[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noob here, need a clarification on something. I was trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 20140729_131550.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
20140729_131550.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
Noob here, need a clarification on something.

I was trying to take a picture of my dick yesterday,
it was in pretty lowlight condition, but the background not so much, the sunlight was coming in from a window in the background and reflecting off the walls around.

I was trying to get the bokeh effect but just couldn't focus on my dick because the autofocus would just freak out,
was this because of the excessive contrast of lightning on the subject and the background or the autofocus just can't into blurry backgrounds?

I couldn't find the option to turn off the autofocus before you ask,
new camera I'm getting used to it.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeSAMSUNG
Camera ModelGT-S7560
Camera SoftwareMicrosoft Windows Photo Viewer 6.1.7600.16385
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.6
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width2560
Image Height1920
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:06:22 10:36:56
Exposure Time1/614 sec
F-Numberf/2.6
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating50
Exposure Bias-1/2 EV
Metering ModeAverage
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length3.54 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1920
Image Height2560
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2868091
kek
>>
>>2868091
not sure if serious

you were either too close, ie beyond the MFD (minimum focus distance), or the AF system is not able to work in such lighting conditions
>>
>>2868091
You'd need a full frame DSLR to get the shallow depth of field on your dick with the right perspective compression. I recommend a Sony.
>>
The problem was likely that your dick was too small for the autofocus to lock on to.
>>
see if the camera can focus on your dick at that distance in good lightning conditions
if it can then lightning is the problem
or your dick's size, one of the two
if it can't then you likely need to move the camera further away from your dick
consider copping a tripod to get the right perspective easily
>>
File: haha.jpg (59 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
59 KB, 395x401
>>2868091
You need to get a macro lens.
>>
>>2868124
>Sony shill

Every time
>>
>>2868091
keep this garbage on /b/
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.