[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Accidental Series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: v4eisgm.jpg (885 KB, 2470x1638) Image search: [Google]
v4eisgm.jpg
885 KB, 2470x1638
What are your thoughts on this accidental series?

https://imgur.com/a/iQLsH

The back story is the photographer found a very expired roll of film and had no idea whether it was already shot or not. So he put it through the camera and got these images out.

The copy is here

"My girlfriend found a 35mm, 400 ISO, 24 exposures, Fuji color roll of film, with no canister at Goodwill. She said, “Don’t expect too much: I’m not sure if the film is expired or has already been shot.”
The next Sunday I loaded my camera, with the “found” film, and went on a walk in the woods. I walked around shooting brush and trees and foliage and leaves and the ground and plants and clouds. I returned from my walk feeling refreshed but slightly disappointed by my boring shots.
A week later I discovered that my film had already been shot over images depicting the last days of an elderly man’s life, spent with his family. The images are hauntingly morbid and personal and strange. In the foreground there is faded foliage and trees and the sky, while the background depicts a dying man’s house and what seems to be the final days he spent with his family.
For 3 months I haven’t known what to do with these photos, I didn’t know if it was wrong to share them and I didn’t exactly understood why I was so intrigued. While there are many narratives that I have created in my head about this man and his family, I don’t even know his name.
I grapple with why these photos, commemorating shared moments of this family, make me feel suspicious, confused, and withdrawn. "
>>
File: CANTWAKEUP.png (508 KB, 500x506) Image search: [Google]
CANTWAKEUP.png
508 KB, 500x506
>>2862328
>>
>>2862328
>I grapple with why these photos, commemorating shared moments of this family, make me feel suspicious, confused, and withdrawn. "
>>
Grammar issues aside I think this guy is an ass looking for his five minutes of internet viral fame.
He just tried to give an atmosphere of creepiness to a regular moment in a loving family that probably preferred to turn the last days of an elder man into a happy time instead of a complete drama.
>>
>>2862407
that filename KEK
>>
>>2862429
This is very accurate, also fuck you op for promoting your stupid photo project
>>
>>2862328

Few years ago, I tried the same double exposure thing with 2 different films I found inside used cameras i bought. It turned out both were sadly completely overexposed before i got them ):
>>
>>2862407
WHEN U DEAD BUT SHE STILL SUCC
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.