[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a way to apply canon picture styles and white balance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: donefuckedup.png (30 KB, 284x206) Image search: [Google]
donefuckedup.png
30 KB, 284x206
is there a way to apply canon picture styles and white balance settings shot as jpeg, onto a raw file? i accidentaly shot a series of images in raw and some jpegs. the jpegs turned out nice and is the one i wanna go for.. please help..
>>
You took photos in RAW mode and you don't know how to edit them.
Do you have Lightroom? Photoshop?
Help us to help you, Paco.
>>
>>2871988
I went out to shoot: took some only in RAW and took others in both RAW and JPEG. The ones with RAW and JPEG (i like the JPEG edits) and want these same edits on the ones that is only RAW.. I go to my computer, import them and open with PS. The only RAW ones doesnt have any picture style settings (edits) and is simply big raw file.. i want the picture styles settings and WB from Canon added on the JPEG ones, transfereed to the only RAW ones... get it? Im so lost
>>
File: raw-problem.png (642 KB, 764x690) Image search: [Google]
raw-problem.png
642 KB, 764x690
>>2871988
see image.. there must be a way of transfering the settings set in the camera onto these raw fiels and fix it all?
>>
>>2871991
bumping this
He wants the same settings that the camera applied to raws while converting them to jpegs and use them on raws that the camera didn't yet convert I guess
>>
>>2872009
exactly! please soneone, say theres a solution. i cannot find much when trying to google for this
>>
>>2872009
>>2872013
OP, we get it, stop same-fagging your thread. Have a little patience, someone will help you.
>>
>>2871991
>>2872004
>>2872009
>>2872013
>>2871974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnzc9T7oNA
>>
>>2872020
What do you mean? I don't really get the video and I don't have lightroom.
>>
>>2872025
that's why I asked you if you had lightroom in the very first comment. You should have answered me sooner. Now go pirate it or just nicely ask somebody to edit your raw files. Don't be so creepy and gay about it, either.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.