[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Photo Editing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ASU Night GB 061116_0141.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
ASU Night GB 061116_0141.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1000
Anyone wanna do a thread where you give feedback by doing the edits yourself and then reposting? Like if you have editing and/or cropping suggestions, then make the edits and repost.

Here's one to get it goin.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS-1D Mark IV
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5.1 Windows
PhotographerGordon Bates
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width4360
Image Height2906
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2016:06:24 06:08:01
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating6400
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Subject Distance20.60 m
Metering ModeSpot
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length70.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1500
Image Height1000
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2869505
If you're going to have an editing thread, you need it to be a raw thread. Editing shitty compressed jpgs copied from the internet is retarded.
>>
>>2869505
There is no way to make that boring picture interesting by editing
>>
Are you a photo freshman at asu?

Please go away
>>
>>2869658
>...photo freshman at asu?
No, that was just the most recent shoot I did, so it was right there in front.

>>2869529
>If you're going to have an editing thread...
You're right, I suppose, it should be called more of a 'touchup', than an edit, so to speak.
> Editing shitty compressed jpgs...
Good point, but it is just a constraint. I dont think 1500 vs 1000 is pushing the rules too hard. That's about a 4x6 or so (@240, instead of 300), which is totally workable. People can work within constraints. Can't really post RAWs, so...
>>
>>2869505
>cropping suggestions wanted
>posts architectural extreme closeup where 95% of the structure has already been cropped, as well as all of the surrounding trees and landscaping. Oh, and it's also at nighttime and dark outside.
OP you fucking faggot, you had one fucking job.
>>
>>2869695
ok, so post something then that we can work with.
>>
>>2869505

are you at asu photclub ?
>>
>>2869786
no, I am a photography freshman, who works as a free labor intern and I am trying to get you guys to do my job by editing my photos.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.