[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
about a surgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: D3S_1597-left-1200.jpg (259 KB, 1200x980) Image search: [Google]
D3S_1597-left-1200.jpg
259 KB, 1200x980
hi there i have a old yashica 35 gsn and i want to know if somebody can help me to put it in my canon eos 60D anyone know how to dissamble and put on there?
>>
Remove the top and bottom plate being careful not to break the flash sync wire, peel back the leatherette, and the lens sits on a board held in by a few screws. You'll run into trouble with the little rangefinder doohicky that pokes out the back of the lens, and the fact the the shutter is built in.
>>
>>2870672
i cant do something to use the ring and fix the shutter to use like a diaphragm or something? if ionly use on 1.7 putting away the shutter is not a problem at all
>>
>>2870675
You probably could if you're mechanically minded. I've had my Yashica apart, but only to fix the POD (and to resolder the connections my dumb ass snapped). Do some maths and work out the flange distances before you gut the poor thing, you might not even be able to mount it on a 60D.
>>
>>2870681
im not so much but if can research the shutter i break it, to use at 1.7 like if was a 50mm 1.8
>>
>>2870684
I think you'll find very quickly that not being able to change aperture will be a big hindrance that won't have been worth destroying a camera for. The shutter and flange distance will be your two issues.
>>
Why don't you just adapt one of the old m42 yashinons to your 60d? The DS 50mm f1.7 is a very nice lens.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.