I love more than a disillusioned, bitter JET.
>>
>>2878581
>awful and unimaginative
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, all the stuff I've seen from japanese photographers has been great. the world's largest collection of "awful and unimaginative" photos I've seen would be Americans on instagram who think they're clever because they know how to get the background out of focus
>>
>>2878810
Asian as in flips and slopeheads that buy rabals and lug them everywhere to take boring photos.
>>
>>2878859
so like the white people who buy rabals and lug them everywhere to take boring photos?
>>
>>2878894
exactly
>>
>>2878807
Not JET, at least those fuckers get higher pay and superior benefits for lower standards. I'm leaving at the end of the year though! Made it 3 years, which is enough to drive anyone insane in this fucked up fishbowl.

Waiting for the weeaboos to come out of the woodwork and start foaming at the mouth
>>
>>2878913
I'm a bit of a weeb, but almost everything I've ever heard makes teaching in Japan sound like a nightmare.

I've visited a few times and wouldn't mind working over there, but it'd have to be for a western company. (I've always thought being the Japan correspondent for a car magazine would be cool.)
>>
File: 1434597652559.jpg (36 KB, 177x174) Image search: [Google]
1434597652559.jpg
36 KB, 177x174
>>2878920
>(I've always thought being the Japan correspondent for a car magazine would be cool.)
>>
>>2878859
I'm a flip and lug around the FF Rabal and take shitty photos... But at least I get paid for it. It's pretty funny when my cousin who actually to art school just has a McJob kek
>>
>>2879072
Being a photographer is a McJob you pleb
>>
When you guys say Rabal, y'all mean the rebel camera from Nikon? What's wrong with it? I'm new here, and I just bought rebel as my first dslr.
>>
>asians
>practically pedophiles using medium format and enjoy placing clip art into photos
>whites
>cant even remove a pole
>>
>>2878744
Get out, you fucking commie shill.
>>
>>2878581
I can guarantee a Japanese teenager is taking better photos than you ever will
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.