[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get Fuji film presets on Lightroom if I don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: FujiLR1.jpg (83 KB, 800x462) Image search: [Google]
FujiLR1.jpg
83 KB, 800x462
How do I get Fuji film presets on Lightroom if I don't have a Fuji camera.
>>
>>2866979
Get a Fuji camera
>>
Dunno what you really want but vsco has some fuji presets
>>
Change the exif so Photoshop thinks you shot it on a fuji
>>
>>2866979
I don't think you understand how the Lr presets work for cameras. They aren't a filter or anything like that. They aren't going to make your photos have a "Fuji look," whatever the fuck you think that means. The internal Lr settings standardize the information and factor in things like color, sharpness, etc., so that you get a neutral slate to work with. The whole point of the Lr settings is so that raw files imported from Fuji and raw files imported from Canon and raw files imported from Nikon all look essentially the same. Importing a Canon shot with the Fuji presets won't make it look like anything. It'll probably have so little effect that you won't notice. At most, it'll mildly fuck things up.

If you want your finished product to have a certain look, get some VSCO filters.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.