[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to actually choose cameras ? i want to get into analog photography,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1461804391859.jpg (180 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461804391859.jpg
180 KB, 600x600
how to actually choose cameras ? i want to get into analog photography, what camera should i buy ? and if i get to choose cameras, how do i choose ? like, based on what qualities, etc ?
>>
oopp
>>
>>2861896
get a new leica
>>
>>2861896
You pick the one that says Nikon on it.

Now onto the actual advice: lens selection is the main factor. Then it's ergonomics, build quality, durability... Also make sure the lenses aren't radioactive and the batteries are available.

Secondary factors are the maximum shutter speed, the maximum sync speed and how noisy the shutter is.

Basically, pick a brand and go through their high-end models.
>>
>>2861932
>his lenses arent radioactive

Jesus look at this pleb
>>
>>2861896
>analog photography
No such thing. Do you mean anal photography?
>>
>>2861896
you know, you could skip the whole filmfag phase and just go straight to digital, that way you wont be deluded into thinking your snapshits are good for a year or two just because they have "the film look"
>>
Pretty sure there is a gear thread, and also a film thread, that would be a much better place to ask this gay question than an entire new thread devoted to your faggotry.

>analog photography
Top kek son
>>
>>2861896

if you are just starting out, I recommend the Nikon N70. It's a serviceable 35mm camera that accepts pretty much everything Nikon has ever made. it's also about ten bucks on eBay. It's not as nice as other film cameras but it's more than enough to start on and see whether or not you have the patience for film.
>>
>>2861896
Anything with a red dot is fine.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.