[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Portrait inspo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 3199962592_b2f8f64e77_z.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
3199962592_b2f8f64e77_z.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
I'm about to do a project for #artschool where I take stark B&W portraits of a certain type/group of people. From there I'm going to lay it out (very clean on white glossy paper), print it and perfect bind it. I have a real interest in type layout too, so I'm excited for this project.

Does anyone have some favorite books of photo collections that they would recommend? Or maybe certain Instagram accounts or portfolio sites? Looking for some inspo.

I would visit the campus library but they close well before I get to campus during summer hours. I'm also really trying not to look like Humans of NY. Thnx
>>
Go on IG and look at people like @2instagood, @thepeoplescreatives, etc. Do some research
>>
>>2872859
film or digital?
what lens will you be using?
what's your plan for lighting setup? what kind of lighting equipment do you have access to? can you get speedlites and gels? umbrellas and reflectors? strobes? light stands? light boxes?
have you shot portraits before? post example of your work
if you don't have solid portrait experience, let us know so we can dump some tips for the gear you have so you can nail this project and be proud of the results.
>>
>>2872859
by the way the guy name is Roland Zwicknapp and he's german. if you want B/W portrait of tis type of people i recommand you to check the work of charles gatewood.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.