[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eric fag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
probably been asked before but how do we feel about eric kim?

just seems like kind of a faggot to me
>>
Go away Eric, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
He's definitely improved somewhat as a photographer over the years and he has the occasional worthwhile article. The series he's putting together on his girlfriend is pretty good. That said he's also heavily dependent on hero-worship and on borrowing of techniques from the big names. His ridiculous, undergrad sociological babble makes most of his articles unbearable to read.

Also keep in mind he sells workshops and shit like that, he's a shill for himself and that informs everything he does and says, although I do respect that he puts things like ebooks and Lightroom presets out for free.
>>
Can't stand him. His voice and his cringe worthy techniques make me feel sick. Plus his "interview" with Bellamy Hunt was so terrible that it made me feel bad for him.
>>
>>2866855
I have only watched a few interviews he has done but it seems like this

>so what do you think about cuz
>mhm yeah mhm sure mhm yeah yeah
> -so like tell me about what gear you use and like camera settings.
>>
>>2866856
Exactly like this. hard to believe he studied sociology
>>
>>2866856

hes like that? what a fag.

i thought hed have a more broad, deeper approach to it since he has read and studied other people that much.
>>
Uninspired childish salesman.
>>
EEYY WHATSUP STREETTOGS ITS ERIC KIM FROM ERICKIMSTREETPHOTOGRAPHYBLOG
>>
I don't like the asshole, but I have to respect him for creating a successful brand out of himself. There's a reason why I'm a network admin instead of a photographer.
>>
File: 10_like-a-boss.jpg (278 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
10_like-a-boss.jpg
278 KB, 800x533
He's taken some pretty good photos, but overall he comes as such an invasive cunt and I'm surprised no one has knocked one of his precious Leicas into the pavement yet.
Like >>2866927 said though, he's made one hell of a brand for himself.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 3.5 (Macintosh)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2011:12:19 01:11:27
Exposure Time1/100 sec
F-Numberf/16.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/16.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length24.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2867047
Because unlike you, he does not act like a creep.
>#1 tip for street photography, don't act and look like a creep.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.