[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a /p/ feels thread? People tell me that I'm making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: s_w01_01300507.jpg (144 KB, 991x656) Image search: [Google]
s_w01_01300507.jpg
144 KB, 991x656
Can we get a /p/ feels thread? People tell me that I'm making it, I'm earning a good income and taking cool shots, but some days it just hits you.

Particularly bad day at work today- huge shoot, lots at stake and the pressure nearly got to me. I pulled it off, but I hate being that close to the edge. Especially if you step back and consider that it's just a fucking photo to sell something.

If there's anyone in the same boat, what do you do? Even if there's not been a failure, I feel like there's sometimes an unhealthy amount of pressure.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width1247
Image Height826
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2014:02:12 13:27:33
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width991
Image Height656
>>
Practice more. Get good.
I once did a shoot of 4 people in 15 minutes out of a studio to create huge studio prints by the next weekend.

Was I worried that I'd fail? No, because I've put in the hours of practice and know that I have the skill and kit to pull it off.
>>
>>2867505
If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti

You won m8 - give yourself a pat on the back and use the experience to make it a little easier on your nerves the next time.

Also, every job worth a damn is like this sometimes.
>>
>>2867519
This isn't an issue of practice- I've done a degree in photography, been working in studios since I was 16. I've put in my 10,000 hours so to speak. It's not a question of skill or kit- just the pressure/nerves sometimes.

I think that >>2867523 might be right- some jobs might just push you that much further.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.