[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This photo represents the futile resistance of man against the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
This photo represents the futile resistance of man against the sands of time. Notice the sand in the sole, at the center of a counter clockwise spin. This shows the efforts of humans to deserve the drift of time. This is in contrast to the sand, which is coarse and gets everywhere: The sands of time.
>>
footfag detected
>>
>>2866389
Tell us, which photo-prof annoyed you with hitchy-ditchy photography theory and art declarations?
>>
If you have to explain what's going on, it probably sucks the fattest part of my acne-ridden hairy sweaty swampy ass
>>
>>2866389
I have those same shoes.
>>
>>2866987
Thread
>>
>>2866987

Your ass sounds like something isi would shoot.
>>
Ill take pretentious for 500, Alex
>>
File: image.jpg (743 KB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
743 KB, 3072x1728
>>2866389
Don't listen to the jealous haters, op.
You are beautiful inside.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width3072
Image Height1728
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
File: 1458918280972.jpg (37 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1458918280972.jpg
37 KB, 640x437
>>2866389
>>
File: med_1443077189_image.jpg (64 KB, 558x500) Image search: [Google]
med_1443077189_image.jpg
64 KB, 558x500
>>2866389
Would have been more meaningful with a sand-al.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.